Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 3710 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 754916 times)
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:19:20 PM

Today's matches in serie A:

Empoli is the team that has made the most under 3.5 goals in Serie A (23 of 27)
UNDER 3.5 goals at quote@1.20

Fiorentina vs Cagliari: Fiorentina made 0 defeats at home, Cagliari has lost 10 times away.
WIN Fiorentina at quote@1.40

Pescara vs Udinese: Pescara in the last 17 games played has always done over 1.5 goals.
OVER 1,5 goals at quote@1.20

My double-up today

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:25:41 AM

Actually, this Inter already have a very good team. Sadly, they are just like inter 2008. Looks very strong but they lack in some crucial point. If Pioli can fill it like what Mou did, Inter can reach at least last 8 UCL again. Inter are not Arsenal that is considering as a great team but never become a great team.

Inter are not Liverpool that have billion of fans but fail just to keep Suarez in their team ( only a little news about Neymar asked Coutinho to join Barca, already destroyed their hope to win EPL ). Inter won everything in classic football, inter won everything, sign everyone, hired almost every 5 stars coach in modern time. ( Why i brought Liverpool and Arsenal in my story.....so Inter dont fall like them !
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:41:36 AM

Actually, this Inter already have a very good team. Sadly, they are just like inter 2008. Looks very strong but they lack in some crucial point. If Pioli can fill it like what Mou did, Inter can reach at least last 8 UCL again. Inter are not Arsenal that is considering as a great team but never become a great team.

Inter are not Liverpool that have billion of fans but fail just to keep Suarez in their team ( only a little news about Neymar asked Coutinho to join Barca, already destroyed their hope to win EPL ). Inter won everything in classic football, inter won everything, sign everyone, hired almost every 5 stars coach in modern time. ( Why i brought Liverpool and Arsenal in my story.....so Inter dont fall like them !
Inter did not fell like Liverpool and Arsenal. but if the consistency of the game they continue like this they will not be able to rise to be an end to the dominance of Juventus in Serie A. The financial problems affecting Serie A teams are very influential. but the issue not is a reason for poor play Serie A teams so they do not become favorites back on the European scene.
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:41:36 AM

Inter did not fell like Liverpool and Arsenal. but if the consistency of the game they continue like this they will not be able to rise to be an end to the dominance of Juventus in Serie A. The financial problems affecting Serie A teams are very influential. but the issue not is a reason for poor play Serie A teams so they do not become favorites back on the European scene.

With Pioli Inter has 12 wins and 1 draw in 16 matches with an average of 2.312 points per game.
With this average points since the beginning of the season, now Inter have 65 points only 5 points less of juventus.
I think with Mancini, Inter this year could fight for victory in the serie A.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

CyberCombat

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 10:20:08 AM

Lazio drove away Bologna's challenge with Immobile's goals. Torino, however, had won three goals in eight minutes, although Beloni had finished his first half against Palermo. On the other hand, the outside world is having difficulties. Lazio is advantageous.

██▄▄▄
                  ██████▄▄

▄█▄             ████████▄
  █████▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀        ███
 ███████▄▄▀▀           ▄▄█████
███████▀             ▐█████████
█████                ▐█████████
█████▄▄▄▄             █████████
 █████████             ▀██████
  ████████▄▄             ▀▀██
   ▀██████████▄  ▄▌    ▄█▄
     ▀▀███████████▀  ███▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▀▀▀     ▀
FortuneJack
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIAMI Garage
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MAJESTIC7
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
6 BTC WELCOME OFFER
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Join Now

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:22:21 PM

Lazio will face Torino and it looks like the home team have the advantage to win as they are playing at home and in a very good form managing to get 4 wins and a draw against Milain away in the last five game in the league but Torino also is not doing that bad but i belleive that Torino will get the three points also Torino could be scoring in this game as they have good offensive players that can help them to score so we will have both teams on the scoring sheets tonight
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:42:44 PM

Lazio will face Torino and it looks like the home team have the advantage to win as they are playing at home and in a very good form managing to get 4 wins and a draw against Milain away in the last five game in the league but Torino also is not doing that bad but i belleive that Torino will get the three points also Torino could be scoring in this game as they have good offensive players that can help them to score so we will have both teams on the scoring sheets tonight

Well I'm betting over 1.5 goals on this game. I know it's not necessarily going to be a high scoring game but I expect Lazio at home to at least put two past Torino.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:17:38 PM

Well I'm betting over 1.5 goals on this game. I know it's not necessarily going to be a high scoring game but I expect Lazio at home to at least put two past Torino.
Serie A teams that have previously been famous not necessarily win every match in Serie A, as compared to the top leagues of Europe are still losing them all existence. arguably now all Serie A teams equal quality but Juventus were slightly superior to them all. it's been proven over the last 5 years they have always become champions in Serie A.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:53:23 AM

Serie A teams that have previously been famous not necessarily win every match in Serie A, as compared to the top leagues of Europe are still losing them all existence. arguably now all Serie A teams equal quality but Juventus were slightly superior to them all. it's been proven over the last 5 years they have always become champions in Serie A.
Juventus is too powerful and dominating, the main factor is financial. I'm sure if there was a large investor who bought the Club then the competition look good like BPL. Forza Milan.
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:00:04 AM

Joe hart made blunder again, seen two goals should be in a catch, I don't think if joe hart making too many mistakes in this club. It looks like it's a bad season for joe hart and I'm sure City can't take he again.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:42:55 AM

I'm sorry if I'm late to comment, because I can't remember big match Juve Vs. Milan. Its weird that this article did not mention Zapata foul on Dybala in the box and Bacca's offside goal. I also hav one question, when you defend with your hand in the air, if the ball hits your hand is it not a freekick or penalty? if this is the case then what is the controversy here. If you go by the letter of the rule, the referee made the right decision. I could understand if his hand was by his side and they got angry for that, but De Scigio's hand was in the air. He was also lucky to not be sent off for persistently making bad fouls. When calls go against Juve no one has a problem, but when they get a call, even as legitimate as this one, everyone has an issue. That is why Juve will always be number 1. When we lose, we blame ourselves not the ref, when others lose to us, its the refs fault. Forza Juve.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Lucas*

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:52:48 AM

Torino vs Inter Milan , i will bet for both teams to score in this game .
AC Milan vs Genoa , i will bet for over 2,5  goals in this game .
Hullo

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:55:41 AM

Torino vs Inter Milan , i will bet for both teams to score in this game .
AC Milan vs Genoa , i will bet for over 2,5  goals in this game .

I just placed my bet on over 2.5 goals on AC Milan vs Genoa. So that I'm agreed with you there is good chance for both teams to score to find a lot of goals.
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:11:23 PM

I Try an easy double-up today in Serie A:

Ac Milan vs Genoa: Milan won 9 times at home, Genoa  lost 9 times away. Milan must win if he wants to go to Europe. WIN Ac Milan at quote@1.65
Torino vs Inter: Torino has made 24 of 28 times over 1,5 goals, instead Inter 23 times.                                           OVER 1,5 goals at quote@1.20

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:44:28 PM

Fiorentina is in the top of the mid table and that make them favorite to win this game while Crotone is not doing well and they are in danger of relegation also they have problems scoring goals in the last few matches also Fiorentina is not very convincing so I expect from Crotone to work on their defense and hoping of getting a draw but i expect from fiorentina to go for a win also not a lot of goals scored so under 2.5 gaols will also be nice to bet on
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:46:27 PM

Torino vs Inter Milan ,this is going to be a good clash and i do expect a lot of goals in this match and if you take the stats Inter Milan has won more matches while touring ,there are no injury worries in both teams but Joel Obi might not play for Torino because of injury but rest of the players are ready for this clash,i would go with Inter Milan to win or draw and away.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 01:13:37 PM

today match in duo milan can play
Torino Vs Inter
AC Milan Vs Genoa

Ac milan and inter milan is same need 3 point and need win, can get competition to ueropa legaue next season
this rival duo milan, lazio and atlanta

i think ac milan and inter can win in today
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:44:52 PM

With only two matches on schedule i have placed these bets on them

Torino - Inter, placed both teams to score
AC Milan - Genoa, here i have placed AC Milan

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:36:01 PM

It is going to be an interesting match up with AC Milan and Genoa,my prediction is that AC Milan will score over 1.5 goals and will win the match and will make the fans happy and will try to forget their match against Juventus when they won the match with the late pentaly and Genoa has a poor track record in away games and these are the reasons i am picking AC milan to win the match.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:08:16 PM

AC Milan have more better chance to win this match by playing on home ground. AC Milan need to boost their confidence so that I'm also agreed with you for this pick.
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 3710 »
  Print  

Jump to: