Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:42:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713514 times)
Michael79

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:53:27 AM

The Decent team is working hard so we can have the best digital content distribution platform and that is not easy, takes time. They are serious and hardworking. We must trust them and provide solutions when the platform is launched so that we can all benefit.

I agree with every word but....still they have not specifically provided their campaign backers with real numbers of future bounties, this I see as troubling...I can get that the bounty itself will be distributed along with the main net in the future but at least give the people the basic knowledge of what to expect...

I understand and maybe should be on top of all the questions that are asked. What happens is that I think they have already made it clear in previous messages and can not be repeating the same thing over and over again. I see that people are very nervous and want to repeat the same answers they already know.

Have tried to ask for telegram Huh
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Michael79

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:55:36 AM

Quality and usage of the content will set the value for Decent tokens after what it will hit the market. All these are assumptions and predictions of which we are all talking. My main objective is to see smooth launch as there is no hard date yet. All efforts and updates at twitters give us hint that it should be valuable.

Completely agree with you.

Maybe the team should answer more questions and leave the people quiet. I imagine they will say something in these days ....
TheKB

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:58:57 AM

Nothing rises forever and bitcoin will not be the exception. It's like the rain (it never rains forever)

When bitcoin falls, many will run to diversify into other projects (cryptocurrencies) and is when Decent wins the battle. Decent will be revalued against bitcoin, euro & dollar because it improves a product of everyday life. Bitcoin is good because it eliminates the banks. Decent is good because it eliminates middleman in the media making it fairer for all.

I think it is better to follow a roadmap and go slowly than an abrupt rise in prices that is not sustainable over time. This way it will not happen as with Steem to put an example of the many there. Decent will reach 1 billon of dollars sooner than many people think because the team is working hard to make it a good project and a good coin what happens that most people do not have patience and in the end they sell for less than 1 dollar thinking which would not rise more.

People want to get rich in two days and what they dont many know is that the true wealth always is in the long term.
If you think that you are in a good project, be patient, everything will come Grin

its giving me creeps when I replace BTC/bitcoin with DCT/Decent in your comment. bitcoin has established itself as a store of value slowly over the long time whereas journey of decent is just starting!  Shocked
if i go by your analysis then i should be buying DCT after a couple of years 2019/20.
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:06:03 PM

Quality and usage of the content will set the value for Decent tokens after what it will hit the market. All these are assumptions and predictions of which we are all talking. My main objective is to see smooth launch as there is no hard date yet. All efforts and updates at twitters give us hint that it should be valuable.
Correct !! A good project to do with the quality of excellence in building large projects, not just wait worth it to be distributed, but maintaining quality in building this project, for something trade promising and quality of this project, for the future and everyone..
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:11:48 PM

MISSED DECENT  Grin
I hate waiting.
But all that changed when I was waiting for you  Kiss
I'm here're always waiting, always available in each of your time

I miss you desperately crave.
Relentless miss you, still my heart I'm still waiting for you  Kiss
Michael79

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:12:15 PM

Nothing rises forever and bitcoin will not be the exception. It's like the rain (it never rains forever)

When bitcoin falls, many will run to diversify into other projects (cryptocurrencies) and is when Decent wins the battle. Decent will be revalued against bitcoin, euro & dollar because it improves a product of everyday life. Bitcoin is good because it eliminates the banks. Decent is good because it eliminates middleman in the media making it fairer for all.

I think it is better to follow a roadmap and go slowly than an abrupt rise in prices that is not sustainable over time. This way it will not happen as with Steem to put an example of the many there. Decent will reach 1 billon of dollars sooner than many people think because the team is working hard to make it a good project and a good coin what happens that most people do not have patience and in the end they sell for less than 1 dollar thinking which would not rise more.

People want to get rich in two days and what they dont many know is that the true wealth always is in the long term.
If you think that you are in a good project, be patient, everything will come Grin

its giving me creeps when I replace BTC/bitcoin with DCT/Decent in your comment. bitcoin has established itself as a store of value slowly over the long time whereas journey of decent is just starting!  Shocked
if i go by your analysis then i should be buying DCT after a couple of years 2019/20.

I agree with you and I can not discuss it. Try to forget my previous comment please. Read the context in general and do not take it to the letter. I have explained that to make it clear that every coin has its meaning and we can not ask too much for this project that is starting, it takes its time to be great.

All projects and coins are very interesting at first but until they reach a large mass of people..... are just projects ........ Bitcoin is 7 years old and Decent 0 years.
Michael79

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:19:25 PM

I want to make it clear that I also hate to wait but when I read your roadmap I understood from the minute one that I was going to lake time. It's the same with Lykke.

I understand it is a shit to wait..... but this is so ......and I believe and I hope that in the end it will be worth the wait Wink
TheKB

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:34:13 PM

I agree with you and I can not discuss it. Try to forget my previous comment please. Read the context in general and do not take it to the letter. I have explained that to make it clear that every coin has its meaning and we can not ask too much for this project that is starting, it takes its time to be great.

All projects and coins are very interesting at first but until they reach a large mass of people..... are just projects ........ Bitcoin is 7 years old and Decent 0 years.

i think it can not be compared to btc too as it is a token of value for using decent platform and not the currency itself. can you tell me if specific time has been ascertained yet for release of DECENT-Core? and if DCT is going to be added to some good exchange before that?
Michael79

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:48:11 PM

i think it can not be compared to btc too as it is a token of value for using decent platform and not the currency itself. can you tell me if specific time has been ascertained yet for release of DECENT-Core? and if DCT is going to be added to some good exchange before that?
I also agree with you. Bitcoin can not be compared with Decent because it is thought with another objective. I can not tell you a specific day because only the owners know. And regarding your second question, I am sure that I would enter Poloniex, Kraken and Bittrex in the best exchanges when its time comes.

I'm just one more investor. I do not have a crystal magic ball Grin
TheKB

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:00:32 PM

I also agree with you. Bitcoin can not be compared with Decent because it is thought with another objective. I can not tell you a specific day because only the owners know. And regarding your second question, I am sure that I would enter Poloniex, Kraken and Bittrex in the best exchanges when its time comes.

thanks, i will try their slack, maybe get some information and answers from there. thought of buying decent many times since they partnered with Naughty America.. lol. but the exchanges are just crap.
Michael79

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:17:46 PM

thanks, i will try their slack, maybe get some information and answers from there. thought of buying decent many times since they partnered with Naughty America.. lol. but the exchanges are just crap.

Your are welcome.

Sandra Wantrubova comments they are working hard on the development to meet all the milestones from your roadmap by telegram and little more...

However if someone finds out something else that says it here
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:29:25 PM

I think it's much more likely for Decent to 10x than Bitcoin now as like you said Decent has just begun and Bitcoin has been growing for years! More room for Decent to grow, I expect to see some great things here over the next year!

GEO, RLC & QRL.
aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:42:38 PM

I think it's much more likely for Decent to 10x than Bitcoin now as like you said Decent has just begun and Bitcoin has been growing for years! More room for Decent to grow, I expect to see some great things here over the next year!
I think you do not need to wait so long and wait for next year, the subject of this project work, I think worth going to grow big when it will be distributed and on their launch day ..
Michael79

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:16:47 PM

I think the same that you;

1DCT=  $0.1 X 10  =$1
                  X 100 =$10
why not?      X1000 =$100

The launch of Decent software will be of global interest around the world.

The important thing is that we are changing the way things were done thanks to blockchain technology and this is wonderful.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:31:57 PM

I also waiting impatiently to launch the mainnet but it can take a lot of time till June. But I'm quite sure it will be worth to keep faith into this token.
marilyngroom

Activity: 344

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:20:44 PM

I wonder if when Decent is launched, and if it becomes very profitable, if there are going to be data centers "Mining" it.
ecawyna

Activity: 294

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:24:48 PM

Dont expect any time soon. When they say Q1-Q2, I think around May.

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
eternal_newbie

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:48:20 PM

Dont expect any time soon. When they say Q1-Q2, I think around May.

I'll have to agree with that.
The is no point in launching the mainnet before it is thoroughly tested, and is stable.
Rushing something through, just to be able to say it is released, is pointless.

Pi -network   Mine crypto from your mobile phone
More then 900 000 active users.   Join here: Minepi.com     Referral: ulwima
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:01:23 PM

I can't wait for testnet.
matsud2

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:34:11 AM

I can't wait for testnet.

same here, need more patience to wait tesnet launch
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: