Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We will break $200 again  (Read 10074 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:11:23 AM

Yes . we will break $200 very soon and i will buy some coins at $130 very soon ...... i am so happy that i have not any coin at now

good luck with waiting. i hope you have plenty of time as we probably will never see the price reach $130 again. but you're probably trolling.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:32:49 AM

Yes . we will break $200 very soon and i will buy some coins at $130 very soon ...... i am so happy that i have not any coin at now

good luck with waiting. i hope you have plenty of time as we probably will never see the price reach $130 again. but you're probably trolling.

after down to 160$ im not sure bitcoin will be down lower than it so for people who waiting under 160$ please cancel your buy order and place it to 170-190 $  Wink

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:59:49 AM

after down to 160$ im not sure bitcoin will be down lower than it so for people who waiting under 160$ please cancel your buy order and place it to 170-190 $  Wink

For seeing price $100 we just need another 40k selling ...........
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:28:39 PM

So do you think price will go down? I dont think so!
Price look strong in this week and we will up shortly soon. Smiley
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:33:53 PM

For seeing price $100 we just need another 40k selling ...........

And you know that 40k selling can come from a whale right lol.

This is why the price movements can be manipulated almost by anything or some exchange doing some more insider stuff like we saw bitfnex.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:20:05 PM

So do you think price will go down? I dont think so!
Price look strong in this week and we will up shortly soon. Smiley

Price can be down, but only temporary the way I see it.

After the halving plus the bitx whole split situation, lets see how it turns out after those bigger events.

lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 11:29:34 PM

It will happen.

I'm a long term bull. But in the short to medium term. We are generally going down. Best case (side ways for a while).

Probably hit $133 or so.

Just my smooth-cents.  Grin

I hope we hit 133$. I have a lot of dollars I need to buy Bitcoin. Smiley

well buy now, because i doubt the price will ever fall so low, falling at 133 would mean falling even lower guaranteed

it's better to stick with the 200 mark as a best low target, you won't get something better as a average value, not talking about random exchange where the price fall to 170 like happened with bitfinex

I think if its falling, it`ll just fall around that price.

We seem to be barely holding $200ish, so its a matter of risk I would say.. pretty much at this point.

rosh

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:30:58 AM

Flash crash? or stable low prices?

Has to be a flash crash.
There will be a lot of buying once it goes below those levels.
BitmoreCoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:39:16 AM

Flash crash? or stable low prices?

Has to be a flash crash.
There will be a lot of buying once it goes below those levels.

Flash crash in a single market.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:11:48 AM

price seems pretty stable around $200
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:54:21 AM

Yes since last few days prices are quite stable not much variation. May be it will slowly will break 250 marks soon. Wink
malzahar

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:12:53 AM

Yes since last few days prices are quite stable not much variation. May be it will slowly will break 250 marks soon. Wink

Yeah thats the idea right for the price to recover.

But hopefully people can see it through to buy again, despite being the bitcoin plans on being split and having bitx. I know some people didnt sell off to this reason, but its mainly dealing with what happened to bitfnex.
rosh

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:04:23 PM

The stability seems to be around the $230 mark, rather than $200.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:59:28 PM

I think we will hover around 225 a bit longer, dip 190 again this month and than start a slow rise yet again.. Will be a rough month Sad
Nautiluss

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:23:16 PM

I think this time the support at $200 will be strong enough to not let it fall any lower. If it does go lower than $200 then it might stay there for a short while.

The cost of mining is about $150. If it is below $200 for some time, some miners will be shutdown.

may be you must ceck again the cost of mining bitcoin at here http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/bitcoin-mining-calculator
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator

the cost mining regardless isnt worth it, unless you yourself are the asic producer and selling hardware at the same time.

so you hedge on both sides, intially people who mine are losing and expecting a 5 year return if it goes up or before with optimistic views.
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:40:22 PM

Same like yourself. My projection was always positive until lately after seeing that the price seems to be having difficulty breaching the 300 level. So It's highly possible but i don't think it will stay there for long. There are already a lot of buy orders waiting at sub 200.

Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 10:21:14 PM

Btc cant go below 180$, if it happens all of the bitcoin miners will abandon this project. That means the total collapse of bitcoin.
No, if the price goes low enough that some miners abandon Bitcoin, the remaining miners make more money. The amount of mining self-adjusts to the price.

We're probably going to see a lot of miners drop out at the halving in 2016. Since miners know that's coming, they've planned their hardware purchases with that in mind. As a miner, you'd like to have your hardware into the profitable portion of its life cycle well before the halving. Expect the hash rate to level off or decline going into the halving.
Mobius

Activity: 988

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:52:33 PM

I don't expect the price to drop below $180. Once the scalability debate is over and something is implemented, we'll see the next rise.
Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:54:41 AM

I don't expect the price to drop below $180. Once the scalability debate is over and something is implemented, we'll see the next rise.

BTC community is full of optimistic People .......
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:12:50 AM

BTC community is full of optimistic People .......

Of course. This is why most of us are here.Because we believe in this technologie. Why you are here if you aren't optimistic or have trust in that tech?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: