Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 [774] 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 ... 2572 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 583357 times)
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2021, 01:17:37 PM

I wonder whether Dortmund will go for some new players in the approaching transfer window. I would really love to see them strengthening their defense more. Because I think that their biggest problem is with their defense. This problem causes them to make so many simple point losses which leads the gap with Bayern Munich to increase a great deal. But I feel like Dortmund won't go for a change now and will do their best with the current lineup. And they won't probably be able to do anything against Bayern Munich's reaching another championship.
Dortmund might not take too much risk from winter transfer. They are keen on choosing young players and grow them up. They are not readily to buy star players to replace other star players they just sell to other clubs. It is not a traditional style of Dortmund in transfer. Their scout team works very impressively and find many talented youth players. They also wisely on transfer negotiation and manage to buy such youth players at very cheap price.

Back to this season, chances for Dortmund to win against Bayern is very limited. The point gap currently is big enough and in general, so far, Dortmund don't show that they can manage to beat Bayern in the end.

Dortmund needs to look for a replacement for Haaland because it is very likely that Raiola will find him a new club this winter. Of course one should not forget about the defense because indeed in Dortmund there have been quite big problems with it lately.
Haaland grows up enough and sharpens his skills enough so that he does not feel happy in a club which don't have chance to fight for and win trophies.

He must go to other clubs that are bigger and more ambitious. Salary is matter of course but not the most important reasons. Players like Haaland are aiming at trophies, Champions League, Ballon d'Or and more. Dortmund can not give Haaland such things so he will leave with support from Raiola.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 05:48:33 PM

I wonder whether Dortmund will go for some new players in the approaching transfer window. I would really love to see them strengthening their defense more. Because I think that their biggest problem is with their defense. This problem causes them to make so many simple point losses which leads the gap with Bayern Munich to increase a great deal. But I feel like Dortmund won't go for a change now and will do their best with the current lineup. And they won't probably be able to do anything against Bayern Munich's reaching another championship.
Dortmund might not take too much risk from winter transfer. They are keen on choosing young players and grow them up. They are not readily to buy star players to replace other star players they just sell to other clubs. It is not a traditional style of Dortmund in transfer. Their scout team works very impressively and find many talented youth players. They also wisely on transfer negotiation and manage to buy such youth players at very cheap price.

Back to this season, chances for Dortmund to win against Bayern is very limited. The point gap currently is big enough and in general, so far, Dortmund don't show that they can manage to beat Bayern in the end.

Dortmund needs to look for a replacement for Haaland because it is very likely that Raiola will find him a new club this winter. Of course one should not forget about the defense because indeed in Dortmund there have been quite big problems with it lately.
Haaland grows up enough and sharpens his skills enough so that he does not feel happy in a club which don't have chance to fight for and win trophies.

He must go to other clubs that are bigger and more ambitious. Salary is matter of course but not the most important reasons. Players like Haaland are aiming at trophies, Champions League, Ballon d'Or and more. Dortmund can not give Haaland such things so he will leave with support from Raiola.

Just thinking if Bayern team is not there, Just Dortmund will be the top most one. Bayern is unbeaten with their consistent performance and they are far from Dortmund on 1st place. Dortmund is other team who is really another top performer and far from 3rd position. Really interesting to each top teams setting up another a huge target for other team who is following. Yes really stunning.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 07:12:14 PM

I think the current dortmund squad is quite good, but indeed their consistency in playing is a big problem that needs to be fixed in the future, in the last few seasons they have continued to fail to stop bayern munchen and most of them they lose against a team that is indeed quality away from them, now indeed they have conceded quite a lot in the league but they can balance it by scoring quite a lot of goals too, the transfer market will indeed open soon, but in my opinion dortmund main priority right now is not improving defense, but better for dortmund to look for wingers, strikers and also midfielders who can indeed strengthen the front line, as we all know if so far dortmund has put too much hope in haalaand, so that when haaland is injured or absent there is no player who can play as well as haaland in terms of scoring goals, so dortmund should be looking for a good player to being able back up Haaland when he is absent, especially now that Haaland future at Dortmund is uncertain, so if Haaland leaves, of course dortmund must be able to find at least 2 new strikers to strengthen the attack line.
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1634

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 07:26:30 PM

I totally agree that league matches are quite competitive and interesting at times, but the fact that Bayern always win the title at the end is annoying fans because we all want to see some other team win the league title.

Furthermore till Lewandowski is playing for Bayern I don’t think any team will be able to dethrone them, but once he leaves a opportunity will definitely open up, and let’s hope then one of the teams grab the opportunity and wins the league title.

Lewandowski is a really special striker for Bayern Munich and for football history also. He has had a very big role in Bayern Munich's championships so far. And it is even more fascinating that Bayern Munich are not a team that are depending highly on Lewandowski. They are performing superbly as a team. Even in the absence of Lewandowski, they still don't let their system shatter. Against a team like this, all the other teams in the league have a low chance.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 07:32:17 PM

Well, upon saying that I really think you are right and from Borrusia Dortmund Robert Lewandowski is from that club at 2010 - 2014 he was pick-up by Dortmund on Lech Poznań and by the time he was in Dortmund he surely polish his skills by the time he got to the club Bayern Munich, it was really a historic time, and now Erling Haaland is now spreading his wings ready to accept any struggle outside Dortmund.

Well, I am not really expecting they to be champion, and I like both team aswell, but I surely agree that the score right now is pretty much impossible to be catch, so expecting Bayern will be champion again.

Well, I might agree with you again, Borussia Dortmund last championship was on the years 2011-2012, and Dortmund right now is not really aiming to be champion again, and Erling Haaland really needs to separate himself from a club like that, well wishing him a truly great departure outside Dortmund, well this is just rumors but Bayern is offering Haaland on their club, I don't know if this is real but I think Bayern could give Erling Haaland his big break that he deserve.
diyetisman

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 07:41:10 PM

Dortmund are just helpless about their title chance in this season. Because they started messing things up for themselves unfortunately. Maybe it is still early to talk about but I remember that Leipzig kept up with Bayern Munich for a much longer time for the title in the last season. But Dortmund seem like they have given up very early as the gap has increased to nine points.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 08:20:43 PM

Their attack is very good and indeed this has been very proven in 17 matches with 41 goals, but on the other hand they often forget the territory because of their preoccupation with attacking which makes them easy to be counterattacked quickly by their opponents.
They have conceded 26 goals throughout the first season so far and this is certainly not a pretty good record for a team as big as dortmund.
To be honest, I enjoy watching teams play attacking, but it must be admitted not as long as playing attacking is good to do. Sometimes
playing defensively is necessary if the opponent is facing a much stronger team. Like when Dortmund faced Bayern, it's true that by playing
attacking Dortmund can score goals first and can score two goals. But the final result of the match Dortmund lost to Bayern, because after all
Bayern are stronger than Dortmund and Bayern have a lot of quality players. So Dortmund should have played defensively against Bayern
and used a counter-attack to win the game. Because it's useless to score a lot of goals, if end up losing. To be able to win a trophy is not a lot of
goals that must be scored, but there must be a lot of matches to be won.
Attacking games are one of the tactics that are indeed very good to be seen by football lovers and fans because indeed the game will feel more exciting and not monotonous when it happens.
On the other hand, as you said, this is a matter of tactics and should indeed be when meeting and competing with a team that incidentally is stronger then it is not really advisable to play attacking sporadically because this will definitely be put to good use by the opponent in a quick counterattack. .
and here sometimes dortmund forget about it because there were several times in the last match they conceded points through quick counter attacks by their opponents.
attacking is good but don't forget the defense area
I see the current Dortmund coach is not very good in terms of playing strategy. Even though the quality of Dortmund players is very good,
but if the strategy used is not right, although having strikers like Haaland is difficult to win the game. Even Dortmund not only lost to a strong team,
several times Dortmund also lost against a weaker team. Because we can't blame Dortmund players if Dortmund fail to win, if it turns out that
the strategy that is being implemented is less effective. Hopefully Marco Rose as Dortmund coach realizes his mistakes, and improves Dortmund's
playing strategy, especially improving the defensive line. If Dortmund play with a good strategy, at least there is an opportunity for Dortmund
to end Bayern's dominance in the Bundesliga.

It's true, strategy is still one of the main factors they are now difficult to win even with teams that are far below them though.
Their current goal machine Haaland is actually quite good but with a relatively very difficult line-up to support him and a formation and tactics that are not very good, he still has to be very busy with it.
it would be great if they now try to develop their technique while there is still time in this holiday break

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 08:44:52 PM

This season is lost anyway. They should now try to consolidate, secure the 2nd spot, maybe have a small chance in the cups and focus on improve the team for the coming year
Just as @ judas stated strengthening their team by considering signing in new players to boast their defense line will be much considered even if they end up in the second play on the table it's a big achievement because they never planned on carrying the bundles league trophy in the first place considering the strength of the team presently
If they are only caring about second place and they have no hope for the first place, there is no need to spend money right now during this break. I am sure the roster they have right now is capable of finishing second in the league, no idea if they will win the cup but there is a chance obviously.

So, all I am expecting from them is not buy or sell any players right now, and wait until the season is over, they made a good amount of money from Sancho deal and they could sell Haaland and make a lot of money from that as well. Afterwards, put Moukoko on striker, yes he is young but he deserves a chance given to him, and then fill the rest of the team with a lot of players thanks to 100+ million they will have on their treasury. That's the smartest choice, with that they could end up at least having a slight chance next season since Lewa and some others will be older.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 09:15:56 PM

It's just that, unfortunately, Borussia, with its financial capabilities, it is very difficult to keep such a high-class player as Haaland, and only a very successful and incredible combination of circumstances should happen for Haaland to stay at the club. Barcelona and Real Madrid are among the potential buyers at the moment, but so far Manchester City looks like the most serious contender for the player, but the club wants to wait a bit and see how much it will need to pay for the player in the end, because I don't believe that it will be only about 75 million euros. The Bayern president has already stated that the club is not interested in acquiring Haaland, because the club has Lewandowski, who will remain at the same level for several more years.

One way or another, Haaland will be sold for a lot of money since there is a lot of competition for him among the top clubs. Maybe this will help Borussia to strengthen its financial position and buy an equally promising player (just as good, but has not yet shown himself, therefore, at a reasonable price). In theory, Haaland brought a lot of profit to Borussia anyway and in the future it should be strengthened due to this.
coderben

Activity: 854
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 10:01:25 PM

Freiburg continue to make me very surprised in this season. Normally, I didn't see them showing a this great performance until this season. But now, we are seeing them at the third place being right behind Dortmund. And considering their general effort so far, their ending the season at one of top four places wouldn't surprise me either. They are one of the deserving teams to join the Champions League directly. And the last team to join the tournament like this would be Leverkusen I guess. These are just assumptions taking the current situation into account of course.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2021, 10:45:06 PM

Dortmund are just helpless about their title chance in this season. Because they started messing things up for themselves unfortunately. Maybe it is still early to talk about but I remember that Leipzig kept up with Bayern Munich for a much longer time for the title in the last season. But Dortmund seem like they have given up very early as the gap has increased to nine points.
Leipzig was a real threat for Bayern last season, they even passed in front of them before dropping performance and letting Bayern win the title. The changes that happened in the transfer window made them destabilised. When it comes to Dortmund they suffered a little when Haaland was injured then they return to fluctuate as usual letting also Bayern to dominate the league. With rumours saying that Haaland could leave the club next season I wonder how they will keep up with the competitions they have until they found another star.

AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 11:21:37 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2021, 12:43:00 AM by AndySt

Leipzig was a real threat for Bayern last season, they even passed in front of them before dropping performance and letting Bayern win the title. The changes that happened in the transfer window made them destabilised. When it comes to Dortmund they suffered a little when Haaland was injured then they return to fluctuate as usual letting also Bayern to dominate the league. With rumours saying that Haaland could leave the club next season I wonder how they will keep up with the competitions they have until they found another star.
I hoped that Leipzig would be able to impose the fight on Bayern again this season, but with the departure of Julian Nygelsman, the results have declined and the club cannot find that game and show results like last season, which led to the resignation of the club's head coach. It seemed to me and it seems to me that Leipzig has more prospects in building a team that can compete with Bayern in the Bundesliga in the future, given the system policy pursued by the owners of the club and what infrastructure is being built to achieve this. Let's hope that the arrival of Tedesco as the head coach of Leipzig will improve the results, although things are not going very well in this direction so far.
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2220

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2021, 11:26:43 PM

Freiburg continue to make me very surprised in this season. Normally, I didn't see them showing a this great performance until this season. But now, we are seeing them at the third place being right behind Dortmund. And considering their general effort so far, their ending the season at one of top four places wouldn't surprise me either. They are one of the deserving teams to join the Champions League directly. And the last team to join the tournament like this would be Leverkusen I guess. These are just assumptions taking the current situation into account of course.

Yes, that is true. Freiburg has made a really great start this year and they are rightly up there in the table. But I don't think they will play in the Champions League. That would be too much for them. But I can imagine they will play in the Europa League finishing this season at 6th.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 01:25:11 AM

I guess we will see some changes and for a few teams a diffrent team after winter break is over .
Freiburg was playing very well and good til they played against Bayern Munich then they lost 4 or more games.
But there are other teams that i am a bit disappointed like Gladbach , Leverkusen , Hoffenheim and for sure Leipzig.
This Clubs should be doing there homework in the winter break and recover a bit.

But I don't think they will play in the Champions League. That would be too much for them.
If the other Teams keep playing as they has done in the first half of the season its possible that they get a Champions League place  Cheesy

RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 01:38:43 AM

Bayern Munich, as always, continues in the leading position in the Bundesliga. In 17 games, they only got 1 draw and 2 losses. They had 14 wins.  I love the Bundesliga. I love the passion of the fans for their teams. But instead of Bayern Munich dominating the league alone, I would like them to compete for the title with a good opponent. I thought they were going to have a tight rivalry with Dortmund this year. Dortmund were 9 points behind Bayern as they experienced unexpected points loss. I'm sure Bayern will pass almost unscathed after halftime.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kitaiev

Activity: 1064
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2021, 09:13:06 AM

I totally agree that league matches are quite competitive and interesting at times, but the fact that Bayern always win the title at the end is annoying fans because we all want to see some other team win the league title.

Furthermore till Lewandowski is playing for Bayern I don’t think any team will be able to dethrone them, but once he leaves a opportunity will definitely open up, and let’s hope then one of the teams grab the opportunity and wins the league title.

Lewandowski is a really special striker for Bayern Munich and for football history also. He has had a very big role in Bayern Munich's championships so far. And it is even more fascinating that Bayern Munich are not a team that are depending highly on Lewandowski. They are performing superbly as a team. Even in the absence of Lewandowski, they still don't let their system shatter. Against a team like this, all the other teams in the league have a low chance.
Yes I agree with you about Lewandowski and his role in Bayern Munich. However if we talk about international tournaments then players like Lewandowski are able to make a difference alone and therefore his role cannot be overestimated for the club.
judas

Activity: 1064
Merit: 350

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 09:42:48 AM

It would be really good for Dortmund to start doing some research about some strikers already now. Because Erling Haaland is very likely to leave the team in next summer. I don't believe that some club can manage to sign him in January already but I'm very sure about the summer transfer window. Clubs like Real Madrid, Manchester City, PSG and Manchester United are already thinking seriously of signing him. If Dortmund can't fill his place with a solid striker, then they can have bigger problems in the next season I assume.

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▄▄
▄▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀     ▄▄   ▀▄  ▄
████ ▄▄▄▄ ▐██▄    █ ▐▌
█ ▐▌  ▀▀███████▄▄ ▐▌ █
▐▌ █    ▀██████▀▀ ████
███
▀▄     ██▄  ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀ ▄▀▀
▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄██
x

▄█▀▀▀▄█▀                                ▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀▄▄▄
██▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██   ▀██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄  ██▀  ▄▀
▄▄███▄▄ ▄ ▐██▄  ▌ █▌  █▄  █▌  █▄ ██  ██   ▄██    ██  █▌  █▄ ▄█▀  █  ███ ▄    ▄
██▄▄▄▀▀███ ▐███▄ ▌▐█▌  ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██  ██  ▀▀██    ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██ ▄▄▄ ▀███▐█▀███▀
▄▀  ▀█▄ ▀██▐█ ██▄▌▐█▌ ▀ █ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██▄▄▀     ██    ██ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██ ▄▀█▀ ███ ▀  ██
█    █▀  █▀▐█  ██▌ █▌  ▄▀  █▌  ▄▀ ██        ██   ▄█▀  █▌  ▄▀ ▀█▄  █   ██    ██
▀▄ ▀  ▄█▀ ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀█▄     ▄▄██▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀     ██▄▄█▀
▀▀▀▀      ▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄█▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄       ▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀▀                     ▀▀▄▀▀                     ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄
               ▄▀██▄
                ▄▄▄██▄
                ▄██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀█▄
▀████▀▀█████████████ ▀██▌
  ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█▀ ▀ ███
 ▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▄   ▄  ▀ ▄█  ▀████
  ▐█████▄▄▄▌  ▄███████▀██▄▄
   █▀█▄▄  ▀██▄█████ ██▌▄███
   ▐█▀  ▄ ███████▀ ▐██▌▀███▄
    ▀▄█████████▀  ▄▀▀█▄ ▄███▌
      ▐██████▀     ▄▄███ ▀███
                       ▄██▄
     ▄ ▄            ██▄████▄██▄
  ▄▄▐███▌▄▄         ▀▀██   █▀▀▀
 ████▀▀▀████         ████████
  ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ███     ▀▀▄▀▀▀
  ▐██▀▀██▌    █      ▄▀
      █       ▄▀   ▄█▀
     █  ▄▄▄████████▀
    ▄█▄█████████▀▀▀▄
    ▄▄
  ▄███████▀         ▀▄▄████ ▄▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀▄▄       ███▌  ▐███▀
██████▀     ███      ▄██████▄
████▀                ▀██▀▀██▀
CRYPTO'S IIIFASTEST
GROWING CASINO
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 10:46:05 AM

It would be really good for Dortmund to start doing some research about some strikers already now. Because Erling Haaland is very likely to leave the team in next summer. I don't believe that some club can manage to sign him in January already but I'm very sure about the summer transfer window. Clubs like Real Madrid, Manchester City, PSG and Manchester United are already thinking seriously of signing him. If Dortmund can't fill his place with a solid striker, then they can have bigger problems in the next season I assume.

There is a good chance that Haaland will leave. The question is not if he will leave, but when. A player of his caliber is not easy to catch. Or maybe they could make a deal with Madrid that they get Hazard and then some for Haaland, as Hazard is currently experiencing the worst period of his career. There must be the financial possibilities, something like that could be an option to absorb it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 11:37:34 AM

Bayern Munich, as always, continues in the leading position in the Bundesliga. In 17 games, they only got 1 draw and 2 losses. They had 14 wins.  I love the Bundesliga. I love the passion of the fans for their teams. But instead of Bayern Munich dominating the league alone, I would like them to compete for the title with a good opponent. I thought they were going to have a tight rivalry with Dortmund this year. Dortmund were 9 points behind Bayern as they experienced unexpected points loss. I'm sure Bayern will pass almost unscathed after halftime.

True, now that Bayern has already 9 points more than Dortmund on the second place it really looks like it will be another pretty uncontested Bundesliga title for Bayern except some completely unforeseen and crazy stuff happens. Of course it is not really the best thing for the League itself if the champion is the same 10 years in a row but that is not Bayern Munichs fault. Bayern acted very carefully and clever with in regards to their financials for a few decades now and that is why they are in such a healthy financial situation and why they have the best squad by far in the league and even one of the best squads in the world, even though they have no sheikh or oligarch investors like the English clubs and PSG.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 02:31:42 PM

Sooner or later haaland will certainly leave dortmund, especially from several sources that say that the release clause that haalaand has is not too high for big european teams, currently haalaand still has a contract until 2024 with dortmund but the release clause is only around 75 million euros certainly makes it possible for haalaand to move to another club, I think in the near future for sure haalaand will leave and it's better now dortmund look for players who can indeed replace haalaand position in their front line, and reportedly dortmund have targeted two players who projected to replace Haalaand position, namely Sebastien Haller from Ajax Amsterdam and Patrik Schick from Bayer Leverkusen.
Pages: « 1 ... 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 [774] 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 ... 2572 »
  Print  

Jump to: