Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:00:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: earn bitcoins quickly  (Read 9843 times)
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:41:22 AM

Is there a way to earn over 1btc per day without hacking?
Trading and cloud mining.if  i can earn 1 btc per day i will surely quit on my job.. even my job is the nicest one.
But if youre a professional hacker ,and you can hacked blockchain accounts then 1 btc is too low for you to earn in a day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zeze0302

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:44:19 AM

found out about signature campaign here and I think I can earn enough with some extra from my online jobs.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:00:21 AM

With an employee of any I do not think there is salary 1 BITCOIN per day. To get that amount every day you have to be a boss, and has a wide variety of businesses related to bitcoin course. Thank you
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:08:05 PM

You are direct talking about 1 Btc, and in a day.
Fairly, Can you tell me please is it possible? if i can earn 1 Btc in a day, so definitely i m not here in signature campaign, i am sure no one here who can earn a one bitcoin in a day, even you are doing gambling but can't earn daily 1 Btc. You are asking a very strange question, and i am sure you also have no answer about it. i am not saying that we can't earn it but difficult thing is that in a day.   
shenkeng

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:08:42 AM

1 btc a day is really hard to have.There is no way to have this just for one day.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:42:38 AM

gambling may look easy to make 1 BTC/day. but it might really have had great luck.
besides trade with very large capital, it sure can to make 1 BTC/day
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:46:13 PM

gambling may look easy to make 1 BTC/day. but it might really have had great luck.

Well single bitcoin in a day is highly possible. Gambling gives the ease of earning as well loosing. Upon our luck and the realistic prediction related to the event confirms your earning.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:43:15 PM

i think no, it's too hard to earn 1 btc per day but not possible if you've skill in trading you can get a profit more than $1000 in a day.

nyteo

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:18:46 PM

I don't think that you can earn 1 btc easily and also hacking is not good to earn btc mate, maybe if you have some money left you can invest it or if you do not like that you can also "trading" if you have some experience with that.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:26:27 AM

Well single bitcoin in a day is highly possible. Gambling gives the ease of earning as well loosing. Upon our luck and the realistic prediction related to the event confirms your earning.

and also depends on capital, if you want to make 1 BTC of gambling. maybe if your capital 1 BTC or more, you can bet on an easy game. but if a small capital and want to get 1 BTC, obviously it difficult
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:22:11 AM

To earn bitcoin quickly i suggest to try join a signature campaign depending on your rank and there you can earn up to 0.0026 per day if you have a member account.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:35:13 AM

To earn bitcoin quickly i suggest to try join a signature campaign depending on your rank and there you can earn up to 0.0026 per day if you have a member account.

Well quoted but the OP has targeted one whole bitcoin without hacking. It's pretty hard to get, the only possibility is gambling which needs luck as well huge investment.
austien

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:38:05 AM

Why would you think of hacking. you can but u must invest a lot of time here in btc.
shogdite

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:52:36 AM

The title and the OP have two different asks. Earn bitcoins quickly? Signature campaigns can help you earn quickly but it is nowhere near the 1btc a day you are asking. In reality with the recent rise in price, you better be a high flying professional in whatever you do as you are asking how to earn $200k+ a year.

Not possible for 99.9% of people around here so it is pointless asking as you are getting people tell you some rather silly things.

Why would you think of hacking. you can but u must invest a lot of time here in btc.

It doesn't matter how much time he invests he is not earning 1btc a day. It is creativity, timing a bankroll and luck that has a very small chance of creating something the community needs and the business takes off.

Well quoted but the OP has targeted one whole bitcoin without hacking. It's pretty hard to get, the only possibility is gambling which needs luck as well huge investment.

If he earns 1btc 'PER' day like he said in the OP from gambling he is cheating the sites he plays at and likely hacking. You are not earning consistant income of that magnitude from gambling, legit.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
A.L.I.V.E

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:11:44 AM

1 btc/day without capital, if everyone can do it maybe all people will be rich and bitcoin price will get down so quickly , well if 1btc/day without capital , i think it is impossible
jackshephard

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:18:43 AM

dude i started making 500 a month. theres no shorcut mate..
sorryforthat

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:52:05 PM

I would suggest against any form of gambling. It seems like a good idea with the amount you can win and in the short amount of time it takes, but the risk makes it a bad investment and just a visit to the gambling section will give you tons of examples of huge loss.
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:47:53 AM

Well IMO I think it is impossible to earn 1 BTC per day. Well you can earn at least 0.01 per day in trading thats the fastest way to earn bitcoins. Try it man you won't regret it.
Under that idea, it is possible to scale up to earning 1 BTC and more per day!
Also, what is recommended for trading (what is best to buy and sell)?
Altcoin trading is also considerably risky and there are other costs involved!
alplaxxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:43:30 AM

to earn more bitcoin quickly is possible but to earn 1btc per day is impossible to the bitcoin world, as of today, may be in the future, to earn bitcoins quickly, all you need is to joint signature campaign, more faucet to play and also invest if you have enough money too.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:10:23 AM

Well IMO I think it is impossible to earn 1 BTC per day. Well you can earn at least 0.01 per day in trading thats the fastest way to earn bitcoins. Try it man you won't regret it.
Under that idea, it is possible to scale up to earning 1 BTC and more per day!
Also, what is recommended for trading (what is best to buy and sell)?
Altcoin trading is also considerably risky and there are other costs involved!

Nobody would tell you what to buy and sell because it would affect their bottom line. They might as well hand you free money instead, as that's what they'd be doing.

A somewhat safe (compared to trading, but still risky) way to earn is by investing in a bankroll. Like http://moneypot.com -- it hosts many different sites that all utilize the same core BR. When players lose money, you gain. When they win, you lose. But the general idea is that because of house edge, you will, over time, gain. That said, there will be swings up and down as time goes on.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: