Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:23:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3764 3765 3766 3767 3768 3769 3770 3771 3772 3773 3774 3775 3776 3777 3778 3779 3780 3781 3782 3783 3784 3785 3786 3787 3788 3789 3790 3791 3792 3793 3794 3795 3796 3797 3798 3799 3800 3801 3802 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 3808 3809 3810 3811 3812 3813 [3814] 3815 3816 3817 3818 3819 3820 3821 3822 3823 3824 3825 3826 3827 3828 3829 3830 3831 3832 3833 3834 3835 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 778803 times)
Arenga pinnata

Activity: 448
Merit: 334

Rollbit.com

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 07:17:09 PM

Inter Milan can actually be said to be in a more worrying position than Barcelona. But fortunately this club is trying to recover their finances quite well. In fact they have always been very effective in shopping for players. And what amazes me about Inter Milan is that even though this club seems to always be able to make a profit from the transfer market. And this has made this team able to survive until now. But that is not enough to pay off their quite large debt. And yes, it is reported that now Inter Milan has transferred ownership to Oaktree. But I don't know the truth of the news yet.
I also heard this news and when I think it is true, I think it could cause things that seem negative for Inter. Inter won the last Scudetto and are in great form. If they encounter such a situation and are faced with decisions that they will not be happy with, they may lose important players of the team next year.
I am trying to get information about the ownership of this club. And it seems that ownership has changed to an American company, namely Oaktree Capital Management And even a few days ago the president of Inter Milan was officially changed from Steven Zhang to Giuseppe Marotta. Well, at least now Inter Milan's financial problems have been resolved even by changing ownership. Hopefully with new ownership this club can still maintain their performance in Serie A.
(sourch: Https://bola.kompas.com)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Alpha Marine

Activity: 574
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 07:49:01 PM

Osimhen is a nice player that big clubs will want to sign if he makes his intentions clear about leaving Napoli in this transfer window. I believe that Napoli will cash in on Osimhen if they see the offer for Osimhen because Conte wants to bring Lukaku to Napoli. Osimhen has done his best for Napoli, and I think it's time for him to leave Napoli for another club so that he will still be relevant in the world of football.

It's looking like Osimhen won't be leaving Napoli this season. Napoli are reluctant to sell Osimhen hench the price tag. The transfer window hasn't opened yet so clubs aren't hyperactive and the Euro too will make things complicated. Whichever decision Napoli and Osimhen make won't be a bad one. Conte is interested in Lukaku, but that could only happen if Napoli leaves because I don't see both Lukaku and Osimhen in the team.

And yes, it is reported that now Inter Milan has transferred ownership to Oaktree. But I don't know the truth of the news yet.

I think the news is actually true. Oaktree Capital Management gave a loan of about $428 to Sunning, Inter's former owners in 2021 and the deal was if the missed the deadline the ownership of their shares would pass on to Oaktree and the payment was missed.
So I guess Inter have new owners now. We don't know if they'll sell or keep the club.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Die_empty

Activity: 742
Merit: 1011

Give all before death

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 07:50:51 PM

Inter Milan can actually be said to be in a more worrying position than Barcelona. But fortunately this club is trying to recover their finances quite well. In fact they have always been very effective in shopping for players. And what amazes me about Inter Milan is that even though this club seems to always be able to make a profit from the transfer market. And this has made this team able to survive until now. But that is not enough to pay off their quite large debt. And yes, it is reported that now Inter Milan has transferred ownership to Oaktree. But I don't know the truth of the news yet.
I also heard this news and when I think it is true, I think it could cause things that seem negative for Inter. Inter won the last Scudetto and are in great form. If they encounter such a situation and are faced with decisions that they will not be happy with, they may lose important players of the team next year.
I am trying to get information about the ownership of this club. And it seems that ownership has changed to an American company, namely Oaktree Capital Management And even a few days ago the president of Inter Milan was officially changed from Steven Zhang to Giuseppe Marotta. Well, at least now Inter Milan's financial problems have been resolved even by changing ownership. Hopefully with new ownership this club can still maintain their performance in Serie A.
It was not an intentional change of ownership but due to loan default. The former owner of the club Chinese company Suning accessed about €395 million from Oaktree Capital Management which is an American investment company. The American company had to take over the club after the Chinese owners defaulted on the loan payment since the collateral was the majority stake in the Italian club. It is possible that this takeover is a blessing in disguise to the fans because these new owners seem to have the money to invest in quality players and other necessary expenditures.

The news is also filled with news of Inter Milan targeting players like Albert Gudmundsson, Matty Cash, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, etc. It shows that the new management is interested in maintaining ownership of the club, instead of selling it.

Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 08:18:03 PM

This news has really happened, Inter Milan is currently in the hands of another party because the Suning Group is unable to pay debts worth 395 million euros which are due and they appointed Marotta as the current president of Inter Milan, the new owner of Inter is currently pushing for Inter to can be more economical in spending on players and be more careful in the transfer market. Last season, Inter Milan's performance was very impressive, they succeeded in becoming champions, so hopefully with the appointment of Marotta as Inter President, Inter's performance can be stable and they can win more trophies, including the Chamion League.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jegileman

Activity: 378
Merit: 192

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 08:42:51 PM

Osimhen is a nice player that big clubs will want to sign if he makes his intentions clear about leaving Napoli in this transfer window. I believe that Napoli will cash in on Osimhen if they see the offer for Osimhen because Conte wants to bring Lukaku to Napoli. Osimhen has done his best for Napoli, and I think it's time for him to leave Napoli for another club so that he will still be relevant in the world of football.
It's looking like Osimhen won't be leaving Napoli this season. Napoli are reluctant to sell Osimhen hench the price tag. The transfer window hasn't opened yet so clubs aren't hyperactive and the Euro too will make things complicated. Whichever decision Napoli and Osimhen make won't be a bad one. Conte is interested in Lukaku, but that could only happen if Napoli leaves because I don't see both Lukaku and Osimhen in the team.

It is evident that Conte does not want to use Osimhen as part of his squad team for next season, Lukakau is most preferable to him but getting Lukaku to play for him is now a big concern as Chelsea are not ready to loan him but sell him off and I see that the price tag on him feel unworthy to Napoli to have him play for them. Also, he’s not that young that will be utilized for a very long time in the club.

Osimhen who is their main striker now is committed to the team but the team seems to want to sell him off by all means since Conte is not interested in using him. And in doing so, the price tag set by them on Osimhen is so huge that interested don’t want to pay for his current form and Napoli does now want to also lose out in the deal. The future of Napoli is indecisive now, but maybe when the transfer windows gets engaged more, he’ll find a suitable team to join or they’ll keep him for this season again.

W Jr.
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 08:56:45 PM

This news has really happened, Inter Milan is currently in the hands of another party because the Suning Group is unable to pay debts worth 395 million euros which are due and they appointed Marotta as the current president of Inter Milan, the new owner of Inter is currently pushing for Inter to can be more economical in spending on players and be more careful in the transfer market. Last season, Inter Milan's performance was very impressive, they succeeded in becoming champions, so hopefully with the appointment of Marotta as Inter President, Inter's performance can be stable and they can win more trophies, including the Chamion League.
I think he will play the role of a president who wants to manage Inter economically, not for success. Because he was appointed to the team by the company due to debts. His priority will be to pay off the company's debts, not the team. That's why, while the new president sells players, he can also focus on low-cost players. A critical turning point for Inter.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 09:06:35 PM

It is evident that Conte does not want to use Osimhen as part of his squad team for next season, Lukakau is most preferable to him but getting Lukaku to play for him is now a big concern as Chelsea are not ready to loan him but sell him off and I see that the price tag on him feel unworthy to Napoli to have him play for them. Also, he’s not that young that will be utilized for a very long time in the club.

For Osimhen, I believe that PSG is the serious team until now to sign him as a replacement for Kylian Mbappe since their choices are limited in my opinion. They could afford his salary and they need him.
For Lukaku, Chelsea wants to sell him, while AC Milan wants him as a loan to replace Oliver Giroud who is moving to US Major League Soccer. Conte is also monitoring the situation and it is all up to Chelsea to get ride of him with the least possible financial damage. The situation will not get clearer any time soon thought.

lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 09:18:57 PM

In fact, it is quite surprising that Inter Milan is experiencing a financial crisis that is much more worrying than Barcelona. Indeed, Inter Milan is facing a financial crisis like this. Is this because it has something to do with the construction of Inter Milan's new stadium which has been underway since 2019? because indeed, the latest news stated that they were also unable to pay for the stadium project because of the crisis that befell them. Even though they are Serie A champions, they still haven't been able to help with the crisis.

However, Oaktree, the new owner, assured that their financial condition would immediately be better in the future. They have tried various ways to get out of this crisis. As with negotiations with various parties, in the end, Oaktree will take over. And isn't this a good thing? Oaktree is a big business and with them taking over Inter Milan, it means that several problems related to Inter Milan's finances, such as debts and so on, may soon be resolved. Because Oaktree has promised this to resolve the financial crisis at Inter Milan.

So, let's see what will Oaktree bring Inter Milan out from this such bad situation.

Huppercase

Activity: 798
Merit: 532

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 09:44:30 PM

Inter made good amount of money from selling Andre Onana deal sold to Manchester united but what I notice with some of this top players teams, immediately they leave their respective clubs for another team, their performance decline sharply. Personally, I feel Onana tried when he was in Inter but his performance was wack throughout, I didn't even know who convince Manchester united to buy him from Inter but it seem to be a good profit for them.

I admire one thing about Inter, they might have not had the opportunity to do well in Champions League and the rest of the tournaments but they do well in Seria A and Copa Italia, and they make money from selling their players in expensive deals to Premier League men who need good strong hold. It's better to make money and win domestic Leagues than struggle to win Champions leagues and yet nothing in the end.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 700
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 09:48:24 PM

I see big clubs are already making moves for Osimen and if you look at his performance of osimen is an excellent player and also has a very bright future but does is want to leave Napoli even with all the moves nothing serious has been made, and I think Chelsea is interested in him. and with the condition that Chelsea is in currently will he be able to perform well in Chelsea and am sure if he was to choose between Chelsea and Napoli am very sure he will still want to remain in Napoli. the boy is doing very well in Napoli then goes to a club that will waste his time and career. and if eventually, they decide to sell him they will make good money out of him because Osimen is a well performed player that has shown is worth even in the Serie A, if he gets a better club with a better offer he should go so that he can be able to build his career better because the player still looks very young and chonan still do better.

Honestly, Osimhen is a great player, and if he is truly ready to leave Napoli, it is certain that big clubs will come for him. Many big clubs have their eyes on Osimhen, but Napoli is not really ready to let him go, which is why the amount on him is higher. As for Chelsea, I don't think they are really interested in signing Osimhen now. In fact, I don't even want Osimhen to go to England because I don't think the environment there will suit him. Many players who have done well in other leagues struggle when they come to England, sometimes even ending up with injuries.If he does want to come to England, it should be to a team that is currently in good condition, not a team like Chelsea. In fact, I don't think it can make it in Chelsea with way thing going on in Chelsea over some seasons now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Raflesia

Activity: 2366
Merit: 580

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 09:49:44 PM

I don't think that's the case because Inter's problems are at least not really chased by FFP unlike Barcelona who are still very problematic with it because their financial condition is not very good. Inter do have financial problems but for Serie A it seems that it's not just Inter who get it but all the clubs in Serie A feel the same way only they realize that they don't do anything more fatal than Barcelona who still have to think about salary balance and transfer fee problems.

Management is ultimately the key where a good club even though their finances are experiencing a little problem but they will balance as well as possible so as not to spread to other problems but not with Barcelona because sometimes they already know that they have problems but they just add to it even more complicated.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Weawant

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 11:27:37 PM

Change of ownership for inter Milan is one news I'm yet to know how well I'm going to take it because it has two sides in that, it will help the team offset their debt making them debt free buy it may have a long term effect on them especially when it happens their policies are adjusted to suit the new management of the team one of which you just stated as it regards cutting down on their expenses for thw season.

Milan has got a good form already before now so they may not really need to seel of roo many players or even to get more players provided they don't change their Coach,if he's able to work with thw players again and get them to maintain their form and still be able to stay at the top of the league then it can be said that t he effect of the changes isn't really telling on them as they can be able to still get productive and still get good results in the season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1155

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 11:36:32 PM

For Osimhen, I believe that PSG is the serious team until now to sign him as a replacement for Kylian Mbappe since their choices are limited in my opinion. They could afford his salary and they need him.
For Lukaku, Chelsea wants to sell him, while AC Milan wants him as a loan to replace Oliver Giroud who is moving to US Major League Soccer. Conte is also monitoring the situation and it is all up to Chelsea to get ride of him with the least possible financial damage. The situation will not get clearer any time soon thought.

I also saw this news in several media that PSG is the team most serious about signing him I mean both from an interest and financial perspective. On the other hand, Osimhen also indicated that he was more interested in moving to PSG than to the Premier League, yeah maybe we can guess when PSG offers a higher salary even though if he wanted to pursue a career it would be better to move and compete in the Premier League.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Docnaster

Activity: 1652
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 11:43:07 PM

I've never read any report that suggests that Victor Osimhen isn't in the future plans of new Napoli manager Antonio Conte for next season and haven't also read of anyone suggesting that Antonio Conte wants to work with Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku who he initially worked with during his days at Inter Milan. Recently, the Belgian forward player granted an interview of which he said so many good things about Saudi Arabian League and that I to suggests that he's bound to join a Saudi club this summer transfer window.
Victor Osimhen is one player that's proven he can excel in any of the big clubs in Europe so I strongly believe that if for any reason the current manager of Napoli decides to sell off Victor Osimhen, I think the Nigeria striker is definitely going to get strong offers from the biggest clubs in Europe

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
imamusma

Activity: 1400
Merit: 731

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 11:45:12 PM

Honestly, Osimhen is a great player, and if he is truly ready to leave Napoli, it is certain that big clubs will come for him. Many big clubs have their eyes on Osimhen, but Napoli is not really ready to let him go, which is why the amount on him is higher. As for Chelsea, I don't think they are really interested in signing Osimhen now. In fact, I don't even want Osimhen to go to England because I don't think the environment there will suit him. Many players who have done well in other leagues struggle when they come to England, sometimes even ending up with injuries.If he does want to come to England, it should be to a team that is currently in good condition, not a team like Chelsea. In fact, I don't think it can make it in Chelsea with way thing going on in Chelsea over some seasons now.

Aurelio De Laurentiis reportedly set a high price for Osimhen, which is why Arsenal and Chelsea reportedly withdrew from recruiting the Napoli striker. We are aware that the Premier League is very competitive and relies heavily on physical strength, which may make it difficult for Osimhen to adapt. However, in terms of the individual skills that Osimhen has, it feels like he could easily adapt if he joined any club in the Premier League. Most recently, Al Ahli entered the competition to get Osimhen signature, with PSG also reportedly having the same desire to redeem Osimhen release clause. In fact, in my opinion, Arsenal is the right choice for Osimhen's next career, but Arteta chances of getting him are now considered very low, because he has to compete with very rich clubs.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 11:51:15 PM

Bad news will usually also have a negative impact on the performance of Inter players. They managed to become champions in the Serie A league yesterday, so when there is currently a lot of bad news circulating, it is a natural thing because the main aim is to disturb the mentality of Inter's players. Hopefully the Inter players will not be easily influenced and will continue to make their best contribution to achieve another win in next season's matches which will start soon.

Arenga pinnata

Activity: 448
Merit: 334

Rollbit.com

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 12:46:05 AM

It was not an intentional change of ownership but due to loan default. The former owner of the club Chinese company Suning accessed about €395 million from Oaktree Capital Management which is an American investment company. The American company had to take over the club after the Chinese owners defaulted on the loan payment since the collateral was the majority stake in the Italian club. It is possible that this takeover is a blessing in disguise to the fans because these new owners seem to have the money to invest in quality players and other necessary expenditures.

The news is also filled with news of Inter Milan targeting players like Albert Gudmundsson, Matty Cash, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, etc. It shows that the new management is interested in maintaining ownership of the club, instead of selling it.
Correct. The new owner of Inter Milan apparently also promised better financial stability for the club. This is bad news for the old owner of Inter Milan but good news for the club itself which looks like it will be more financially stable in the future. And yes, for Inter Milan fans at first this seemed like bad news. But after we traced it again, it turns out that the new owner of Inter Milan is currently much stronger financially. Hopefully the new owner really wants to advance the Inter Milan club and has no intention of selling it again. unless it is sold to a larger company that is able to provide better finances.

Maybe if Inter Milan get better funding in the transfer market then this club will also start hunting for better players this time. This is different from previous seasons where this club was always financially constrained and always didn't bring in many expensive players. But I still like the way this club hunts for players in the transfer market. This club brings in players who are not too expensive but then turns these players into very high quality and expensive players.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Rustam Meraj

Activity: 168
Merit: 178

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 03:04:09 AM

Correct. The new owner of Inter Milan apparently also promised better financial stability for the club. This is bad news for the old owner of Inter Milan but good news for the club itself which looks like it will be more financially stable in the future. And yes, for Inter Milan fans at first this seemed like bad news. But after we traced it again, it turns out that the new owner of Inter Milan is currently much stronger financially. Hopefully the new owner really wants to advance the Inter Milan club and has no intention of selling it again. unless it is sold to a larger company that is able to provide better finances.

Maybe if Inter Milan get better funding in the transfer market then this club will also start hunting for better players this time. This is different from previous seasons where this club was always financially constrained and always didn't bring in many expensive players. But I still like the way this club hunts for players in the transfer market. This club brings in players who are not too expensive but then turns these players into very high quality and expensive players.
Change in ownership of Inter Milan is welcome development for club future.While it may have initially seemed like setback for previous owner new owner promise of financial stability is positive step forward. Inter Milan fans have reason to be optimistic as new owner financial strength could lead to more significant investments in transfer market.This could be game changer for club allowing them to attract higher caliber players and compete at higher level. I appreciate Inter Milan approach to scouting and developing talent turning underrated players into stars. With increased financial backing club can continue this strategy while also making more significant signings. It exciting time for Inter Milan fans and I hope the new owner is committed to driving the club success.

Gallar

Activity: 658
Merit: 324

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 03:08:28 AM

Unfortunately, Italian teams have not raised the Champions League since 2010, but it must also be said that in the following years there was a chance to win several times with Juventus and Inter last year. Unfortunately they didn't manage to raise it, but I believe that in the years to come and with all these new owners of the top Italian clubs, Inter Juventus and Milan will have further chances to win the Champions League. At least I hope so

Italian teams are not weak. However, they are not interested in spending a lot of money on squad formation. So even though the performance of Italian teams is stable, none of the Italian teams have a squad strong enough to win the Champions League title.

~Snip
It is true that in the last decade, not a single team from Serie A has been able to win the Champions League. However, the only teams that dominate and always win the Champions League come from La Liga and the Bundesliga. However, in my personal opinion, Serie A teams are not weak, because in this decade Juventus managed to advance to the Champions League final twice in the 2014-2015 season and also in the 2016-2017 season. Apart from that, in the Champions League last season, the team from Serie A, namely Inter Milan, also managed to advance to the final. Although in the end no one succeeded in becoming champions in the Champions League.
However, this is enough to prove that teams from Serie A are no less competitive than teams in other leagues in Europe.

Apart from that, if you look further into history from 2000-2010, it is actually very rare for teams from Serie A to win trophies in the Champions League. Only AC Milan has been able to win the Champions League in several editions. So it could be that the reason why Serie A teams do not perform optimally when competing in international competitions may be because club management is reluctant to spend a lot of money. However, the management at Serie A clubs only form teams with not too much capital, but are still able to compete quite well. But even so, I am quite impressed with the teams in Serie A, because even though they don't spend a lot of money, their team can still be a team that is still respected in Europe. And for next season, my prediction is that the teams in Serie A will remain quite tough competitors in the Champions League. But to become champion, it might be a little impossible. Considering that big clubs like Real Madrid and Manchester City are getting stronger now.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
klidex

Activity: 1428
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 03:23:19 AM

I don't know about the news about the financial problems that Inter Milan is facing. I thinking Inter Milan doesn't have these problems because I see them looking fine and even news about their finances is not really covered by the media, I also don't know about Inter Milan's financial problems. more worrying compared to Barcelona, ​​even Juventus also experienced this problem but now they are starting to improve their condition. I think Inter Milan will also soon improve their condition. In fact, even though they have this problem, it doesn't stop the players' mentality from continuing to perform optimally and they are even able to achieve success champion title in the midst of conditions like that.

I think every club's financial problems depend on how management handles it. If management is able to handle it well then the financial problems will soon be resolved and for the time being Inter Milan will save their money by not recruiting several players and maximizing the potential of the players they currently have, and they already have good players and just need to improve.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 3764 3765 3766 3767 3768 3769 3770 3771 3772 3773 3774 3775 3776 3777 3778 3779 3780 3781 3782 3783 3784 3785 3786 3787 3788 3789 3790 3791 3792 3793 3794 3795 3796 3797 3798 3799 3800 3801 3802 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 3808 3809 3810 3811 3812 3813 [3814] 3815 3816 3817 3818 3819 3820 3821 3822 3823 3824 3825 3826 3827 3828 3829 3830 3831 3832 3833 3834 3835 »
  Print  

Jump to: