Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to make a living online?  (Read 14343 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:00:02 PM

Running some project online may get the income to live from it but is very hard to have something unic,and when you see a sucess place ,some people try to copy and  well the project usually dies,happend with shares,cyclers,and many others.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:24:22 PM

Whatever I earn online is considered a passive income. Unless you found something that earns you enough to compensate your day job, you shouldn't leave your present commitment to go full time online. If possible find something that occupies and requires the least amount of time. Something that involves doing mlm is nice because once you establish your network of downline, flow of income should come easily. Provided you found a good marketable product. You can also establish a website doing affliate marketing that pays you commission or you can earn from ads that is practically automated once your site is established.

But you earn some with signature campaign and that is not passive income, because it requires you to be active posting, so it's not considered passive.
I've tried affiliate marketing, youtube, blogs, tons of stuff, it's just a waste of time, I just can't get enough traffic and enough conversions, it's very frustrating to think that I actually make more money posting here during my job breaks when I get my coffee than I made trying to make passive income off advertisements, affiliate links etc.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:28:35 PM

I was like a person who always try to find new way of earning online. For present I am posting in some forums where they pay per post but out of them bitcointalk is the place where I earn more. I am also quite good at php coding so running some faucets and bitcoin related blog. Although I am doing this all the money I earned online is not enough for my living. I am looking forward to do some bit coin trading in future.

Why not to work for bitcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0 use your php skill to earn money, just create a faucet or blog is only can earn profit for cover your transaction fees.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:44:57 PM

I don't think that it is possible to earn a living online, unless you are living in the United States or Canada. That said, if you have good English / German / Italian language comprehension and standard writing skills, you can supplement your regular income by writing articles. There are other options as well, but none of them will give you enough money so that you can dump your regular job.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:55:08 PM

I don't think that it is possible to earn a living online, unless you are living in the United States or Canada. That said, if you have good English / German / Italian language comprehension and standard writing skills, you can supplement your regular income by writing articles. There are other options as well, but none of them will give you enough money so that you can dump your regular job.

Why tho? All that matters is what amount of traffic you get and from where it comes from. As long as you get quality traffic (quality = from developed countries such as USA, Europe and Canada) you will get way higher conversion rates per thousand than what you would get if your traffic was coming from like Venezuela or some poor country, but where you live doesn't matter as long as you manage to get the quality traffic.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 11:01:50 PM

Why tho? All that matters is what amount of traffic you get and from where it comes from. As long as you get quality traffic (quality = from developed countries such as USA, Europe and Canada) you will get way higher conversion rates per thousand than what you would get if your traffic was coming from like Venezuela or some poor country, but where you live doesn't matter as long as you manage to get the quality traffic.

if you have good enough skills that get the interest of people, you'll get quality traffic from various countries easily. but it's probably not enough to live from as single revenue stream.
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 11:09:46 PM

sell your skills, try the jobs4bitcoin subreddit  Undecided
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:28:34 AM

Running some project online may get the income to live from it but is very hard to have something unic,and when you see a sucess place ,some people try to copy and  well the project usually dies,happend with shares,cyclers,and many others.

That is called the competition in your business so after you come up with some thing really unique idea so you first need to make money as fast as possible from that idea before competition picks up and also you need to add new features to make it your always some thing different from others.
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:31:20 AM

PTC/GPT are useless!!!
Best way to make a living online is by blogging and if you really have some computer skills,programming,designing then you should do freelancing jobs Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:27:40 AM

If you are a programmer you can earn huge otherwise some residual income marketing companies can make people big bucks online if they have a huge list and many referrals. I see tons of peeps on the net daily making thousands every week, wish i could become one of them, but it takes hard work..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:36:46 AM

If you are a programmer you can earn huge otherwise some residual income marketing companies can make people big bucks online if they have a huge list and many referrals. I see tons of peeps on the net daily making thousands every week, wish i could become one of them, but it takes hard work..

Not only hard work but even to much money. Finding referrals (and first of all good referrals) it is not easy. So I doubt that they may have to much earnings. Many referrals with time leave because of various reasons so needed other money to find others to replace them. It is a doubt process in the meaning of earnings I think.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:37:11 AM

I have been interested in the various ways there are of making money on the internet. From the GPT/PTC sites to others like swagbucks.com, I have been earning money online since 2009. At the time, I was still skeptical of making money online at all to begin with yet so Bitcoin was out of the question. Now from what I see the best methods involve bitcoin. Today, finding a job writing or programming or something similar online in exchange for bitcoin seems to be the way to go these days. What do you do to earn extra income online?

All on black.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
romjpn

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:55:12 AM

Build your own blog, market it (I'm doing it now). I think the important thing is to build trust and help people. The important thing is SEO, and there are people who are really expert at it (not me though Sad ).
Website flipping (again, SEO skill needed).
Invest in a well established website. Maybe you can buy a website for ~5000$ that get 500$/month with potential growth. Check Flippa and stuff (but don't get scammed).
Freelance (writing, programming, design). Nowadays, you can learn programming online with some motivation ! Writing is a little saturated but still possible.

You can check Pat Flynn's website. He seems very honest and he made a killing at doing business online.
http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/

I've heard some people are freelancing + outsourcing. Like you have a skill in programming, ok but you don't have time for the next contract. You can outsource the thing to Bangladesh and still make a profit (you'll need to review the code and supervise).

Oh I forget the "dropshipping" thing, the games "reskinning" as well. I think that's all I know.

If you're interested in investing in legit businesses you can check my website :
http://InvestBitcoinGuide.com

---~~~***~~~--- http://InvestBitcoinGuide.com ---~~~***~~~---
Invest your bitcoins/altcoins into legit businesses. Get solid returns !
We hate scams and ponzis !
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:50:08 AM

if you have very cheap electricity like below 0.05, you cna actually go full mining activity, and have a very good profit after the inital investment is reached, which is no more than 6-9 months, with that electricity

i would do it immediately if i was in that condition
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:29:32 PM

I'm not making a living online but sometimes I earn from affiliate marketing. Signature campaigns contribute a little but I can certainly not live of it.

Do you know any good affiliate marketing businesses? I`d be interested to use them Cheesy

PM me please

Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:43:48 PM

There are really many things you can do online in order to earn an income. Other users have covered them above me so I wouldn't repeat.

I would just want to add that advantage of Bitcoin in an online businesses is that Bitcoin has made it easy to get paid by doing jobs online. It also made it much cheaper to get paid, especially if you are doing series of small tasks where traditional financial payment solutions would charge you quite a bit for each payment. With Bitcoin these payments cost cents.
SerenaL

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:24:53 PM

Nobody would be sharing the best way to make money online on this thread. Read some books/websites, find a niche you think you can fill and find your own way.
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:40:09 PM

Computer programming, if you don't have a university degree, a lot of time in invested developing personal projects to show potential clients what you can do. You also have to be able to market yourself well, and have a nice, clean looking website that will make people want to hire you. Again, a lot of time is invested without much return in the beginning, but the more you work eventually you will find stable employment. It's convenient if you know a framework like Ruby on Rails, many programmers specialize in a framework and make a decent living.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:23:34 AM

Computer programming, if you don't have a university degree, a lot of time in invested developing personal projects to show potential clients what you can do. You also have to be able to market yourself well, and have a nice, clean looking website that will make people want to hire you. Again, a lot of time is invested without much return in the beginning, but the more you work eventually you will find stable employment. It's convenient if you know a framework like Ruby on Rails, many programmers specialize in a framework and make a decent living.

In india, working online for living is still not viable. Many money enough for living is so difficult even we have college degree with programming skills. Because we not have enough computerized business that could offer new projects through online. Better be a part timer, we can utilize the leisure time to make some money.
Miss Fortune

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:12:57 AM

I have been interested in the various ways there are of making money on the internet. From the GPT/PTC sites to others like swagbucks.com, I have been earning money online since 2009. At the time, I was still skeptical of making money online at all to begin with yet so Bitcoin was out of the question. Now from what I see the best methods involve bitcoin. Today, finding a job writing or programming or something similar online in exchange for bitcoin seems to be the way to go these days. What do you do to earn extra income online?

One of the best way to earn online do business, post products to the net and find customers and or do buy and sell buy products and sell them in a good price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: