Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:58:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A good day to buy hard?  (Read 7149 times)
deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 02:52:37 PM

Anyway, this was not too long ago. And in the spring the price spiked to $290, if I'm not mistaken. So it is far-fetched to say that the price is just going down...

And even before that it momentarily crashed to $160

Those prices are not comparable with the hopes of the people about the price of bitcoin. I personally have heard and had hopes that the prices it would be and goes very very higher than those amounts. For bitcoin which is to much volatile those changes and those differences are nothing. For me it is like are the same price.

Repeating myself, to hope for something out of nothing is the most popular form of hope

It was hoping for nothing. The price of bitcoin in very few time (months) was increased in an exponential way in the times of 12000 us dollar one bitcoin. These are facts and not hopes that the prices could continue this trend. It was a trend of months and not days or weeks. Then the other facts tell that the high price is possible. One of those: the number of bitcoin is limited and the popularity is increasing every day. More people know it, more want it, more price will (must) go high.

There are rumors that it had been the Mt.Gox trading bot Willy (Billy?) which had been constantly bidding up the price. Kinda seems times of Billy-Willy are gone for good...

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:02:29 PM

Anyway, this was not too long ago. And in the spring the price spiked to $290, if I'm not mistaken. So it is far-fetched to say that the price is just going down...

And even before that it momentarily crashed to $160

Those prices are not comparable with the hopes of the people about the price of bitcoin. I personally have heard and had hopes that the prices it would be and goes very very higher than those amounts. For bitcoin which is to much volatile those changes and those differences are nothing. For me it is like are the same price.

Repeating myself, to hope for something out of nothing is the most popular form of hope

It was hoping for nothing. The price of bitcoin in very few time (months) was increased in an exponential way in the times of 12000 us dollar one bitcoin. These are facts and not hopes that the prices could continue this trend. It was a trend of months and not days or weeks. Then the other facts tell that the high price is possible. One of those: the number of bitcoin is limited and the popularity is increasing every day. More people know it, more want it, more price will (must) go high.

There are rumors that it had been the Mt.Gox trading bot Willy (Billy?) which had been constantly bidding up the price. Kinda seems times of Billy-Willy are gone for good...

These times are gone already and that rumors maybe were true seeing that the price after MtGox are not moving and is standing at lower levels. From here my situation which have doubt. Could be MtGox which has manipulated the price. And this price can go high but only in remote times.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:09:28 AM

Today is the best day to buy hard really. No one can catch the perfect bottom price. But anybody can make Avg lower price. So,  around 220 to 230 USD is the best price to enter into bitcoin for long term holding.
miketouchteam

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:28:56 PM

Today is the best day to buy hard really. No one can catch the perfect bottom price. But anybody can make Avg lower price. So,  around 220 to 230 USD is the best price to enter into bitcoin for long term holding.

Let's see if we don't encounter price slippage in this next days. I still believe sub-200 can happen.
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:32:06 PM

if i had spare cash rn, i would trade it all for btc. the prices have been pretty low recently.
miketouchteam

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:34:25 PM

if i had spare cash rn, i would trade it all for btc. the prices have been pretty low recently.

That wouldn't be very smart, remember to diversify your investments because with BTC you are more than likely to be wiped out if something goes wrong.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 05:46:53 PM

Let's see if we don't encounter price slippage in this next days. I still believe sub-200 can happen.

but until now, it hasn't happened, i'm not counting random sub 200 on one exchange only, those are heavily manipulated to cause a even more heavy panic dumping

the more the 230 value will hold the market the more you can stay sure that we won't fall to sub 200
deisik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 05:56:49 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2015, 06:10:56 PM by deisik

but until now, it hasn't happened, i'm not counting random sub 200 on one exchange only, those are heavily manipulated to cause a even more heavy panic dumping

the more the 230 value will hold the market the more you can stay sure that we won't fall to sub 200

This is an obvious delusion. I would rather say that the longer the price stays at some level, the more momentum the underlying asset acquires when it finally begins to move (i.e. the stronger the resulting price movement will be)...

Whether it will go up or down remains to be seen, though

Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:21:13 PM

This is good day to buy cheap alexium coin https://yobit.net/en/trade/AUM/BTC
Im buy some amount at price 100-120 some day agoand ow im waiting for next update and moon

BlackSpidy

Activity: 513
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:29:52 PM

A great great day to buy hard indeed. I am seriously considering buying with all my available money right now. We're flat, I dont think the price is dipping below $200 again, ever. We may be leaving behind $300 and maybe $400 forever within the next 8 months. I am very optimistic of the route we're taking in the not-so-distant future.

▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄  ▄███████████████▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄█████████████████████▀█████▄▄
████▀ █████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄ ▄▄▄ ▄████
█████ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄████▄ ▀████ ▐███▌ ████
████████▄▄▄███████████▄ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀ ▀████
████████████▀▀█▀ ▀█▀▀███▄ ▀███▄███████
█████████████ ▄███▄ ██████▄ ▀█████████
████████████ ▐█████▌ ███████▄ ▀███████
▀▀▀▀█████████ ▀███▀ ██████████▄ ▀█████
      ▀█████▄▄█▄ ▄█▄▄███████████
        ▀▀██████████████████▀██▀
           ▀▀██████▀███▌▀██▀
               ▀██▀  ▀▀
...REVOLUTIONIZING...
THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY

█ ██ ███ █████████████████████████████████ ███ ██ █

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄██████████████▄
█████████▀▀▀▀███
███████▀     ███
███████   ██████
█████        ███
███████   ██████
███████   ██████
▀██████   █████▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄
  ▄▄   ██▄▄▄
 ▐██▄▄█████▀▀
█████▀▀ ███
   ███  ▄█████▌
  ▄██████▀██▌
  ▀▀▀██    ██
     ▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
█ ██ ███ ████████████████ ███ ██ █
TOKEN SALE ENDS
...ON MAY 15...
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:34:24 PM

A great great day to buy hard indeed. I am seriously considering buying with all my available money right now. We're flat, I dont think the price is dipping below $200 again, ever. We may be leaving behind $300 and maybe $400 forever within the next 8 months. I am very optimistic of the route we're taking in the not-so-distant future.

While I agree that Bitcoin is probably pretty cheap here, I would never, ever jump 100% into any investment as volatile as Bitcoin.  Or any investment period.

Diversification is a much better way of averaging out your longer-term gains (and maybe outperform, as many others do NOT diversify, leaving the field a little more open...).

Even if you have a lot of money, I would not suggest putting more than 1% - 2% into BTC.  Especially if you have a family.  And even 1% into BTC is kind-of a lot.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:59:23 PM

While I agree that Bitcoin is probably pretty cheap here, I would never, ever jump 100% into any investment as volatile as Bitcoin.  Or any investment period.

Diversification is a much better way of averaging out your longer-term gains (and maybe outperform, as many others do NOT diversify, leaving the field a little more open...).

Even if you have a lot of money, I would not suggest putting more than 1% - 2% into BTC.  Especially if you have a family.  And even 1% into BTC is kind-of a lot.

Yes, definitely don't go all in. Except if you are a student and you have spare money on the side on which you don't depend and which you can afford to lose.

I agree about your 1% - 2% assessment. 2% is a maximum for me as well to invest into Bitcoin and I am on those 2% at the moment and definitely not getting over that.
Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:04:20 AM

yea we can see a big buy wall at 220$
Im hold my bitcoin too

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:28:10 AM

Today is the best day to buy hard really. No one can catch the perfect bottom price. But anybody can make Avg lower price. So,  around 220 to 230 USD is the best price to enter into bitcoin for long term holding.

This is an obvious delusion. I would rather say that the longer the price stays at some level, the more momentum the underlying asset acquires when it finally begins to move (i.e. the stronger the resulting price movement will be)...

it's not delusional, it's a matter of perspectives and point of view, these are all guesswork...
deisik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 09:53:29 AM

it's not delusional, it's a matter of perspectives and point of view, these are all guesswork...

I remember you confessing that you are not particularly good at trading. What is it now? In fact, what I said is relevant to almost any domain of life. Even babies just before delivery stop moving in the womb, wtf...

Lull before the storm

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:34:12 AM

I remember you confessing that you are not particularly good at trading. What is it now? In fact, what I said is relevant to almost any domain of life. Even babies just before delivery stop moving in the womb, wtf...

Lull before the storm

well this is a guess like everyone else, it has nothing to do with being good at trading, or you're telling me that there is someone good as guessing about an unpredictable thing ? lol
deisik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 11:46:39 AM

Lull before the storm

well this is a guess like everyone else, it has nothing to do with being good at trading, or you're telling me that there is someone good as guessing about an unpredictable thing ? lol

Now you are obviously trying to backpedal this issue. You say that the longer the price stays at $230, the less chance it has to drop below $200. What is it if not predicting an unpredictable thing? Generally, it is irrelevant (how long it stays there), but in reality it works quite the other way round (as I said)...

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:57:41 PM

Lull before the storm

Now you are obviously trying to backpedal this issue. You say that the longer the price stays at $230, the less chance it has to drop below $200. What is it if not predicting an unpredictable thing? Generally, it is irrelevant (how long it stays there), but in reality it works quite the other way round (as I said)...

man you're not understanding, it's not repeating anything it's only a guess like i said above, it's not like because i don't know a thing i can't have an opinion on it

if you simply want to say "i don't know" fair enough, but from my point of view i want to guess about the possible direction and i believe will not go down because of the reason i said above, all this semantic no sense it's useless
deisik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 03:09:16 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 03:38:54 PM by deisik

man you're not understanding, it's not repeating anything it's only a guess like i said above, it's not like because i don't know a thing i can't have an opinion on it

if you simply want to say "i don't know" fair enough, but from my point of view i want to guess about the possible direction and i believe will not go down because of the reason i said above, all this semantic no sense it's useless

As I said, there are no grounds for assuming that if the price stays long enough at one level, it won't go down. This is what you said and meant. I don't care about your delusions and biases (in fact, I profit by them), but only as long as you don't voice them (pretending to be true) since it is a dangerous one...

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:45:48 PM

As I said, there are no grounds for assuming that if the price stays long enough at one level, it won't go down. This is what you said and meant. I don't care about your delusions and biases (in fact, I profit by them), but only as long as you don't voice them (pretending to be true) since it is a dangerous one...

i'm not voicing anything, again, it's a simple opinion, all my quote are opinion when i'm guessing, after all it's all guessing can't be a fact you know, if you see it as a fact it's your problem only....

i believe you're misunderstand on purpose just to post more but anyway, i don't care...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: