Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:31:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
AlanDiz

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:30:16 PM

Could this be Ethereums killer app?

JAJAJA. Seriously? This is now a demo. Any developer in the world could go and copy this idea now and go build it. But idea is only ok.

DECENT= VAPORWARE. They pay $5000 for this demo and all these people thinks its "killer app"

I know you all gets paid to spam, but no body likes this for real lifes? Team not developers. What is team for blockchains if not develpers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:36:55 PM

way too soon to say anything like this.
but still a good idea, lets see how to market will react.
startselect

Activity: 313

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:49:43 AM

This looks like a promising project. Especially with all the torrents site being taken down.
startselect

Activity: 313

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:57:09 AM

SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN UPDATE

Hello guy, here are some forms that will make us automate the process of out signature campaign and ensure, non of your requests got lost.

Bounty Appeal form

- Have you been rejected? Or do you have any issues with the campaign? Use this form to submit your request

Spammers and abusers report form

- Have you noticed there is an obvious spam attempt? Let us know!

Rank change request form

- Did you membership level change during the campaign duration? Report it here please.

Hopefully we will reach the best possible level of transparency within our Bounty campaign.
Thank you all for the support!

what about more than 200 lower ranks accounts enrolled already ? Just remove the lower ranks from the campaign or limit it to only 30 accounts.

We won't count accounts that were created after 3rd of August (after the bounty campaign start)
If you encounter some obvious spam attempt let us know through the forms posted in our OP.
Thanks for support!

I created my account before the 3rd of this month, but I have a lower rank account. That means I'm ok right?
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:16:53 AM

This looks like a promising project. Especially with all the torrents site being taken down.
Yeah exactly

hollandvan

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:46:57 AM

JAJAJA. Seriously? This is now a demo. Any developer in the world could go and copy this idea now and go build it. But idea is only ok.

DECENT= VAPORWARE. They pay $5000 for this demo and all these people thinks its "killer app"

I know you all gets paid to spam, but no body likes this for real lifes? Team not developers. What is team for blockchains if not develpers?

Decent is overvalued, I have seen some overview article about decent, maybe other social related projects will be better than decent.

ironm@n

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:56:32 AM

Decent is overvalued, I have seen some overview article about decent, maybe other social related projects will be better than decent.

Maybe, time will tell. But I do not understand when you say "Decent is overvalued"
larsson

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:32:10 AM

Hello guy, here are some forms that will make us automate the process of out signature campaign and ensure, non of your requests got lost.

Bounty Appeal form

- Have you been rejected? Or do you have any issues with the campaign? Use this form to submit your request

Rank change request form

- Did you membership level change during the campaign duration? Report it here please.

Hopefully we will reach the best possible level of transparency within our Bounty campaign.

what about more than 200 lower ranks accounts enrolled already ? Just remove the lower ranks from the campaign or limit it to only 30 accounts.

We won't count accounts that were created after 3rd of August (after the bounty campaign start)
If you encounter some obvious spam attempt let us know through the forms posted in our OP.
Thanks for support!
I don't understand why do you want to ignore it but all or most of those accounts are created before 3rd & were only made to shill/spam campaigns & shitcoins.

one person with 50 low level accounts get 600 stakes while they don't even display the signature properly & also reduce the amount of DCT for the other participants.

why do you give so much importance to lower ranks ? at least in this campaign. Why cant you limit the lower rank accounts to 30-40 & let the higher ranks participate & promote in much more fair atmosphere.

Thanks. I hope you understand my point.
iambitcoin5

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:43:11 AM

Decent overvalued? What do you mean?

xcurry

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:54:07 AM

He come from future
bglshimo

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:58:03 AM

He come from future

You're making pointless post. If you have said something worthwhile to discuss other than opposite comments, it will engage the community to drive in the healthy way. If there are concerns that should be seriously considered the dev can prepare for it.
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 06:07:06 AM

Bounty Appeal form

Rank change request form

When I first participated in signature bounty I was ranked Jr. member and Yahoo did a great job. Not all lower rank members are crooked and again is the system that allowed them since it is possible to sell your account and have multiple accounts. We need to realise that is  jr.members coming  that is helping to sustain the growth of this website.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Wilhelmer

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:25:33 AM

Wait a minute, did you participate in a behind-the-scenes Decent pre-ICO or something and know that it's overbought?
iambitcoin5

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:41:05 AM

Wait a minute, did you participate in a behind-the-scenes Decent pre-ICO or something and know that it's overbought?
I have absolutely no idea why he says that Decent is "overvalued". Pre-ico fud maybe?

AlanDiz

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:39:25 AM

I have absolutely no idea why he says that Decent is "overvalued". Pre-ico fud maybe?

No one on team is developer. You thinks you can pay this built easy?

I ask team who building now. They say no one and we will start when raise moneys. I say jajaaja. You are serious Matejs? So I say maybe I start my owns. I build better demo in 1 week than they pay $5000 for that you see nows.
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:50:20 AM

maybe he means it is "overpriced". The cheapest price 5000 DCT / 1 BTC (+50%).

So far the only details about the coin. Still no details how many coins will be out there.
1,000,000 DCT  - Promotion Bounties
3,000,000 DCT - Pre-software Sale Marketing
35,000,000 DCT - DECENT Foundation

That means Dev team is holding at the cheapest price around 4500+ BTC worth of DCT.
matmichalko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 02:01:04 PM

No one on team is developer. You thinks you can pay this built easy?

I ask team who building now. They say no one and we will start when raise moneys. I say jajaaja. You are serious Matejs? So I say maybe I start my owns. I build better demo in 1 week than they pay $5000 for that you see nows.

It is not true that DECENT outsourced development of its technology and paid for it $5000. We currently have 6 team members working full time and a couple of them part time. DECENT Team is rapidly expanding to fulfil its mission to decentralise Netflix, Youtube, iTunes, Amazon and much more. We are liberating the world of unnecessary middlemen.

Please find out more about DECENT Team at DECENT Team.

If you are interested in the technology itself and its innovative value, such as a unique combination of symmetric and asymmetric cryptography, AES, Shamir Secret Sharing, etc altogether with blockchain and DCT, please refer to:

DECENT Whitepaper
DECENT Yellowpaper - more technical, but still a draft. We're still working on it before releasing a live version.
DECENT Prototype Demo We have a very simple GUI, but still better as a simple command line/terminal/shell interface.

If you are strong in cryptography, C++, Ruby/Rails, Python or Go and you would like to join our development efforts or you have any development suggestions to make DECENT better, we would appreciate, if you could contact us via DECENT Slack DECENT Slack.

Hopefully we can work on something great together.

Keep following this thread, we would release a lot before DECENT Software Sale starts Wink.

matmichalko

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 02:01:52 PM

maybe he means it is "overpriced". The cheapest price 5000 DCT / 1 BTC (+50%).

So far the only details about the coin. Still no details how many coins will be out there.
1,000,000 DCT  - Promotion Bounties
3,000,000 DCT - Pre-software Sale Marketing
35,000,000 DCT - DECENT Foundation

That means Dev team is holding at the cheapest price around 4500+ BTC worth of DCT.

More info about our distribution model is coming out soon.

matmichalko

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 02:08:54 PM

He come from future

You're making pointless post. If you have said something worthwhile to discuss other than opposite comments, it will engage the community to drive in the healthy way. If there are concerns that should be seriously considered the dev can prepare for it.

Hi, thanks for you support. This thread is in my opinion dedicated for suggestions and useful questions that would help to drive DECENT Ecosystem forward. We've already done a huge amount of work to move things further. Currently 6 people are working full time and a couple of them part time all over the world to make DECENT vision reality.

estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:36:03 PM

thank you matmichalko : obviously member of the board
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: