Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I love Google.  (Read 4584 times)
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:17:26 AM

But if Google will create its own currency like Bitcoin

i dont think so that any known person or organization will do this because then they will face alot of laws and security threats and alot of more shit that is why satoshi hide himself and remain annonimous

turvarya

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:36:14 AM

The $100 and $500 payment had no issues until 2 weeks later. You can't cancel a transaction in Google Wallet after you've sent it. Google stopped the pending transaction and reversed the two that cleared.

I provided the Google reps with everything I know, trying to help them find the guy, yet they go after me.

I'm guessing that the hoppy32347 account was created by a scammer and funded with (a) stolen credit card(s). Then, the owner of the credit card got his bill and disputed it. It was obviously stolen, so the credit card transaction was reversed.

Google probably froze the hoppy32347 account. And your account has a negative balance. What else would you expect them to do?
It's clear now, that he just owns Google $ 600 and the whole thing has nothing to do with Bitcoin. It would be the same thing, if he had sold a couch and the buyer had reversed the transaction. Same thing also happens with bank accounts.
There is really nothing Bitcoin related to see here in this thread. Move along.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/
New censorship-free forum by Roger Ver. Try it out.
everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:39:39 AM

I have been using google wallet from long time to buy android apps , i even buy credits from third party and pay them in bitcoins , but i never had any such issue.

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 12:27:46 PM

They permanently closed my Wallet account for selling bitcoin...
Luckily I had no funds remaining in the account

bitcoin is direct competiotion to google wallet apple pay and other apps of the sort. so they are easily banned...
wearehatetherules

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:41:28 PM

They do not allow bitcoin for sure. Most of them don't because bitcoin is competitor for all. So do not disclose such information to support.

smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:58:49 PM

But if Google will create its own currency like Bitcoin

i dont think so that any known person or organization will do this because then they will face alot of laws and security threats and alot of more shit that is why satoshi hide himself and remain annonimous

If Google creates it's own coin then it will try their users to use only that coin, something like manipulate in all their product/services, but it is optional.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:25:16 PM

they have the monopoly they control all we search that way they pay what they pay to some countries,about those wallet well why to tell someone about what were doing with the money if you say to paypal about exchange they will ban you the same way soo avoid expose yourself more then needed.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 12:17:19 AM

They do not allow bitcoin for sure. Most of them don't because bitcoin is competitor for all. So do not disclose such information to support.

True, Google like Paypal are monopolies and like every monopoly they will try to erase the competition, and bitcoin is a hell of a competitor.
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 02:07:21 AM

True, Google like Paypal are monopolies and like every monopoly they will try to erase the competition, and bitcoin is a hell of a competitor.

yup agreed, google is one of a monopolys company,of course they dont allow bitcoin for purchase their things
,this is a chalenge for the comunity
i wish someday i can buy something on playstore with bitcoin
wxa7115

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 05:01:35 PM

yup agreed, google is one of a monopolys company,of course they dont allow bitcoin for purchase their things

What I do not understand is why Google monopoly has been allowed to continue, Standard Oil was a very powerful monopoly and still the US Government applied the Sherman Antitrust Act against it.
knowhow

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:21:07 PM

If you had the monopoly and saw someone enter into the market making a better price you will be scared ,soo to protect your capital they avoid it refuse it,make their promotions ,they control the market if they wanna to hit bitcoin deeply they can create their coin and offer some mining process as bitcoin has,controlling the market,as the price.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:45:18 PM

What I do not understand is why Google monopoly has been allowed to continue, Standard Oil was a very powerful monopoly and still the US Government applied the Sherman Antitrust Act against it.

Well so far none of these big "Internet monopolies" hasn't been broken down. On the top of that, they even let them grow,  Google has bought YouTube, etc.

But then again, you could argue the same about Facebook. They are also a monopoly of sort. It looks to me me that they are not that interested to touch that much into online corporations. It's either that or these cooperation know very well who to bribe.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:26:08 AM

None of the messages you shared even hint at the reason why they closed your account, let alone mention Bitcoin.

I think you need to give us more proof that Google shutdown your wallet due to bitcoin transactions. It seems REALLY unlikely that using a Google wallet to buy Bitcoin would be a reason for them to shut you down. They're not in the business of stifling options, creativity or innovation...in fact they are a business that operates under the opposite objective. Plus, Google sits in the heart of Silicon Valley, one of the central locations for Bitcoin success!

Pictures or didn't happen...

You dont see the threat of bitcoin for Google, REALLY!?

http://www.coindesk.com/cftc-grants-temporary-approval-to-bitcoin-startup-ledgerx/

LedgerX has received temporary approval from the US Commodities Futures Trading Commission to act as a swap execution facility.

The bitcoin options startup applied for licensure last year and has received backing from Lightspeed Venture Partners and Google Ventures.

Well, you almost nailed it.
knowhow

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:52:35 PM

Google is the same as Apple they try to be ahead of new projects,this way they control the markets owning or being part of the new corporations..
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 06:53:13 PM

I'm not sure that Google will be going against Bitcoin, rather they will try to see how they can use it the most to their advantage.
ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:25:48 PM

You shouldn't trust any payment method that is controlled by people like google wallet.  Only trust bitcoin which isn't controlled by anyone.
foreveryoung

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:30:56 PM

what? google wallet closed caused bitcoin transaction? that's not very google . not smart enough
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:37:26 PM

I will no longer use any centralized payment handler ever again. I had the same issue with PayPal and now there is no way I am trusting these guys with my money. Bitcoin is new, innovated and open-sourced. I think it's better to take more control of your finances anyway.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
wxa7115

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:27:00 PM

Well so far none of these big "Internet monopolies" hasn't been broken down. On the top of that, they even let them grow,  Google has bought YouTube, etc.

But then again, you could argue the same about Facebook. They are also a monopoly of sort. It looks to me me that they are not that interested to touch that much into online corporations. It's either that or these cooperation know very well who to bribe.

Of course, they know very well who to bribe since Google, Facebook, etc know everything about everyone. LOL.
knowhow

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:54:13 PM

Paypal were good when they  restricted most of the projects online to be legal,i mean hyip those kind of programs you cant run them at paypal.But the thing that they call dispute is insane you sell something and those person use the thing and after 30 days claim for the money and send you back the product used... this is making most people left them.I love bitcoin,since you send payment you cant recover it anymore soo must be sure you wanna those item.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: