News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you holding bitcoins?
Yes, i wait for price increase
No
I dont have any bitcoins
I have too much of it to hold

Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding your bitcoin for a price increase?  (Read 247066 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:46:00 PM

Of course, I hold bitcoin when prices bounced up. Why? due to the rising price of bitcoin, I could get the profit that is important for my life

Everyone is holding their coins for future, some are holding to make profits at halving and rest are holding for long term to earn huge profits when price reaches to the top.
While some people like to made quick and small profits in small price changes, for example I know a person who sells bitcoins once its over 600$ and buys its once its below 500$ , this way he made huge income guys. Though you have to be patient.

nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:55:15 PM

Of course, I hold bitcoin when prices bounced up. Why? due to the rising price of bitcoin, I could get the profit that is important for my life

Everyone is holding their coins for future, some are holding to make profits at halving and rest are holding for long term to earn huge profits when price reaches to the top.
While some people like to made quick and small profits in small price changes, for example I know a person who sells bitcoins once its over 600$ and buys its once its below 500$ , this way he made huge income guys. Though you have to be patient.

That way is securing profit, I don't suggest this because this makes demand on bitcoin fall but It does really make your profit safe.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:02:51 PM

at the moment I still have a few bitcoin, but to be honest I've not wanted to keep it and use it immediately, but I do not want to miss when bitcoin prices go up, so I'll probably keep it in a few months
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:06:06 PM

at the moment I still have a few bitcoin, but to be honest I've not wanted to keep it and use it immediately, but I do not want to miss when bitcoin prices go up, so I'll probably keep it in a few months

Me too i'm holding some of my bitcoins for the price's increasing, but in the same time i use some amounts to pay the bills sometimes when needed.
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:09:20 PM

So are you holding your bitcoins for future events such as halving or you more like to spend your bitcoins when you get it? I personally like to spend it for digital goods usually...
yes of course I am waiting rise in price to sell BTC to BTC to assemble it today,
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:11:41 PM

Me too i'm holding some of my bitcoins for the price's increasing, but in the same time i use some amounts to pay the bills sometimes when needed.
me too. I'm also waiting rise in price of BTC, when low losses because the value of BTC,
Anon_7716

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:12:52 PM

Yes im holding it for a price increase im just hoping to get some great profit from bitcoins. I buy last dec 2015 at 400$ and now the price of bitcoin is almost 650$ my profit is almost 250$ not bad for me

Congratulations that you are benefiting from the investment you make. I also hope you can add to the amount of investment that is going to do, in order to obtain a bigger profit again. The possibility in the future of lowest price bitcoin will seek $ 400
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:07:24 PM

I think thats holding bitcoins is enough now, price is decreasing extreamly fast and it's time to sell, maybe i am not right but i am gonna sell my goods now.

Why you want to sell your goods at this price? Wait for some time let price go higher then you can sell and earn high amount of btc, selling now is the worst thing that you can do.
well i think its even better to sell right now goods for bitcoins because the price is low so he can get a lot of bitcoins  for the goods and then make money as bitcoin price grows

i am holding my bitcoins right now because i know that the price is soon going to jump a lot as there was a big drop a few days back, i think it will allow me to make some decent profit soon

Yeah price has started to rise slowly now and we can expect the same in coming days, as price will surely cross $800 at the time of halving, so lets hope it goes beyond that.
Compared to years ago, bitcoin is still at the peek ranging as of today from $500 - $700. It is not about holding your bitcoin the longest, it’s all about trading it at the right time as I believe holding as well as trading will give multiple benefits when bitcoin price goes to moon. 

Exactly its always good to keep playing with coins in short term in the form of trading, as it will help you to generate profits on timely basis and also help to double your coins in long run.

ning_chang

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:31:18 PM

So are you holding your bitcoins for future events such as halving or you more like to spend your bitcoins when you get it? I personally like to spend it for digital goods usually...
my strategy. when the high value of BTC. I sold. when the low value of BTC. I buy a lot or to lay me BTC. because the high value of the BTC was sold again
ning_chang

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:35:33 PM

i voted for no as i dont have enough money to hold for a price change though if i would have more i would definitely hold
if you do not have bitcoin. You can also take the exchange with the faucet. After you gather
pandalion98

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 05:37:41 PM

It is scary everytime it goes down but it is still going up again. I will hold some hoping for a more increase.😄

Yeah that's my feeling too, every dollar that falls down the price. It makes me alarming and it makes me upset. But still I'm holding my bitcoins until the halving comes. Hopefully the price will increase by that time.
I've also decided to just hold until halving comes, but I'm really worried about a price drop.

If that does happen, I'll simply hold on to it for the long term and not mess around with it. I should have done this years ago.
FoxFire

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:41:55 PM

Yes, i wait for price increase
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:53:02 PM

It is scary everytime it goes down but it is still going up again. I will hold some hoping for a more increase.😄

Yeah that's my feeling too, every dollar that falls down the price. It makes me alarming and it makes me upset. But still I'm holding my bitcoins until the halving comes. Hopefully the price will increase by that time.
I've also decided to just hold until halving comes, but I'm really worried about a price drop.

If that does happen, I'll simply hold on to it for the long term and not mess around with it. I should have done this years ago.

That is the right thing to do I guess as halving is so close now and  you cannot afford to take risks with your coins at this stage, so its good to hold coins for halving.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:06:27 PM

oh wow how do you manage to pay your fees with bitcoins? i have never heard about it to be honest it would be nice to find the services that would help me pay my fees either

i definitely hold all of my bitcoins in order to make a lot of money in the future, besides that i hope that after some time i will be able to use my bitcoins every day to shop for my goods
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:13:41 PM

oh wow how do you manage to pay your fees with bitcoins? i have never heard about it to be honest it would be nice to find the services that would help me pay my fees either

i definitely hold all of my bitcoins in order to make a lot of money in the future, besides that i hope that after some time i will be able to use my bitcoins every day to shop for my goods

He is not paying fees with bitcoins but paying bills with it, and that is very common now, but I am not spending it anywhere at a moment as I want to make good profits at halving.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:58:19 PM

i want to hold but i am not able to do so...because i am earnign preety small bitcoins...that is loss sometimes in gambling or use them in mobile recharges or other expenses... Tongue may be when i able to earn much much more bitcoins then i will try to hold some for future price increase
Yeah don't lose hope on waiting for the right time to earn more bitcoins than what you can earn now. Just a little hard work on being active on this forum and it will be a great help for you on earning bitcoin because when you reach member rank account you can join signature campaign and earn up to 0.0026 daily and i think that is a good amount to earn Grin. Be patient and put some efforts to make your earning better than before. It is just my suggestion and opinion but it's up to you on which way you want to go Wink.
It's not necessary to hold coins and it's OK to spend them as you earn.

While there are too many users trying for signature campaigns, not all get lucky to be enrolled and it's better to trade them rather than gambling. I don't feel that gambling is a good way to earn money and that can be easily avoided if a user earns less. It's possible to make even more than 0.0026 BTC by trading.
Kevin29

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:09:12 PM

I dont have any bitcion atm.
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:49:25 PM

well i dont have a lot of bitcoins at the moment too because i have lost a lot of money in the gambling website a few days back though i dont worry too much about it to be honest

im holding the bitcoins i have right now and i will hold it all from now on as much as i can in order to make a lot of profit in the near future that will give me a good chance to earn

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
PemburuReceh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:51:54 PM

yes i'm holding my bitcoin. Although with different reason why I'm holding it, my bitcoin balance isn't sufficience to withdraw to my bank account need more bitcoin.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:20:04 PM

i have really small amount of bitcoins too though i think thats a really great time to buy your bitcoins right now as it would allow you to make some good money in the near future

im definitely holding my bitcoins right now and i will hold my bitcoins all the time because i believe that the price might grow significantly in the near future, i hope i will get a lot of coins soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »
  Print  

Jump to: