Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TRIP] TripCoin | Hotels, Airline tickets, Car rental - Cashback | Rewards  (Read 2649 times)
TripCoin (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 05:31:20 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 05:53:32 PM by TripCoin

I do not know why accused us SCAM.
Introducing the project that has real business application. It is also a response to the real needs of the users reservation systems. We act as the official business of reputation, and all registration data were made available.
The system works in a test version.
We will provide all the source codes when you run the finished version and after extraction of all coins. Coins will not be able to buy, the only possibility of having coins will return part of the funds for the booking and activity from our partners.
I greet and thank you for your comments
We would appreciate your opinion and suggestions for TripCoin and its functionality.

Thank you kro55 for accurate opinion.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:37:44 PM

I do not know why accused us SCAM.
Introducing the project that has real business application. It is also a response to the real needs of the users reservation systems. We act as the official business of reputation, and all registration data were made available.
The system works in a test version.
We will provide all the source codes when you run the finished version and after extraction of all coins. Coins will not be able to buy, the only possibility of having coins will return part of the funds for the booking and activity from our partners.
I greet and thank you for your comments
We would appreciate your opinion and suggestions for TripCoin and its functionality.

Thank you kro55 for accurate opinion.

Because the probability of this being a SCAM is 99.99%.  Don't worry, I'm sure there will be a few fools to send you some bitcoin. 
Black Mamba

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:42:31 PM

Cheers!  Grin
TripCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:05:55 PM

Because the probability of this being a SCAM is 99.99%.  Don't worry, I'm sure there will be a few fools to send you some bitcoin.  

From what I can see you commenting negatively all the alt coin and POS .
But thank you for posting .

We invite everyone to a substantive discussion and thank you for all private messages.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:37:45 PM

Because the probability of this being a SCAM is 99.99%.  Don't worry, I'm sure there will be a few fools to send you some bitcoin.  

From what I can see you commenting negatively all the alt coin and POS .
But thank you for posting .

We invite everyone to a substantive discussion and thank you for all private messages.

Look at those posts of mine more closely.  You'll find that I was correct with all of them.  I have been right and I an right this time as well.   

If the facts are negative so be it.  That shouldn't be a reason not to post  Facts are still facts.

You have a bunch of prominent companies in your ANN.  Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, etc...  There is absolutely no way that they have any affiliation with you and this coin.  Not now and not in the future.  Scams like this have been around for awhile.  A bunch of graphics.  Pretending that you're somehow partners with major companies.  Launch an ico and get what btc you can from those foolish enough to give it to you.  Ride it until it runs out of steam and you can't come up with anymore excuses for you're stalling.  Move on to the next scam.

Now bring out the shill accounts and start accusing me of spreading fud.
TripCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:12:34 PM

I understand that everyone has their own experience and fully respect that.
Yet you have the right to your opinion. It's a shame that many coins end badly because we lose it, everyone.

Of course, there is no possibility of integration TripCoin directly with the systems booking.com and Expedia. As a partner use the services Multisearch and operate under its brand name.
So we can in one place to present the offers of all major systems. For every book we get a commission. How do we reward our customers depends only on us. We can give out points, stars to be used for further reservations. We can also give just TripCoin the same amount, which they receive commissions. Each coin is covered in the appropriate currency.
The upside is that coins can be used outside the service in which the reservation is made.
The same thing we can do with e-shops or directly from smaller accommodation facilities, where you can then pay for accommodation in TripCoin. Fees for payments and broker are quite high. Object and user certainly benefit from this.

I hope that later on you look otherwise on our project. Or maybe he will be our customer, making your bookings
Greetings
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:14:52 PM

rip off !!   Grin Grin Cheesy haha

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=892298.0

TripCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:27:30 PM

A completely different business model and mode of action. Our focus is completely on something else. But the project interesting.
Thank you and best regards
BMOO

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:43:31 AM

Who is in your team ? What is your principal BCT account? What kind of skills do you have ?!
Bnrtx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:18:48 AM

Hey! im the Dev on BnrtxCoin and it didn't take me long to see the community here is shit, a great place to repost this forum is on this site http://bit.ly/1WP2ZZE , itll also hopefully get you listed on their exchange, like it did me, best of luck!

BnrtxCoin address: XSyiem9EMKZ8gzrA7NxZPzXeghgLLMD
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:23:02 AM

wow great idea. This is a coin to travel
TripCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:34:40 PM

Due to your questions, we launched a temporary search engine.
Search is available on our website tripcoin.info
Available are:
1. Hotels
booking.com and Expedia, agoda.com, ostrovok.ru, oktogo.ru, and many others.
261 000 hotels 17 000 hostels, guesthouses 134 000, 149 000 apartments
2. Flights
Vayam, onetravel.com, ebookers, budgetair.com, tripsta, zuji,
Fluege.de , bravofly and others.
Search and compare airfares from 1,038 airlines and dozens of travel sites.

Until the start of the competent service awards are:
7 TRIP for any air ticket booking
7 TRIP for every $ 100 spent on hotel bookings.

In the short term, you run the possibility of booking through our mobile apps.
A test will be available only via iOS.
TripCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:09:14 PM

We launched the production version of the coin and have provided source code:
https://github.com/TripCoinSRC/TRIPcoin
Best Regards
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:05:49 PM

Search is available on our website tripcoin.info
Available are:
1. Hotels
booking.com and Expedia, agoda.com, ostrovok.ru, oktogo.ru, and many others.
261 000 hotels 17 000 hostels, guesthouses 134 000, 149 000 apartments
2. Flights
Vayam, onetravel.com, ebookers, budgetair.com, tripsta, zuji,
Fluege.de , bravofly and others.
Search and compare airfares from 1,038 airlines and dozens of travel sites.

Until the start of the competent service awards are:
7 TRIP for any air ticket booking
7 TRIP for every $ 100 spent on hotel bookings.

In the short term, you run the possibility of booking through our mobile apps.
A test will be available only via iOS.

All you did was link to https://www.travelpayouts.com/ Anyone can embed that widget in a webpage.  

From the travelpayouts.com website:

Do you have a tourism website? Or maybe a travel blog? Or any travel­themed content? If so, you can make money of it!
There are several ways do to so:
Place a search box or a link to our search engine on your resource (website, blog, social network page(s)), and we will pay you for each sale. Provide a link to install the Aviasales or Jetradar mobile app and receive income from bookings made through the app throughout the year. Get new affiliates to join and receive 5% of the TravelPayouts income that they bring us.

You're not offering anything.  You're just copying and pasting using free open source software.  What is it with you guys and NovaCoin lately?  Is that the flavor of the month?  Because there have been a dozen or so coins launching using NovaCoin code in the last week or so.

TRIPcoin 0.4.4 BETA

Copyright (c) 2013 NovaCoin Developers
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 PPCoin Developers
TripCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:39:24 AM

We installed a test search engine due to the arising questions. Search works and coins are awarded based on the booking. We have our own reservation system, which will be made available.
If you do not understand the project and do not want to use it - avoid topic please.

Regards
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:31:47 PM

What happened to this coin? Is it going to be launched?

... this space is not for rent ...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: