Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:12:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 2537 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 575353 times)
Lucas*

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:12:48 PM

Dortmund will face Werder Bremen , all games of Dortmund was ended with high scores , i will bet for over 3,5 Goals.
Eintracht Frankfurt will face Bayern Munich , Bayern is really strong , without dobt i will bet for Bayern Munich to win with 2+ Goals.
RB Leibzig will face Mainz , i will bet for over 1,5 Goals in this game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:36:22 AM

Frankfurt have been unstable lately but they are still close to top 4 currently they are  at 8th spot with 22 points or and just 2 points behind top 4 so they are still in the battle a place in Champions League unfortunately they are going to face Bayern Munich , the Bavarian team had an Impressive game in middle of the week against PSG where they showed they still one of the best teams in Europe despite the huge number of important players missing. The visitors have failed to get the three  points in their last two visits to Frankfurt after two draws but now are in auch better form winning 11 from last 12 games, so I expect  an interesting game with over 2.5 goals.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:18:13 PM

Rb Leipzig vs Mainz:
Rb Leipzig is clearly stronger than Mainz.
Rb Leipzig has already won 5 times at home in Bundesliga.
Mainz has lost 4 times away.
WIN RB LEIPZIG at quote@1.50

Frankfurt vs Bayern:
Bayern is clearly stronger than Frankfurt.
Bayern has won 11 of the last 12 matches played(considering all competitions)
Frankfurt has lost 3 times at home
WIN BAYERN at quote@1.40

It seems an easy double-up

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:27:29 PM

Frankfurt have been unstable lately but they are still close to top 4 currently they are  at 8th spot with 22 points or and just 2 points behind top 4 so they are still in the battle a place in Champions League unfortunately they are going to face Bayern Munich , the Bavarian team had an Impressive game in middle of the week against PSG where they showed they still one of the best teams in Europe despite the huge number of important players missing. The visitors have failed to get the three  points in their last two visits to Frankfurt after two draws but now are in auch better form winning 11 from last 12 games, so I expect  an interesting game with over 2.5 goals.
Seven out of five times, the games between the two sides ended with more than three goals being scored and Bayern Munich are also unbeaten in their last twelve games against Frankfurt as well. Frankfurt manages to gain some points when they are playing at home against Bayern Munich but not at all times. Goals over 2.5 and a win for Bayern Munich will be the likely outcome today.

Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:41:42 PM

Seven out of five times, the games between the two sides ended with more than three goals being scored and Bayern Munich are also unbeaten in their last twelve games against Frankfurt as well. Frankfurt manages to gain some points when they are playing at home against Bayern Munich but not at all times. Goals over 2.5 and a win for Bayern Munich will be the likely outcome today.

The most boring thing about soccer/football is how few goals are scored.

You know when someone is bragging about 3 goals being scored, it is a boring game to watch.

I think 3 goals should be the minimum each game and they should increase the net size.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:12:06 PM

Freiburg is suffering from an offensive line. Especially they are having difficulty organizing in displacement games. I believe that Cologne will win the first league win of the season.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:47:36 PM

If Dortmund is doing so bad lately then I think they will not move any closer to Bayern Munich for the rest of the season into next year.
I bet for them to win about a month ago but they failed to score any goals that game which is extremely unusual for a team that scored in every game they played except for this one when I bet for them to win.
Lucas*

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:25:04 AM

Fc Koln vs Freiburg , bet for over 1,5 goals.
Hannover vs Hoffenheim, bet for Hoffenheim to win or for a draw.
Augsburg vs Herta Berlin , bet for both teams to score.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:50:40 AM

Today almost certainly the Dortmund will proceed to the exoneration of Bosz (first time in the history of Dortmund!).
In the last 8 games played in bundesliga he made 3 draws, 5 losses and 21 goals suffered.
In the Champions League 2 bad draws against Apoel.

The new coach will most likely be Lucien Favre

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:56:08 PM

Augsburg is playing good football this season. Finally they defeated Mainz on the road. Hertha Berlin formless. Their recent performance have disappointed their supporters. Augsburg is in better shape and close to winning in their own home.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:04:15 PM

Dortmund have officially announced signing ex Koln manager Peter Stöger after firing Bosz . Stöger had some success with koln in his first 4 seasons as he promoted them to Bundesliga and last season ended in the 5th spot that meant playing in Europe this season unfortunately they had very poor start collecting just 3 points from 14 league games also they were knocked out of Europa league which was the reason of his sack last week but this week he gets to manage Dortmund and. I hope that this coach will restore the defense a bit, as for the other lines the team has many players, at least to compete in the European league and ensure a center with the top four to participate in the Champions League next season
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:25:04 PM

For me the Bundesliga without Borussia Dortmund seems extremely boring for me, which really suffering a lot and don't even found a solution. knowing that this team in the last 9 matches has made 6 defeats including 3 at home and 3 draw, and also in the last 15 games he has achieved a single victory !!
These statics and these results are not at the height of a fairly well known club and having the palmarese BVB, I hope that the yellows find their balance as soon as possible in order to give a new taste to the Bundesliga and to the Europa league.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:11:51 AM

For me the Bundesliga without Borussia Dortmund seems extremely boring for me, which really suffering a lot and don't even found a solution. knowing that this team in the last 9 matches has made 6 defeats including 3 at home and 3 draw, and also in the last 15 games he has achieved a single victory !!
These statics and these results are not at the height of a fairly well known club and having the palmarese BVB, I hope that the yellows find their balance as soon as possible in order to give a new taste to the Bundesliga and to the Europa league.
It's good that Borussia changed the coach. Perhaps now they can establish a game. Recently, the game of Borussia was impossible to watch, it is some kind of horror.
Pettuh4

Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:32:18 AM

It's good that Borussia changed the coach. Perhaps now they can establish a game. Recently, the game of Borussia was impossible to watch, it is some kind of horror.

I had high hopes  for this team especially at the start of the season when Bayern were fumbling under Ancelotti, i thought Dortmund would have taken advantage to stretch them but they kept messing up the chances that came their way. Lets hope this is also a revival time  for them as they have changed the manager.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:33:54 PM

They suck at best and need  to give Bayern a good run for their money because this season they are not pulling too well as they should and following their champions league exit and a series of poor performances in the Bundesliga i just hope they can turn things around soon and give the fan something to cheer about.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:16:08 PM

Dortmund are really playing very badly and now that they drew in today's game against Leverkusen, they are now two points from the Champions League qualification slot, ever since Jupp Heynckes came for Barcelona, Dortmund have been on a downwards spiral and it seems that its not going to stop any moment from now.

Indeed they are on a decline and need some remedy in order to come back to their normal best that we used to see some  seasons ago. I particularly was disappointed when they couldn't take advantage of the time Bayern Munich were facing problems under the former coach and it seems they are just on a consistent decline here.
Lucas*

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:59:44 AM

Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig i expect many goals in this game so i will bet for Over 2.5 Goals.

Freiburg vs B. Monchengladbach , Freiburg is really bad in this season , they have the bad defence with 28 goals .either Monchengladbach in a great performance , i will bet for B. Monchengladbach to
win this game .

Hamburger SV will face Eintracht Frankfurt , i think that both teams can score in this game and i expect many goals in this game so i will bet for Both teams to score .

Mainz will face Dortmund , Dortmund in their last 6 games are suffering , they don't win any games from those 6 games , with sacking the coach i think in this game they will have a reaction and comeback to wins . i will bet for Dortmund to win this game .
Lucas*

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:03:33 PM

Hoffenheim will face Stuttgart, it will be an exciting game to watch , Hoffenheim have a great opportunity to be in the 3rd place if they win . so i expect that they will win this game. I will bet for Hoffenheim to win.
Bayer Leverkusen will face Werder Bremen , in this season Werder Bremen is really in bad performance ,either Leverkusen do a great job ! I will bet for Bayer Leverkusen to win or to draw.
Bayern Munich will face FC Koln, with many injury for Koln i think that Bayern in easy way to win this game . i will bet for Bayern Munich to win .
Lucas*

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:22:18 AM

Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich without dobt Bayern Munich will be the winner! Bet for Bayern to win with 2+ goals.
Dortmund vs Hoffenheim, it will be a great opportunity for Dortmund to surpasse Hoffenheim in the standing , so i think they will do it especially they play in their Home . i will bet for Dortmund to win.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Schalke, i expect many goals in this game and both teams can score many goals. I will bet for both teams to score.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:25:56 PM

Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich without dobt Bayern Munich will be the winner! Bet for Bayern to win with 2+ goals.
Dortmund vs Hoffenheim, it will be a great opportunity for Dortmund to surpasse Hoffenheim in the standing , so i think they will do it especially they play in their Home . i will bet for Dortmund to win.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Schalke, i expect many goals in this game and both teams can score many goals. I will bet for both teams to score.

Stuttgart and Bayern Munich are at far-away game levels, so logically, placing bets for Bayern Munich is a safe option, although the results are uncertain.
Dortmund vs Hoffenheim, it's hard for me to predict this match, they did not show a special performance until now but it looks like Dortmund are going to win.
Frankfurt vs Schalke, did not follow the two clubs on a regular basis, but my choice fell to Schalke.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 2537 »
  Print  

Jump to: