Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:31:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL]  (Read 101985 times)
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:01:25 PM

Trabzonspor has managed to win just a single game in all the games they have played against Fenerbahce, They have lost 8 times and were able to draw the remaining seven games. I dont think things are going to change for them in todays game. Definitely betting for a straight win for Fenerbahce.

Well i guess you were disappointed with your loss but trabzonspor deserves some credit because they made a bold step at claiming all three points  at the home grounds of Fenebache and almost made it until the 84th minute when they conceded that penalty.
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:52:23 PM

Trabzonspor has managed to win just a single game in all the games they have played against Fenerbahce, They have lost 8 times and were able to draw the remaining seven games. I dont think things are going to change for them in todays game. Definitely betting for a straight win for Fenerbahce.
Nope, this's the stupidest approach for the game.
Trabzonspor won't loose against Fenerbahçe.
If you want surprise play for Trabzonspor's win,
if you want guarantee bet play for 02 double chance and over 2.5 goals.
Well, As I said earlier my predictions were come true.
If the Burak Yılmaz wasn't injured then Trabzonspor would have win. Ersun Yanal made horrible changes, and the penalty? it was a rookie mistake...

Are you saying you don't make mistakes? Why don't you admit something went wrong and we all move on rather than make yourself spotless and unable to make mistakes.
WTF are you talking about? Or you're just "sigspamming".
If you don't have anything about the game, gambling or something even related to the topic, then answer properly.

Anyway, On the friday, Galatasaray vs Sivasspor game will be over 2.5

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

Dammitt

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:10:04 PM

Galatasaray made a good start this season so I see him as a more favorite team goal 1.5 according to me. Otherwise, this week Fenerbahçe can not be separated with a draw again is not quite ready.

Tezcalitpoka

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:29:05 PM

Last year Galatasaray started the season pretty well, first 2 games 3 points, 4 games 10 points, even at the half of the season of 2016, Galatasaray contributed 36 points within 17 games (71 points will make you winner of the season)

So i'm expecting the same start, Galatasaray will win the sivasspor game for sure, i feel like there will be more than 3 goals, probably Sivasspor will score at least 1.

My guess: 1st half 1-0 /2nd half 4-1

Season 2017
Bought:
belhanda 8 mil €
ndiaye 7.5 mil €
maicon 7 mil €
fernando 5 mil € (this guy is great, hes not killing the ball, no wasted movements, perfect)
feghouili 4 mil €
mariano 4 mil €
gomis 2.5 mil € (2 goals already)

Sold:
Bruma 12.5 mil €
Podolski 2.5 mil €
Semih 2 mil €
Tezcalitpoka

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:44:58 PM

Game is over, i was so close

Galatasaray3 - 0Sivasspor
half-time:(1 - 0)

42' Tolga Cigerci 1 - 0
71' Tolga Cigerci 2 - 0
83' Bafetimbi Gomis 3 - 0
venue:
Ali Sami Yen Spor Kompleksi Turk Telekom Stadyumu
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:02:39 PM

Game is over, i was so close

Galatasaray3 - 0Sivasspor
half-time:(1 - 0)

42' Tolga Cigerci 1 - 0
71' Tolga Cigerci 2 - 0
83' Bafetimbi Gomis 3 - 0
venue:
Ali Sami Yen Spor Kompleksi Turk Telekom Stadyumu

So far Galatasaray are the only team with a 100% in the Turkish Super League this season 3 games and they have won it all. Scoring 10 goals and conceding only two, I say that since they are not involved in any European competition, its going to help them concentrate on the league and maybe even win it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Charlie2287

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:17:04 AM

belhanda 8 mil €
A player is very glad to the new call in the life. He was unhappy in Kyiv, went away to the leases. I hope for him will turn out it is good to play Turkey. All most good.
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:26:55 PM

Nope, this's the stupidest approach for the game.
Trabzonspor won't loose against Fenerbahçe.
If you want surprise play for Trabzonspor's win,
if you want guarantee bet play for 02 double chance and over 2.5 goals.
Well, As I said earlier my predictions were come true.
If the Burak Yılmaz wasn't injured then Trabzonspor would have win. Ersun Yanal made horrible changes, and the penalty? it was a rookie mistake...

Are you saying you don't make mistakes? Why don't you admit something went wrong and we all move on rather than make yourself spotless and unable to make mistakes.
WTF are you talking about? Or you're just "sigspamming".
If you don't have anything about the game, gambling or something even related to the topic, then answer properly.

Anyway, On the friday, Galatasaray vs Sivasspor game will be over 2.5

As I said earlier, Galatasaray Has won the game 3-0 and of course I win the bet.
Today Besiktas has won 2-1.
And now Trabzonspor game is being played, and odds for Trabzonspor is not that low. Game  is currently 1-1 and Trabzonspor will win the game for sure.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

miha8

Activity: 490
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:35:47 PM

belhanda 8 mil €
A player is very glad to the new call in the life. He was unhappy in Kyiv, went away to the leases. I hope for him will turn out it is good to play Turkey. All most good.

I think you are right and I think that it was disrupted by the wars in Ukraine.I also think that they will return to that old form when he was in FC Montpellier.
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

I will be going for Goals Over 2.5 and both teams scoring in the game between Genclerbirgiligi and Fenerbache later today. If you are brave enough, you can also go for a win for Fenerbache since they haven't lost a single of their last three games against Genclerbirgiligi .

Basaksehir Vs Konyaspor  Under 2.5 Goals

Belediyespor Vs Kasimpasa Belediyespor  Win

Jackling

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:41:18 PM

akhisar belediye vs kasimpasa over 2.5

genclerbirligi vs fenerbahce fener wins

double :3.4 (nitrogen)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:02:09 PM

Your first game is still scoreless after 10 minutes into the second half and I'm beginning to panic because I don't want to loose out . Hope things will change pretty shortly.
Jackling

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:58:31 PM

Your first game is still scoreless after 10 minutes into the second half and I'm beginning to panic because I don't want to loose out . Hope things will change pretty shortly.

well if you wanna give some tips i will be around Grin
Jackling

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:15:23 PM

im not so into soccer but i liked that double. fenerbahce didnt win any league games and they  ousted from europa league. this game was the last change for the manager.

for the akhisar belediye vs kasimpasa game it was obvious that gonna be over. both team likes to play ''open football'' ok to be honest when Akhisar get red card i was worried and thought manager take pot luck for 1 point..anyway it was a good game.
Dammitt

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:05:34 PM

Fenerbahce played very bad, there is almost no shot, someone came from a penalty already at another opponent, 10 people were scored, and the opponent did not eat red, and he probably could not score a goal.
Jackling

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:25:34 AM

Fenerbahce played very bad, there is almost no shot, someone came from a penalty already at another opponent, 10 people were scored, and the opponent did not eat red, and he probably could not score a goal.

yeah typicall fener man..unpredictable team.played very bad but somehow they  handled the game.
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:18:42 PM

So far Galatasaray are the only team with a 100% in the Turkish Super League this season 3 games and they have won it all. Scoring 10 goals and conceding only two, I say that since they are not involved in any European competition, its going to help them concentrate on the league and maybe even win it.

Galatasaray played 3 games with weak opponents. That conclusion would be wrong in the long run. They played against Kayseri, Osmanlı and Sivas, all of them are contenders of relegation. Sure, their only focus is league and they can concentrate but I don't think they can keep up this form in the long run. We'll see what they do against Antalyaspor after international break.
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:47:48 PM

Galatasaray played 3 games with weak opponents. That conclusion would be wrong in the long run. They played against Kayseri, Osmanlı and Sivas, all of them are contenders of relegation. Sure, their only focus is league and they can concentrate but I don't think they can keep up this form in the long run. We'll see what they do against Antalyaspor after international break.
I really don't understand why people label some teams as weak teams, you must know that these are the very teams that one must score in other to eventually win the league, If Fenerbache win against Galatasaray but loses against the so called weak teams then they lose the league.

miha8

Activity: 490
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:50:19 PM

yeah typicall fener man..unpredictable team.played very bad but somehow they  handled the game.

I think the Galata plays well this season and and they can get to the title.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:39:33 PM

Yes I think the real test will be against Antalyaspore, Besiktas and the other bigwigs in the Turkish league because these are early days and everything is still up for grabs.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: