Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:19:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL]  (Read 101985 times)
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:38:40 AM

28-11-2017
00:30 local time
Match between:
Galatasaray vs Sivas Belediyespor
My prediction, Galatasaray will win with a goal 4-0 because galatasaray have superior the material players and will also act as home.
Select the Galatasaray if you want to bet
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:05:50 PM

big derby day today for turkish league.

besiktas vs galatasaray

over 2.5 looks so promising..

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:30:39 PM

besiktas vs galatasaray

it looks like under 2.5 goals. galatasaray literally have no position or shot on goal at half. beşiktaş have the ball but couldn't find real positions too much. maybe 1-2 goals will happen at second half. over 2.5 goals look hard.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:28:05 PM

besiktas vs galatasaray

it looks like under 2.5 goals. galatasaray literally have no position or shot on goal at half. beşiktaş have the ball but couldn't find real positions too much. maybe 1-2 goals will happen at second half. over 2.5 goals look hard.
Dominant display from Besiktas in the Istanbul derby and they won the game easily as well, I was also surprised that there was no red card in this game as there are lots of red cards being shown whenever the two teams meet in every game.
smiletyson

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:39:02 PM

beşiktaş wasted a lot of one-on-ones, at least 6 easy 1on1 and total 13 position is wasted. it could finish very different but they could only find 3 goals. it was entertaining to watch though. i wish all games have this type of fun in the league.
yoseph

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:02:58 PM

beşiktaş wasted a lot of one-on-ones, at least 6 easy 1on1 and total 13 position is wasted. it could finish very different but they could only find 3 goals. it was entertaining to watch though. i wish all games have this type of fun in the league.
Basaksehir has taken advantage of Galatasaray defeat yesterday at the hands of Besiktas to go to the top of the Turkish Super Lig, A lone goal win from Alexandru Epureanu in the 57th minute of playing time was enough to get them the three points which catapulted them to the summit of the league.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:12:45 PM

besiktas vs galatasaray

Dominant display from Besiktas in the Istanbul derby and they won the game easily as well, I was also surprised that there was no red card in this game as there are lots of red cards being shown whenever the two teams meet in every game.

I guess the red cards were due to the fact that Besiktas were more dominant  and Gala were no match, if there was  a stiffer competition i guess the cards would have been shown but Galatasaray just came into the game unprepared and it was really a bad game  for them which could have been worse has Besiktas  been excellent upfront.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:22:32 PM

Beşiktaş destroyed big rival Galatasaray and Başakşehir stay on top. Now 4 teams have only 4 points difference at the top. After last 3 games of first half of the season we can talk about more clear. I expect this competition to continue until 27th week. Broadcaster Bein Sports must be very happy.
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:34:59 PM

Şenol Güneş lost all his credit today. You can't play same game against 3 different low level club. They can't even find a position. If Güneş can't get CL trophy to Beşiktaş he has no credit anymore. All sub players morale down to zero. There is no explanation to that behavior.
szpalata

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:48:59 PM

Beşiktaş destroyed big rival Galatasaray and Başakşehir stay on top. Now 4 teams have only 4 points difference at the top. After last 3 games of first half of the season we can talk about more clear. I expect this competition to continue until 27th week. Broadcaster Bein Sports must be very happy.

Besiktas are doing great this season and i knew they were going to destroy Galatasaray the previous week but now they have a big test in the champions league against Bayern Munich and i am hoping they can cause an upset with their current form.
ingiltere
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:39:46 PM

Trabzonspor vs. Bursaspor - 1
Though game for Trabzonspor but they need to win at home if they are serious about championship race this season.

Medipol Başakşehir vs. Antalyaspor - 1
Another contender is Başakşehir. They should win this one because Antalyaspor lost their manager and chairman. Players can't get their wages on time. I'm expecting easy win for Başakşehir.

Yeni Malatyaspor vs. Galatasaray - Under 3.5 goals
Tricky game but Galatasaray can win by 1 goal. 0-1 or 1-2 score. Gomis is questionable.

Beşiktaş vs. Osmanlıspor FK - 1
Beşiktaş have no other choice than to win this game. They lost too many points against weaker teams.

Fenerbahçe vs. Kardemir Karabükspor - Under 2.5 goals
Karabükspor has new manager, Fenerbahçe don't have a real striker. We can see a surprise result in this game.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:31:52 PM

Trabzonspor is doing well under the new manager as now they are on a 7 game Winning streak and they made 16 points from their past 6 league games which made them claim back hoping to stay close to the top and seal a spot that take them to Europe next season while the visitors have been also a good team only losing to fenerbahce breaking their u win streak . Also they are only one point behind the hosts with 24 points so I expect from them to put up a fight and at the end I expect and exiting game with goals from both sides so better have bets on over 2.5 goals because we will definitely will see some goals.
smiletyson

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:05:26 PM

trabzonspor and başakşehir won but galatasaray lost. standings will be very different after this week. let's see what beşiktaş and fenerbahçe do. i think they both win their games. kayserispor also surprised everybody and they are doing well above expectations.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:08:35 PM

trabzonspor and başakşehir won but galatasaray lost. standings will be very different after this week. let's see what beşiktaş and fenerbahçe do. i think they both win their games. kayserispor also surprised everybody and they are doing well above expectations.
For the fifth consecutive times, Besiktas have their game against Osmanlispor and they won it in a very superior manner scoring five goals with Osmanlispor scoring a consolation goal in the 92nd minute of playing time. Former Liverpool player Ryan Babel managed to get a hattrick today.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
miha8

Activity: 490
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:15:03 PM

Bad match for Galatasaray.
yoseph

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:39:14 PM

Bad match for Galatasaray.
Definitely i think their hearts were not in it to win the game at all, with three shots on target in the entire 90 minute, you can't expect to really win. And losing to a team who hasn't won a single game in their last seven games is awful especially when you knew you to win to reclaim the top spot.
ingiltere
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:16:45 AM

Trabzonspor vs. Bursaspor - 1
Medipol Başakşehir vs. Antalyaspor - 1
Yeni Malatyaspor vs. Galatasaray - Under 3.5 goals
Beşiktaş vs. Osmanlıspor FK - 1
Fenerbahçe vs. Kardemir Karabükspor - Under 2.5 goals

Got all my choices right so far. There is a big competition at the top and the bottom too. I love that big fight and I'm sure Bein Sports also love that. I see only 2 teams that play good and deserve championship though, Beşiktaş and Başakşehir. I'm expecting them to raise their level, others should follow if they are serious about championship.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:20:04 PM

Fenerbache won by two goals oto nil against Karabukspor and that win took them on level points with Galatasaray but Fenerbache occupies the second position because they have better goal difference than Galatasaray. Meanwhile Basaksehir occupies the first position with a point difference.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ingiltere
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:07:23 PM

And Fenerbahçe game finished under 2.5 goals. All my predictions were right. I hope you can make some money from my predictions. I try to do as much as I can to get you something from Turkish Super League bets. I follow and analyze teams, forms, latest news daily. If you win something from my predictions I'm happy.
megynacuna

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:57:16 PM

And Fenerbahçe game finished under 2.5 goals. All my predictions were right. I hope you can make some money from my predictions. I try to do as much as I can to get you something from Turkish Super League bets. I follow and analyze teams, forms, latest news daily. If you win something from my predictions I'm happy.

Thanks dude, i will start following you because the major European leagues aren't helping that much this season as there's been a lot of disappointments with my bets  so far so i will start trying out some of yours to see if i can have a change in fortune.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: