Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:38:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 2675 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 603375 times)
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:46:03 AM

Guardiola won everything with Barcelona but they had the best team in the world.
A blind man could win trophies as manager of Barca.
Guardiola hasn't won the CL with Bayern, why does he be called a great manager?
In Josep Guardiola is still a chance to win the Champions League goodbye so the discussion about a great coach can continue on Grin

guardiola is not a great manager anymore since he left barcelona, he only win few trophy at bayern munich.
not like when he in barcelona. so i can assume that guardiola is an ordinary manager, actually the club is the extraordinary not the manager (guardiola)
imagine if guardiola managing sunderland? the great manager currently was claudio ranieri  Wink.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:04:05 AM

Rumor says that Mourinho will be the new coach of Manchester United. Hope that season will be good and not like the Chelsea  Grin. For the rest, Van Gaal hasn't never done nothing on Manchester United, it's a good choice to substitute him Smiley

Ancelotti at the Bayern is the best choice. Guardiola is a great coach, but it is necessary a change. Anyway, it will be great to see Guardiola at the City Smiley

Ancelotti is almost certain to become the coach of Bayern muenchen
I think this is not a difficult job. which made ancelotti only maintain existing game
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:42:29 AM

I think this is not a difficult job. which made ancelotti only maintain existing game

He already signed the contract to be the next manager. Being a coach is always a hard job, even if your player consist of star player and the other teams are weak  but if you dont put on the right strategy or if your player dont trust you anymore then you can always make the team to be the worst team in the league just like what mourinho did with chelsea

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:48:22 AM

Rumor says that Mourinho will be the new coach of Manchester United. Hope that season will be good and not like the Chelsea  Grin. For the rest, Van Gaal hasn't never done nothing on Manchester United, it's a good choice to substitute him Smiley

Ancelotti at the Bayern is the best choice. Guardiola is a great coach, but it is necessary a change. Anyway, it will be great to see Guardiola at the City Smiley

it will be great to see so many quality coaches in premier league but bundesliga has good potential

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:13:06 PM

I kinda surprised why Guardiola is leavving bayern, why would they want Ancelotti over him?  Thinking the big money boys city and chelsea have made offers already and its a done deal.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:23:48 PM

I kinda surprised why Guardiola is leavving bayern, why would they want Ancelotti over him?  Thinking the big money boys city and chelsea have made offers already and its a done deal.

The same reason why he is leaving barcelona when barcelona keep offering him alot of money and he keep winning trophy atleast one every year. I think he is not the loyal type and just ambitious to win trophy at the other club and looking for excitement
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:39:11 PM

The same reason why he is leaving barcelona when barcelona keep offering him alot of money and he keep winning trophy atleast one every year. I think he is not the loyal type and just ambitious to win trophy at the other club and looking for excitement

I could agree with you. Guardiola was ambitious manager ,he looks just care about win the trophy as much as he can.
No matter where is the league he just seeking for a glory . now he is rumoured going to Manchester city ad the club have same ambition. No doubt bundesliga will be boring league without guardiola.
wadii33

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:03:58 PM

I could agree with you. Guardiola was ambitious manager ,he looks just care about win the trophy as much as he can.
No matter where is the league he just seeking for a glory . now he is rumoured going to Manchester city ad the club have same ambition. No doubt bundesliga will be boring league without guardiola.
i think Guarduala when he left Barcelan at first he wanted to make a name for himself because all people sad his success  in barcelona was that he had the best players so he wanted to prove himself in another club and now he is bored in germany so he is loocking to work in the most exiting league
omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:08:53 PM

Well, I think Bayern didnt want Ancelotti over him, they just had to let him go, because Pep didnt want to stay.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:14:57 PM

Well, I think Bayern didnt want Ancelotti over him, they just had to let him go, because Pep didnt want to stay.

I think Pep Guardiola wanted a challenge. because in bayern munich very easy for him. I agree if pep guardiola go to the premier league.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:27:33 PM

now he is rumoured going to Manchester city

Guardiola would be much better to coach manchester united rather than city . The club suits him more if he actually wants to win some trophy for his fame and from budget perspective, manchester united would be willing to spend big to get their trophy back. Its time they spend some more from all those money that sir alex has gotten for them
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:02:46 PM

I think Pep Guardiola wanted a challenge. because in bayern munich very easy for him. I agree if pep guardiola go to the premier league.
if it's really true i think Guardiola should be chose EPL and for the team is Chelsea or Man Utd because these big teams is very weak in this season and could he bring these team back to the top perform
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:15:08 PM

Guardiola would be much better to coach manchester united rather than city . The club suits him more if he actually wants to win some trophy for his fame and from budget perspective, manchester united would be willing to spend big to get their trophy back. Its time they spend some more from all those money that sir alex has gotten for them

City is better for Guardiola than United. City has a bigger transfer budget and a higher salary for him. In addition, there are many problems in United which I doubt Guardiola would like to solve.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:00:12 AM

City is better for Guardiola than United. City has a bigger transfer budget and a higher salary for him. In addition, there are many problems in United which I doubt Guardiola would like to solve.

You should look at the latest data before you put this nonsense, united has spent more on transfer in the past 3 years then city. Guardiola doesnt really need budget for players because both team has a team that is capable in bringing the trophy but just that they are lack of good strategy

Bayern munich was an example that he doesnt need budget for transfer because the players now are mostly already there even before he start coaching the team
azguard
Legendary

Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:25:24 AM

i think Guarduala when he left Barcelan at first he wanted to make a name for himself because all people sad his success  in barcelona was that he had the best players so he wanted to prove himself in another club and now he is bored in germany so he is loocking to work in the most exiting league
i would say the same and it will be excellent next season for him and for all team cuz i have felling that they will want to beat him

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:11:18 PM

i would say the same and it will be excellent next season for him and for all team cuz i have felling that they will want to beat him

He make his name as coach and as player but i think he prove point he won spanish and german league now leaves for him premuer and italian league

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:54:16 PM

Rumor says that Mourinho will be the new coach of Manchester United. Hope that season will be good and not like the Chelsea  Grin. For the rest, Van Gaal hasn't never done nothing on Manchester United, it's a good choice to substitute him Smiley

i think ancelotti will be very succesfull at bayern munich . the team will be really prosperous by ancelotti's expereince.
doublemore

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:59:59 PM

Lets get some predictions going up ITT.

Im going with 3 picks for tomorrows games all away wins:

Cologne v Stuttgart away win
Hoffenheim v Leverkusen away win
M'gladbach v B Dortmund away win
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 11:42:16 PM

Moenchengladbach is good team dude, especially they are playing at home, this team will definitely complicate for dortmund, I am not sure to dortmund will win,
I prefer to over 2.5 goal
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:45:26 AM

lol This game will be presented 15 days left bro, still very long time
bundesliga still rest for session player transfers
but any interested game in
Borussia Moenchengladbach vs Borussia Dortmund
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 2675 »
  Print  

Jump to: