Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 3727 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 763876 times)
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:58:07 PM

AC Milan @1.40 not a bad choice when it has really great safety than i have my bet on ML, i am also quite sure AC Milan will defeat Carpi into this match easily and will take advantage to play on home ground.

I would even take bets AC Milan win in the first round as you say AC Milan should be able to take advantage of playing at home
AC Milan won 3-1 and 1-0 in the first round

I also think that their will be one goal in the first half just now took over 0.5 goal odd 2.34, hope that i win the bet , full time over 2.5 goal after 40 min if their is no goal till 40 min

AC Milan played poorly today could not score whereas Carpi is not a strong team even in the red zone
I do not know why AC Milan played badly different when against strong team, AC Milan looks strong against strong teams

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 12:06:12 AM

AC Milan is a kind of joke now in Serie A. I always got opposite results with my picks every time I bet on their match. Imho they are "NSFB" that stands for Not Safe For Bet. They even couldn't take advantage of Fiorentina's losing and just got 1 point. I think they have to say goodbye to european tournament for next season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:01:47 AM

AC Milan @1.40 not a bad choice when it has really great safety than i have my bet on ML, i am also quite sure AC Milan will defeat Carpi into this match easily and will take advantage to play on home ground.

I would even take bets AC Milan win in the first round as you say AC Milan should be able to take advantage of playing at home

I also think that their will be one goal in the first half just now took over 0.5 goal odd 2.34, hope that i win the bet , full time over 2.5 goal after 40 min if their is no goal till 40 min

Damn sad, all bets are lose today and my bet also lose. The final score AC Milan vs Carpi is 0-0 Draw, i thought AC Milan can win this match, but nope. even a goal not happened on this match.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:16:45 AM

Damn sad, all bets are lose today and my bet also lose. The final score AC Milan vs Carpi is 0-0 Draw, i thought AC Milan can win this match, but nope. even a goal not happened on this match.

I was quite lucky to have chosen this match under 2.5 goals. because I have seen it will be like the previous game AC Milan only won 1-0 against Sampdoria and looks a bit difficult to score.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:53:49 AM

Final result AC Milan 0 0 Carpi. Such a nice result for Carpi. Now they points are 32 and at 17th position on the table. They need to keep their good performance if they want to keep playing at this high level next season. Still 4 games to go. Looking forward for what can Carpi do for the next 4 matches. Will they be on this league next season?

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 04:30:15 AM

i was thought that AC milan can win because played on their home ground but i was totally wrong both teams playing with no goal and this time i do lost my bets and in the future for AC milan matches bets for under 2.5 goals is more safe than pick for AC milan win
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:10:16 AM

i was thought that AC milan can win because played on their home ground but i was totally wrong both teams playing with no goal and this time i do lost my bets and in the future for AC milan matches bets for under 2.5 goals is more safe than pick for AC milan win

Avoid both milan's match if you truly loves your money because there wont be any good in betting for them. The time has passed where both milan is a great teams that won almost all their match but now they are just some average team that need to put some extra thing if they want to win it, especially ac milan
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:10:51 AM

Francesco Totti is a legend of sport.
Who enter in the final of game and score to gol, when his team lose 1-2
now if spalletti don't add totti to the first minute of next game is very crazy
a coach to know what should be done, a player can only carry out the instructions of the coach if the coach requires energy early in the game so he will not hesitate to play him.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:09:54 AM

I guess after seeing the match between AC Milan vs Carpi, I can conclude that AC Milan this time may actually already have more strength in the face of the clubs star

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:13:09 AM

AC Milan is a kind of joke now in Serie A. I always got opposite results with my picks every time I bet on their match. Imho they are "NSFB" that stands for Not Safe For Bet. They even couldn't take advantage of Fiorentina's losing and just got 1 point. I think they have to say goodbye to european tournament for next season.

i totally agree with you when they had to win on some small team they lose or play draw
i must say i didnt lose this much on any other team like Milan

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:40:05 AM

Another time very bad prestaion of ac milan, the arrived of Brocchi don't change nothing (i know is only 1 week but is the same) , milan not have identity, not have game for now
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:49:21 AM

Avoid both milan's match if you truly loves your money because there wont be any good in betting for them. The time has passed where both milan is a great teams that won almost all their match but now they are just some average team that need to put some extra thing if they want to win it, especially ac milan
i guess you're right about this because several times i had been bets for them but possibility to win is pretty small and might be for next time pick for Juventus is very good options but sometimes i had a problem with odds for Juventus because too low
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:18:58 AM

AC Milan played poorly today could not score whereas Carpi is not a strong team even in the red zone
I do not know why AC Milan played badly different when against strong team, AC Milan looks strong against strong teams

To be honest, I am not very surprised to see AC Milan failing to score in the game. As I mentioned yesterday, AC Milan has scored only 4 goals in their previous 6 league games (now 7), which is why I chose to bet on under 2.5 yesterday.

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:36:33 AM

i guess you're right about this because several times i had been bets for them but possibility to win is pretty small and might be for next time pick for Juventus is very good options but sometimes i had a problem with odds for Juventus because too low

I have been avoiding them both for months, eventhough intermilan is definitely better than ac milan however they ended up dissapointing as well. I'd rather bet on Roma which currently has a very unstable performance rather than betting for acmilan or intermilan. Betting for juventus is silly as well because the odds for them is actually quite low and insufficient
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:07:39 PM

i totally agree with you when they had to win on some small team they lose or play draw
sometimes i was missed that AC milan when shevchenko and Ricardo kaka played at there because they are very strong on italian league but with the current performance i think very difficult to see AC milan can win the trophy or win champion league
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:11:40 PM

sometimes i was missed that AC milan when shevchenko and Ricardo kaka played at there because they are very strong on italian league but with the current performance i think very difficult to see AC milan can win the trophy or win champion league

I believe its very hard for them to qualify for Champions League and have spot in top 4 in Italian league because they play like a crap need some good and solid players for life in this league
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:52:47 PM

I believe its very hard for them to qualify for Champions League and have spot in top 4 in Italian league because they play like a crap need some good and solid players for life in this league

for this season I saw AC Milan will be difficult to get tickets Champions League and even Europa league. because the point quite far with inter milan.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:09:39 PM

They were still being on the track when Ibra and Thiago Silva still playing there, but after both players leaved, Milan have totally changed. On early season, I believe in Mihajlovic as we know that he was one of the best coaches in Serie A. But seems Galliani couldnt wait Mihajlovic patiently to improve Milan and make them to play in European tournament.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:47:11 PM

They got good players but the problem is those overpaid players are not delivering. The supporters or even better manager should make a stand and tell them to perform else they will put on the transferlist.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1488

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:39:52 PM

There is only one game in Saturday in Serie A. I think Inter wants to cover their loss in weekday against Genoa. They need to win this game to find morale again and also 3 important points.
Inter v Udinese - Inter @ 1.44
Inter v Udinese - Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.25

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 3727 »
  Print  

Jump to: