Last edit: September 27, 2015, 09:29:10 AM by turtlehurricane

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2326

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:18:43 AM

I guess I might as well cross post this here since turtlehurricane was so quick to open a thread in meta Roll Eyes

I cannot believe quickseller gave me negative rep for this, and its made even more absurd since he did not give negative rep to DJVoodoo even though he certainly payed with fraudulent codes.
The fact that the cards were fraudulent and that they were sent by DjVoodoo has not been proven.
This is the 3rd time quickseller has given me negative rep falsely, so clearly he has something against me. You are only facilitating DJVoodoo's blackmail by doing this.
The only other time I left you a negative rating was because of this incident, and that was hardly a false negative rating (you took a PayPal MyCash cash but did not pay for it). I did remove the negative rating once you resolved the issue. Since you have insisted so many times that you returned a $1,300 gold coin to Amazon, I will revisit my rating once you can give some kind of documentation to support this. 
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:07:46 AM

Turtle, still playing stupid acting like the cards you buy are legit? Come on man... you should know better by now. I doubt this will be the last time. You will still make that profit on 20 - 30% off LEGIT cash bought amazon gift cards, which turn out to be not so legit after all?

You shipped $1,300 in gold back with no tracking at all? This is why you were left negative feedback, right? That is NOT trust abuse as he doesn't believe you sent the gold back.

I do agree that the seller of AGC should get negative feedback though. Will leave some later myself so there is no excuse for others to complain when they buy and find out they were carded or whatever later on.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:26:31 AM

Actually every transaction I did with djvoodoo was legit, so this was a surprise, and the first time I got a stolen code ever.

You can say what you want, but I've exited that market. I make alot more dealing with cash customers in person.

DJVoodoo was my last customer I got codes from, I took codes from no one else for at least 6 months. I do not advertise on localbitcoins for it and have no other customers on the internet who send me codes.

Like I said Amazon paid for shipping, they have a relationship with the post office. I went out of my way to do the right thing here, there is no basis for this negative trust. It is absurd to give me negative trust just because I didn't have a receipt ready, and I consider it libel.

I also think it's disgusting how quickseller attacks me and others without any evidence. He does not deserve default trust.

So at the end of the day, there is no proof you actually sent back the gold?

Before I leave negative feedback on DJVoodoo, did he flat out refuse to refund you or was he waiting for proof you actually sent the gold back?

BTW, most of the threads you bumped are from scammers besides tspacepilot, which is somewhat questionable.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:42:00 AM

Actually every transaction I did with djvoodoo was legit, so this was a surprise, and the first time I got a stolen code ever.

You can say what you want, but I've exited that market. I make alot more dealing with cash customers in person.

DJVoodoo was my last customer I got codes from, I took codes from no one else for at least 6 months. I do not advertise on localbitcoins for it and have no other customers on the internet who send me codes.

Like I said Amazon paid for shipping, they have a relationship with the post office. I went out of my way to do the right thing here, there is no basis for this negative trust. It is absurd to give me negative trust just because I didn't have a receipt ready, and I consider it libel.

I also think it's disgusting how quickseller attacks me and others without any evidence. He does not deserve default trust.

So at the end of the day, there is no proof you actually sent back the gold?
I could call Amazon and get proof I'm sure. I really did go to the post office and send it though, the assumption I would get an email or receipt is false, I was not paying to send it and it is not a typical return.

Perhaps if DJVoodoo wasn't sending me disgusting racist messages I would have obliged him.

This internet police bullshit is fine, but it's not ok to go after people without any evidence. I think clearly quickseller showed extreme bias this time. I posted the emails showing the codes are stolen and he said that's not clear evidence.

Guilty until proven innocent. I don't know you, I don't know quickseller, seriously sick of anonymous internet police questioning me for no apparent reason. You will see I answered the questions for days, but now I am sick of it! I can only hope administrators fix the problem.

That would certainly clear this whole mess up.

You were the one that started this. You called out DJVoodoo, he made it sound like you didn't send the gold back and now you can't or won't provide anything to suggest otherwise besides your word. Scammer or not, he (DJVoodoo) will use that against you. You know how bitcointalk works... hasn't changed recently and I doubt it will anything soon.

You don't know me so don't confuse me with the scam busters, internet police and etc, as I'm not. I'm an active trader in the currency exchange and buy in the digital goods from reputable sources so when I see something very shady who I believe are a scammer or someone has tried to scam me myself, I'll leave negative feedback. That's the point of the trust system (Directly from the trust page: Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.), so I'm not the one abusing it.

I only posted here because you should know better. You've been around awhile to know exactly how these gift card sellers work and how sources change often, legit or not as it comes down to the profit margin at the end of the day, so it was only a matter of time before something like this happened. You don't find it hard to believe someone would buy AGC with cash and sell for 20+% off when there are many other localbitcoin ads with much cheaper rates for WU, MG, bank deposits and a few others? Debit or credit cards, I can see but not cash.
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:45:44 AM

It seems much creepy to me , as you shipped back shipped $1,300 in gold back with no tracking details at all , even i have shipped back/returned goods and i am sure they say you to Pay the bills if the goods were not fulfilled by the amazon or other services.
If you can at-least come up with the bill then a it will be good.
Moreover man a tracking detail is Must as the amount is big.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:50:17 AM

No DJVoodoo started it. He understood they were stolen, then a week later comes back and sent me threatening/disgusting texts 24/7 and says he will destroy my rep. I decided to post first.

I have enough respect to not bring this into the open, but he forced it.

It's sad that quickseller helped djvoodoo hurt my rep. I have been 100% honest to every single customer ever, thousands of bitcoins sold and every complaint was always taken care of. There is nothing I can do in this case though to fix it.

Provide the amazon return details. Shouldn't take that long, I've dealt with amazon returns awhile ago and it was pretty straight forward. Much quicker then responding back here and all that so it wouldn't be a waste of time.

EDIT: Just seen your reply above. I haven't dealt with returns and fraudulent gift cards, so it might and probably is a little different.

For now, I will leave DJVoodoo negative feedback to warn others.

On localbitcoins this would be a no brainer, on bitcointalk people attack the victim.

Wait, so you can buy stolen gift cards from LBC, keep the product (as there is no proof you actually sent back), get a refund and nobody will question you? Just so you know, I wasn't attacking you at all Wink
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:24:18 AM

This time I agree with quickseller negative feedback.

There is no way you just go back and give gold to post office and post office guy did not gave you any receipt for receiving gold of 1300$.
Tell me one thing if you don't have any proof even you give gold to post office guy. If that guy don't send to amazon then what will you do because you don't have any proof even you gave gold in post office.

I am not in USA but in India I did returned back many item to amazon and their courier boy come and when they take products they always give receipts of receiving product because otherwise Amazon can easily deny to that they received products back if they don't give receipts and I will not have any proof.

And I don't think you are fool that you gave 1300$ gold without any receipt.

There is so much contradiction in your statement.

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:42:05 PM

This is exactly why the reputation system needs to stay somewhat centralized. If it were to become decentralized in a similar way that the Bitcoin network is decentralized then the scammers would appear trustworthy and the people who will act honestly will look like scammers.

As someone who has no dog in the fight regarding turtle and yourself, it actually appears very much this way to me. OP seems to have been an honest seller for years on this forum, and you single handedly ruined his entire reputation because he made a purchase from a fraudulent buyer, while the fraudulent seller has not received any repercussions what so ever for selling stolen gift cards. While some may argue this is not grounds for a negative trust mark, I also noticed that you personally have assigned negative trust to those selling illegitimately received giftcards.

The result is you look like a giant hypocrite and promoting scamming on the forums. Your job as a default trust member is actually quite the opposite, and you appear to be grossly abusing your power.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:08:45 PM

This is exactly why the reputation system needs to stay somewhat centralized. If it were to become decentralized in a similar way that the Bitcoin network is decentralized then the scammers would appear trustworthy and the people who will act honestly will look like scammers.

As someone who has no dog in the fight regarding turtle and yourself, it actually appears very much this way to me. OP seems to have been an honest seller for years on this forum, and you single handedly ruined his entire reputation because he made a purchase from a fraudulent buyer, while the fraudulent seller has not received any repercussions what so ever for selling stolen gift cards. While some may argue this is not grounds for a negative trust mark, I also noticed that you personally have assigned negative trust to those selling illegitimately received giftcards.

The result is you look like a giant hypocrite and promoting scamming on the forums. Your job as a default trust member is actually quite the opposite, and you appear to be grossly abusing your power.
turtlehurricane has a history of selectively scamming people only to quickly repay them once he is called out on not paying for cards/codes that he receives and redeems. In the two previous instances, he retroactively changed the terms of the trade after the codes were sent to him, and then stalled for as long as possible until his customers open scam accusations against him. I would not be surprised if he has scammed others as well and was able to talk them out of even trying to open a scam accusation (or make them feel as if opening a scam accusation would be fruitless).

In the case in hand, turtlehurricane received some AGC, received gold coins and claims that the AGC that were sent to him were fraudulent. He claims that he returned the gold coin to Amazon, however has offered zero proof other then his word, and besides the fact that his story sounds 100% BS, he had argued with me via PM that him keeping the gold coin was something that was between him and Amazon, which implies that he did not return the $1,300 coin without any kind of tracking, nor confirmation after the fact from Amazon that it was received.

Additionally, turtlehurricane had not shown any evidence that the cards that specifically were sent from DjVoodoo were the specific ones that went bad. DjVoodoo also denies any knowledge as to him knowing any reason why the cards would have gone bad, and apparently had been selling the AGC for several months in high volumes without prior incident.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:35:25 PM

Is there any proof of turtle's alleged fraudulent history, outside of the accusations you have presented thus far?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:47:03 PM

Is there any proof of turtle's alleged fraudulent history, outside of the accusations you have presented thus far?
There are the three incidents that I referenced that were all consistent with each other. If he has acted the same way across three incidents when he was dealing with three separate people then I think it is fair to say that he more likely then not acted the same way when dealing with others as well.

here is the most recent incident, here is one from January, and here is one from segvec from last November (my initial reaction to this one after the fact is that segvec is a scammer, however turtlehurricane acted in very similar ways after this incident which makes me believe this scam accusation was less then frivolous).
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 10:54:28 AM

In the case in hand, turtlehurricane received some AGC, received gold coins and claims that the AGC that were sent to him were fraudulent. He claims that he returned the gold coin to Amazon, however has offered zero proof other then his word, and besides the fact that his story sounds 100% BS, he had argued with me via PM that him keeping the gold coin was something that was between him and Amazon, which implies that he did not return the $1,300 coin without any kind of tracking, nor confirmation after the fact from Amazon that it was received.

That's why i check all amazon gift cards i take in escrow for really having a loaded amount. I had a seller lately that did not know that. He claimed that he sold to another then. After another try he again claimed we were too slow. A third time the buyer did not want to go through with a seller breaking a contract two times.

At least it seems no one complained till now since he seems to have sold some cards already.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:38:22 PM

That's why i check all amazon gift cards i take in escrow for really having a loaded amount. I had a seller lately that did not know that. He claimed that he sold to another then. After another try he again claimed we were too slow. A third time the buyer did not want to go through with a seller breaking a contract two times.

At least it seems no one complained till now since he seems to have sold some cards already.
In the scam accusation thread, turtle had claimed that the AGC did load onto his Amazon account, that his account reversed the card off of his account (more then one time?), somehow got his account to reflect the gift card balance to be back on his account, then the coins shipped....
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:59:38 PM

Okay, turtle. All of this contradiction is wearing your reputation out. You claim to have returned the gold to Amazon, but in a PM to QS, you wrote a statement implying that you kept the gold.

Which one was it? And why did you lie?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:40:24 PM

@turtlehurricane , good luck my friend... and I only want to say :

WTF, another thread about 'Quickseller', really? It seems the defaultTrust is working 'very well'.
ashfaq

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:28:06 AM

So do i have to think before saying anything  so that i can get a red trust Huh is that what the highly trusted people do ? is that why they are chosen just to be dishonest and dont accept their own faults ??

Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 12:33:13 AM

WTF, another thread about 'Quickseller', really? It seems the defaultTrust is working 'very well'.

The number of threads created relates in no way to the trustworthiness of the user. If 50 threads appeared about YOU, it wouldn't make you a worse person, would it?

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 01:02:17 PM

The number of threads created relates in no way to the trustworthiness of the user. If 50 threads appeared about YOU, it wouldn't make you a worse person, would it?

I only wrote the trust sytem is working very well, the problem is not about Quickseller Wink (what are you talking about?).
Nextgen

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:37:27 PM

Yes it would s no one else has that many scam acquisitions against other default users ??the question can arise .
only if you care though ,if its just power violation then its ok ,carry on.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: