Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:54:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Ad Revenue  (Read 8719 times)
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:52:52 AM

i dont agree with you,Google Ad Revenue is good way to make money online,its easy if you have a good website or blog.
we all know that is not easy,but if you know the trick or god tutorial,you will know that Google Ad Revenue is good thing.
i also ever have some blog with Google Ads,its nice to see my blog with some advertise,its really help edvertiser and advertise.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:52:27 AM

I don't think so

It is a way to make money, people pay money to have their advertisments put up

And people who place those ads on their video's/site get paid to do so

Both parties get paid

No dude GoogleAdsense Is very good. you will every month transaction in as perfect date and time, they will pay you for your rank, advertisement and for YouTube they ll pay according to viewers and likes for videos without third party right probelm
knprest

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:41:47 AM

I do not think it is 'shit' I make good income from it, I like google adsense revenue.
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:29:49 AM

What Is AdSense: It’s a monetization program by Google for online content from websites, mobile sites, and site search results with relevant and engaging ads.

CTR : Your ad Click-through Rate is the number of ad clicks divided by the number of individual ad impressions. Suppose you are showing 3 AdSense ads on every page, your 1 page view is equal to 3 ad impressions.

CTR = Clicks / Ad Impressions X 100

Suppose, you get 5 clicks out of 500 ad impressions, your CTR would be 1% (5/500X100).

CPC : Cost-Per-Click is the revenue you earn each time a visitor clicks on your ad. CPC is usually determined by the advertisers. In some competitive niches like finance, marketing, online products etc. advertisers may be willing to pay more per click than others.

CPM: CPM means “Cost Per 1000 Impressions.”

Sometimes advertisers opt for CPM ads instead of CPC and set their price for 1000 ad impressions. And they pay each time their ads appear on any website.
read about this,maybe you will change your mind http://www.incomeactivator.com/15027/100-with-adsense.htm

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 08:39:07 AM

Some people earn money by creating hilarious youtube videos. I think, that is not going well with OP. Wink

It's about more than asking for a cut.

As I said "There are some really great people on youtube but there are also some really terrible people." "I don't blame any of them in particular."

then who are you blaming? the companies that pays those people who are terrible on making videos?
those companies dont care about what is in the video, what they care about is the popularity of it.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:31:58 PM

Those people do the things the most of us arent able to do and even to post about it and showing to all what you can do .At adsense well with luck and some interest from the folowing people you will get a good income doing nothing besides what you like to do .
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:52:52 AM

I do not think it is 'shit' I make good income from it, I like google adsense revenue.

how much? this is the point, if the reveue you earn is very low like the task that you do with bitcoin, those small tasks that pay you shit, it's shit yes

as i can see, the only good option to make a real shitload of money is having some luck with youtube, and view
knowhow

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:34:43 PM

Adsense is the best revenue income program running online but as others only a small group get enought from it ,i love signature campaings that allow anyone to make a good income without need others and rules to make money.
spirit of btc

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:28:52 AM

Adsense is the best revenue income program running online but as others only a small group get enought from it ,i love signature campaings that allow anyone to make a good income without need others and rules to make money.
Adsense is actually good, I am just starting to make income from adsense. Once you have setup a website with incoming traffic ( SEO,keywords search) adsense income piles up like a pension, you dont have to do anything.Just make sure you get enough traffic.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:54:43 AM

It is not the small group gets enough money but one need a special skills to earn money from adsense. After creating your blog or site you should do the proper SEO for your blog to push up in google search engine to get free traffic. This traffic will get you clicks and money.
knowhow

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:53:42 PM

The big fact is i choose to write here and earn some satoshis then make any kind of blog or other thing to be able to get income from adsense or others.
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:46:24 PM

I really think you're a crock of shit. Stop being so selfish.

Ad revenue is what keeps sites going. If there were more shitty selfish people like you, the internet would crash. Have some empathy for what people do for you.
inget

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:47:53 AM

It is not the small group gets enough money but one need a special skills to earn money from adsense. After creating your blog or site you should do the proper SEO for your blog to push up in google search engine to get free traffic. This traffic will get you clicks and money.

Adsense for sites is quite dead. But adsense for viral's can make a good living. Just look how internet noobs make tons of money with unqiue video content.
knowhow

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:34:39 PM

I dont know no one that lives only from adsense ,or that make something like 1000dollars or 2k dollars montly without being banned,i guess most people would like to know how many people adsense pays a 4 digit income and if there is a 5 digit income as well,the clicks vs impressions is amazing how the clicks almost happen at just some website when there are several websites similiar and with a much less clicks into them,try to copy some good content blog and wait for the result ,it will mean nothing as the people looks that only use those website to do anything.
WaterSupply

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:38:57 AM

Google Adsense is quite good.

People need to make sure they have a website that has high traffic. Adsense does work for a lot of websites, but a lot of people do not follwo all the rules and think there is a way to get easy money. I think as long as you provide unique content and keep it constantly updated and marketed the right way, you definitely can make a small income from it, possibly larger depending on your skills.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:38:44 AM

Google Adsense is quite good.

People need to make sure they have a website that has high traffic. Adsense does work for a lot of websites, but a lot of people do not follwo all the rules and think there is a way to get easy money. I think as long as you provide unique content and keep it constantly updated and marketed the right way, you definitely can make a small income from it, possibly larger depending on your skills.

Yes they have a very strict terms and conditions. If any one don't follow those than their account will be suspended for sure. Do not follow any blackhat methods to get traffic and clicks on adsense advertisements because adsense is very good in detecting all those fraud activities. So if you want to make more money from adsense than you should find a way to increase your natural traffic to your blog site. I used to make around few hundred dollars per month but now my blogs lost traffic   
Mr. Forum

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:18:25 AM

Personally, Google ad revenue has been a great source of income. I do run a couple of websites and blogs where I have the ads placed on it and trust me I have been earning good amounts. I have never tried using videos on the websites and I can not comment on the issues of the traffic. I however know that youtube is also a great source of income. Strive to have active and consistent views of the videos and things will work out well for you.
fuddudle

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:33:01 AM

Its manipulated like anything else, but it makes them a tonne of cash. Haters gotta hate.

knowhow

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:53:21 PM

Adsense program is making milions to google and sharing pennies with the publishers,but as i said i dont know no one living only from adsense,since from one moment to another they can block the account saying that some rule hasnt been followed.Anyway i had try adsense into faucet well the most people on there just into faucets for claim not to support or to keep them alive .
seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:55:14 PM

Come on, BTCers, haven't you seen the South Park where they dont' play video games, they watch YouTube videos of gamers rage quitting video games instead? That's a pewdiepie. (The nerd making the vids)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: