May 08, 2024, 10:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: DO you like this thread
Meh
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nights Watch by Afrikoin  (Read 303272 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:12:06 PM

if you hate bitcoin so much, why keep it? and even more important: what the fuck are you doing here? no one needs your "advise"

I love Bitcoin. SegWitCoin is not Bitcoin.

also, get an English grammar lesson you dumbass. The word is ADVICE not ADVISE

You are the most pathetic troll I have ever seen  Grin can't even write right

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:42:28 AM

if you hate bitcoin so much, why keep it? and even more important: what the fuck are you doing here? no one needs your "advise"

I love Bitcoin. SegWitCoin is not Bitcoin.

also, get an English grammar lesson you dumbass. The word is ADVICE not ADVISE

You are the most pathetic troll I have ever seen  Grin can't even write right

This thread is turning in a political battle.
Economically speaking, I hope you sold your BCH earlier. Not saying BCH is best or not, you still can join that market later.

Soooo, can we just come back on TA ?
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:03:11 AM

Economically speaking, I hope you sold your BCH earlier. Not saying BCH is best or not, you still can join that market later.

why you hope that? there are many valid reasons for not having sold an asset when it was trading higher than it currently is. first of all, short-term monetary gain should not at all be the most desired result of trading. those with deep pockets cannot use all their buying/selling power when the market lacks liquidity. sending your funds to a centralized exchange exposes you to additional risks. that said, I am glad I did not sell my BCC, I only buy more when it dips low, trying to get my average as low as possible. If we all were as short-sighted as you're "hoping" we'd all be lured into those bankster scamcoins such as Ripple or ICO vaporware and over-hyped buzz projects such as Ethereum and its siblings. Sure, you can make some money out of it. You can also make money by being employed by the government. It doesn't mean you should do it. Hell there are a lot more awful jobs that pay off a lot and that make the world a worse place to live in. Be the change you want to see in the world.

Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:32:41 AM

why you hope that? there are many valid reasons for not having sold an asset when it was trading higher than it currently is. first of all, short-term monetary gain should not at all be the most desired result of trading. those with deep pockets cannot use all their buying/selling power when the market lacks liquidity. sending your funds to a centralized exchange exposes you to additional risks. that said, I am glad I did not sell my BCC, I only buy more when it dips low, trying to get my average as low as possible. If we all were as short-sighted as you're "hoping" we'd all be lured into those bankster scamcoins such as Ripple or ICO vaporware and over-hyped buzz projects such as Ethereum and its siblings. Sure, you can make some money out of it. You can also make money by being employed by the government. It doesn't mean you should do it. Hell there are a lot more awful jobs that pay off a lot and that make the world a worse place to live in. Be the change you want to see in the world.

I'm glad you put you money where your mouth is.

I'm just here to trade and make profit (in BTC), and if someday I find a good entry in BCH I'll get in, but atm, as I sold at 0.12, I can double my stack now.
Even if you believe on Bitcoin, you'll switch to USD/EUR/etc when it's the time to sell, it doesn't mean that you perma leave the market, it doesn't mean that you are trusting in USD.
This is just ... trading. BCH or not.

I believe in crypto globally, I'm not sharing your point of view but I'm okay on that fact.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:44:26 AM

I believe in crypto globally, I'm not sharing your point of view but I'm okay on that fact.

That is the view of most ppl here. Irritable posts are nearly always the result of bad trades and/or personal attacks.

I've lost lots of BTC in Altcoin speculation, but I made more on the winners. The bottom line is keep trading and never sell out of anything. It either fails or flys. Let the fails go to zero. Take only partial profits on the winners. Always spread your risk. Then you can shrug and move on.

All this is predicated upon a belief in the technology, and its adoption. If you are in the market properly, you will benefit. If it doesn't happen, then you cannot win anyway.
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:51:36 AM

I'm glad you put you money where your mouth is.

I'm just here to trade and make profit (in BTC), and if someday I find a good entry in BCH I'll get in, but atm, as I sold at 0.12, I can double my stack now.
Even if you believe on Bitcoin, you'll switch to USD/EUR/etc when it's the time to sell, it doesn't mean that you perma leave the market, it doesn't mean that you are trusting in USD.
This is just ... trading. BCH or not.

Apparently we just utilize different strategies. I don't buy and sell very often because I want to avoid centralized exchanges as much as possible. I lost 7 bitcoins when bter got hacked and it happened 2 days after I deposited those coins there.  Grin I know that all I have to actually do is to hold on to my stash and wait, that's the safest strategy. I've been waiting since 4$ and I don't intend to ever sell all my coins for fiat. But nevertheless, I enjoy price speculation. That said. I think the current rally is just beginning and it's fueled by mainstream mania. I would not be surprised to see 10k $ bitcoin core tokens in the near-term future. I'd probably have to split my cold storage into smaller chunks then and use some of the chunks to accumulate more byteball and bitcoin cash. Anyone remembers October/November of 2013? Well, now it's 2017 and the market sentiment is similar  Cool you do the math. Political enemy or not, we are all going to profit from the dumb money flowing in. The dumb money doesn't know shit about the 1MiB block size limit issue with the deprecated version of the Bitcoin's block chain, they are going to be the biggest losers when that fork comes to a grinding halt Wink

Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:25:58 PM

Even we come here for differing points and opinions, otherwise you could just speak to the wall (observer? lol)

Of course there is the odd idiot. Shame, but we are here for the inputs and to feed back the outputs.

The dumb money doesn't know shit about the 1MiB block size limit issue with the deprecated version of the Bitcoin's block chain, they are going to be the biggest losers when that fork comes to a grinding halt Wink

OK but conversely by that point. How will you swerve off all these new user into BitcoinB or something if they are coming looking for bitcoin?

10 different bitcoin versions all called bitcoin x or y  or $?  surely seems to me more like an attack on bitcoin. A kind of dilution and confusion attack.
Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

alan watts is all you need

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:57:57 PM

Even we come here for differing points and opinions, otherwise you could just speak to the wall (observer? lol)

Of course there is the odd idiot. Shame, but we are here for the inputs and to feed back the outputs.

The dumb money doesn't know shit about the 1MiB block size limit issue with the deprecated version of the Bitcoin's block chain, they are going to be the biggest losers when that fork comes to a grinding halt Wink

OK but conversely by that point. How will you swerve off all these new user into BitcoinB or something if they are coming looking for bitcoin?

10 different bitcoin versions all called bitcoin x or y  or $?  surely seems to me more like an attack on bitcoin. A kind of dilution and confusion attack.

in bold

how is it an attack on bitcoin?  forking *is* an option. Its just a shame that Bitcoin most cryptos do not have a way to settle disputes without dragging everyone into it.

An example, with EOS, a fork of a single contract running on the chain can happen withou distrurbing the rest of the chain

2nd example

EOS has an inbuilt 15% minimum threshold consensus requirement to fork the chain and start your own. They basically took lessons from all the fork dramas in pow chains and declared a means to fork upfront.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:55:21 PM

Because a new good coin can be called "new coin". 5 coins called Bitcoin tries to confuse people.

btc4lifer

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:17:44 PM

What ever happened to posting TA?  Sad
FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:08:16 AM

He made a bad trade and then a bad call thinking it was going to drop further than it did. In other words, he sold and never bought back. Now his only hope is alts (like B2X or bcash) or ICOs. I'm sure like most people who fucked up trading, he's a little bitter and angry (that's why no TA). Shit happens.

I'm thinking he lost a lot of money somewhere or he would have bought back in during September's correction.

I think he should post his true story as a cautionary tale to others.

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:13:10 AM

He made a bad trade and then a bad call thinking it was going to drop further than it did. In other words, he sold and never bought back. Now his only hope is alts (like B2X or bcash) or ICOs. I'm sure like most people who fucked up trading, he's a little bitter and angry (that's why no TA). Shit happens.

I'm thinking he lost a lot of money somewhere or he would have bought back in during September's correction.

yeah i should!

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:15:11 AM

this has not changed in blue

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:45:27 AM

yeah i should!

unlike others that are posting in this thread I always respected afrikoin and his opinions. he did not turn bitter. yeah, please tell your story. 
Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:32:07 PM

Looks like Some sort of correction. mini wave iv of a larger 3

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

Good read

https://www.reddit.com/r/decred/comments/6wxueo/your_best_pitch_for_decred/dmcer4d/

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:41:12 PM

CME Group Announces Launch of Bitcoin Futures http://www.cmegroup.com/media-room/press-releases/2017/10/31/cme_group_announceslaunchofbitcoinfutures.html

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:35:25 PM

That feels like Space Balls entering the scene  Shocked Grin

btc4lifer

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:48:13 PM

That feels like Space Balls entering the scene  Shocked Grin

Even so, market makers are going to need exposure to the underlying asset to be able to offset risk. We have a whole new class of buyers joining the party.  Cool
Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:51:45 PM

Watching this count.

Overall , we are nearing a top.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: