Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR F*** SAKE, MAN UP !!!!!  (Read 2740 times)
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:45:02 PM

It will get MUCH worse:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082909.msg12231455#msg12231455

The real men sold at $315 as I advised them to one month in advance.

Now the greater fools will tell everyone to man up until they are destroyed together.

I appreciate to be a fool than to be blind-guided and taking an economist as my prophet/God. I'm sorry pal, I'm not a sheep.

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:12:56 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 08:41:47 PM by hdbuck

thing is, people seems not to grasp the complexity of the matter: it is indeed highly political.

mass adoption will not improve bitcoin's store of value, it is quite the opposite actually, it will flood and drown it.

but it is so not going to happen anyway, even if you "scale it" in advance. sry people wake up.

people are too much anticipating, buying the fake dreams of them antonopoulos, gavin et al, saving the planet with free insta-frappucinos.

but it's its scarcity both in cap and transaction that will allow it to surpass any regular investment.

i mean fuck look at the damned financial markets all around the world that are on the edge of a massive collapse!

it is its robustness against human miscalculations, its decentralization, its permission-less-ness and its network's security that matters.

why always this urge of Quantitative Easing everything?

that is so wrong on so many levels and in total opposition with bitcoin's fundamentals.

i do hope its antifragility would make bitcoin rise up from xt's hashes.

but for now, gavin et al had exactly what they wanted, that is dividing the community and induce fear that it is not such a good investment.

the rules should be set in stone, and not subject to any major modification and by anyone, or that would create a precedent.

for example, just look at what them politicians are doing with the euro and greece! they rightfully fear to create that precedent of exiting that stinky zone!

but hopefully, not like the euro, bitcoin is an investment! not cash, not pocket money!

it is a Privilege, as in the privilege of securing your wealth from the banksters and bypass them!

so bitcoin is bound not to be free to transact with. nevermind, just HODL ffs!

otherwise it will just be a pale copy of visa/mastercard/paypal and it will sink, because it simply cant compete.

thats why its price is stalling now. you cant have both an investment and pocket money. by definition it is not the same.

so get your shit straight and tell them egomaniac forkers to gtfo of bitcoin! starting with them two usg moles gavin and hearn.

brg444

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:41:26 PM

thing is, people seems not to grasp the complexity of the matter: it is indeed highly political.

mass adoption will not improve bitcoin's store of value, it is quite the opposite actually, it will flood and drown it.

but it is so not going to happen anyway, even if you "scale it" in advance. sry people wake up.

people are too much anticipating, buying the fake dreams of them antonopoulos, gavin et al, saving the planet with free insta-frappucinos.

but it's its scarcity both in cap and transaction that will allow it to surpass any regular investment.

i mean fuck look at the damned financial markets all around the world that are on the edge of a massive collapse!

it is its robustness against human miscalculations, its decentralization, its permission-less-ness and its security that matters.

that is so wrong on so many levels and in total opposition with bitcoin's fundamentals.

but for now, gavin et al had exactly what they wanted, that is dividing the community and induce fear that it is not such a good investment.

the rules should be set in stone, and not subject to any major modification and by anyone, or that would create a precedent.

for example, just look at what them politicians are doing with the euro and greece! they rightfully fear to create that precedent of exiting that stinky zone!

but hopefully, not like the euro, bitcoin is an investment! not cash, not pocket money!

it is a Privilege, as in the privilege of securing your wealth from the banksters and bypass them!

otherwise it will just be a pale copy of visa/mastercard/paypal and it will sink, because it simply cant compete.

thats why its price is stalling now. you cant have both an investment and pocket money. by definition it is not the same.

so get your shit straight and tell them egomaniac forkers to gtfo of bitcoin! starting with them two usg moles gavin and hearn.

"I believe this will be the ultimate fate of Bitcoin, to be the "high-powered money" that serves as a reserve currency for banks that issue their own digital cash." Hal Finney, Dec. 2010
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:46:50 PM

despite those awesome words from warren buffet.

didnt he also say he doesnt believe in bitcoins or something lol. Or he just doesnt invest in something he doesnt understand, which is why he stated "he doesnt believe in bitcoin".

regardless of which, I think bitcoin is here to stay.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:52:18 PM

I'm still a man after all. Been buying some bitcoins every week for almost a year now regardless of price. But pardon me if I sold something during $300 these past few weeks to buy more of these cheap coins today. Cheesy

TuLines

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 09:04:55 PM

Yes.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:10:34 PM

it is its robustness against human miscalculations, its decentralization, its permission-less-ness and its network's security that matters.

Well said Sir, +100000

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:19:34 PM

Well said Sir, +100000

But we already seen "large volume transaction", unless you are referring to even greater ones then the gambling transactions.

The level we see is most are used for gambling so unless the other volume is used for actual commerce then thats a different hurdle.

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:36:50 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 09:51:07 PM by hdbuck

Well said Sir, +100000

But we already seen "large volume transaction", unless you are referring to even greater ones then the gambling transactions.

The level we see is most are used for gambling so unless the other volume is used for actual commerce then thats a different hurdle.

we saw spam attacks: https://blockchain.info/charts/n-transactions

im not arguing about patches, bug fix, or next gen, 2nd/3rd/etc layers solutions, which will come, in due time and with fair testing.

point is you have to let bitcoin as pure and and its core as untouchable as possible.

not like the current financial system, with its terrible foundations.

because thats where the value lies.

edit: and also you have to let the fee market develop, as it is the future incentive for miners to secure the system. so utlimately, blocks should legitimately be approaching fullness.
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:45:43 PM

Blocks should be ten times as big as they need to be on average. Why would anyone with serious money invest if there is doubt that the blockchain can handle the load mere years into the future?

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:04:06 PM

Blocks should be ten times as big as they need to be on average. Why would anyone with serious money invest if there is doubt that the blockchain can handle the load mere years into the future?

I dont know thats a good question, why would anyone with serious money invest.

Well they can be like crap, I have a ton of money I might as well see how well this goes scenario. Or you got the investor who sees the value and doesnt care for the price and see where it can go.

luciann

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:46:05 PM

It will get MUCH worse:

Now the greater fools will tell everyone to man up until they are destroyed together.

I guess I`m not real men, since I didnt sell at that price.

I think I`ll settle for $100, if it goes to the new low. But I doubt this would happen since most see it recover after the xt comments.

wannaPlayCK

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:31:37 AM

You know Buffet's opinion on BTC, right?

Cheesy

He's pretty fearful, right? Talk of mirages and what not?

Hmmmmmmmm..................
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:41:11 AM

It will get MUCH worse:

aw dang
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:05:14 AM

What the f*** are wrong with you all, did you forgot about the past, I wasn't here around 2013 but I learned from history, stop the drama and MAN UP, EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE SOON, BITCOIN WILL NOT DIE.

Warren buffet has a negative and radical opinion on BTc ........
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:10:41 AM

What the f*** are wrong with you all, did you forgot about the past, I wasn't here around 2013 but I learned from history, stop the drama and MAN UP, EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE SOON, BITCOIN WILL NOT DIE.

Warren buffet has a negative and radical opinion on BTc ........

I'm familiar with the negative opinion (I think it makes sense for Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway and BH investors - though obviously I disagree), but what's the radical opinion Buffett holds on BTC? The mirage trope?

This space intentionally left blank.
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 04:07:32 PM

well iv everyone keeps treating it like stock cattle those coins will die off, use it to pay servises, groseries, gas, petrol or whatever you all call it, hey talk to your owner if he knows bitcoin and if you can pay your rent with, USE IT, TALK about it if you own a buisness, talk with your clients about bitcoin ( i do and with somewhat growing succes )

if it stays stock it will just go up and down .. up ... down .... up... down....
will a steady flow of useage not stabelize its price? maybe go up because it's used more and more and people will need more coins to use, making the price go up?

why not?

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
lablazz

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:49:01 PM

I'm sorry pal, I'm not a sheep.

Of course you're a sheep, Sheep.
99+% of this forum is [mostly shorn, some w/missing limbs] sheeps, duped by a few [unscrupulous] wolves into thinking that they're ...what did the nice wolves tell you you are again?  Disruptive unicorns?
Anyhow, why else would Little Bo Peep be for you, hmm?
Denying your sheephood just makes you a wayward, cerebrally-challenged sheep.

Now I promised Miss Peep that you'll be back shortly, don't make a liar out of me (& a tasty wolf snack out of yourself)!
paulron

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:16:12 PM

I'm sorry pal, I'm not a sheep.

Of course you're a sheep, Sheep.
99+% of this forum is [mostly shorn, some w/missing limbs] sheeps, duped by a few [unscrupulous] wolves into thinking that they're ...what did the nice wolves tell you you are again?  Disruptive unicorns?
Anyhow, why else would Little Bo Peep be for you, hmm?
Denying your sheephood just makes you a wayward, cerebrally-challenged sheep.

Now I promised Miss Peep that you'll be back shortly, don't make a liar out of me (& a tasty wolf snack out of yourself)!

The tragical bit is how these sheeples turned on their own kind, corralling their fellow cattle into the chute of doom...  And for what?
The privilege of masticating the barely-digestible sinnew and marrowless bones left behing by satieted wolves Sad
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: