Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:53:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ro฿oT - 2% daily for 7 days, Principal Back, Total Return 114%  (Read 20685 times)
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:14:12 AM

But the admin still fakes deposits and runs with the investments at some point.
And in this particular program he has a huge gap between deposits and withdraws because you get only 14% before you can get your investment back so he can run with a huge amount of coins.
I know you can make money here (or lose a lot more) but promoting this stuff makes you as bad as the admin who scams the people  Sad

Just i don't want play in HYIP, which work less than a week. Investment plan of HYIP COINSERA like this: 2% daily for 7 days and it worked many months. I think here will also and all can get profit.

Where does the balance come from if all get profit Huh

Simply stop promoting this SCAM ... thanks
B4RF he will not stop promoting this scam because he will earn more coins from the new users ...

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:25:52 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2015, 12:00:52 PM by Vasilich

But the admin still fakes deposits and runs with the investments at some point.
And in this particular program he has a huge gap between deposits and withdraws because you get only 14% before you can get your investment back so he can run with a huge amount of coins.
I know you can make money here (or lose a lot more) but promoting this stuff makes you as bad as the admin who scams the people  Sad

Just i don't want play in HYIP, which work less than a week. Investment plan of HYIP COINSERA like this: 2% daily for 7 days and it worked many months. I think here will also and all can get profit.

Where does the balance come from if all get profit Huh

Simply stop promoting this SCAM ... thanks
B4RF he will not stop promoting this scam because he will earn more coins from the new users ...

Come on, man... you can go and play in fast-scam HYIPs like Platinum-Fund, which worked 11 days or even less...
I like long-term HYIP, which working about a few months and can do many cycles.
And also i have here deposit at amount of 1 BTC ( 230$ ) - https://blockexplorer.com/tx/d4d1038c9574a7e12bcc9b995af7993395522248f3b3f8e6e5918461b5e320b3

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:17:48 PM

I think you're the owner of the site Vasilich , as you're from russia too as the admin plus now all this nicely made images to promote payments.

You are wrong, it is no scam. Look at my wallet - https://blockchain.info/ru/address/12gph2cm1zmsX9MFsEhDSoLgqK3boqnZCr - i got all payouts in time.
I have many referrals (more than 20) and they all got payouts too from few forums like this:

Russian blockchain too, all raises red flags here and arrows pointing towards you. Just saying Smiley
james.lent

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:29:12 PM

I think you're the owner of the site Vasilich , as you're from russia too as the admin plus now all this nicely made images to promote payments.

You are wrong, it is no scam. Look at my wallet - https://blockchain.info/ru/address/12gph2cm1zmsX9MFsEhDSoLgqK3boqnZCr - i got all payouts in time.
I have many referrals (more than 20) and they all got payouts too from few forums like this:

Russian blockchain too, all raises red flags here and arrows pointing towards you. Just saying Smiley

Sure, i am owner!  Grin  Join to my HYIP he will work a long time.

haha, no way mate  Wink lesson learnt for me long ago with hashie.
denchik7.

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:30:52 PM

This is called a proof of payment!

100 Aкций Sky Way - Бoнyc
lolfreak87

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:40:19 PM

I think you know that the most ponzi scammer are from russia...!?

mib

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:45:38 PM

... A payment proof not a proof of payment lol
And I am with the guys that says:
Don't invest here!
Because we don't have to give a scammer more coins...
He is a serial scammer like supermoney says.

james.lent

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:46:48 PM

I think you know that the most ponzi scammer are from russia...!?

Don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that now don't we ?  Wink
Vasilich

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:49:33 PM

Don't invest here!

Yeah you can go to play in other HYIP, which will work less week... it will be a good idea! GL & HF!  Grin
mib

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:52:21 PM

Don't invest here!

Yeah you can go to play in other HYIP, which will work less week... it will be a good idea! GL & HF!  Grin
You can see in wich sites i have invested in my sign...
All are online for more than 70days...

Vasilich

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:06:13 PM

Yeah you can go to play in other HYIP, which will work less week... it will be a good idea! GL & HF!  Grin
You can see in wich sites i have invested in my sign...
All are online for more than 70days...

Yeah, i too invested in long-term HYIPs like carbon7 and now i getting net profit from each of them everyday.

denchik7.

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:15:46 PM

0.00098 BTC ($ 0.23) - https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/bb9b552b49f715b9d6f8c5eb6492dde221d5c5c4027a501032b6869237dc38e4

Vasilich

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:28:04 PM

Who wants money?  Roll Eyes

denchik7.

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:38:55 PM

Who wants money?  Roll Eyes

Grin

0.00256 BTC ($ 0.59) - https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/c0f11ec44da907d13500c7f0b17ca1e15bfc63739e66f6b376e188a6fc4137fb

ClashBit

Activity: 160

Love BTC!

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:19:28 PM

Vasilich is the owner of this one and also the owner of EnlargerOk.com

I have a lot of information about you and im heading back to russia to get you very soon. You scammed me for around 3.2 BTC and no one scams me. I have the money and resources to get you. I sent you a PM saying that you could refund me but you didn't. So please...prepare.

Good luck!
denchik7.

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:52:43 PM

I have a lot of information about you and im heading back to russia to get you very soon. You scammed me for around 3.2 BTC and no one scams me. I have the money and resources to get you. I sent you a PM saying that you could refund me but you didn't. So please...prepare.

Good luck!

You can send the proof that this is his site?

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:45:56 AM

Ill be passing up on this despite all the noob BS am getting saying to do this one. One big hitter bumping thread with payment posts little obvious what is going on here. Good luck to thos who are in it and wish you get a good recovery out of it or at least make RIO

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
lastuser

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:10:24 AM

Good luck!

I also noticed he's actively replying and posting to enlargerok and this thread. And when it comes to other threads here on investor based section, he will post warnings and accusation against the thread. I guess he's really affiliated with enlargerok and roBTCbot
ClashBit

Activity: 160

Love BTC!

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 07:08:26 AM

Good luck!

You can send the proof that this is his site?

Check first page of the thread. Same DNS than enlargerok.com in GoDaddy. They have several dns and let'se....DNS55 and 56...for both sites!

Vasilich

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 08:11:37 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 09:03:25 AM by Vasilich

Good luck!

Really? Wellcome to the Russia!  Grin   You are too stupid man if you think that owner of those HYIPs it's me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: