Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:52:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A good day to buy hard?  (Read 7146 times)
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:20:52 AM

i have hail mary double digit bids but im probly waiting until mid september

What if the gemini exchange changes your view lol.

They are super delayed, but it can change the price point on some levels.. I hope.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 04:35:32 PM

how about now? still good day to buy bitcoins?

Many folks would agree that anything below $250 is a good bargain

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:52:33 PM

Today I bought some from the new (and ONLY) BTM in my city.  It is TWO WEEKS old, and the operator is still "working" on the internet access for the host (a cafe), but I was able to get some BTC.

I had to provide ID though, which was scanned into the Lamassu.

They charged 9% over "spot".
MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:00:37 PM

in my opinion today isnt a great day to buy.  Price went up $10 a few days ago, adn looks like that run up has stalled out.  I think we'll be going back down to at least the $225 level in the next few days, and maybe further down.  Really depends on this "stress test" and how extreme peoples reactions are to it.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:02:37 AM

in my opinion today isnt a great day to buy.  Price went up $10 a few days ago, adn looks like that run up has stalled out.  I think we'll be going back down to at least the $225 level in the next few days, and maybe further down.  Really depends on this "stress test" and how extreme peoples reactions are to it.

well we can agree that 200-225 is the bottom, so buying at that price, if it ever fall back there, would be mandatory if you want to make profit

also 10 isn't a big different, current value is still a great deal for future "buy low, sell high"
busybee7

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:40:57 PM

i think nowadays its always a good time to buy as bitcoins is in low price
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 12:46:41 AM

Waiting for it to go up again approaching the 300 level so that i can sell and buy back at lower price. The way this trend repeats itself a lot of people is going to end up rich.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:01:17 AM

i think nowadays its always a good time to buy as bitcoins is in low price

the bitcoin price isn't that low. to be precise, it's quite a fair reflection of the current situation we're in. if the price was really low people would have bought it up directly.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:15:28 AM

it's good day to buy Rupiah Smiley
now IDR (Indonesia Rupiah) very chear you can get Rp. 14.300 for $1
im sure for next 3-5 mont we will stable at Rp.10.000/$ Wink

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 02:09:19 AM

You should certainly weigh the risks. All major developing countries (those of BRICS, before all) have their currencies exposed now...

shane

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 02:14:08 AM

You should certainly weigh the risks. All major developing countries (those of BRICS, before all) have their currencies exposed now...

Im sure with goverment of mycountry, after paket september 1 release (http://www.bbc.com/indonesia/berita_indonesia/2015/09/150909_indonesia_jokowi_paket)
jokowi will release more solution

you must see it....

please support Indonesia, buy IDR and hold it Wink

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

lahm-44

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:24:22 AM

bitcoin price can drop again its presently at 240$ but i can guess that it will soon reach 300$ so once it droped i will buy what i can with the money i have..hope this time i can surely can make some good profit
Hugroll

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:11:25 PM

well we can agree that 200-225 is the bottom, so buying at that price, if it ever fall back there, would be mandatory if you want to make profit

also 10 isn't a big different, current value is still a great deal for future "buy low, sell high"
alot of users are predicting that the bottom price of bitcoin is around 200,personally i think its bottom limit is like 220, because if it drops any lower, EVERYONE is going to get on the buying train and bring it back up.
miketouchteam

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:43:42 PM

alot of users are predicting that the bottom price of bitcoin is around 200,personally i think its bottom limit is like 220, because if it drops any lower, EVERYONE is going to get on the buying train and bring it back up.

We've been hearing that since the 400's though.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:18:22 PM

I agree on this too! I don't see it going under $200 if some major crap doesn't happen. So anything between $210-$240 is a great buy for the future.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:48:05 PM

i have hail mary double digit bids but im probly waiting until mid september

What if the gemini exchange changes your view lol.

They are super delayed, but it can change the price point on some levels.. I hope.

Gemini should come soon as far as I've read, they are done internal testings and the price has been already added to some websites of the style of bitcoinwisdom. I don't expect much to happen unless all those old money doubters start buying bitcoin en masse and at the same time. Other than that I expect a couple more months of a nice bullish stable low price which is perfect for me because that just means i can keep buying monthly and making entire units of BTC before it becomes mission impossible to do so.
shane

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:51:26 AM

bitcoin price can drop again its presently at 240$ but i can guess that it will soon reach 300$ so once it droped i will buy what i can with the money i have..hope this time i can surely can make some good profit

I think you are wrong, bitcoin price is has a value fluctuations up and down
now price 230$ i think can down to 220 and can up to 240 again

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

miketouchteam

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:31:40 PM

But don't forget that we are 44 weeks away from the halving. I'm excited for that as well.
Itun

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:41:41 PM

But don't forget that we are 44 weeks away from the halving. I'm excited for that as well.

I think the current price of ~230 is a pretty good buy for future.

But I don't think it would go up in price any time soon. Not until the scaling problem gets fixed at least..

The halving next year should definitely help it a bit
miketouchteam

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:18:53 PM

I think the current price of ~230 is a pretty good buy for future.

But I don't think it would go up in price any time soon. Not until the scaling problem gets fixed at least..

The halving next year should definitely help it a bit

The scaling problem is becoming bigger than I expected to be honest. IMO we should have an in-wallet voting system to solve stuff like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: