April 30, 2024, 03:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: DO you like this thread
Meh
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nights Watch by Afrikoin  (Read 303269 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

alan watts is all you need

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:11:23 AM

i feel sorry for all the new buyers coming in to buy "Bitcoin"

They've been deceived.

They are not buying anything close to what bitcoin was in 2013/2014

pity

it has been adulterated and taken over.

Keep the name

Better potential returns with BCH in a couple of years than BTC. Like hyena often says

Better potential returns with EOS at this point.

I have been fortunate enough to step back from the "Bitcoin" space. Admittedly, it can be an echo chamber

There is a lot more going out there.

Lets look back in 2 years.

If you REALLY have been around since 2013 like some of us, then you should go back and read some of the posts on this forum over the last 4 years. Because your ^^^ post above sounds exactly like 1000's of other posts through the years predicting the death of bitcoin.

1000s before you have been wrong. But you are going to be right?

depends

what do you mean by "bitcoin"

The legacy chain.

legacy chain?

what does that even mean.

What is a valid fork with the same history sine before August 1st?

who decides?

you are boiling it down to the name

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:14:18 AM

The only thing keeping the price of bitcoin up right now and people flocking into it is the name alone

"Bitcoin"

Lets be honest.

When is the last time there was ever any great news about the technology.

And i dont mean some random comment by an IMF banker about "Bitcoin"

That only counts as name

Really curious

Part of the problem is alts/ICOs have created an environment of hype. Alot of people mistakenly thought that BTC could be cash on the main chain. It was an untruth.

But to dismiss the BTC brand is to not understand its value. Unchangeable, immutable, extremely resistance to change - all the things that make it Gold 2.0.  Third layers or some other alt can become cash. But lets at least understand what bitcoin is.

when ii found out about bitcoin, what drew me in was the passion of the community. Sure the tech hwas great and there was all these other alts with 'great tech too'

but the passion of the community i see and feel today in Bitcoin Cash is what got me hooked.

EOS community too has that same vibe

And i got that same vibe from FluffyPonza's podcast on the Game (2 parts). I recommend you listen to it btw and hear Ricardos comments on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Core

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3424
Merit: 4344

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:32:01 AM

^ If you love Bcash more than Bitcoin then why are you doing here?

You should making TA for Bcash at r/btc?

Bcash is doomed because of EDA. You and Hyena have been fooled by Roger.
FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:03:34 AM

^ If you love Bcash more than Bitcoin then why are you doing here?

You should making TA for Bcash at r/btc?

Bcash is doomed because of EDA. You and Hyena have been fooled by Roger.

It boggles my mind that any intelligent rational person could believe in bcash over Bitcoin. But then again, if the intelligent rational person sold his stash hoping for a sub 900 drop that never came and never bought back in believe Bitcoin was still going to drop sub 900, I suppose that could drive any intelligent rational person insane and into the fraud that's bcash (or ICOs).

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:12:22 AM

I feel sorry, I loved and was used to follow your posts, but the "Nights Watch by Afrikoin" became the "Depressives Nights by Afrikoin".

For some BCH TA I think you should make a new thread in the Altcoin Speculation forum.
Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:09:45 AM

Grin

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Ted E. Bare

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Bear with me

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:05:37 PM

Honestly Afri, which bitcoiner isn't a millionaire by now? I know plenty. You should have been up there with the other oldtimers...
Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:14:48 PM

Honestly Afri, which bitcoiner isn't a millionaire by now? I know plenty. You should have been up there with the other oldtimers...

Im not. yet

i was a student in debt back then

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:34:25 PM

legacy chain?

who decides?

The market decides. I think it's pretty clear the market wants to stay on the chain with the most competent developers working on it, which is clearly Core right now. Bcash is a disaster with its EDA mess which also shows you need competent devs who properly test and peer review the code. B2X for the same reason will become just another altcoin. I'm not getting into any conspiracy theories here, they are very boring and uninteresting.

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:21:31 PM

legacy chain?

who decides?

The market decides. I think it's pretty clear the market wants to stay on the chain with the most competent developers working on it, which is clearly Core right now. Bcash is a disaster with its EDA mess which also shows you need competent devs who properly test and peer review the code. B2X for the same reason will become just another altcoin. I'm not getting into any conspiracy theories here, they are very boring and uninteresting.

It is always about the developers first, and the community. The chains with the greatest agregation of development talent will have the best and most relevant tools and software. Community and distribution are important, but they tend to grow from the development ecosystem.

The effective airdrop in BCash provides a starting distribution, but it is only a snapshot, and will be siphoned away slowly by the gravity of the system with the greater mass.

The conclusion is that Core is the winner. Relative price movement will confirm that, as it is doing right now.
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:32:28 AM

All those paid Core trolls trying to prove Afrikoin wrong...  Roll Eyes

You are on the right track Afrikoin! Blockstream Core has failed us, they have proven to be incompetent as software architects. They have no respect left. Only trolls keep pumping them. I honestly don't know anyone who still buys the Blockstream bullshit.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:47:54 AM

You are on the right track Afrikoin! Blockstream Core has failed us, they have proven to be incompetent as software architects. They have no respect left. Only trolls keep pumping them. I honestly don't know anyone who still buys the Blockstream bullshit.

You may be right, but price will arbitrate. Best to stay agnostic.
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:11:05 AM

You may be right, but price will arbitrate. Best to stay agnostic.

price is a whole different subject. a lot of dumb money is flowing into cryptos. best bet money-wise is to remain conservative and assume that we cannot single out any specific coin. instead we should assume that cryptos in general are going to be a great investment so diversify between coins that are most likely around and healthy in 3 years. Don't invest in ICOs, don't invest in vaporware. Also, don't sell all your Bitcoin Segwit. Not because they are any good but because they are backed by the ruling elites of the dying fiat world. They might have some tricks left in their sleeve. Remember how the Ripple scam was pumped earlier this year? Same thing may happen to Bitcoin SegWit. It will flare brightly before it evaporates. Exit when it flares brightly.

Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:27:42 AM

will be interesting to see Bitcoin eventually change current POW algo

i am especially interesting in hearing arguments supporting this *new* move and actually follow through with arguments.

Bitcoin doesn't excite me anymore like it used to. TBH

A large part of that is the decline in community quality, Bitcoin core spiraling into egos and broken promises. i Have trust as top of my list as preferred qualities.

I cant believe Core actually back pedaled on SegWit2X?! Doesn't matter what arguments you make. They intentionally misled a whole consensus process to get what they wanted.

I am laughing because i dont see how they can be trusted anymore.

Bitcoin Cash proponents always said Core would not keep their end of the deal regarding 2X. Surreal watching it play out now.

I know, you miss the train. Buy your altscoin.
Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:31:37 AM

Lol, how do you feel after selling bitcoins and buying shitcoin. :-) ...still do not understand why you sold only small party. Dump all BTC.
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:38:35 AM

Lol, how do you feel after selling bitcoins and buying shitcoin. :-) ...still do not understand why you sold only small party. Dump all BTC.

I feel great. I did not sell all my blockstream scamcoins. In fact, the vast majority of my wealth is still in the segwitcoin due to the fact that my cold storage is physically hard to access. I am a winner in any case because cryptos in general will succeed. holding a portion of bankster-backed segwitcoin will only make my portfolio more resilient. In time I will get rid of the centrally planned communistcoin (segwitcoin).

Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3424
Merit: 4344

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:38:55 PM

Bitcoin Cash is the best thing that has happened to Bitcoin in the past 3 years. I am knee deep in Bitcoin Cash as I believe it is the one and only true Bitcoin. SegWitCoin does not stand a chance against the true Bitcoin which is the Bitcoin Cash because SegWitCoin has high TX fees and is useful only for the central banks. Bitcoin Cash on the other hand is for the people. Microtransactions are back, baby! We don't need shitcoins such as DOGE any more, because Bitcoin Cash is affordable for everyone. I have turned off my personal full node on the deprecated fork and now I am operating one in the Bitcoin Cash chain instead. Bitcoin Cash today is worth as much as Bitcoin Deprecated was worth just a year ago. We all know where this train is going  Wink also I have sold all my hot wallet obsolete bitcoins and bought into Bitcoin Cash because I believe Bitcoin Cash will dethrone the deprecated fork in the next 6 months.

I feel great. I did not sell all my blockstream scamcoins. In fact, the vast majority of my wealth is still in the segwitcoin due to the fact that my cold storage is physically hard to access. I am a winner in any case because cryptos in general will succeed. holding a portion of bankster-backed segwitcoin will only make my portfolio more resilient. In time I will get rid of the centrally planned communistcoin (segwitcoin).

Stop lying...

The only reason you talk so much FUD is about the fact you burned youre ass on Bcash. I warned you but you didn't listen to me, you aint a winner but a loser  Kiss

If you realy moved youre coin to Segwit then you already discovered that you pay 1 cent - 10 cent per Segwit tx. All youre /rbtc noobs inclusive Roger still believe we pay $3-$10 per Segwit tx.

Also, you tryed to convince me that you had years of programming 'skills' but you didn't knew why BU was bugged, you also dont know what kind of damage EDA will cause. Nobody is using Bcash it's still hangin around 18kb LOL. I also dont see an exodus of miners joining Bcash, Jihan is the only one who's mining it.

People will never create financial assets on Bcash blockchain due of corrupted code (EDA). In order to fix EDA Roger needs to Hardfork and that bring a lot of problems with it.

You should ask questions to Roger he's the one who fooled you and all those poor souls at r/btc.

Nobody controls Bitcoin only the ones who's running there own full-node.
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:10:59 PM

you are so full of contradicting shit it hurts. still waiting for your sub $2k btc. still waiting for your bcash to go anywhere else but complete failure. so now it is cool to even keep btc? talking others into bad financial decisions while keeping your own powder dry?
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 01:23:51 PM

haha you butthurt poor trolls. unlike you, I actually use bitcoin every day, I also get paid in bitcoins. I bought into bitcoin when it was 4$ each, and it made me sick ass rich. I haven't touched my cold storage. I only sold my hot wallet segshitcoins. Just because fundamentally segwitcoin is doomed to fail does not mean you should dump them into a market that clearly hasn't reached the peak yet. Dumb money is pouring into cryptos day by day. The dumb money will pump up the price of segwitcoin and that's when I will unload my cold storage.

600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:37:17 PM

haha you butthurt poor trolls. unlike you, I actually use bitcoin every day, I also get paid in bitcoins. I bought into bitcoin when it was 4$ each, and it made me sick ass rich. I haven't touched my cold storage. I only sold my hot wallet segshitcoins. Just because fundamentally segwitcoin is doomed to fail does not mean you should dump them into a market that clearly hasn't reached the peak yet. Dumb money is pouring into cryptos day by day. The dumb money will pump up the price of segwitcoin and that's when I will unload my cold storage.

there is a big difference between enjoying your wealth and talking others into shitcoins, while keeping your good btc. i called you out on your bullshit and you were a coward that did not put his money where is loud mouth was. a scamcoin shill and a coward, and all you respond is telling us how rich you are?

if you hate bitcoin so much, why keep it? and even more important: what the fuck are you doing here? no one needs your "advise"
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: