Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed for 20$ by user Heutenamos  (Read 442 times)
Klomann (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:49:42 PM

So what happend :

User contacted me to buy my Paypal Account i did gave him all information needed including the visa card number to change the e-mail.

I asked him if he can pay me at least 50% upfront but he said he can just pay me 7$ now ASAP i give him the logins.

Now he tells me the account got limited and refuse to pay me , i have screenshots that the account was NOT limited minutes before he loged in

Screenshots can be provided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:50:57 PM

Didn't we had a deal that I will check 3-4 days an if no problem then I will pay, tell yes or no please Smiley

Edit : One more question, you said it has 15 Euro in it and you have cleared them,  now when I check history it has 0 dealing in last 7 days, plus account has no balance in Eur ( account's currency is THB

Can you explain  Roll Eyes ?

yo
Klomann (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:57:47 PM

You said you will pay me 7$ after you got e-mail changed !

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Honestly i use this account so long and i have each time a new ip using tor never got any issue :-)

the account is empty now just 2$ remaining..

so can you at least pay me like 50% deposit ? il give you the logins before of course

I can give you exactly 7$ now ( once you give login details ) , I will then try to use those 2$ for 3 day, if no issues whatsoever then I will pay you rest 15$ .. please also tell me will I get email access and what if you later recover PP account with mobile number ?

I will open with Indian IP
Heutenamos

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:06:33 PM

You said you will pay me 7$ after you got e-mail changed !

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Honestly i use this account so long and i have each time a new ip using tor never got any issue :-)

the account is empty now just 2$ remaining..

so can you at least pay me like 50% deposit ? il give you the logins before of course

I can give you exactly 7$ now ( once you give login details ) , I will then try to use those 2$ for 3 day, if no issues whatsoever then I will pay you rest 15$ .. please also tell me will I get email access and what if you later recover PP account with mobile number ?

I will open with Indian IP

yes man but the 7$ is a part of 20$ which we talked of at the beginning and if the account is limited, why the hell will I pay ?

and tell me what about the 15 euro thing ?

yo
Klomann (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:08:46 PM

The account was NOT limited before i can proof it from the TIMESTAMPS that we talked and the timestamp when the account got limited Wink
Heutenamos

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:11:35 PM

The account was NOT limited before i can proof it from the TIMESTAMPS that we talked and the timestamp when the account got limited Wink

I am not talking of that, I am saying we had deal that I will pay if account is good and 7$ was a part of it , now if the account is not working why I pay ? I tried to make a payment and if it was successful I would pay, but now it isnt then why I will pay man Huh

Plus dont hide from that question, what about the 15 euro thing dude ?

yo
Klomann (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:14:03 PM

It worked FINE before and you know that the account was NOT limited when i sold it to you, you did it got limited!

Heutenamos

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:16:53 PM

It worked FINE before and you know that the account was NOT limited when i sold it to you, you did it got limited!

Okay in case I got it limited then also I told you in beginning that if no problems for 3-4 days then I will pay, it also contains limited.

Please reply to the question of 15 euro, else I will leave from here as you are clearly hiding

yo
Klomann (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:19:11 PM

you got it limited and you are a scammer.

Heutenamos

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:21:15 PM

you got it limited and you are a scammer.

Now everyone see, I asked him a question 5 times and he is hiding , I even bolded and made font big to make it highly visible in case he has became blind

Please some guy on default trust tag his account.

yo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: