Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:10:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which site is the best for mining?  (Read 4397 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 11:59:13 AM

For legit cloud mining services, I would recommend Hashnest, Bit-x and Genesis Mining. They seem reliable to me and so far I've invested in Hashnest and everything is going well.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lamaras

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:12:29 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 06:57:47 AM by lamaras

Not bad - http://hashflare.io

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 05:25:00 PM

may be genesis mining still best for now..
Yep  Smiley

Genesis Mining is for newbies who do not know any better. Prices are higher than the competition and once you buy hashing power you are stuck with it, cannot sell on the market like Hashnest.

hthsco

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 07:57:34 AM

I think ghash.io and slushpool are good for you.  Kiss
peter0021

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 08:10:05 AM

which site is the best for mining? 
HASHNEST is a very trusted and provable mining company ..
rocket1

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:53:38 AM

You must test some companies with your own risk to get some results other wise you lost. Start with some low packages and make calculations and in this way you got the answer of your own question. Thanks  ........
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:35:13 AM

Read more about cloud mining here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.msg9697654#msg9697654 and decide yourself Smiley
Butoeskor

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:23:42 PM

I personally would not invest anything in cloud mining companies, since they all end the same, or is a ponzi, or scam, or simply disappear. No such product can offer no guarantee of anything, there are today, not tomorrow. For many operations you do with the ROI in the end not recover.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 11:48:13 PM

I personally would not invest anything in cloud mining companies, since they all end the same, or is a ponzi, or scam, or simply disappear. No such product can offer no guarantee of anything, there are today, not tomorrow. For many operations you do with the ROI in the end not recover.

No one doubts the legitimacy of Hashnest. On October 10 GH/s of the most power efficient bitcoin miner (Antminer S7) will be available on the Hashnest internal market. You can buy now as pre-sale to hash but you would have to buy hash equal to one S7 for $1900.

VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:02:19 AM

No one doubts the legitimacy of Hashnest. On October 10 GH/s of the most power efficient bitcoin miner (Antminer S7) will be available on the Hashnest internal market. You can buy now as pre-sale to hash but you would have to buy hash equal to one S7 for $1900.

Indeed the issue in the case of Hashnest, a.k.a. Bitmain's cloud mining service, is not legitimacy. In fact, i'm pretty confident all hash and PacMic will be brought to term in the future just like it did in the past.

Naw the problem with Hashnest is that you're basically buying Bitmain more hardware so they make more money and in return you get very low APR. Meanwhile they make 10x the profit you do and you feel happy because somehow you're maybe paying them less for hosting than you would pay at home.

The hashmarket is where you can make more money, but probably more by trading than holding hash. If you make money by owning hash, sure thats likely, but you also hold the risk. If you don't want to hold the risk then you can go for a PacMic and err well. Not get much profit.

And then there's the other Cloud services which are probably even worse and may disappear or scam you.

Bottom line, Cloud mining hosting is expensive as hell, its not because its cheaper than your extremely high electricity cost at home that its a good deal, so beware and invest wisely.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:41:03 AM

"solar" is KnC's name for their 16nm "next gen chip" - which is not available to the public, and they seem to have even pulled out of the cloud mining arena.

NOT "cheap", not even available.

IMO the only "site" for mining that is worth looking at right now is the Hashnest PACMiC v3 contract stuff, but there MIGHT be something else out there I've not seen that has a prayer of RoI or even profit.
 Traditional "cloud mining" however even when legitimate has tended to contracts that cost more than you would ever make back on them, and recent diff increase rate seems to be making it almost impossible for ANY traditional "cloud mining" contract to break even.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:06:47 AM

seems a bit expensive to me, hashnet has better price and has the s7 available already, so better maintanance fees

If genesis will happen to decrease the prize per ghs like hashnest does i would possibly invest because unlike other cloud mining sites out there they are one used to be in public.
They did lower there fee to 0.0012 dollar per gh/s.  And Genesis will probably launch X11 cloud-mining.
(Discount code is MOON)

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:40:39 AM

seems a bit expensive to me, hashnet has better price and has the s7 available already, so better maintanance fees

If genesis will happen to decrease the prize per ghs like hashnest does i would possibly invest because unlike other cloud mining sites out there they are one used to be in public.
They did lower there fee to 0.0012 dollar per gh/s.  And Genesis will probably launch X11 cloud-mining.
(Discount code is MOON)

0.0012 dollar per GH/s? So 1.2$ per TH/s? Either an outright ponzi or you mean 0.0012 BTC which is close to 30 cents per GH, which is pretty high?

You pretty much need to pay no more than 20 cents per GH, or probably less, considering you're probably losing a lot of that GH to huge fees.

What is the hosting fee of Genesis Cloud Mining?

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 03:18:57 AM

(Discount code is MOON)

0.0012 dollar per GH/s? So 1.2$ per TH/s? Either an outright ponzi or you mean 0.0012 BTC which is close to 30 cents per GH, which is pretty high?

You pretty much need to pay no more than 20 cents per GH, or probably less, considering you're probably losing a lot of that GH to huge fees.

He is talking about fees. For new contracts purchased since September 16th 2015 maintenance fee is 0.0012 USD per GH/s. Not the cost of the hash.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:24:41 AM

(Discount code is MOON)

there is still demand for XX coins, i thought everything out there with that algo is done already, the biggest one darkcoin isn't profitable anymore by a long shot

the most profitable seems scrypt
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 09:56:01 AM

(Discount code is MOON)

quote GM
Due to recent improvements in our hardware and infrastructure, we are pleased to announce that we are able to decrease maintenance from 0.0015 to 0.0012 USD per Gh/s per day for purchases.

No hosting fee  Smiley

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:00:01 PM

(Discount code is MOON)

there is still demand for XX coins, i thought everything out there with that algo is done already, the biggest one darkcoin isn't profitable anymore by a long shot

the most profitable seems scrypt

Yes, one of my crypto friends keeps asking me and talking all the time about mining. While most of the coins out there are dead for mining, we did come to a conclusion that there is some ROI in mining scrypt coins. He still has decision to make which coin he will try to mine. I will report how he's doing later.
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:00:27 PM

Very BAD estonian scamsite.
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:12:20 PM

quote GM
Due to recent improvements in our hardware and infrastructure, we are pleased to announce that we are able to decrease maintenance from 0.0015 to 0.0012 USD per Gh/s per day for purchases.

No hosting fee  Smiley

But hashnest S5 Maintenance Fee is :$0.001175/GHS/Day

and S7 Maintenance Fee is :$0.0005796/GHS/Day

Antminer S5 prize in Hashnest GHs market is 0.0008999 BTC / GHs   0.8999 BTC from 1 TH/s
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:48:28 PM

quote GM

No hosting fee  Smiley

But hashnest S5 Maintenance Fee is :$0.001175/GHS/Day

and S7 Maintenance Fee is :$0.0005796/GHS/Day

Antminer S5 prize in Hashnest GHs market is 0.0008999 BTC / GHs   0.8999 BTC from 1 TH/s

Hmm. Something about this doesn't seem right. Decreasing maintenance fees looks fishy to me, unless they're paying less or no electricity at all.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: