Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin?  (Read 191726 times)
Kollor

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:25:09 PM

It's very hard to explain what is Bitcoin to women i tried many times but it not works. Too much of questions how it works? where money will deposit? how to draw that money? etc etc. I tried many ways like showed my bitcoin wallet said this is my balance and 1 bitcoin is equal to this much everything on bitcoin website and bitcoin card also from this we can draw our money after that i got one very funny question from her like how money will store in this Bitcoin address like how can we trust this. really i got headache to explain this please share me is there any easy way to explain what is Bitcoin Thank you.

That's normal in a woman, they tend to ask things over and over again to make sure that they will not fail when they try our idea...You need a lot of patience when explaining to a woman. But sometimes even if you patiently tried to explain everything if a woman has a doubt on your explanation and don't trust you, they will just go circling a question until you  finally give up..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:30:25 PM

It's very hard to explain what is Bitcoin to women i tried many times but it not works. Too much of questions how it works? where money will deposit? how to draw that money? etc etc. I tried many ways like showed my bitcoin wallet said this is my balance and 1 bitcoin is equal to this much everything on bitcoin website and bitcoin card also from this we can draw our money after that i got one very funny question from her like how money will store in this Bitcoin address like how can we trust this. really i got headache to explain this please share me is there any easy way to explain what is Bitcoin Thank you.

That's normal in a woman, they tend to ask things over and over again to make sure that they will not fail when they try our idea...You need a lot of patience when explaining to a woman. But sometimes even if you patiently tried to explain everything if a woman has a doubt on your explanation and don't trust you, they will just go circling a question until you  finally give up..

That's true I think its really difficult to convince women, as they don't have habit of trusting someone very easily they will continue to do what they feel good and sometimes explaining them can be irritating too  Grin
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:46:55 PM

That's true I think its really difficult to convince women, as they don't have habit of trusting someone very easily they will continue to do what they feel good and sometimes explaining them can be irritating too  Grin

ya right, sometimes very annoyed when teaching a woman. not only in terms of bitcoin, but all things. especially women do not want anything complicated.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Kartikay

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:03:58 PM

Just explain them that how they could buy jewellery and clothes with them.  Grin
I think it would be sufficient motivation.
If then also they will not be convinced, show them practically. Once they see it, they will believe it.

but how can you buy jewellery and clothes with bitcoin? that's the problem i don't know how to do these things myself. i have never seen any of those stores accepting bitcoin they know only cash and credit cards!
Just explain them that how they could buy jewellery and clothes with them.  Grin
If then also they will not be convinced, show them practically. Once they see it, they will believe it.

but how can you buy jewellery and clothes with bitcoin? that's the problem i don't know how to do these things myself. i have never seen any of those stores accepting bitcoin they know only cash and credit cards!

I think there are no jewellery shop that accept bitcoin, in my country it's none. But i think you can buy clothes and shoes on online shop by using bitcoin for the payment. I think it can motivate women to use bitcoins.

That is the biggest problem that we are facing that we are not able to spend it physically, if stores starts accepting bitcoin then it will attract women to know about bitcoin.
Totally agree with you if some stores around the world specially The fashion stores in general (clothes for example) and offer them small discount when you pay in bitcoin .This definitely attract more because women in country like fashion, clothes ,gold .
Don't you know about purse.io Huh
You can buy anything which is available on Amazon with the help of this site in bitcoins!
They also provide an additional average discount of 18% on your purchase.
But do they provide free shipping? As I am from India so if they are providing free shipping then I can save lots of money by taking advantage of discounts they are providing.
I am sorry but they do not provide fee shipping facility.
You have to pay shipping charges. Even if you pay shipping charges then also I think you can save lot of money. Rest you can check on the website.
anton-a39

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:13:54 PM

not all women want bitcoin more they want to love
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:18:21 PM

ya right, sometimes very annoyed when teaching a woman. not only in terms of bitcoin, but all things. especially women do not want anything complicated.

Indeed, but I think the bitcoin is not complicated at all, I even think its easier than a bank once you understand it.
I think a web shop with woman clothes should already attract them in my opinion.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:35:13 AM

Give women some free bitcoin and give them sometime in shopping malls Grin

No not at all. Soon after finishing the bitcoin once again she will ask you for bitcoin, but I believe she never show interest to earn till you ask her to earn by herself for the next shopping.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:15:56 AM

I think it was a bad idea mate if the woman has entered the clothing store or something. they will spend hundreds of dollars to go shopping? who is willing to give them more than 5 bitcoin for free ?

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:46:55 AM

I think it was a bad idea mate if the woman has entered the clothing store or something. they will spend hundreds of dollars to go shopping? who is willing to give them more than 5 bitcoin for free ?
but unfortunately, may still rarely shop online or shopping malls that accept bitcoin.
but maybe if everything had been accept bitcoin, I was sure women would be very interested with bitcoin.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:38:50 AM

but unfortunately, may still rarely shop online or shopping malls that accept bitcoin.
but maybe if everything had been accept bitcoin, I was sure women would be very interested with bitcoin.

Quite sure, still a little amount stores which accept bitcoin. And i believe what you say dinda22 that women will interest to bitcoin if bitcoin accepted by many stores as payment, because you are also a woman . You are can feel that by yourself

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:02:22 AM

It is a difficult way to motivate  women to use Bitcoins, because women only like that things which  has saving and less price. so we use that way in online shopping, and food items and costmatic things etc, if Bitcoin will say if women will buy these all things with Bitcoins then bitcoin will give less price in all things , then 100% women will motivate.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:24:36 AM

Quite sure, still a little amount stores which accept bitcoin. And i believe what you say dinda22 that women will interest to bitcoin if bitcoin accepted by many stores as payment, because you are also a woman . You are can feel that by yourself
not all the women were interested on online shopping or shopping in malls. some women are there who were searching for some opportunity to earn money. if we motivate such women they will be much interested to join in bitcoin and to earn money.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:24:36 AM

Indeed, but I think the bitcoin is not complicated at all, I even think its easier than a bank once you understand it.
I think a web shop with woman clothes should already attract them in my opinion.

bitcoin is very easy to use. but maybe for a woman is hard to find bitcoin. I mean ways to get a bitcoin for women who are too complicated and it is unlikely they will continue to get free bitcoin, join a signature campaign or faucet lol.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:31:45 AM

bitcoin is very easy to use. but maybe for a woman is hard to find bitcoin. I mean ways to get a bitcoin for women who are too complicated and it is unlikely they will continue to get free bitcoin, join a signature campaign or faucet lol.

I don't think that they will waste their time in signature campaign to earn few bitcoins, as they have habit of getting easy money, they believe more in spending rahter then earning.
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:24:35 PM

It will be nice if there will be more women indeed that is going to use Bitcoin, because how more people will use it how better it is for Bitcoin and that can be very nice for Bitcoin.
But first you have to promote it will so more people will get to know about it and that also more clothes stores or something will accept Bitcoin.

It will take time until there will be more people that is using Bitcoin.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 03:20:56 PM

It will be nice if there will be more women indeed that is going to use Bitcoin, because how more people will use it how better it is for Bitcoin and that can be very nice for Bitcoin.
But first you have to promote it will so more people will get to know about it and that also more clothes stores or something will accept Bitcoin.

there is no difference between men and women when it comes to using bitcoin. i promise you that there are a lot of women using bitcoin right now. i think it is more depending on what they think about bitcoin if they like it as a currency, and payment method then they will surely use it.

--looking for signature--
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 03:23:11 PM

Yeah truly if more women adopt bitcoin, the forum activities will be more interesting and also you can see discussion going equal to debate.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:29:24 PM

Yeah truly if more women adopt bitcoin, the forum activities will be more interesting and also you can see discussion going equal to debate.

Yeah and I think there will be some women already on this forum who must be actively participating in discussion but the fact is we don't know as the identity is not disclosed.
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:34:16 PM

Maybe she just needs a different approach in teaching and convincing her to use bitcoin. You can try to tell or pretend to her that your credit/debit card has been stolen and all your money has been stolen, then tell her you still have money saved in your bitcoin wallet. In that way, you can show her that bitcoin is a safe way to store your money, plus bitcoin's value grow over time so it's a storage of money and an investment in one

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:56:54 PM

It is a difficult way to motivate  women to use Bitcoins, because women only like that things which  has saving and less price. so we use that way in online shopping, and food items and costmatic things etc, if Bitcoin will say if women will buy these all things with Bitcoins then bitcoin will give less price in all things , then 100% women will motivate.
difficult or not is depending who is that women,i think if that women are my family,its not too difficult to ask them to use bitcoin,or she is my girlfriend,its more easy to ask him to use bitcoin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: