Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 [810] 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 ... 2574 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 583627 times)
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 08:10:49 PM

Bayern Munich played a very comfortable football, it was like a training match. We saw what an important player Joshua Kimmich is for the team, the team played amazing. Unfortunately Hertha Berlin was very weak and could not play the ball.
This team will be one of the biggest favorites for the champions league, if there is no injury to the players, I think the championship will come Smiley
we can see the real Bayern same as they beat Koln a week ago. maybe we missing Lewandowski for this time, as I know he created a hat trick when beat Koln 0-4 a week ago, I don't know why he can't create at least 1 goal last night. it's been 20 weeks, this 4th time he can't create any goal, however, he is still on a top score and still possible to create a new record as top score 6 times in a row.
Lewandowski is big player no doubt but still it's not possible for him to make goals in every game as he is also human, and they have time for giving big and then sometime nothing I really love him as he is goal machine for Bayern from many seasons, and he is still had some good time for having many records against his name if he is going to stay here for some more seasons.

In last 12 seasons here in Bundesliga he has done nearly 250+ goals and just 2 times he failed to done 30+ goals otherwise he achieved 10 time this destination which is awesome for any player. With this all, Bayern is going to enjoy favourite tag for every competition every year and no club in German League can give them competition.
As you said, it's a form of performance and it's not necessary for every striker to score in every game.
when scoring a goal it might be good enough but on the other hand even if it doesn't score a goal but of course it doesn't mean the performance is bad.
he had previously even scored a hat-trick and it is still proof that he is still very worthy to be reckoned with.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YinShuiSiYuan

Merit: 505

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 08:30:58 PM

Bayern Munich continue to answer Dortmund when Dortmund destroy another opponent. Bayern Munich simply destroyed Hertha Berlin by 4-1 in an away match and this was really impressive. But not surprising at the same time. We know they are the king of this league and they can get whatever kind of wins when they'd like. But it is still good that Dortmund are not letting them pull away again. This is a crucial point as we are getting closer to the end. Dortmund need to keep this going and drop the gap at some point. This can be their only chance to reach the Bundesliga championship.
Although now bayern munchen leaves dortmund with a difference of 6 points, but i think dortmund still has a chance to stop bayern munchen on the condition that dortmund must be able to win all the remaining matches this season, besides that in the next few weeks bayern munchen will certainly face a busy schedule because they have to play in the champions league, so that their focus will be divided and of course  some strong teams in the league such as leverkusen, freiburg and dortmud have the opportunity to beat bayern munchen, I think now dortmund must be able to maintain their team performance to remain consistent in order to maintain their chances of winning the Bundesliga.

I think Bayern Munich players should have no problems with their condition to play the Bundesliga and the Champions League matches on the same level. In my opinion, a much bigger problem (not only for football teams, but for all athletes) may be canceling sports events due to the very strong spread of the virus. Hopefully we won't have another lockdown.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jakdanyel

Activity: 1638
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 08:40:07 PM

At the next match weekend, there are two great matches. These are:

Bayern Munich v Leipzig
Dortmund v Leverkusen

This is one of the crucial and very important weeks for Bayern Munich and Dortmund both. I mean in terms of the title. Bayern Munich are going to play first. Leipzig have been on the rise lately and there is a slight chance that they can resist Bayern Munich somehow. Maybe they could steal one point. But I still see Bayern Munich as the absolute favourite obviously. Dortmund are going to have a really difficult match too. Leverkusen are having a similar period to Leipzig's and they are eight points behind Dortmund. But I still believe in Dortmund and they would win this somehow.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
YinShuiSiYuan

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 08:48:11 PM

Bayern Munich v Leipzig
Dortmund v Leverkusen

This is one of the crucial and very important weeks for Bayern Munich and Dortmund both. I mean in terms of the title. Bayern Munich are going to play first. Leipzig have been on the rise lately and there is a slight chance that they can resist Bayern Munich somehow. Maybe they could steal one point. But I still see Bayern Munich as the absolute favourite obviously. Dortmund are going to have a really difficult match too. Leverkusen are having a similar period to Leipzig's and they are eight points behind Dortmund. But I still believe in Dortmund and they would win this somehow.

I don't think these matches will be decisive for anything important. At the moment the difference between Bayern and Borussia is 6 points. Even if Bayern somehow lost and Borussia won, nothing is happening that could threaten Bayern in the current situation. It certainly wouldn't be nice for Bayern and I doubt it would happen, but it would definitely not be something cruel.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
diyetisman

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 09:10:12 PM

Bayern Munich v Leipzig
Dortmund v Leverkusen

I don't think these matches will be decisive for anything important. At the moment the difference between Bayern and Borussia is 6 points. Even if Bayern somehow lost and Borussia won, nothing is happening that could threaten Bayern in the current situation. It certainly wouldn't be nice for Bayern and I doubt it would happen, but it would definitely not be something cruel.

If this happens, I think that this changes something. Dortmund would have only a three-point gap and this would fire them up more for the next games. And the title race would be a lot more delightful than now. Bayern Munich would still be the favourite anyway but at least they wouldn't get an easy championship this time. I think that nearly everyone is fed up with their conquering the league every single season. It has been so many seasons that I don't even remember the exact count of their title streak now.  Cheesy
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 09:20:07 PM

Bayern Munich continue to answer Dortmund when Dortmund destroy another opponent. Bayern Munich simply destroyed Hertha Berlin by 4-1 in an away match and this was really impressive. But not surprising at the same time. We know they are the king of this league and they can get whatever kind of wins when they'd like. But it is still good that Dortmund are not letting them pull away again. This is a crucial point as we are getting closer to the end. Dortmund need to keep this going and drop the gap at some point. This can be their only chance to reach the Bundesliga championship.
True dortmund team don't have the luxuary to lose points again i would say they were lucky bayern team droped so many points now as we progress closer to the end i dont think they will lose points again in my opinion dortmund will not be able to keep up most of their players are unexperienced and they have a weak defense which could be problematic.
YinShuiSiYuan

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 09:21:18 PM

Bayern Munich v Leipzig
Dortmund v Leverkusen

If this happens, I think that this changes something. Dortmund would have only a three-point gap and this would fire them up more for the next games. And the title race would be a lot more delightful than now. Bayern Munich would still be the favourite anyway but at least they wouldn't get an easy championship this time. I think that nearly everyone is fed up with their conquering the league every single season. It has been so many seasons that I don't even remember the exact count of their title streak now.  Cheesy

As I wrote, I doubt it would happen, but it would definitely make the Bundesliga more colorful Smiley
Bayern's victories may anger other teams fans, but they bring a lot of joy to their fans.
When it comes to betting on matches, I also got bored of betting Bayern wins.   Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 09:44:52 PM

Bayern Munich answered Borussia Dortmund with a great result today. They defeated Hertha Berlin by 4-1 away. And it was unexpected for me not seeing that Lewandowski didn't score a goal and make an assist. But they are just great as a team and they continue without any problem. By the way, Leipzig are maintaining their rise in the standings. They defeated Wolfsburg too by 2-0. They have a winning streak of three games now and have risen to the sixth place. The nightmare goes on for Wolfsburg.
It wasn't a shocking result, at the end of the day we are talking about Bayern here and they are known to be cruel towards all the teams that they can beat, we still remember that 12-0 we saw this year. So, this was an easy game for them. I am guessing that it will be a bit harder for them to lose, not impossible but a bit harder to lose and that is why I am not expecting them to lose this championship neither, they are not too far ahead so far but they are not anywhere near neither, they are doing just slightly enough to be considered champions already, if they keep this up for a few more weeks then it will be a lot more clear.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2022, 10:03:37 PM

Bayern Munich answered Borussia Dortmund with a great result today. They defeated Hertha Berlin by 4-1 away. And it was unexpected for me not seeing that Lewandowski didn't score a goal and make an assist. But they are just great as a team and they continue without any problem. By the way, Leipzig are maintaining their rise in the standings. They defeated Wolfsburg too by 2-0. They have a winning streak of three games now and have risen to the sixth place. The nightmare goes on for Wolfsburg.
It wasn't a shocking result, at the end of the day we are talking about Bayern here and they are known to be cruel towards all the teams that they can beat, we still remember that 12-0 we saw this year. So, this was an easy game for them. I am guessing that it will be a bit harder for them to lose, not impossible but a bit harder to lose and that is why I am not expecting them to lose this championship neither, they are not too far ahead so far but they are not anywhere near neither, they are doing just slightly enough to be considered champions already, if they keep this up for a few more weeks then it will be a lot more clear.
Bayern remains the king of bundles liga as they keep dashing out goals With or without lewandoski and this is one unique thing about the team. Hertha was lucky to have conceded just 4 and managed to make a single goal count. I think for now there is no possible contender for the league title it's just Bayerns and if they get it then dey deserve it
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2022, 11:29:14 PM

Bayern Munich played a very comfortable football, it was like a training match. We saw what an important player Joshua Kimmich is for the team, the team played amazing. Unfortunately Hertha Berlin was very weak and could not play the ball.
This team will be one of the biggest favorites for the champions league, if there is no injury to the players, I think the championship will come Smiley

Hertha Berlin is no match for Bayern. In fact, no other team other than Dortmund can match Bayern's potential and their growth. They had a goal fest with Berlin as 4 of the players scored - Tolissol Muller, Sane, and Gnabry. Bayern are already a hot favorite to win this year's CL along with teams like City, PSG, and RMA. What concerns me the most is that they sometimes lose a match against smaller teams without any valid reason.
It is just Dortmund that is preventing Bayern from converting German league to farmers league just like ligue 1. Those guys are too good.
In terms of champions league, they are big favourites to contend. And will really need to watch them dash some clubs upto 8goals even at round 8 or 4.
For them losing to small clubs without reasons...lolx, the reason is; this is football, a game of skill and luck.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 11:30:37 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2022, 12:47:14 AM by AndySt

Hertha Berlin is no match for Bayern. In fact, no other team other than Dortmund can match Bayern's potential and their growth. They had a goal fest with Berlin as 4 of the players scored - Tolissol Muller, Sane, and Gnabry. Bayern are already a hot favorite to win this year's CL along with teams like City, PSG, and RMA. What concerns me the most is that they sometimes lose a match against smaller teams without any valid reason.
It is just Dortmund that is preventing Bayern from converting German league to farmers league just like ligue 1. Those guys are too good.
In terms of champions league, they are big favourites to contend. And will really need to watch them dash some clubs upto 8goals even at round 8 or 4.
For them losing to small clubs without reasons...lolx, the reason is; this is football, a game of skill and luck.
Let's hope that Leipzig will also be able to join Bayern Munich's competitors in the fight for the championship title next year. Nevertheless, Borussia Dortmund's business model is not focused on building a top club and winning titles, but on earning money by selling its players. I think it's not worth judging the strength or weakness of Bayern Munich's game by the match with Hertha, because the clubs occupy different poles and, as I pointed out earlier, that all of Hertha scored fewer goals than one Lewandowski. Because of this, it is also not worth projecting this result on the upcoming success in the Champions League. Still, it seems that the level of the remaining rivals in the Champions League will be clearly higher.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 11:51:03 PM

Bundesliga are indeed needs more competitor like dortmund to beat bayern munich domination. actually rb leipzig could be the one , if only they want to make an investment on players , not making business out of their players.
leverkusen have been there in bayern munich shadow as well but it's never enough to become bayern competitor with their inconsistency over the last few seasons.

only dortmund being consistent catching bayern munich every season which a bit bored to watch to be honest.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1024

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2022, 12:07:42 AM

we can see the real Bayern same as they beat Koln a week ago. maybe we missing Lewandowski for this time, as I know he created a hat trick when beat Koln 0-4 a week ago, I don't know why he can't create at least 1 goal last night. it's been 20 weeks, this 4th time he can't create any goal, however, he is still on a top score and still possible to create a new record as top score 6 times in a row.
Lewandowski is big player no doubt but still it's not possible for him to make goals in every game as he is also human, and they have time for giving big and then sometime nothing I really love him as he is goal machine for Bayern from many seasons, and he is still had some good time for having many records against his name if he is going to stay here for some more seasons.

In last 12 seasons here in Bundesliga he has done nearly 250+ goals and just 2 times he failed to done 30+ goals otherwise he achieved 10 time this destination which is awesome for any player. With this all, Bayern is going to enjoy favourite tag for every competition every year and no club in German League can give them competition.
As you said, it's a form of performance and it's not necessary for every striker to score in every game.
when scoring a goal it might be good enough but on the other hand even if it doesn't score a goal but of course it doesn't mean the performance is bad.
he had previously even scored a hat-trick and it is still proof that he is still very worthy to be reckoned with.
Yes, I understand what you are talking about, I just missed him for only 1 game. maybe we will feel bored if he continues to create goals every match and he's also irreplaceable on the squad. His contract finishes in 2023 but there is no news about the extension, now he is 33 old years but he is still sharped on front. I've never heard about the other club wanting his service. If possible only Newcastle can able recruit him for a 100 M Pounds price but it will happen in possibility next summer 2022.

BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 04:13:23 AM

Bundesliga are indeed needs more competitor like dortmund to beat bayern munich domination. actually rb leipzig could be the one , if only they want to make an investment on players , not making business out of their players.
leverkusen have been there in bayern munich shadow as well but it's never enough to become bayern competitor with their inconsistency over the last few seasons.

only dortmund being consistent catching bayern munich every season which a bit bored to watch to be honest.

If there was a team other than Dortmund that could compete with Bayern for the Bundesliga trophy it would be very interesting.
The Bundesliga becomes more interesting to watch, because there are several teams competing for the Bundesliga trophy. Unfortunately,
Leipzig's performance has decreased this season compared to the previous season, so this season only Dortmund can compete with Bayern.
This is indeed a little disappointing, because Bayern will not be under too much pressure. Moreover, it is difficult to expect Bayern to lose
a lot of points. So Dortmund if they want to catch up with Bayern's points, they have to play consistently. But we know Dortmund is not
a team that builds players to help Dortmund win trophies, but Dortmund are more focused on selling their star players to be able to provide
financial benefits. If Dortmund does not change its current management system, it seems very difficult to expect Dortmund to beat
Bayern's dominance.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 05:11:23 AM

I agree that the results of the Bundesliga were not that exciting in the last few years because Bayern Munich is just to dominant for the rest. The thing is, that dominance is not coming out of nowhere or out of pure luck because the officials of Bayern Munich make a great job for a few decades in a row now. That is the reason why they are in such great financial position today. They are even able to keep up with the best teams of the rest of europe, even though Bayern does not have that immense amount of money from TV rights like the english clubs and/or hundreds of million € pumped into the club by sheikhs or oligarchs like in ManCity, Chelsea or PSG. So it's Bayern itself that does a great job, so the other clubs of the Bundesliga really can not complain about an unfair advantage of Bayern.
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 05:16:13 AM

When Bayern Munich can win big then at least there will always be Lewandowski's name as a goalscorer, but yesterday's 4-1 win against Hertha Berlin in fact Lewandowski's name was not there as a goalscorer. I had a feeling maybe it would be something a little bit funny too but yeah that's not a problem, as long as they get the full points and they stay big and stay strong there.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2022, 06:02:29 AM

When Bayern Munich can win big then at least there will always be Lewandowski's name as a goalscorer, but yesterday's 4-1 win against Hertha Berlin in fact Lewandowski's name was not there as a goalscorer. I had a feeling maybe it would be something a little bit funny too but yeah that's not a problem, as long as they get the full points and they stay big and stay strong there.
Although Bayern Munich win with big score against Hertha Berlin not have Lewandoski on goalscore and I think give chance for Patrik Schick keep going to make candidate Bundesliga top scorer, right now Llewandoski have create  23 goal and Patrik Schick make 18 goal beside still has Haaland with 16 goals. I think third player have the same chance will be top scorer of Bundesliga in this season because all of them have top performance and their team keep consistent on top position standing, but next match looks amazing to know who will scoring again between Haaland and Lewandoski when games Bayern vs Dortmund.

Iranus

Activity: 1806
Merit: 534

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 09:16:36 AM

Although Bayern Munich win with big score against Hertha Berlin not have Lewandoski on goalscore and I think give chance for Patrik Schick keep going to make candidate Bundesliga top scorer, right now Llewandoski have create  23 goal and Patrik Schick make 18 goal beside still has Haaland with 16 goals. I think third player have the same chance will be top scorer of Bundesliga in this season because all of them have top performance and their team keep consistent on top position standing, but next match looks amazing to know who will scoring again between Haaland and Lewandoski when games Bayern vs Dortmund.

Even if Lewandowski does not score, Bayern Munich has a lot of players who can score at it any given time of the match, right?

So even though Lewandowski did not score, I wouldn't stress about it.
Bayern Munich won by a big marin 4-1 with Lewandowski not scoring, imagine what would have happened if he scored  Cheesy lol.

Anyway, I think that Lewandowski is still going to be the top scorer of the league as he is the most prolific scorer of the whole League, to be honest.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
YinShuiSiYuan

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 09:43:44 AM

Probably the defense of Hertha Berlin concentrated all their strength to make it difficult for Lewandowski to score, which they did very well, but it was the other Bayern Munich players who surprised them and scored 4 goals.
Of course I'm joking, it looks like Lewandowski had a bad day because he had a lot of shots attemts in total, but unfortunately none of them fell into the net.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 437

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 09:55:23 AM

It is great to see the title competition going on between Bayern Munich and Dortmund. I know that there is a six-point difference still but this is not a big gap either. On the last week, both of these teams got huge wins. Dortmund beat Hoffenheim by 3-2 after a fierce fight. They would have left by one point also as they didn't have many shot attempts. They were lucky too because of that. And Bayern Munich had nothing to do with luck though. They demolished Hertha by 4-1 in their away game. I hope to see Dortmund decreasing the point difference more as soon as possible to increase the level of competition.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 [810] 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 ... 2574 »
  Print  

Jump to: