Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 01:03:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin?  (Read 191730 times)
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:08:35 AM

To motivate women to use bitcoin is very difficult.
I think we should give them some time to realize that technology and bitcoin is important for them someday.

Yeah its difficult and it needs time to make woman understand the technology. Only if they understand the technology woman believe the real need of bitcoin now and in the future.

If women are made aware that they can earn it and that money will keep on growing in future,then they might be interested in using bitcoin.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:50:16 AM

Most women nowadays are as tech savvy as men, especially those from the younger generations. It's actually to their advantage because they grew up in a world where everything revolves around the internet. So in trying to educate them about bitcoin, it's much easier than we think. Once everyone is fully aware of the advantages of using bitcoin, and they could actually put it to use, it's a good start. Bitcoin could probably be part of our daily lives a few years from now, just like how text message found its way to our everyday lives.
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:43:59 AM

My advice just simple show proof of your bitcoin to that women, give some bitcoin and treat here and then tell her how to get that.
evidence for what? women do not need any evidence. you need only let them buy what she likes with bitcoin
you know women like to shop. we must admit it

Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:38:03 AM

My advice just simple show proof of your bitcoin to that women, give some bitcoin and treat here and then tell her how to get that.
evidence for what? women do not need any evidence. you need only let them buy what she likes with bitcoin
you know women like to shop. we must admit it
Yes true paramount explain it to women directly and make them interested.
Surely they will be happy and will try to use bitcoin.
thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:44:29 AM

Easy to motivate women in earning bitcoin, you tour her in bitcoin world and try to teach her on how to get money here impossible that a women dont interested here,  my sister is interested here but i dont want her to be here i want her to go to the school and study hard.
Yeah right once taught directly women surely she would understand and answer only if she asks.
The most important thing she should be interested to use bitcoin.
You can attract women to use bitcoin, just show what youve earned in bitcoin, i know if she see that your bitcoin wallet with $$$$ you can convinced her, If you do that i think she ask more about it, she wants to know how you earned it, she wants to try to earned by herself.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:01:54 AM

Easy to motivate women in earning bitcoin, you tour her in bitcoin world and try to teach her on how to get money here impossible that a women dont interested here,  my sister is interested here but i dont want her to be here i want her to go to the school and study hard.
Yeah right once taught directly women surely she would understand and answer only if she asks.
The most important thing she should be interested to use bitcoin.
You can attract women to use bitcoin, just show what youve earned in bitcoin, i know if she see that your bitcoin wallet with $$$$ you can convinced her, If you do that i think she ask more about it, she wants to know how you earned it, she wants to try to earned by herself.
Depends on a women either she want to earn it or just want to spend it, as if she is lazy person then she will not make any efforts to earn it and wouldn't care what bitcoin is.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:09:57 AM

Tell them they can buy shop alot with bitcoin at cheaper price.

and there are chances that if you buy BTC at current price, it gonna rise and your money will be doubled, hence you can shop even more. (Women love shopping)  Grin
thend1949

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:26:00 AM

Depends on a women either she want to earn it or just want to spend it, as if she is lazy person then she will not make any efforts to earn it and wouldn't care what bitcoin is.

You have point, hehe but many of womens want to spend it, but i think if the women needs money or she was poor she wants it , she care about what bitcoin is,
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:28:50 AM

and there are chances that if you buy BTC at current price, it gonna rise and your money will be doubled, hence you can shop even more. (Women love shopping)  Grin

Most of the services that are available doesn't really serve to a female demographic that well at the moment. Perhaps with growing awareness of cryptocurrency as well as retailers of products/services
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:37:13 AM

You have point, hehe but many of womens want to spend it, but i think if the women needs money or she was poor she wants it , she care about what bitcoin is,
yes when the woman is in a very difficult economic situation. I'm sure they will be motivated to know and get bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:43:15 AM

yes when the woman is in a very difficult economic situation. I'm sure they will be motivated to know and get bitcoin.

Accepted, truly when one is in need if we explain them about the bitcoin automatically they would easily grab the knowledge about the bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:02:05 PM

Most of the services that are available doesn't really serve to a female demographic that well at the moment. Perhaps with growing awareness of cryptocurrency as well as retailers of products/services

Well, in that case it gives an opportunity for the business owners to start a new business to sell items that women buy and accept bitcoin as payment?  Grin

Maybe no one got the idea to do so.
co5hike

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:10:40 PM

Well, in that case it gives an opportunity for the business owners to start a new business to sell items that women buy and accept bitcoin as payment?  Grin

Maybe no one got the idea to do so.

Women can buy it online its not necessary that they need physical shops for shopping, but the major issue is they are not aware about it and they are happy to shop using credit card and fiat.
Marbit

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:11:37 PM

and there are chances that if you buy BTC at current price, it gonna rise and your money will be doubled, hence you can shop even more. (Women love shopping)  Grin

It good suggestion because girls are very interested in shopping line so If we suggest them and after that they will aware about it, I am sure they will motivate and here and mostly girls will be use bitcoin and grow bitcoin.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:22:09 PM

I think we should give them some time to realize that technology and bitcoin is important for them someday.

Yeah its difficult and it needs time to make woman understand the technology. Only if they understand the technology woman believe the real need of bitcoin now and in the future.

If women are made aware that they can earn it and that money will keep on growing in future,then they might be interested in using bitcoin.
I think only a few career women who interesting to put job and makes a profit. Most women like to spend money and do waste to shopping. I think we have different methods to inform women about bitcoin dude Cheesy
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:08:54 PM

I think only a few career women who interesting to put job and makes a profit. Most women like to spend money and do waste to shopping. I think we have different methods to inform women about bitcoin dude Cheesy

Yeah the career woman will see potential in it. Although i am sure some other woman can be interested if we provide them with more shopping alternatives.
Right now there are not too much.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:09:44 PM

Opening more shops where they can spent their money with some discount if they use bitcoin is the most important thing.
Also the wallet should be less techny. Pay to an email not to an addres/hash.
respawn2

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:11:22 PM

Women are weak. You can motivate them with your bare hands.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:18:04 PM

True, women love shopping and when they come to know that know they can shop at home from internet then they feel more happy just provide them some bitcoin shops and some bitcoin in a wallet they will readily use bitcoin.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 10:45:30 PM

Women are weak. You can motivate them with your bare hands.
Your so harsh to the girls you can motivate them without bare hands, You just need to talk to them if they want to earn money easily, many of girls want to earn bitcoin than selling their body for the money.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: