Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:47:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOVERMENTS killing CRYPTO. Back to the drawing table SATOSHI NAKAMOTO.  (Read 2393 times)
WilderX (OP)

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:37:28 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 06:51:26 PM by WilderX

Bitcoin network Hashrate just keeps on going UP UP UP, BUT price keeps on going DOWN DOWN DOWN. This is not profitable for the miners by a longshot.

Only logical explanation is THIS: Goverments have developed HIGHTECH QUANTUM ASICS for sole purphose of killing cryptocurrencies where they stand in order to KEEP THEIR POWER GRIP.

THIS IS A FACT. Back to the drawing table SATOSHI NAKAMOTO. + CENTRALIZATION through development is also FAIL FYI (bribes on the dev team etc.)

https://blockchain.info/charts/hash-rate?timespan=2year&showDataPoints=false&daysAverageString=1&show_header=true&scale=0&address=

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:43:02 PM

I'm going to assume you're trolling.  Tongue

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:45:18 PM

Can we see your lovely facts?

Bitcoin is quite capable of killing itself with internal squabbling executed by private individuals along with the rest of the world not giving a fuck about it.
WilderX (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:45:40 PM

I'm going to assume you're trolling.  Tongue

You underestimate how far they will go.

WilderX (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:46:51 PM

Can we see your lovely facts?

Bitcoin is quite capable of killing itself with internal squabbling executed by private individuals along with the rest of the world not giving a fuck about it.

That is PROBLEM NUMBER #2

All cryptocurrencies are CENTRALIZED THROUGH DEVELOPMENT.

Back to the drawing table SATOSHI NAKAMOTO.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:52:52 PM

I'm going to assume you're trolling.  Tongue

You're actually serious.

Ok.

Well...as much as I enjoy a good conspiracy theory, yours doesn't
make sense because if governments were secretly mining, they could either:

A) Sell most of the bitcoins as normal miners would do to fund their operation,
in which case the price wouldn't be affected.

or...

B) Hoard most of the bitcoins which would reduce supply causing the price to
greatly rise.

There is really no scenario in which the government could crash the price
unless they dumped a bunch of EXTRA coins on the market.  They did auction
Silk Road coins but it was done publicly.

WilderX (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:56:51 PM

You're actually serious.

Ok.

or...

greatly rise.

unless they dumped a bunch of coins on the market.  They did auction

QUANTUM technology IS TODAY. There is no QUANTUM COMPUTER YET, but the technology exists and they can EASILY make application-specific integrated circuit based  this technology to do something as simple as mine BITCOINS.

They are dumping constantly ALL THEIR BITCOINS what they mine and this is why the price keeps dropping. Any fool can understand that and in doing so they will CRASH the value of BITCOIN and people loose ALL FAITH and GOVERMENTS hold their ground.

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:58:24 PM

Sorry dude but quantum ASICs are bullshit. Also it's not the government that trying to kill Bitcoin it's the 1% who pull the strings. The government secretly loves crypto and gold but is scared of getting shot in the head by snipers while cruising in their convertible.

Their main weapons are scams, frauds, ponzis, exchange manipulation and theft, ASIC pre-orders and could mining, malicious forks like XT and XPY, shit-coin scams and IPOs, association with illicit activities, pump & dump. In short anything that screws the crypto community out of their money and causes maximum fear uncertainty and doubt (FUD).

I'll end this post with pictures of dead presidents:

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:01:47 PM

Their main weapons are scams, frauds, ponzis, exchange manipulation and theft, ASIC pre-orders and could mining, malicious forks like XT and XPY, shit-coin scams and IPOs, association with illicit activities, pump & dump. In short anything that screws the crypto community out of their money and causes maximum fear uncertainty and doubt (FUD).

I don't think all that is down to 1%ers. The Little People are just as capable of raping the innocent if there's a flash of dollar signs in front of their eyes. Hostile brats in grandma's basement are responsible for most of that list.
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:02:21 PM

THIS IS A FACT. Back to the drawing table SATOSHI NAKAMOTO. + CENTRALIZATION through development is also FAIL FYI (bribes on the dev team etc.)

This is a fact?  Shocked Sell me your coins please, I buy with any gift card you want, with receipts.  Tongue

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:03:12 PM

You're actually serious.

Ok.

or...

greatly rise.

QUANTUM technology IS TODAY. There is no QUANTUM COMPUTER YET, but the technology exists and they can EASILY make application-specific integrated circuit based  this technology to do something as simple as mine BITCOINS.

They are dumping constantly ALL THEIR BITCOINS what they mine and this is why the price keeps dropping. Any fool can understand that and in doing so they will CRASH the value of BITCOIN and people loose ALL FAITH and GOVERMENTS hold their ground.

Settle down, Beavis.

All miners need to need constantly dump most or at least many their bitcoins to pay for their operations.  This is a very competitive business with small margins.  So, the coins are going to dumped anyway, regardless of who is mining them.  

WilderX (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:06:24 PM

You're actually serious.

Ok.

or...

greatly rise.

Settle down, Beavis.

All miners need to need constantly dump most or at least many their bitcoins to pay for their operations.  This is a very competitive business with small margins.  So, the coins are going to dumped anyway, regardless of who is mining them.  

So you don't care WHO IS MINING THEM? You say this is NORMAL? LOL ignorance is a bliss

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:06:56 PM

I don't think all that is down to 1%ers. The Little People are just as capable of raping the innocent if there's a flash of dollar signs in front of their eyes. Hostile brats in grandma's basement are responsible for most of that list.

WilderX (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:07:27 PM

This is a fact?  Shocked Sell me your coins please, I buy with any gift card you want, with receipts.  Tongue

I do not hold any Bitcoins Sir. or I would cladly sell to you.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:08:29 PM

So you don't care WHO IS MINING THEM? You say this is NORMAL? LOL ignorance is a bliss

I didn't say that.  But I am saying your theory about the price dropping doesn't make any sense.

AgentofCoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:09:36 PM

Bitcoin network Hashrate just keeps on going UP UP UP, BUT price keeps on going DOWN DOWN DOWN. This is not profitable for the miners by a longshot.

Last time this happened, miners stated that their lowest/break even point was 180 USD, I believe.
So, we have ways to go before the miners start shutting down. But then they just turn on again.

This is what markets do and is healthy. The whole world is shedding currently. Open your eyes.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
RustyNomad

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 07:10:10 PM

Could not agree more. Its the, as Jeremy Clarkson will put it, 'youths' with all their computers, ipads, smart phones and the like mining away and dumping all those mined coins on fake ID's and booze as we've recently learned from that police warning about 'drinksters' and bitcoin.
AgentofCoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:12:05 PM

I do not hold any Bitcoins Sir. or I would cladly sell to you.
Well I thank you for your consideration.

WilderX (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:17:20 PM

I didn't say that.  But I am saying your theory about the price dropping doesn't make any sense.

YOU and your BIP. You don't think it's easy to bribe a few people? Money is not the only bribe there is U KNOW.

flikflak

Activity: 408
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:27:19 PM

...QUANTUM technology IS TODAY. There is no QUANTUM COMPUTER YET...

There is someting like a quantum computer -called D-Wave 2x and it is working. But its not faster than other machines.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: