Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:37:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 [1617] 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 ... 2631 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 597778 times)
Pulsar77

Activity: 1736
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 08:29:16 PM

I think one of the most competitive matches on this match week is going to be Leverkusen v Leipzig. The odds are also telling me the same and Leverkusen are still shown the favourite side to win the match as well. Leipzig are technically seven points ahead but this is still not good enough for them to win this match on one hand. Because Leverkusen have climbed the positions in the standings incredibly well recently and they have a much better match history then Leipzig these days.

While they are unstoppable it should be really difficult for Leipzig to stop them as well. Besides if Leverkusen win this match they can even be a part of the competition for a Champions League quota in the remaining time of the season. They are coming to this match with a boosted morale as well after eliminating Royale Union SG in the Europa League. Maybe I might bet on Leverkusen win to give them a chance.
GiftedMAN

Activity: 812
Merit: 552

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2023, 08:41:59 PM

Bayern Munich must be really consistent starting this week and every match that is played is a life that must be at stake to win.

About today's game Augsburg against Stuttgart, I don't think it's too bad for Stuttgart they have an impressive record in several matches including successfully holding Dortmund to a draw last week. Stuttgart have a stronger mentality even though they are playing this away game and I see the second H2H Stuttgart are always able to win by a narrow score. So with what Stuttgart have at the moment I quite agree they will beat Ausgburg in this game.
Bayern Munich not only have to start this week good again if they want to keep there position , they have to play till the league ends good.
For sure the other teams have to do the same specialy Dortmund , so i guess we will see an good fight hopefully in the next weeks for title.

About Stuttgart i agree , they looking a bit stronger as Augsburg the last weeks , but its hard for every team to play in Augsburg.
There are they are good for an surprise every time.
I don't know what is going on. The club seems to feel too secure even when they know they still have more work to do before they could be announced, winners. When I watches their last match, I noticed that there is a huge decline in their performance even though they played against a big team. But this is the same Bayern that humbles top giants clubs like Paris Saint-German, Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund. Tuchel is a good Coach, I'm just wondering why it is taking him this long to figure out what the problem is.

It's been a tough season for Bayern Munich since the beginning of the season despite them have a decent performance in the champions league matches before being knocked out by Manchester city. No much change in the players but I think it's a time for them to let go of some players and sign new ones so they can rebuild the team to get back to it's normal position again. Bayern Munich appear to be unserious even after being ahead of their rivals Dortmund with only 2 points but they are still dropping points that's a clear indication that the team is not in a good shape but we expect Thomas Tuchel to revive the team with his managerial experience and help them to win the league even as they are out of the champions league which they started very well, I think they will end up winning the league hopefully they will get back to good shape by next season and we will see them defeat big teams as they use to.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 03:13:33 AM

~snip~

Even though I hate how inconsistent Dortmund is playing, I think I am more convinced that Dortmund wins their game than Bayern wins against Mainz. The pressure is on for Bayern and the other teams can see it. Just for the sake of enjoyment I would love to see Bayern have a bad start into the game! Cheesy This moment when something goes wrong and the Bayern bosses start to sweat because they are afraid to also lose the third title within a couple of weeks only after their amazing decision to fire the coach!

For sure, this week the Bundesliga will present interesting matches. for Dortmund, it seems likely that Edin Terzic's team will win their match against Frankfurt. considering the number of Frankfurt players who were injured, this match will also be played at Signal Iduna Park, Dortmund headquarters.

In another match, between Mainz vs Bayern Munich. this is also interesting, because we will see if Bayern can bounce back after slipping in the Champions League. if not, that means Bayern is providing an opportunity for Dortmund to rise to the top of the standings. however, on paper Bayern are the favorites over the home team. especially if we refer to the H2H of these two teams, in two different events, Bayern toppled Mainz with a landslide score. well, the problem is Bayern just got knocked out in the Champions League. the condition and mentality of the team can be disrupted. plus, Mainz plays as the home team. they also have quite an impressive record in 9 matches without defeat, although 4 of these matches ended in a draw. not impossible, Mainz can be a stumbling block. well, very interesting for us to wait.

Exactly, there will be so much heat in the game and pressure for Bayern Munich, as I said it's only for the sake of fun that I would like to see Mainz score a goal. If that happens I can imagine what must be going on inside the players and the management. But one think I am asking myself is, what would you think when you were Nagelsmann? Would you be smiling secretly? I think I would. I wouldn't want my former players to suffer from defeat, but I would enjoy that the bosses have to defend their decision in front of the media and especially the way that decision was made and communicated.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Soonandwaite
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1404

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 06:04:30 AM

Augsburg 1 - 0 Stuttgart after 67 minutes of the game.
Such result will make Augsburg in a safer position from relegation with at least 5 points difference. In the other hand, Stuttgart will be at risk of direct relegation in case of a surprising results from Schalke or Hertha..

Augsburg : Stuttgart 1:1

and in the end both teams drew 1:1. did stuttgart win one point or did augsburg lose 2 points ? this result doesn't help either team.
it remains very very exciting down there in the bundesliga .hertha bsc berlin vs bremen and hoffenheim vs köln . these two games today will also be very interesting.

source: https://www.flashscore.com/football/germany/bundesliga/standings/#/OIbxfZZI/table/overall   
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 06:36:10 AM

Stuttgart vs Augsburg

31 minutes have been played in this match. Augsburg is already ahead in this match. The current score is 1–0. The score is currently in favor of Augsburg. probably going to be another loss for Stuttgart. But still, quite a long way to go in this match. Let’s see what happens.
Such result will make Augsburg in a safer position from relegation with at least 5 points difference. In the other hand, Stuttgart will be at risk of direct relegation in case of a surprising results from Schalke or Hertha..
Stuttgart are undefeated in their last two game league and also played draw with second place Borussia Dortmund at home the visitor have better records in their meetings the last six meetings between the two teams have produce conclusive result with four wins for the visitor Augsburg have a better record at home against the visitor and have also won six of their last eight meetings considering Augsburg struggle in their recent games and sattugart poor away form the two are expected to play draw.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1216

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 06:58:36 AM

Bayern Munich appear to be unserious even after being ahead of their rivals Dortmund with only 2 points but they are still dropping points that's a clear indication that the team is not in a good shape but we expect Thomas Tuchel to revive the team with his managerial experience and help them to win the league even as they are out of the champions league which they started very well, I think they will end up winning the league hopefully they will get back to good shape by next season and we will see them defeat big teams as they use to.

Bayern's problems have not gone away, I don't know how much the team needs to be updated, maybe they still need a good central striker, since Mane is not doing his job very well, and of course Neuer is missing, the team concedes a lot. And regarding Tuchel, my opinion is that perhaps this is not the best option for Bayern, Negelsmann was no worse, but we'll see, time will tell.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 07:10:17 AM

Bayern Munich must be really consistent starting this week and every match that is played is a life that must be at stake to win.

About today's game Augsburg against Stuttgart, I don't think it's too bad for Stuttgart they have an impressive record in several matches including successfully holding Dortmund to a draw last week. Stuttgart have a stronger mentality even though they are playing this away game and I see the second H2H Stuttgart are always able to win by a narrow score. So with what Stuttgart have at the moment I quite agree they will beat Ausgburg in this game.
Bayern Munich not only have to start this week good again if they want to keep there position , they have to play till the league ends good.
For sure the other teams have to do the same specialy Dortmund , so i guess we will see an good fight hopefully in the next weeks for title.

About Stuttgart i agree , they looking a bit stronger as Augsburg the last weeks , but its hard for every team to play in Augsburg.
There are they are good for an surprise everytime.

Bayern Munich will play against Mainz today.  It can be a tough match for them.  Mainz is an unpredictable, sometimes surprising team.  While they have the advantage for the championship, they will not want to give up this advantage.  Dortmund are trailing behind them by 2 points.  They will play a harder match.  They will host Frankfurt at their home ground.  They definitely have to win this match.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
karabiber

Activity: 1372
Merit: 663

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 08:03:33 AM

Bayern Munich continued their lead with a point difference after Dortmund lost points to their opponent last week and they were uncomfortable in the league. I think that they have turned all their concentration to the league by being eliminated from the Champions League and we will now watch a more effective Bayern.

League titles are inevitable for Bayern. Even though the players make too many individual mistakes these days they will beat Mainz as their only focus will be the league.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 08:10:44 AM

There are they are good for an surprise every time.
I don't know what is going on. The club seems to feel too secure even when they know they still have more work to do before they could be announced, winners. When I watches their last match, I noticed that there is a huge decline in their performance even though they played against a big team. But this is the same Bayern that humbles top giants clubs like Paris Saint-German, Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund. Tuchel is a good Coach, I'm just wondering why it is taking him this long to figure out what the problem is.

It's football don't over think about it one might have a bumpy start but gradually he will find the right players for him
I think they have really missed Lewandoski and Thomas Tuchel should stop the usage of a false nine
I still doubt Bayern Munich winning today

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Queentoshi

Activity: 756
Merit: 314

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 08:27:33 AM

Bayern Munich continued their lead with a point difference after Dortmund lost points to their opponent last week and they were uncomfortable in the league. I think that they have turned all their concentration to the league by being eliminated from the Champions League and we will now watch a more effective Bayern.
Bayern Munich really need to win their game today if they want to still win the league title, because Dortmund are very much in the title race, Bayern Munich have not been really good lately, now that they are out the champions league their main focus is now in the league title, which is going to be really difficult at this point in time, because Dortmund are having a great run of form and will do everything possible to win it ahead of Bayern Munich.
Ondekinecakabilirim

Activity: 1190
Merit: 741

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 09:18:30 AM

Bayern Munich really need to win their game today if they want to still win the league title, because Dortmund are very much in the title race, Bayern Munich have not been really good lately, now that they are out the champions league their main focus is now in the league title, which is going to be really difficult at this point in time, because Dortmund are having a great run of form and will do everything possible to win it ahead of Bayern Munich.

Bayern Munich focused on the BundesLiga after being eliminated from the Champions League. But they haven't been getting good results in the BundesLiga in the last weeks either. They drew 1-1 with Hoffenheim last week. They also had a minor crisis within the team between Mane and Sane. Dark clouds are hovering over Bayern Munich. On the other hand, Mainz have been performing very well in recent weeks. They haven't been beaten for the last 9 weeks. Actually, I see Bayern Munich as the favorites in this match. But Mainz will not be an easy opponent for them and this game will not be an easy match for them.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 09:56:53 AM

Bayern Munich focused on the BundesLiga after being eliminated from the Champions League. But they haven't been getting good results in the BundesLiga in the last weeks either. They drew 1-1 with Hoffenheim last week. They also had a minor crisis within the team between Mane and Sane. Dark clouds are hovering over Bayern Munich. On the other hand, Mainz have been performing very well in recent weeks. They haven't been beaten for the last 9 weeks. Actually, I see Bayern Munich as the favorites in this match. But Mainz will not be an easy opponent for them and this game will not be an easy match for them.
I don't see any more chances for Bayern Munich in the Champions League, so usually Bayern Munich will have to focus heavily on the Bundesliga. Because this team has no chance in any other league. If the team can maintain its existence and respect this season, it will be possible to achieve it in the Bundesliga.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 09:57:11 AM

Here are my picks for today's game

1. FSV Mainz 05 VS FC Bayern Munich

The stake odds for this game are 4.90 for Mainz 4.50 for a draw and 1.63 for Bayern Munich, Right now Jonathan Burkardt, has a knee injury and can not play for Mainz, While Gabriel Marusic, Manuel Neuer, and Lucas Hernandez, can not play for Bayern Munich, and Benjamin Pavard has a red card and can not play 1 game, that is why I think all drama for Bayern Munich are set aside and Thomas Thuchel will likely need the cooperation of all players, so my pick is Bayern Munich,

Hertha BSC VS Werder Bremen

The stake odds for this game are 2.30 for Hertha 3.45 for a draw and 3.20 for Werder, Right now Stevan Jovetic, and Kelian Nsona can not play because of injuries, and Filip Uremovic has a red card and can not play for Hertha, while Felix Agu can not play for Werder and Milos Veljkovic are doubtful if he can play for Werder Breman, for this game I will go with Werder Bremen for me I am still trusting them because Hertha doesn't have a great record now, so my pick is Werder Bremen,

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim VS 1. FC Koln

The stake odds for this game are 2.28 for Hoffenheim 3.55 for a draw and 3.15 for Koln, For this game Milos Veljkovic, Justin Che, and Jacob Bruun Larsen can not play for Hoffenheim, and Stanley Nsoki and Kevin Vogt are doubtful if they can play for Hoffenheim, while Timo Hübers, Sebastian Andersson, Mark Uth, and Florian Dietz can not play for Koln, for this game even though Koln has a great game right now Hoffenheim has a great run aswell so my pick is Hoffenheim,

VfL Bochum VS VfL Wolfsburg

The stake odds for this game are 3.10 for Bochum 3.60 for a draw and 2.26 for Wolfsburg, Right now Keven Schlotterbeck, and Marko Johansson can not play for Bochum, while Kilian Fischer, Kevin Paredes, Paulo Otavio, Lukas Nmecha, and Bartol Franjic can not play for Wolfsburg, and right now for this game because of those Wolfsburg has some injuries while Bochum is not great with their performance for now but for me my pick will be the Wolfsburg,

asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 10:37:10 AM

Augsburg vs stuttgart is a really important game especially for sttutgart who are on the relegation zone and they need a win today to get out of the zone even if temporarely but it won't be easy since they will be playing an away game but they should be motivated after their great performance against dortmund.
The match already ended with draw as the result. There's no change in the positions of stuttgart and augsburg. I think that stuttgart will be relegated very soon. It was not able to get full points to make the club leave the relegation zone.
Stuttgart was dominating the match but it was able to win against augsburg. Augsburg is defending so well against stuttgart. Stuttgart will be facing gladback soon. i expect stuttgart to lose full points against gladbach.

Gladbach has consistent performance at this moment. Stuttgart gonna be easy points for gladbach.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
len01

Activity: 1316
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 11:16:18 AM

Augsburg : Stuttgart 1:1

and in the end both teams drew 1:1. did stuttgart win one point or did augsburg lose 2 points ? this result doesn't help either team.
it remains very very exciting down there in the bundesliga .hertha bsc berlin vs bremen and hoffenheim vs köln . these two games today will also be very interesting.

source: https://www.flashscore.com/football/germany/bundesliga/standings/#/OIbxfZZI/table/overall    
Augsburg vs Stuttgart when viewed in terms of performance Augsburg should be superior to Stuttgart. but strangely Stuttgart was able to score a goal in the 78th minute and that impressed me that Stuttgart still had the desire to get out of the relegation zone even though Stuttgart continued to play inconsistently but their desire was very high to improve their performance.

I think the Hertha Berlin vs Bremen match will also be the same as Augsburg vs Stuttgart with a draw, it doesn't interest me. but what's more interesting is the Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin match. this will be a very interesting match because when the top team meets the relegation zone team and can bayern munich beat Hertha Berlin? or will it just end up being ridiculous again? Roll Eyes

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rdbase
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1506

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2023, 11:21:48 AM

Bayern Munich is in the focus of everyone's hopes they can pull out a win today against Mainz since they were sent packing with their loss in UEFA midweek.
Hopefully Sadio Mane will start and not be benched until the final 10 minutes like in previous matches as that would just be a waste of his talents.
Need them to score more than 3.5 goals alone as a team for the match which will commence in approximately 2 hours.
The odds for a straight ML win are very nice to take as well.
https://sportsbet.io/sports/event/soccer/germany/bundesliga/1-fsv-mainz-05-v-fc-bayern-munich-643cadaf76e9d5133368aeb6

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 11:32:54 AM

Augsburg vs stuttgart is a really important game especially for sttutgart who are on the relegation zone and they need a win today to get out of the zone even if temporarely but it won't be easy since they will be playing an away game but they should be motivated after their great performance against dortmund.
The match already ended with draw as the result. There's no change in the positions of stuttgart and augsburg. I think that stuttgart will be relegated very soon. It was not able to get full points to make the club leave the relegation zone.
Stuttgart was dominating the match but it was able to win against augsburg. Augsburg is defending so well against stuttgart. Stuttgart will be facing gladback soon. i expect stuttgart to lose full points against gladbach.

Gladbach has consistent performance at this moment. Stuttgart gonna be easy points for gladbach.

It's a shame they couldn't win the game after they could control the game. But I still have hope for them to stay in this Bundesliga for next season. There are still several matches for them to maximize, because their points are still close to the team in front of them, even though there is still one game for the team in front of them. There is still a chance as long as they try to be better.

Docnaster

Activity: 1624
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 12:28:39 PM

In as much as Bayern Munich aren't playing in any other competition except the Bundesliga and would do everything possible to win the league let us not also forget that Borussia Dortmund would do anything possible to end Bayern Munich's dominance in the Bundesliga.
Bayern Munich new manager since arrival has been eliminated from the the DFB-Pokal and the UEFA Champions League competitions. So he would do everything within his tactical ability to win the remaining league fixtures and retain the league title but are still very much in contention to steal the show and win the league this season

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1601

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2023, 01:15:05 PM

If they don‘t win today, i think it is safe to say they shouldn’t have changed the Coach. Since Tuchel is there, they are out of the German Cup and out of the Champions League. If they now also fail to win the German championship, then it was the wrong decision of the year. I have seen that Mane will play today, let see if he makes a goal this time. He is currently also one of a big wrong decision. At Bayern Pavard dont play today, he is suspended for one Game. A few changes in the starting lineup: Sane, Coman and Choupo-Moting do not play.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 01:15:56 PM

In as much as Bayern Munich aren't playing in any other competition except the Bundesliga and would do everything possible to win the league let us not also forget that Borussia Dortmund would do anything possible to end Bayern Munich's dominance in the Bundesliga.
Bayern Munich new manager since arrival has been eliminated from the the DFB-Pokal and the UEFA Champions League competitions. So he would do everything within his tactical ability to win the remaining league fixtures and retain the league title but are still very much in contention to steal the show and win the league this season
Bayern Munich is the best team in the Bundesliga. Since Bayern Munich could not do well in the Champions League. Bayern Munich has no chance in other leagues as well. So I think Bayern Munich will now have a great fight with another Bundesliga team, Dortmund, to secure the league title.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 [1617] 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 ... 2631 »
  Print  

Jump to: