Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:43:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I love Google.  (Read 4584 times)
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

GOOD!

GOOD RIDDANCE GOOGLE!!!

Now go hi-five all the people in your general area, clock out and drink the rest of the day.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 10:39:44 PM

It reads like you asked something to be done because you suspected fraud. Would closing your wallet not be an acceptable response from them? Like a bank closes an account if it's been compromised by fraud?

goosoodude

Activity: 584

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:48:08 PM

It reads like you asked something to be done because you suspected fraud. Would closing your wallet not be an acceptable response from them? Like a bank closes an account if it's been compromised by fraud?

I was wondering the same thing, and also; didn't you say you find it suspicious that same person sent you funds from two different wallets, and as a result of that
you contacted them ?
I highly doubt the account is locked due to bitcoin connection, or that it is permanently terminated, but anything's possible i guess.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:55:46 PM

I was wondering the same thing, and also; didn't you say you find it suspicious that same person sent you funds from two different wallets, and as a result of that
you contacted them ?
I highly doubt the account is locked due to bitcoin connection, or that it is permanently terminated, but anything's possible i guess.

They would never close an account for just selling bitcoin, google should understand this. I think it might me anything else that we dont know, but the OP yes.
cozk

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:16:24 AM

Not clear.
subwoofer12 (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:08:26 AM

I highly doubt the account is locked due to bitcoin connection

I disagree.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2l6s7j/warning_do_not_put_the_word_bitcoin_in_your/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/35cunb/google_wallet_is_now_declining_bitcoin_purchase/

I think that's exactly the reason why.
faridkifly

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 02:07:11 AM

why you love Google?
Google only pay paypal but not for bitcoin, I hate google  Sad
yeah me too dude. and why google only pay paypal?
smith coins

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:07:45 PM

Thanks for letting us know this references containing useful information. I don't understand why google would decline bitcoin purchases(on that reference buying bitcoins from Circle)
ViralSteve

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:54:59 PM

you can't buy Bitcoins with Paypal, so probably it's the same for Google Wallet. They don't want to take the risk and they're absolutely right
smith coins

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:17:22 PM

you can't buy Bitcoins with Paypal, so probably it's the same for Google Wallet. They don't want to take the risk and they're absolutely right

Who said that? where did you read? I see many people buy bitcoin with paypal and sell bitcoin to paypal i dont see anything wrong/illegal here? But is just surprising me that google does not allow buying bitcoin through their wallet.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:32:34 PM

None of the messages you shared even hint at the reason why they closed your account, let alone mention Bitcoin.
As in every big corporation, they don't know anything, they will not tell you anything of any use or any real information.
Its nightmare.
ViralSteve

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:39:42 PM

Who said that? where did you read? I see many people buy bitcoin with paypal and sell bitcoin to paypal i dont see anything wrong/illegal here? But is just surprising me that google does not allow buying bitcoin through their wallet.

Not in the sense that you can't legally buy it, but in the sense that paypal takes a risk by allowing such transactions. the same for Google. Bitcoin need trust and those companies don't trust peoples
miragecash

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:25:08 PM

Er, NSA shill Google? Drop you for selling Bitcoin? No way....! (sarcasm tone of voice)

Look up with https://www.startpage.com or https://www.ixquick.com (NOT Google) "Prism". Google made a search engine for USA law enforcement to use (anybody from the metermaid to the CIA). You just type in anyone's name and then voila! ALL your online, even confidential info, shows up; every email, every webpage you looked up, every facebook page, etc. It uses a very powerful A.I. to link all your identities. Look up "Snowden" for reference.

vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:30:03 PM

thats ridiculous i think, cant you do whatever you want with your money if its legal? he did not violate any laws i mean
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:23:18 PM

thats ridiculous i think, cant you do whatever you want with your money if its legal? he did not violate any laws i mean

Finance companies have the right to refuse your business if you're using their platforms.
smith coins

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 09:12:42 PM

Not in the sense that you can't legally buy it, but in the sense that paypal takes a risk by allowing such transactions. the same for Google. Bitcoin need trust and those companies don't trust peoples

Well paypal transactions are reversible and maybe that's why they don't allow buying / selling through their platform.
themusiqhouse

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 09:29:49 PM

yes
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 01:22:11 AM

Google sucks so bad I don't even use their search engine. Duckduckgo or GTFO
https://duckduckgo.com/

miragecash

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:10:45 AM

I like duck duck go, too, but https://www.ixquick.com will actually let you visit the webpage of the search result with their ip address, kinda like a vpn.

Google sucks so bad I don't even use their search engine. Duckduckgo or GTFO
https://duckduckgo.com/
Yerm

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:04:12 AM

google wallet is just jealous of bitcoin. they just taking the anger out on you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: