Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you are going to gamble to make money, Please just kill your self .  (Read 9645 times)
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 04:27:44 PM

i'm already far apart from gambling..  you are right gambling is just waste of time and nothing more..
and more while gambling kills you slowly you don't need to kill yourself .. gambling did it in better way . Cheesy Cheesy

Best answer !

thanks ..i will keep this as compliment ..Cheesy
and you can keep my answer as an advise  Wink

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 06:02:23 PM

Man that does not make any sense. I gamble for fun, and I even did it for a while to actually win something (in poker and sportsbetting), and I did fine, as I was able to pay my college, but it was to stressful so I stepped back and resume gambling for fun. It was profitable in either scenario, I win less when I play for fun because I dedicate less time to it, but I'm still on profit overall.

So really it's not about the gambling itself it's about your attitude toward gambling. I never tried to chase losses etc, either way, and always did a decent bankroll management, so I have no problem gambling and I recommend it. The problem is not in gambling, so don't say don't gamble, actually just  ask yourself if you have the correct mind to be able to gamble.

katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 06:49:52 PM

well you can earn money by gambling.
but only if you know to play poker.
regards.
-Katerniko1
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 06:58:51 PM

Please understand gambling if you're going to participate. Its -ev, you will always lose in the long run. If you're winning, stop.
mrbigA

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 07:27:08 PM

Has someone force you to gamble? You have gamble for a reason, same as others. So if you cannot control your self and you are gambling what you cannot effort, this is when you have an issue and you should fix your self.

giustone

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:33:57 PM

Hi,
Glad I bet not regret anything. In all, learn something useful. Bet until you realize what it is going well and what does not.
Good luck for all.
D'ont bet more than you can afford to lose

Mr no juice

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:15:26 AM

If you search certain forums there are contests that increase your chances of being profitable
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:25:53 AM

As I can see there are so many dead people on here talking in this forum.
Gambling is an hobby, some have it as a job(poker gamblers) some just an hobby, you don't have to kill yourself for something that entertains you

Yeah I agree with you, some of them really depends on gambling in order to get some money to pay everthing in their lifes. They do this so long ago and it seems going well enough

What do you mean? You can only get money just from playing poker? How about dice? Some people are also getting their money from there too
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:31:39 AM

As I can see there are so many dead people on here talking in this forum.
Gambling is an hobby, some have it as a job(poker gamblers) some just an hobby, you don't have to kill yourself for something that entertains you

Yeah I agree with you, some of them really depends on gambling in order to get some money to pay everthing in their lifes. They do this so long ago and it seems going well enough

What do you mean? You can only get money just from playing poker? How about dice? Some people are also getting their money from there too
dont be funny. Tongue
true people can win something at dice. but overall they will lose.
at poker if you really know to play it, i dont mean like just know the rules.
but if you really know % of when u can call and when you can't or when u can bluf and when you cant then u can make money Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 03:16:46 AM

i have to agree.
gambling has none of the fun.
i just want a relax, but money made me addicted.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 03:32:14 AM

You want to gamble ? you feel somthing inside you telling you "You will win" or "lets just try for fun" or "i dont need this money" or you say: "i will play with this amount and the other i'll save it" well, if you hear these words it might be too late for you to stop.... Please do something urgently and stop gambling cause :

Gambling = losing, please stay away , anyways i know oneone will listen cause i used to laugh at threads like this .

if you are going to reply to say this guy just lost his money and he is angry ... Please just dont my friend.

What ? Are you crazy bro ?  Why would I kill myself , if I want to gamble. Gambling is profitable if you know when to stop. Also , if you loose your all money, then its not the end of your life. You can earn more with the help of your skills and efforts.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 03:52:39 AM

there is no point for opening such a thread , people who are gambling on -EV games they know that they will lose and they are certain that gambling on -EV will never make you money if you keep doing , but they afford to lose and they have fun
also people who are gambling on +EV games can make a lot of money if they master the game that they are playing
at the end , non of these two type players will stop gambling
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 04:44:33 AM

You want to gamble ? you feel somthing inside you telling you "You will win" or "lets just try for fun" or "i dont need this money" or you say: "i will play with this amount and the other i'll save it" well, if you hear these words it might be too late for you to stop.... Please do something urgently and stop gambling cause :

Gambling = losing, please stay away , anyways i know oneone will listen cause i used to laugh at threads like this .

if you are going to reply to say this guy just lost his money and he is angry ... Please just dont my friend.

Well I'm mature enough to decide to gamble or not since I know every risk for every gamble.
But sometimes , gamble also make people change for their habbit even hobby. If people got addicted to gamble, his/her family should become the first help to recover his/her habbit before it's too late...
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:18:36 AM

While you were probably speaking figuratively, killing yourself is never the answer, not even to something serious like a gambling addiction.

Yes, you can squander your money gambling, but as many others have pointed out, people can make their own decisions.

Good Luck!
birdcat90

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:31:01 AM

why we need to kill our self? not all gambler lose their money!

also its you decision to gamble or not, but dont tell people to kill their self...^^,,because their free to make their own decision

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:53:51 AM

lol that seems a bit harsh don't you think?
Yes some people should not gamble at all because they have no self control and get addicted. Or trie to find in gambling a solution to their problems (either financial or emotional), and make it worst. But I know a lot of people that gamble and have no problems with their life.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

point0 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:13:48 PM

i see some evil replies above supporting gambling , maybe cause they have their own gambling site , anyways all im saying is some people are poor and they think gambling is the way to be rich thats all, thank u .....
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:26:18 PM

i see some evil replies above supporting gambling , maybe cause they have their own gambling site , anyways all im saying is some people are poor and they think gambling is the way to be rich thats all, thank u .....
i dont own gambling site and i can say that you can earn money with it check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGCdBsOIKYA

point0 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:40:45 PM

i dont own gambling site and i can say that you can earn money with it check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGCdBsOIKYA

I see your point, One shot!

So gambling is not for people that have small money thank you for this .
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:03:16 PM

I see your point, One shot!

So gambling is not for people that have small money thank you for this .
wait so you actually changed your opinion? people can make money with gambling? thats strange
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: