Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 [1063] 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 ... 3705 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 754329 times)
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 03:10:15 PM

Massive collapse of favorites indeed and not even in Football as in NBA and Hockey it was the same thing so I get it why you have doubts with Napoli...especially when this team have proven so many times that they will crack under pressure 9 out of 10 times. Tonight game is exactly the game that Napoli could lose as I think Bologna is one of the oldest teams in Italy football ..so yea...history might win tonight.
Seeing the consistent performances of Napoli this season, to be honest I'm a little doubtful if Bologna will be able to beat Napoli and I personally bet for Napoli victory in the last match of week 10 today, it's true that history may repeat itself, but we also deserve to see how the current condition of the two teams and seeing the condition of Napoli and Bologna, I think it is very unlikely that that is will happen again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2021, 04:24:51 PM

In today's match I bet on Napoli's victory with a handicap (-1.5). In the previous series, the team from Naples lost their first points in the season, drawing in Rome, and fell to second place in the table. I think that they will want to redeem themselves quickly, and Bologna's defense will not be a big obstacle for them.
I think these are the kind of games people need to bet on,where you know that the team is playing for a win to get to the top and for sure Napoli will win to be joint top with AC Milan, am just not sure about handicaps because I have seen some shocking results this week like Juventus who were suppose to win to get to fifth and give themselves a chance to be among the top 5 but Sassuolo had the last say getting a goal in injury time to shock the old lady.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2021, 04:43:48 PM

The reality is that Napoli are unbeaten so far because a draw is not a bad result and it is not a defeat but indeed, it is difficult for any team to keep winning especially if their squad is not of equal quality. Therefore, I think a draw is a natural result for them and it's not a bad result either.
A draw can be a start of something or not. Anyway, the good things from that draw is their opponent is Roma, strong enough. And Napoli did hav a good match. They only can not manage to score a goal and win. One missing shot rather than a goal because it hits the goal pillar of Roma.

So I think the draw is positive enough for Napoli with what they shown.
Then now Napoli will play Bologna at home so this guess will be easy in our bet, and Napoli can overtake Milan again with the same points.
A draw for Napoli will still be positive as you say, but if other teams have lost of course it will measure the opponents they play, then Napoli now play an important role in competing in Serie A with Milan.

Ahh, Juve lose again more and more points far behind, so Juvetus' hopes of becoming champions for me will be very impossible for this season, their game is not consistent enough.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 04:52:51 PM

In today's match I bet on Napoli's victory with a handicap (-1.5). In the previous series, the team from Naples lost their first points in the season, drawing in Rome, and fell to second place in the table. I think that they will want to redeem themselves quickly, and Bologna's defense will not be a big obstacle for them.

I think more and more people are waiting for this team to finally lose,,, such a competitive league with so many strong teams capable of scoring goals. The only danger for Napoli is when their strikers finally hit a bad patch, but on the form everyone is in now that should not happen for a very long time. Bologna will do their best to prove them wrong though Smiley
Even though it is like that but for Bologna itself now they are in a phase that is not so good, even in the last 5 matches they have only been able to create one win and this overlaps with Napoli's performance this season.
maybe it's like you said a lot of people now want to see napoli lose, but in this match I think they will win again with the advantage of performance on every line and playing at home

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 04:56:19 PM

The reality is that Napoli are unbeaten so far because a draw is not a bad result and it is not a defeat but indeed, it is difficult for any team to keep winning especially if their squad is not of equal quality. Therefore, I think a draw is a natural result for them and it's not a bad result either.
A draw can be a start of something or not. Anyway, the good things from that draw is their opponent is Roma, strong enough. And Napoli did hav a good match. They only can not manage to score a goal and win. One missing shot rather than a goal because it hits the goal pillar of Roma.

So I think the draw is positive enough for Napoli with what they shown.
Then now Napoli will play Bologna at home so this guess will be easy in our bet, and Napoli can overtake Milan again with the same points.
A draw for Napoli will still be positive as you say, but if other teams have lost of course it will measure the opponents they play, then Napoli now play an important role in competing in Serie A with Milan.

Ahh, Juve lose again more and more points far behind, so Juvetus' hopes of becoming champions for me will be very impossible for this season, their game is not consistent enough.
Well if you draw a match against a strong team like Roma then i would take draw as a positive result for the Napoli. They are unbeaten so far which shows the strong defense they have. Even they nearly scored a goal but yes it missed but i feel that they would be confident after this match even if they did not win this match.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 06:38:03 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2021, 06:51:57 PM by poldanmig

Today the match between Napoli and Bologna in the 10th week of the Italian league will be played , in the 10th week the competition between Napoli and AC Milan is quite fierce, especially yesterday match, AC Milan was able to win and of course this made Napoli alert in today match, because if they lose it will make AC Milan the leader of this week standings.

Prediction Line-Up :

NAPOLI : 4-3-3

David Ospina

Giovanni Di Lorenzo, Amir Rrahmani,Kalidou Koulibay, Mario Rui

Eljif Elmas, Fabian Ruiz, Andre-Frank Anguissa

Matteo Politano, Victor Osimhen, Lorenzo Insigne

BOLOGNA: 3-5-2

Marko Arnautovic, Musa Barrow

Andreas Skov Olsen, Nicolas Dominguez, Jerdy Schouten, Mattias Svanberg, Aaron Hickey

Lorenzo De Silvestri, Gary Medel, Arthur Theate

Lukasz Skorupski

My prediction : Napoli 2-0 Bologna

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2021, 06:54:21 PM

Seeing the consistent performances of Napoli this season, to be honest I'm a little doubtful if Bologna will be able to beat Napoli and I personally bet for Napoli victory in the last match of week 10 today, it's true that history may repeat itself, but we also deserve to see how the current condition of the two teams and seeing the condition of Napoli and Bologna, I think it is very unlikely that that is will happen again.
Napoli have convinced their fans as well as football watchers around the world today to believe that they will look to win the title this season by maintaining a consistent unbeaten run in every single Serie A match they have played. For this match I still believe Napoli will beat Bologna by a score of more than 2 goals and not let Bologna let their desire to reclaim the main position of the standings fail. But a draw will greatly benefit AC Milan.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 07:15:16 PM

In the 25th minute, Napoli are now 1-0 up through a goal from Fabian Ruiz in the 18th minute.
It seems that Napoli will still show an unbeaten trend again by beating Bologna in this match Cheesy
but this was something most of the people here had predicted.
with a difference that is too striking, I think Napoli have at least scored 2 goals in this match

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 07:31:44 PM

Napoli doing great right now, pressing hard and keeping hold of the ball.
It's two to nil at the point in time,still in the first half of the game.
A couple of two goals will be scored, anticipating for Victor Oshime to score anytime soon.
The home side still sits on top of the table with 28 points.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
DU18

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 07:45:20 PM

Napoli have convinced their fans as well as football watchers around the world today to believe that they will look to win the title this season by maintaining a consistent unbeaten run in every single Serie A match they have played. For this match I still believe Napoli will beat Bologna by a score of more than 2 goals and not let Bologna let their desire to reclaim the main position of the standings fail. But a draw will greatly benefit AC Milan.
This season the appearance of napoli is quite promising as one of the candidates to win the scudetto, apart from having a dangerous attack line, napoli also has a pretty solid defense and we can see that currently napoli is an unbeaten team in the Serie A league and uniquely again they have only conceded 3 goals from 9 games.
Napoli and Bologna matches have now entered the Haltf Time and the provisional score is now 2-0 for Napoli to win.

Harkorede
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 795

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2021, 07:51:05 PM

With Napoli up by 2 goals in the first half, there's no doubt that's all 3 points secured for the Napoli and they'll be able to extended their unbeaten run to 10 games, while also having the best defensive record in the league, conceding 3 times less than the closest team.

it's still too early to make reference to the league title, until we see how Napoli would fare against the top 6 teams.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 08:06:47 PM

This season the appearance of napoli is quite promising as one of the candidates to win the scudetto, apart from having a dangerous attack line, napoli also has a pretty solid defense and we can see that currently napoli is an unbeaten team in the Serie A league and uniquely again they have only conceded 3 goals from 9 games.
Napoli and Bologna matches have now entered the Haltf Time and the provisional score is now 2-0 for Napoli to win.

For this season Napoli are the most consistent in all lines in my opinion, with their sharp attack line coupled with control in midfield and a strong Napoli back line makes this team even stronger.
even until now Napoli have only conceded 3 goals and this is a pretty good achievement.
when they manage to maintain a performance like this it's not impossible for Napoli to win Serie A this season

coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 08:08:15 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2021, 08:21:35 PM by coinlocket$

Napoli already winning 2-0 this game in the evening.

Keep in mind they are doing good but they still have to play all the big games.

We will see in December how many points they will have.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
DU18

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 08:15:34 PM

For this season Napoli are the most consistent in all lines in my opinion, with their sharp attack line coupled with control in midfield and a strong Napoli back line makes this team even stronger.
even until now Napoli have only conceded 3 goals and this is a pretty good achievement.
when they manage to maintain a performance like this it's not impossible for Napoli to win Serie A this season
I also think so if it seems that this season Napoli will end with a trophy, but actually the real challenge of Naples is in the second half of the season later, because I see many Italian teams that were initially quite consistent and even managed to become champions in the half of the season, but they were not able to maintain the consistency of their game , so that towards the end of the season they were thrown out of the championship track, as happened to AC Milan last season.

savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 09:59:11 PM

With Napoli up by 2 goals in the first half, there's no doubt that's all 3 points secured for the Napoli and they'll be able to extended their unbeaten run to 10 games, while also having the best defensive record in the league, conceding 3 times less than the closest team.

it's still too early to make reference to the league title, until we see how Napoli would fare against the top 6 teams.
Napoli already have some good matches against Roma, Fiorentina and Juventus their current form giving them some good edge against all teams even it's just start of season, but they are in good form which can give them good benefit in coming matches AC Milan is also having good record like them most chances these two teams could be in good near ending of this season if they have no serious injury or any issue.

Inter with some poor games in last few weeks now at 3rd gape is just 7 points but still it's need some very good effort from them for having in good touch for title race in this season Juventus is struggling as well so good for these two top ranked teams right now.
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 10:38:21 PM

Napoli vs Bologna match was finally won by Napoli, this is a very good result, after previously Napoli lost two points against Roma. Although
in 10 matches in Serie A Napoli are unbeaten and quite consistent so far. But Napoli still have to prove themselves that they deserve to be
champions this season by beating big teams. Moreover, the match schedule in November Napoli have to deal with Inter and Lazio,
if it turns out that Napoli can beat both teams or at least can play a draw. It is already closer to Napoli's chances of winning the trophy
this season. The conclusion is that Napoli still has a long way to go, because there are still 28 games that Napoli have to finish.
So it is too early to say that Napoli will win the trophy this season.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 10:45:02 PM

Napoli won today really easily 3-0 and i won my both bets on this match. Napoli is really dominating this year in the Serie A and i keep saying for me currently as how they are playing they are the current favorites to win the title,i think Milan wont be able to keep this up,also Juventus dosent have a chance anymore for the title.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2021, 11:29:08 PM

Napoli won today really easily 3-0 and i won my both bets on this match. Napoli is really dominating this year in the Serie A and i keep saying for me currently as how they are playing they are the current favorites to win the title,i think Milan wont be able to keep this up,also Juventus dosent have a chance anymore for the title.
Well wouldn't say Juve has no more chances but I would say its odds are quite low.
Napoli will face Inter and Lazio in November then ATA and Milan in December. Verona and Sassuolo ones aren't easy too but what will make things different is when Napoli win vs them and get a safety distance for a while, it would be quite interesting then

AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 11:42:38 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2021, 12:33:41 AM by AndySt

Napoli already have some good matches against Roma, Fiorentina and Juventus their current form giving them some good edge against all teams even it's just start of season, but they are in good form which can give them good benefit in coming matches AC Milan is also having good record like them most chances these two teams could be in good near ending of this season if they have no serious injury or any issue.
Inter with some poor games in last few weeks now at 3rd gape is just 7 points but still it's need some very good effort from them for having in good touch for title race in this season Juventus is struggling as well so good for these two top ranked teams right now.
It's hard to deny that Napoli is having a phenomenal season and the 3-0 victory over Bologna is the clearest confirmation of that, but still it's not worth drawing conclusions based on 10 rounds of the championship when there are still 28 rounds ahead. It will be possible to talk about a good game and physical form only after a longer period of time. The most important thing is for the Napoli coaching staff to guess with physical exertion and build the training process so that the physical fitness of the players is enough for the whole season. There are many nuances here, for example, an improperly constructed training process can lead to excessive injury of players and, as a result, problems with the squad.
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 02:04:58 AM

Napoli will face Inter and Lazio in November then ATA and Milan in December. Verona and Sassuolo ones aren't easy too but what will make things different is when Napoli win vs them and get a safety distance for a while, it would be quite interesting then

Looking at Napoli's performance in the next few matches, one can only guess whether they are worthy candidates to win the title. After some days Napoli will play against Inter Milan and Lazio. If Napoli do not lose any points in these two matches, then I think they will continue to fight for the title until the very last match. And if Napoli lose points in these two matches, the title fight this season will be between AC Milan and Inter Milan.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 [1063] 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 ... 3705 »
  Print  

Jump to: