Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:14:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is dropping fast, but don't panic!  (Read 3415 times)
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:46:55 PM

its not falling anymore i think lets wait until the price will go up again
Bitcoin is a long term investment.You can make small profit or loss in short terms but if you keep holding it,its going to pay you huge

Unless you have cheap coins or got it basically free, then I dont see anyone profiting.

Plus thats a awful lot of time someone has to wait, that guy above points out in 2012, and false growth on exchanges dont help which is the same year mt.gox was probably still pumping its price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:50:43 PM

to the current price of BTC has been stable for several days. with no indication of the increase, although slightly. good news at the end of the 205 increment occurs.
arvis

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:38:32 AM

to the current price of BTC has been stable for several days. with no indication of the increase, although slightly. good news at the end of the 205 increment occurs.

The blip to $200 does seem to have been one-off.
malphite

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:28:19 AM

Its better to see it stable then non stable am i right.

I rather see this then hyped growth or any un natural price increase. Hopefully when the gemini exchange comes online it can bump up $100 solid.
Miss Fortune

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:31:43 AM

hopefully the price will recover enetually at the end of this month.

usually whenever its on a decline it needs time to recover and usually does after about a week.
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:52:39 PM

hopefully the price will recover enetually at the end of this month.

usually whenever its on a decline it needs time to recover and usually does after about a week.

Who recover that ? Nobody interesting in Btc anymore ....... all people are in sleep and have been tried ..........
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:49:00 PM

I think Bitcoin's price is stable now and we will see rest of the year at 210-250$ range.I don't think price will drop any further.Actually price are in this range for month except two pumps which took them at around 300 $.No need to worry about price.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:22:44 PM

I think Bitcoin's price is stable now and we will see rest of the year at 210-250$ range.I don't think price will drop any further.Actually price are in this range for month except two pumps which took them at around 300 $.No need to worry about price.

We can't go sideways for 4 more months straight. We'll definitely see some action this fall.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
makingwin1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:20:49 PM

the price seems to be pretty stable right now lets hope it will grow now or at least not fall...
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:30:06 PM

We can't go sideways for 4 more months straight. We'll definitely see some action this fall.

you never know lol.

I seen boring times back in 2012 before the whole mt.gox situation. And it was several months, I guess it was a bit longer back then because bitcoin barely got any word of publicity.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 07:36:19 PM

the price seems to be pretty stable right now lets hope it will grow now or at least not fall...

we need to leave the whole xt drama behind us before the price can go up. at this point it can also dip below $200 again if a whale is looking to create panic.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:30:22 PM

All this stuff's still being made up as we go along. Even more boredom is very possible. Let's hope not all the same.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:03:59 PM

we need to leave the whole xt drama behind us before the price can go up. at this point it can also dip below $200 again if a whale is looking to create panic.

well we can leave the whole xt scene behind us yeah.

but what happens when those mining pools dont get what they want? i mean the leading pools want this split since of bandwith last time i checked hence for the splitting..

pyrhatt

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:08:22 PM

The price ain't going up again right?
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:55:43 AM

SoonTM.

The price is already pretty decent, back to yearly average or so. It will go up, probably as diff goes up a bit. If by up you mean 1000$ then you're gonna have to wait a while i believe.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:25:04 PM

i think it can only grow, from now, it won't fall much farther, bottom has been reached numerous time, and 200 seems that bottom, i think i'll buy a few i'm sure we are in a right spot

you need to wait for the diatribe to end, about the fork, before begin to think about an increase

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
novadragon

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:54:07 PM

LOL Everything will be alright if price BTC up again
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: