Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:10:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROMO] 15€ only! Earn 1000€ and more...  (Read 108934 times)
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 11:19:20 AM

This thread makes me curious, just one question...

Why would you make/sell an ebook when you can do this at your own? Or does your concept also works when everybody use it?

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:23:41 AM

Why would you make/sell an ebook when you can do this at your own? Or does your concept also works when everybody use it?

You can only make it one time...

Sathyr (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:54:50 AM

You can only make it one time...

Yes, I wrote this in my first posts, too.
The method reaches its limit at some point. But even if it would work endless, it would not effect me if others would do it, too.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:49:30 PM

Hey guys.  Firstly and foremost, I just want to apologize for taking way longer than usual to post a review.  I've had a LOT of work to do and it hasn't been easy finding even the slightest amount of time to follow this guide.

Included with the guide is a free excel calculator for the method.  From what I see, the method is quite legit and I've never heard of it before.  It doesn't really require luck but being in certain countries will work better than others.  For example, it's harder to apply the guide in my country.  The ebook itself was VERY detailed and the steps were very well explained.  When I had questions, Sathyr answered them in a quick and professional fashion. 

From what I can tell, this method seems solid and should work, and can make you some good money if you don't make any mistakes.  It does take some time to study prior to actually applying the method, but after that it is quite easy to manage and make money from.  You most likely will want a pretty large investment in order to start (just a couple hundred bucks, but you could start off with less)

In summary, this ebook is the best one I've seen on bitcointalk yet (as a vouch copy).  Everything that the seller stated in the OP seems true to me unless I missed something, and I don't believe I did!

Cheers Smiley
monbux
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:56:40 PM

if I understood you correctly, you ask 85$ for tutorial "how invest 400-600$" to earn 1000$
why you do not earn 400-600$, but do you waste a time with tutorials for 85$, or only 15$ promo..
Yes the op should offer his method to least one reputed member of this forum free who can vouch for him
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 10:04:50 PM

if I understood you correctly, you ask 85$ for tutorial "how invest 400-600$" to earn 1000$
why you do not earn 400-600$, but do you waste a time with tutorials for 85$, or only 15$ promo..
Yes the op should offer his method to least one reputed member of this forum free who can vouch for him
lol, you clearly didn't read the post right above you.
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 10:05:54 PM

i often get a similar offer from Nigeria. Just to send 1500$, and after that on my bank account come 100k $.
Sathyr (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 09:35:28 AM

Hey guys.  Firstly and foremost, I just want to apologize for taking way longer than usual to post a review.  I've had a LOT of work to do and it hasn't been easy finding even the slightest amount of time to follow this guide.

Included with the guide is a free excel calculator for the method.  From what I see, the method is quite legit and I've never heard of it before.  It doesn't really require luck but being in certain countries will work better than others.  For example, it's harder to apply the guide in my country.  The ebook itself was VERY detailed and the steps were very well explained.  When I had questions, Sathyr answered them in a quick and professional fashion. 

From what I can tell, this method seems solid and should work, and can make you some good money if you don't make any mistakes.  It does take some time to study prior to actually applying the method, but after that it is quite easy to manage and make money from.  You most likely will want a pretty large investment in order to start (just a couple hundred bucks, but you could start off with less)

In summary, this ebook is the best one I've seen on bitcointalk yet (as a vouch copy).  Everything that the seller stated in the OP seems true to me unless I missed something, and I don't believe I did!

Cheers Smiley
monbux

Thanks for the review monbux. I am glad you like the method.

I guess you guys can have some trust in me now. Anyone who is interested in buying the method please PM me or add me on Skype (Sathyr X)

Cheers
bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 09:42:21 AM

I will be honest now I see the review from a trusted member of the community and he is not saying it is illegal, I am interested and if the promo is still on I will be sure to take a copy if for no other reason than a read lol If it is not on promo you should remove that from the main post mate.

Thanks and pm sent.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:26:46 PM

Sounds like a good investment
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:37:32 PM

i would like to buy a copy at promo price also. if it is still working
FundsMoney

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

BTC will change the world

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:31:18 PM

Want to leave a message to say that I've successfully bought the method/guide from Sathyr.
Method is as advertised and the review Monbux gave is close to reality.

Sathyr is very professional and kind. I must say that I was skeptical in the beginning , I do not believe in guides/methods for sale, but this one is LEGIT!

Will update with my results.

Note: I paid the full price (85EUR).

-- if you want this space, PM me --
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:01:06 PM

If it does not work endless, whats the maximum profit?

nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:48:30 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2015, 11:05:50 PM by nejibens

I sent PM to you sathyr and also added in skype.

I hope talk with you about this method soon.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 11:44:29 PM

i often get a similar offer from Nigeria. Just to send 1500$, and after that on my bank account come 100k $.
Do you mean you actually got 100k $ in your bank or was it a scam?
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:48:58 AM

so with this ebook and vouch I have seen on here sounds interesting to say the least. Wheres your proof that you have actually earned anywhere near to it doing everything instructed to do so in the guide. Have you actually made anything with it other than selling the ebook and gaining funds that way or can you provide some actually proof of payments into paypal etc or bank or what ever payment method is used.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
FundsMoney

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

BTC will change the world

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:49:29 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2015, 06:36:05 AM by FundsMoney

Here I come with a more detailed review. In respect to Sathyr's guide, I will not discuss specifics and I hope everyone would understand that.

First of all, I wouldn't have bought the guide if it wasn't for monbux's review, honestly. I was, like most of other members, scammed with fake "get rich fast" guides in the past. I don't believe in such things. This method does not actually suggest you would get rich over night or anything like that.
You could LOSE money if this isn't done properly and you're not following the guide precisely.

BUT, if you're a balanced person and follow everything, chances are you're going to make some nice profit. The profit depends on multiple factors, such as how much is your starting budget or how much time you dedicate into this project. From my calculations, if you start with a high amount (1000E - 2000E), you would most likely be guaranteed to profit. This is not the case for me, since I'm starting with lower amounts (<500E).

Regarding Sathyr, he is unlike the most other "ebook sellers" I've seen. He clearly did not push me to pay anything until we discussed terms and he agreed to help and guide me whenever he could. Also, he agreed to refund me if I didn't make any money from this (or at least the 85 EUR I paid him), so I was convinced I had nothing to lose.

He spent over an hour with me on skype discussing my doubts, offering tips and specific examples.

I've already made my first profit today (about 50 EUROS), so I only have to 'recover' 35 more and I'll start fresh. Note that I could've chosen to start whenever I felt ready and understood everything. I had some issues at first , but after chatting with the seller and making my own research, I felt I was ready to start.

The method(s), although they are not infinitely 'exploitable', are 100% legal and if you have friends able to collab with you, you could expand it even more.
I agree that some countries work better than others, though, so to be sure it would work in yours, ask Sathyr directly. I think that it works well in most EUROPE, but I don't know about other continents.

To finish this review, I would like to say that, taking all of the things into consideration, 1000 EUR profits are totally doable, but it clearly depends on your starting budget. The more money you have, the more you could make (like in any other business). I am now trying to raise ~2kEUR for this, as I'd like to test my theories.

My grade for Sathyr: A+

Regards.

-- if you want this space, PM me --
Sathyr (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:58:05 AM

so with this ebook and vouch I have seen on here sounds interesting to say the least. Wheres your proof that you have actually earned anywhere near to it doing everything instructed to do so in the guide. Have you actually made anything with it other than selling the ebook and gaining funds that way or can you provide some actually proof of payments into paypal etc or bank or what ever payment method is used.

You want me to post some screenshots? I would need to censor everything but the amount. Would that be a proof to you?
I guess you can just trust the reviews, which proof that this is a legit method. I am sure there will be some more reviews following.

Here I come with a more detailed review. In respect to Sathyr's guide, I will not discuss specifics and I hope everyone would understand that.

First of all, I wouldn't have bought the guide if it wasn't for monbux's review, honestly. I was, like most of other members, scammed with fake "get rich fast" guides in the past. I don't believe in such things. This method does not actually suggest you would get rich over night or anything like that.
You could LOSE money if this isn't done properly and you're not following the guide precisely.

BUT, if you're a balanced person and follow everything, chances are you're going to make some nice profit. The profit depends on multiple factors, such as how much is your starting budget or how much time you dedicate into this project. From my calculations, if you start with a high amount (1000E - 2000E), you would most likely be guaranteed to profit. This is not the case for me, since I'm starting with lower amounts (<500E).

Regarding Sathyr, he is unlike the most other "ebook sellers" I've seen. He clearly did not push me to pay anything until we discussed terms and he agreed to help and guide me whenever he could. Also, he agreed to refund me if I didn't make any money from this (or at least the 85 EUR I paid him), so I was convinced I had nothing to lose.

He spent over an hour with me on skype discussing my doubts, offering tips and specific examples.

I've already made my first profit today (about 50 EUROS), so I only have to 'recover' 35 more and I'll start fresh. Note that I could've chosen to start whenever I felt ready and understood everything. I had some issues at first , but after chatting with the seller and making my own research, I felt I was ready to start.

The method(s), although they are not infinitely 'exploitable', are 100% legal and if you have friends able to collab with you, you could expand it even more.
I agree that some countries work better than others, though, so to be sure it would work in yours, ask Sathyr directly. I think that it works well in most EUROPE, but I don't know about other continents.

To finish this review, I would like to say that, taking all of the things into consideration, 1000 EUR profits are totally doable, but it clearly depends on your starting budget. The more money you have, the more you could make (like in any other business). I am now trying to raise ~2kEUR for this, as I'd like to test my theories.

Regards.

Thanks for the kind words, buddy!
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:30:44 PM

You want me to post some screenshots? I would need to censor everything but the amount. Would that be a proof to you?
I guess you can just trust the reviews, which proof that this is a legit method. I am sure there will be some more reviews following.

Regards.

Well even an idea of how long it takes to get good results or what one is needing in order to start out. How did you start out and where are you at with it now. How long a days is needed to succeed with this. Am interested just want details of whats what first before diving in and paying for something that might or might not be for me.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Sathyr (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:35:25 PM

Regards.

Well even an idea of how long it takes to get good results or what one is needing in order to start out. How did you start out and where are you at with it now. How long a days is needed to succeed with this. Am interested just want details of whats what first before diving in and paying for something that might or might not be for me.

I think everything you need to know is already said in my first post as well as in monbux`s and FundsMoney`s reviews. I cannot give further details, sorry!

FundsMoney wrote in his review, that he made already 50€ profit. And that was just a couple of hours after he bought the ebook... I think that answers your questions pretty well ;-)

Add me on Skype (Sathyr X), please, and we can have a more detailed chat.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: