Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Ad Revenue  (Read 8719 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:24:42 AM

All you need is to have a camera, a great audio recorder, a good machine to play games with, and your taste for cursing = millions of dollars (that is what PewDiePie does all the time). It's pretty sick that these guys earn more than those undiscovered 'real talents' which definitely deserve more than these guys. I have nothing against them, though, but sometimes it makes me think that the system is really crooked and life really is unfair in different angles.

What you say it’s true, but this is a prime example of supply and demand, viewers in youtube want to watch that stuff, and what happens, a bunch of dudes see an opportunity and upload a bunch of useless videos.

Anyway useless videos no one will going watch them so end of the day it is waste of their time only. But if they try to get views from black hat method then do not worry because they will be caught by youtube bots very soon and their payments will be held. Earlier it was easy to cheat youtube for view counts cheating but now a days they become very smart in catching all these back hat method counts.

Yes youtube recently making all video view counts to zero if their bots detects it as a fake views but I do not know on what basis or how they can able to detect it.
Insertion

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:56:35 PM

All you need is to have a camera, a great audio recorder, a good machine to play games with, and your taste for cursing = millions of dollars (that is what PewDiePie does all the time). It's pretty sick that these guys earn more than those undiscovered 'real talents' which definitely deserve more than these guys. I have nothing against them, though, but sometimes it makes me think that the system is really crooked and life really is unfair in different angles.

What you say it’s true, but this is a prime example of supply and demand, viewers in youtube want to watch that stuff, and what happens, a bunch of dudes see an opportunity and upload a bunch of useless videos.

Anyway useless videos no one will going watch them so end of the day it is waste of their time only. But if they try to get views from black hat method then do not worry because they will be caught by youtube bots very soon and their payments will be held. Earlier it was easy to cheat youtube for view counts cheating but now a days they become very smart in catching all these back hat method counts.

Yes youtube recently making all video view counts to zero if their bots detects it as a fake views but I do not know on what basis or how they can able to detect it.

Recently many youtube markets has been complaining in other marketing forums that they many of the youtube views has become suddenly zero. Youtube has implements a system to detect fake views and once system detects it has fake then they will bring that video view counts to zero whether it has got million views or just few they don't care. So do not buy any fake views for your videos to earn money from adsense. 
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:40:14 PM

Youtube has change the algorithm to count fake views and removing the "301+"
Here is a pic explaining now the new algorithm as well:

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:30:38 PM

well everyday a new code is made to work against those companies,of online ads ,for sure some people keep earning well  even without the fakes views we like to watch almost everything soo the same way we click on ads banners we will watch,we wanna see.
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:37:16 PM

well everyday a new code is made to work against those companies,of online ads ,for sure some people keep earning well  even without the fakes views we like to watch almost everything soo the same way we click on ads banners we will watch,we wanna see.

Personally i use an extension to hide most of the ads (Adblock)
If the ads are good are normal then i would let running, but there are many "erotic" ads
Like the "Whatsapp girls number" and many other which take to much ram and freeze my browser.
The forum uses html/css ads which are clear and give a good looking to the forum.
mrhelpful
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:59:50 PM

If the ads are good are normal then i would let running, but there are many "erotic" ads
Like the "Whatsapp girls number" and many other which take to much ram and freeze my browser.
The forum uses html/css ads which are clear and give a good looking to the forum.

Ever since ad block I think most of us are seeing no commercials at all.

Unless its a site that wont lets you see the video or something if its enabled cause some sites do this now.

Its hard to imagine though, that theres people out there without ad block though.
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:14:53 PM

Unless its a site that wont lets you see the video or something if its enabled cause some sites do this now.

Its hard to imagine though, that theres people out there without ad block though.

When i formatted my personal computer i saw how "ugly" was the internet
How ugly were the websites which i regularly visited every day.
But i like the people who are making good cash from Google Adsense which make me think to start and apply there.
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:56:59 PM

The younger generation is becoming a huge market, and they are able to spend their parents' money...and the type of content they are going to consume is going to be different than older generations.  Watching someone play video games and talk is a big market because of these kids, and you can't blame someone on capitalizing on that market.
knowhow

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:17:26 AM

But i like the people who are making good cash from Google Adsense which make me think to start and apply there.

nowadays people focus into generate income if they can become rich exploring 40 person they will make it ,money leads the mind of human,in general we dont care about help others we thing how much they can make us get,one thing i hate is youtube ads they stop the video to show someone message hell i wanna see the video not a promotion of a car or others services .
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:05:56 AM

nowadays people focus into generate income if they can become rich exploring 40 person they will make it ,money leads the mind of human,in general we dont care about help others we thing how much they can make us get,one thing i hate is youtube ads they stop the video to show someone message hell i wanna see the video not a promotion of a car or others services .

Yes this the fact of current fast life. If you have money then people will be around you otherwise no one will come to you. So every one will run behind money to become rich. Don't care about how they achieve this target either in good way or bad way. Google and advertiser also knows their will be a fake views and clicks but they are trying their best to minimize it however people are becoming very smart to cheat to the system to earn easy money.
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:34:18 AM

Yes this the fact of current fast life. If you have money then people will be around you otherwise no one will come to you. So every one will run behind money to become rich. Don't care about how they achieve this target either in good way or bad way. Google and advertiser also knows their will be a fake views and clicks but they are trying their best to minimize it however people are becoming very smart to cheat to the system to earn easy money.

They check these "visitors" (fake views) how long are staying in the ads website.
I think to join google Adsense in near future but just need idea to start with.
About youtube ads it is very annoying, if there are outside of the video it's alright which sometimes is 1 or 2 under the video.
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:43:24 AM

Yes there are some advertisements can't even skip need to watch completely. If video is interesting then some times get very angry but no choice it's a free video content.
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:46:37 PM

Yes there are some advertisements can't even skip need to watch completely. If video is interesting then some times get very angry but no choice it's a free video content.

Yeah those types of ads are popping up more often than before.  It is kind of annoying, but like you said that's the price you have to pay for free content.  I find that the ads are still usually better or more entertaining than regular cable TV.
knowhow

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:20:48 PM

the thing is they make money forcing you to watch those content... soo why would you pay if you an advertiser... knowing that will make someone get pissed ,sure they will achieve several users but i wont pay for something that people are forced to see... banners we choose the content that atract us or to support a project.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:50:55 PM

Google's ad revenue has been increased as per recent reports, its proven that there has been increased in the number of ads they sells and also in the money they make from ads. Major ad revenue comes from the youtube as many said before that most of the people are spending lot of time on watching youtube videos so its easy for google to get the clicks and traffic for their ads which ultimately results in the increase in revenue.
futurebit640

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:48:32 AM

They check these "visitors" (fake views) how long are staying in the ads website.
About youtube ads it is very annoying, if there are outside of the video it's alright which sometimes is 1 or 2 under the video.

If you want to get google adsense account then it is quite easy just open youtube account and post couple of original videos and request for monetization then they will accept and open account for you. After that then post few good posts on blogger blog and request a permission to place adsense advertisements then surely they will approve your account but you should post few good quality posts not copied content.
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:59:22 AM

If you want to get google adsense account then it is quite easy just open youtube account and post couple of original videos and request for monetization then they will accept and open account for you. After that then post few good posts on blogger blog and request a permission to place adsense advertisements then surely they will approve your account but you should post few good quality posts not copied content.

I have researched a bit, but its not like that how you say.
First if you want to monetize your website(to put google ads) then you should apply through Google Adsense.
But if you apply through Youtube (monetize my videos) then that is a hosted account and you can not put ads in your website.
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:38:53 PM

First if you want to monetize your website(to put google ads) then you should apply through Google Adsense.
But if you apply through Youtube (monetize my videos) then that is a hosted account and you can not put ads in your website.

There is many ways you can convert your hosted account to regular account just search in google or if you can't find a service in fiverr to help on that.
justbitcoins

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:45:27 PM

There is many ways you can convert your hosted account to regular account just search in google or if you can't find a service in fiverr to help on that.

Yes this method of how to convert hosted account to normal account method is available in many marketing forums once I also read it but didn't try to implement it
futurebit640

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:27:58 PM

It is possible to upgrade your adsense hosted account to normal account. However you need a quality website or blog. Adsense is not going to approve any spammy blog or the one with poor content. So you have to come up with a good quality blog with at least 10 blog post with original content. Use our same hosted account gmail id to request and google will manually review your application. If your blog or website got a good quality content then surely they will approve your account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: