Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 [1017] 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 ... 3704 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 753073 times)
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2021, 10:38:16 PM

Milan got a fully deserved win against Spezia away today by 2-1. Spezia were nearly stealing one point here but Milan still scored again in the last minutes. They are the new leader with an extra match played. Inter - Atalanta match is going on really interesting now and the second half is on. Atalanta made a comeback from 1-0 and made the score 2-1 in the first half. I bet that Inter weren't expecting them to do this. But I still think that Inter won't lose this match and it might end in a draw.
Milan is temporarily leading right now while waiting for Napoli game tomorrow to see if it can keep its place or not. Well their match against Spezia is way easier than Inter which faced Atalanta. Seeing 1-2 in the first half, I was pessimistic to see them getting points but they managed to get a draw at the end Wink
Tomorrow Juve and Roma matches, they should win although their opponents aren't easy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 11:40:12 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2021, 12:30:44 AM by AndySt

Milan got a fully deserved win against Spezia away today by 2-1. Spezia were nearly stealing one point here but Milan still scored again in the last minutes. They are the new leader with an extra match played. Inter - Atalanta match is going on really interesting now and the second half is on. Atalanta made a comeback from 1-0 and made the score 2-1 in the first half. I bet that Inter weren't expecting them to do this. But I still think that Inter won't lose this match and it might end in a draw.
Like last year Milan is doing good in start and middle, but mostly they chock at the end so right now they need to be stayed like this for better result of this season. Inter vs Atlanta was good match once I was feeling Atlanta will be winner but very good fight back from Inter, sadly they miss penalty and their 2 very important points because these all are going to make some difference.
Now tomorrow Napoli can take the lead again in the league as they are going to face struggling Cagliari. In another match Roma is going to face Lazio which is very crucial match because this win can give Roma good points.
The most important task for Milan is to successfully and consistently hold at least the first round and only then it will be possible to talk about the prospects. If the team fails in the second half of the championship, it means that something is being done wrong in the preparation of the team and Pioli, as the head coach, must make the necessary adjustments to this process. Dzeko scored his fourth goal in the last three matches for Inter and so far seems to justify the role of Lukaku's replacement, but still could not bring victory to his club. Despite this, Inter started the season quite successfully and continues to be among the leaders of the tournament.
Spack17

Activity: 1624
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 11:54:45 PM

Milan got a fully deserved win against Spezia away today by 2-1. Spezia were nearly stealing one point here but Milan still scored again in the last minutes. They are the new leader with an extra match played.

Brahim Diaz locked the win for AC Milan, and it was his third goal in Serie A with AC Milan. But it's a bit unbelievable that AC Milan almost got a draw with a weak club like Spezia.

Inter - Atalanta match is going on really interesting now and the second half is on. Atalanta made a comeback from 1-0 and made the score 2-1 in the first half. I bet that Inter weren't expecting them to do this. But I still think that Inter won't lose this match and it might end in a draw.

Edin Dzeko became a savior for Inter Milan after scoring a goal in the 77th minute, and with this result, Inter Milan is in third place in the Serie A standings (below AC Milan & Napoli).

Do you think Napoli will easily beat Cagliari later? So that they will easily also be in the first position of the Serie A standings.

Napoli may be even the most deserving team when it comes to the first position in the table now. Normally Napoli should be able to simply destroy Cagliari tomorrow night. Cagliari still don't have a win and they have only two points. But there is a really interesting statistics as for their head-to-head matches against Napoli. In their last two clashes, Cagliari drew with them once and defeated them by one goal. But I feel like it is time to put an end to this bad series.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2021, 12:45:35 AM

I'm sad about Juve this season. They are so bad. They lost their best game. I think something is wrong at this point. They have Allegri, he is experienced. But looking at Juve's game, they don't seem to have a clear direction. They don't have the creativity to attack. They seem to be playing stiff. They are 10 points behind at the moment from first place. That's a lot, if they don't fix it, soon then it will only get bigger problem. They will find it difficult to reach the UCL zone. Tomorrow they will face Samdoria, they have the same points.
Luzin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 779

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 02:37:44 AM

Like last year Milan is doing good in start and middle, but mostly they chock at the end so right now they need to be stayed like this for better result of this season.

I think it's too early to say that. Against Spezia Milan was able to appear dominant. Although I'm sure Spezia isn't very strong. They have a lot of attempted kicks on goal. The brand has never lost either. Indeed, this is only week 6, Milan will be busy with a busy schedule of UCL, Serie A and maybe the Coppa Italia. But I think they have learned from last season's mistakes. They already have players with a combination of young and old age.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1024

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2021, 02:42:56 AM

I'm sad about Juve this season. They are so bad. They lost their best game. I think something is wrong at this point. They have Allegri, he is experienced. But looking at Juve's game, they don't seem to have a clear direction. They don't have the creativity to attack. They seem to be playing stiff. They are 10 points behind at the moment from first place. That's a lot, if they don't fix it, soon then it will only get bigger problem. They will find it difficult to reach the UCL zone. Tomorrow they will face Samdoria, they have the same points.
but they won in the last game (vs Spezia), even if it's not such a big for Juventus level, but it's for team motivation, this is the first winner (even many people say it's just lucky), maybe 1 problem must he (Alegri) solving is formation and strategy, there are many confusing each other when ball inside on penalty box, look like no quality person to executing a ball. Match today (vs Sampdoria), Alegri must quickly adapt to the scheme with player, without waiting but the action of picking up the ball, where have a player on center to do that.

LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2021, 04:38:10 AM

The fight for Serie A this season has become very competitive. Everyone thought Inter Milan would rule this season as well. But now AC Milan is at the top of the points table. Napoli is in the second place. And Inter Milan is in third place. The Atalanta team is not stable yet. However, they did very well against Inter Milan yesterday. If they can maintain such a performance, they will also qualify to be in the top 3 of the points table.

dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2021, 09:03:16 AM

Today I bet on the victories of the favorites, i.e. Juventus and Napoli, and in the most interesting match, the Rome derby, I bet on a draw. Juventus must eventually start a series-win if they don't want to completely waste the season. In the fight for the championship, they are unlikely to count, but not having a place to qualify for the Champions League would be a disaster for the club.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2021, 09:26:00 AM

The fight for Serie A this season has become very competitive. Everyone thought Inter Milan would rule this season as well. But now AC Milan is at the top of the points table. Napoli is in the second place. And Inter Milan is in third place. The Atalanta team is not stable yet. However, they did very well against Inter Milan yesterday. If they can maintain such a performance, they will also qualify to be in the top 3 of the points table.
Juventus' performance this year is really very sad, after ronaldo left, it seems they lost the spirit of the game, juventus are now in 12th place on kalsemen, they have played 5 matches, 2 wins, 2 draws, and only one win, congratulations to ac milan which has now managed to rank first..

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 09:34:40 AM

juventus seems to have lost its way, maybe the heyday of juventus will end, even though they have a great coach, and have the best players, but juventus' game this year is very bad, can juventus rise from adversity, we will see when juventus meets sampdoria, if juventus was able to beat sampdoria, maybe this will be the beginning of their revival, but if they don't manage to get the full 3 points, they can be sure they will lose their slot to the ucl next year..
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 437

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 09:47:29 AM

Lazio - Roma game is really a huge one today. Roma are having a great form recently as they won 4 times in 5 games so far. Lazio's scoring and conceding statistics are nearly the same but they drew with the other teams two times. Roma can't win a game here for 5 years but maybe this can change this time as Lazio are in a poor form. I'm favouring Roma in this game to win.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1587

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2021, 10:03:18 AM

Today I bet on the victories of the favorites, i.e. Juventus and Napoli, and in the most interesting match, the Rome derby, I bet on a draw. Juventus must eventually start a series-win if they don't want to completely waste the season. In the fight for the championship, they are unlikely to count, but not having a place to qualify for the Champions League would be a disaster for the club.

These are good tips. Napoli and Juventus play at home and have won their last matches. They go into the game motivated. For sampdoria, the starting lineup includes Quagliarella, who is 38, and Caputo, who is 34. A whole game go the good defense of Juventus... that will be very difficult for the two.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2021, 10:19:09 AM

Rome derby is unpredictable and in history, many times the team have worse form won the derby. Roma have better form now but they won't have Pellegrini because of the red card in the match with Udinese.

Lazio have a bit worse form but it is not a big difference and I think the match won't end with a draw but it is hard to say what team will win it.

These are good tips. Napoli and Juventus play at home and have won their last matches. They go into the game motivated. For sampdoria, the starting lineup includes Quagliarella, who is 38, and Caputo, who is 34. A whole game go the good defense of Juventus... that will be very difficult for the two.
Will Juventus take this match to really come back? Napoli have outstanding form now but they have bad record in fighting with Juventus. If Juventus can win this match, their confidence will be back and they will be able to get out of their crisis.

Napoli now are very dangerous because each round, they have multiple players in the Players of the weeks squad in Serie A.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 10:39:26 AM

Juventus 0 - 0 Sampdoria

The game has started, I'm waiting to see if the odd increases, it's strange that the odd for this game is @1.35 in favor of juventus even considering that juventus is not a very strong team this season. why are giving such a low odd?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 11:39:02 AM

Juventus 0 - 0 Sampdoria

The game has started, I'm waiting to see if the odd increases, it's strange that the odd for this game is @1.35 in favor of juventus even considering that juventus is not a very strong team this season. why are giving such a low odd?

2 - 1 after the first half. I got the impression that after the replacement of Dybala due to injury, the game more or less leveled off (at first there was a clear advantage of Juventus). Sampdoria is lucky that they were able to answer the second goal so quickly, now in the second half they still have a chance.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ebede

Activity: 868
Merit: 38

Join hands and help me to grow everybody...

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 11:40:40 AM

Juventus 0 - 0 Sampdoria

It's halftime and 2 - 1
I hope this doesn't ends in a draw, Juventus should do everything possible to hold them down till the last minute of the match.
I expect sampdoria pressing hard, and Juventus trying to contain the visitors.
Maybe a goal from Juventus will deal the match.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Crypto Bookmaker & Casino▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sports   ●  Welcome bonus up to 7BTC║  1❌BTCit ║  Enjoy anonymous betting  ●  Casino
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
//////////////////////////////////
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 673

God, save BTC!

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 12:05:46 PM

I don't understand why bookmakers rate a Lazio win higher than a Roma win! In my opinion, Roma look much stronger and the stats of the last few games show it well... Although the home side have won at home more often than not, I think Roma will show what they can do today! In my opinion, 2X is a good bet!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1512

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 12:20:50 PM

I don't understand why bookmakers rate a Lazio win higher than a Roma win! In my opinion, Roma look much stronger and the stats of the last few games show it well... Although the home side have won at home more often than not, I think Roma will show what they can do today! In my opinion, 2X is a good bet!

Odds are not much different, Lazio has slightly lower odds. Lazio play at home so this is an advantage. Odds favor for home team usually. Teams are close to each other, Lazio won 3-0 at home last season. Both teams have European competition matches in 4 days, we might see some rotation here.
I think this match is open for all 3 outcomes, I won't be surprised if Lazio or Roma win or if it finishes draw. Maybe both teams to score would be a good choice for betting.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 12:29:27 PM

Odds are not much different, Lazio has slightly lower odds. Lazio play at home so this is an advantage. Odds favor for home team usually. Teams are close to each other, Lazio won 3-0 at home last season. Both teams have European competition matches in 4 days, we might see some rotation here.
I think this match is open for all 3 outcomes, I won't be surprised if Lazio or Roma win or if it finishes draw. Maybe both teams to score would be a good choice for betting.
Both AS Roma and Lazio use the same stadium at Olimpico and not different who as home or away because both team play on the same stadium, I think most lucky giving big odd for AS Roma because have great performance with four time win and loss one time only, different with Lazio from five match only success win twice and draw then one loss, most lucky if giving big odd for AS Roma on this match.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 12:33:12 PM

Juventus' performance this year is really very sad, after ronaldo left, it seems they lost the spirit of the game, juventus are now in 12th place on kalsemen, they have played 5 matches, 2 wins, 2 draws, and only one win, congratulations to ac milan which has now managed to rank first..

What is kalsemen? Now Juventus have 2W 2D 2L = 8 points. It is not really good result for a team as caliber them, but they are improving a bit especially in scoring goals but their defense is still bad. Milan is on Top now but Napoli may overtake their position if Napoli win against Cagliari tonight, I'm sure it will be an easy match for Napoli to get 3 points.
Pages: « 1 ... 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 [1017] 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 ... 3704 »
  Print  

Jump to: