Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:03:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 143003 times)
ammi84

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:10:22 PM

HI Admins,

can you explain this to me please:

80MHs Scrypt

1 Month @ Hashflare = 80,48USD forecast (excl. Maint.-Fee)
1 Month @ https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/difficulty = 145,50USD

so when i add the Maint-Fee to the Forecast it's much more less than it is already?

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:42:00 PM

HI Admins,

80MHs Scrypt

so when i add the Maint-Fee to the Forecast it's much more less than it is already?

Thank you

the calc on bitcoinwidsom still has the blockhalving not in his calculations.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:45:29 PM

Hi everyone!

What about Ether mining? It s about time somebody becomes Genesis Mining competition.
We would like to announce that this March we will launch a new cloud mining contract: this time for Etherium.
The hardware is already being assembled and you will have a chance to pre-purchase the contract at the best possible price. Each contract will last for a year with an estimated profitability (at pre-purchase price) of over 150%.

great news any estimate of what will be the price as per other company the roi will be done in 10 month which is quite high and not worth

It's time that these mining companies offer altcoins now that btc mining is no longer profitable. Now let's see what cloud mining services are legit on this one.

ammi84

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:53:24 PM

HI Admins,

80MHs Scrypt

Thank you

the calc on bitcoinwidsom still has the blockhalving not in his calculations.

thx
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:36:55 PM

Hi everyone!

What about Ether mining? It s about time somebody becomes Genesis Mining competition.
We would like to announce that this March we will launch a new cloud mining contract: this time for Etherium.
The hardware is already being assembled and you will have a chance to pre-purchase the contract at the best possible price. Each contract will last for a year with an estimated profitability (at pre-purchase price) of over 150%.

Nice, finally something better for Ether then that Genesis Mining shit.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:38:07 PM

Hi everyone!

Nice, finally something better for Ether then that Genesis Mining shit.

Hope they have better price and reasonable ..
jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:26:08 PM

Hi everyone!

would you mind to spare some photos of the Hardware you are using? Will you payout in ether?
bapparabi

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:29:43 PM

Hi everyone!

would you mind to spare some photos of the Hardware you are using? Will you payout in ether?

Not sure if any company show there hardware image .. ether still to come ..once come you can see what will be or they must be post blog or press release ..
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:02:32 PM

Hi everyone!

Not sure if any company show there hardware image .. ether still to come ..once come you can see what will be or they must be post blog or press release ..
Photos do not prove anything. Anyone can morph some mining photo. What is important is payment proof.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:11:40 PM

A Hashflare CEO standing in front of their farm holding piece of paper with the date and Hashflare sign on it would solve a lot of issues people have about this company.
How hard can that be?

If not that, I travel often to Baltics, I d gladly come to visit and take a few photos.

blg42598

Activity: 867

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:54:27 AM

I made a purchase back in November of 150 MH/s scrypt and I was able to withdraw with no problems. But all of a sudden around mid-January my account was on hold so I emailed support. I sent on Jan 21st. They emailed me back and said that the hold would end on Jan 27th, so I waited even though there was no reason why it should be on hold. I hadn't made a purchase, changed my password, or btc address. It was still on hold so I email them again. I get a response telling me that my purchase requires verification. They need screenshots of my account history, name, address, account balance, pool allocation, hashrate, images of my credit card, images of my government id, and a bill verifying my address. Then they said if I don't send the info within 60 hours then the purchase will be refunded to my credit card. That was Jan 28th. I just sent my info on Feb 14th because I never got a refund and my account is still on hold.

I have no idea why this would be happening after I have been able to withdraw before with no problems.
HashFlare (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 09:02:46 AM

Yes and yes Smiley We will spare new photos when we will assemble racks and install the hardware.

A Hashflare CEO standing in front of their farm holding piece of paper with the date and Hashflare sign on it would solve a lot of issues people have about this company.
How hard can that be?
I'm sure it will not be a hard case.

I made a purchase back in November of 150 MH/s scrypt and I was able to withdraw with no problems. But all of a sudden around mid-January my account was on hold so I emailed support. I sent on Jan 21st. They emailed me back and said that the hold would end on Jan 27th, so I waited even though there was no reason why it should be on hold. I hadn't made a purchase, changed my password, or btc address. It was still on hold so I email them again. I get a response telling me that my purchase requires verification. They need screenshots of my account history, name, address, account balance, pool allocation, hashrate, images of my credit card, images of my government id, and a bill verifying my address. Then they said if I don't send the info within 60 hours then the purchase will be refunded to my credit card. That was Jan 28th. I just sent my info on Feb 14th because I never got a refund and my account is still on hold.

I have no idea why this would be happening after I have been able to withdraw before with no problems.
Hmm...it's a common practise when detect some kind of fraud but I can not say right now about your case. Please leave here or in Private Message a ticket number, I will check it with my colleagues from support team.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:04:19 AM

Yes and yes Smiley We will spare new photos when we will assemble racks and install the hardware.

How hard can that be?

Hmm...it's a common practise when detect some kind of fraud but I can not say right now about your case. Please leave here or in Private Message a ticket number, I will check it with my colleagues from support team.

Excellent, waiting for these new photos. I m sure the amount of hash purchased would triple if you could provide this kind of proof. Anything in between would be also acceptable, GPUs out of boxes, in boxes, whatever which can add to your credibility. After all, crypto success is all about transparency and reputation. Why not increase both?

blg42598

Activity: 867

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 01:41:05 PM

How hard can that be?

Ticket number: 44583

Please check, thanks.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:13:49 AM

I am searching for some legit and trusted cloud mining sites. Let me try and see what will I experience with Hashflare.
I will write a full review about my experience on my blog if I find it legit and paying..Wish me some luck.
HashFlare (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 10:38:52 AM

Excellent, waiting for these new photos. I m sure the amount of hash purchased would triple if you could provide this kind of proof. Anything in between would be also acceptable, GPUs out of boxes, in boxes, whatever which can add to your credibility. After all, crypto success is all about transparency and reputation. Why not increase both?
Amen Smiley I will ask my colleagues to shoot different photos in process of installation.

Ticket number: 44583

Please check, thanks
Got it! As far as I know, we've received your data and processing it at the moment.

I am searching for some legit and trusted cloud mining sites. Let me try and see what will I experience with Hashflare.
I will write a full review about my experience on my blog if I find it legit and paying..Wish me some luck.
Good luck Smiley

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:13:02 PM

Thats good news as Ehterium being added to be mine on HF.

I have my Hasflare account last month and its doing good.Im not aware aside from maintenance fee,theres also 30k sato charge when you withdraw.Too bad I got less compared to the charge in my first withdrawal as I am excited.  Grin

Open for Campaigns
jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:26:32 PM

anybody can guide me
i would like to start cloud minning here.

if your not able to sign up, and buy it, you should stay away and play more tetris.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:03:32 PM

-snip-
Good luck Smiley
Thanks a lot for wishing.. I have recently tried so many cloud mining sites and invested some money also. But I am not satisfied and I am little tired about these cloud mining sites. But I will check HashFlare for sure.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:13:47 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 03:05:02 PM by crazyivan

Seem Ether mining preorder is online. What about fees?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: