Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:47:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hashbit.co - Cloudmining starting at 0.0015 BTC/GHs  (Read 5375 times)
BitsAshley (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:46:59 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 06:31:35 AM by BitsAshley

Hashbit.co is the new site for Cloudmining. Our prices starting at 0.0015 BTC per GH/s.
We are a team from Finland and Bahamas with many years experience of developing in Websites.
Our goal is to be a big trustworthy cloudmining company.

What we offer:
1. Daily Payouts
2. No mininum purchase. Our prices starting from 0.0015 BTC/GHS!
3. Protect your account with 2FA
4. No wait for requesting a payout! Get the payout directly to your wallet.

You are unhappy with us or decided to take another Cloudmining Company? Sell GH/s anytime on the market.

We offer a fee of $0.0014/GHS/Day. We planned to move our miners for lower fees.

Site: https://hashbit.co/
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:26:23 AM

The site is not look professional, the content is poor, i can't find any information about the company profile.
it's fishy.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:40:28 AM

fishy site, improve your design atleast Tongue
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:42:54 AM

The site is not look professional, the content is poor, i can't find any information about the company profile.
it's fishy.

The content not is poor, but inexistent  Grin

Not have a faq section, contact not have a real address, a telephone number and obviously not have a minimum proof of miner hardware
21coin

Activity: 493

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:46:31 AM

Until OP shows some proof of miners I'm considering this site as a ponzi, really poorly designed one.

Enzyme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:50:39 AM

This is a joke, you have no evidence of mining facilities and you are offering a very high price. I am 100% sure this is a ponzi.

EDIT: The website looks like it was created with Weebly. Nice try.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:51:40 AM

Until OP shows some proof of miners I'm considering this site as a ponzi, really poorly designed one.
this exactly, can you at the very least provide a mining address as well as a signed message from that address? pictures would be nice, but a video would be nicer for you to show.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:28:46 AM

fishy site, improve your design atleast Tongue

Hello Hexcoin,
Thanks for your feedback.
We planned to change the design.

Sincerely
Ashley

it's fishy.

The content not is poor, but inexistent  Grin

Not have a faq section, contact not have a real address, a telephone number and obviously not have a minimum proof of miner hardware

Hello lottoitaliano,
Thanks for remembering. We adding soon a FAQ site.
You can find information about us on the Contact site.

Sincerely
Ashley

This is a joke, you have no evidence of mining facilities and you are offering a very high price. I am 100% sure this is a ponzi.

EDIT: The website looks like it was created with Weebly. Nice try.

Hello Enzyme,
We had created the template and had not copied from a site.
The price was fixed from the CEO and forward your wish to the CEO.

NEWS

Due to Blockchain Api problems, the payments added up to 48 hours on your account.
We are looking for a solution.

Sincerely
Ashley
rodrigobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:42:25 AM

The "problem" not is graphic, faq or template to the site, but the really proof of miner. You have any video for proof your farm ? How many ths you have? the ghs buy is lifetime? And when the price of bitcoin is down and the cost of eletricity is more of mining profit?

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
  BETFURY ..🎲 YOU PLAY - WE PAY 🎲..|    ▄▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓
   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▀▀▀          ▓▓▓         ▀▀▀▀
             ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
             ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

▓ ▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓▓  ▓▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓▓  ▓▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓ ▓
|
Twitter
Telegram
Bitcointalk
Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:17:03 PM

design is awful but very Light ...... i like that ......... unfortunately they are ponzi scheme ..........
BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:45:31 PM

The "problem" not is graphic, faq or template to the site, but the really proof of miner. You have any video for proof your farm ? How many ths you have? the ghs buy is lifetime? And when the price of bitcoin is down and the cost of eletricity is more of mining profit?

We are small mining company with 10,000 GHS available for public, we are slowly building. Due to restrictions our supplier is not able to make videos or photos. We apologize for this inconvenience.

GHS is lifetime, or until sold on market. Next batch of GHS once more is ordered, will be at a lesser price on market.

The price of electricity will go down soon once we purchase more mining, soon it will be $0.00135/GHS/Day.

Design is minimal, we are not fancy, just basic necessities / barebones. This also offers faster loading for website.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:22:33 AM

We are small mining company with 10,000 GHS available for public, we are slowly building. Due to restrictions our supplier is not able to make videos or photos. We apologize for this inconvenience.

GHS is lifetime, or until sold on market. Next batch of GHS once more is ordered, will be at a lesser price on market.

The price of electricity will go down soon once we purchase more mining, soon it will be $0.00135/GHS/Day.

Design is minimal, we are not fancy, just basic necessities / barebones. This also offers faster loading for website.
the last ones said the same thing, i would say this is a ponzi just off of that statement.

legitimate companies (bit-x) have similar prices for actual mining power, and more for purchase as well, there is no reason for people to go over to your ponzi.

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:43:45 AM

This is unreadable :"Due to restrictions our supplier is not able to make videos or photos" .
you can't sell a service without proof, who buy whitout see the real miner?
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 05:46:36 PM

Can you provide a mining address used by your "supplier" then? What type of equipment are you guys running? You need to understand that the majority of these cloud mining companies have turned out to be scammers, and have scammed many users of this forum. You need to provide some proof of anything.
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:12:19 PM

look like site not a professional, i worry this cloud mining service is ponzi scheme. he say have 10,000 GHS can he show a proof

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:17:23 PM

Can you provide a mining address used by your "supplier" then? What type of equipment are you guys running? You need to understand that the majority of these cloud mining companies have turned out to be scammers, and have scammed many users of this forum. You need to provide some proof of anything.
im fairly sure op is quite aware, and was motivated by past successes to try a ponzi mining site.

look like site not a professional, i worry this cloud mining service is ponzi scheme. he say have 10,000 GHS can he show a proof
yeah op, you could at the very least be like the other guys and rent hashing power for a few hours to "prove" you own hardware Roll Eyes

also, lack of actual responses from op, calling it a ponzi.

Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:23:27 PM

WARNING

BIG SCAM YOU THOT Kiss
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:14:12 PM

the 100% of new "cloud mining" can't post image or video of proof mining hardware , is a singola coincidence (sarcasm)  Grin
BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 08:21:13 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2015, 08:18:52 PM by BitsAshley

Hello,
I do not manage the finances and investing but Reem Magdy. It's better you ask Reem.
But I know we invest in Antminer S5 Miners.
I am only the developer of this site.

Sincerely,
Ashley

EDIT:
If we were Ponzi scheme, we would offer more than 10,000 ghs.
We have backup GHS on Bit-X in case issues arise.
BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:14:28 PM

Mine for lower prices

We changed the prices for our customers from 0.00175 BTC to 0.0015 BTC and offer lower prices than our competitors.

Sincerely
Ashley
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:46:59 PM

Mine for lower prices

We changed the prices for our customers from 0.00175 BTC to 0.0015 BTC and offer lower prices than our competitors.

Sincerely
Ashley
you still havent answered any questions relevant to your site's legitimacy. feel free to create another account for this "reem" guy that is your financial manager or whatever and have him answer some questions for us.

I do not manage the finances and investing but Reem Magdy. It's better you ask Reem.
EDIT:

care to prove you have "backup ghs" on bit-x? have some trusted member login to your bit-x account, and have them confirm that you hold that hashing power, or maybe just ask marcotheminer to confirm. you would have to prove you own that bit-x account as well of course. stop dodging questions, answer them.

BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:04:58 PM

Mine for lower prices

Sincerely
Ashley
you still havent answered any questions relevant to your site's legitimacy. feel free to create another account for this "reem" guy that is your financial manager or whatever and have him answer some questions for us.

EDIT:

care to prove you have "backup ghs" on bit-x? have some trusted member login to your bit-x account, and have them confirm that you hold that hashing power, or maybe just ask marcotheminer to confirm. you would have to prove you own that bit-x account as well of course. stop dodging questions, answer them.

Yes, I just give you our login details, smart. Giving someone access to personal details, information, and passwords, smart, considering Bit-X require verification of everything.

Believe what you will.
We resell GHS, therefore hard to prove we own actual miners.

Definition of resell: Sell (something one has bought) to someone else.

In TOS: We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service and to monitor our cloud mining related services. < This means we do not own physical miners, we buy GHS and resell it. Is written clearly here, but yet you require proof.

Image is our GHS on Hashnest for your proof.

https://i.imgur.com/L2IR3PD.png

With GHS we resell we plan to start investing in physical miners, this is why we limit the GHS on Hashbit to be sure we cover all daily payouts.

The Investment is profitable because when we own physical miner we can offer lower fee and higher GHS/BTC Price.
User who decide to invest on Hashbit.co have in future bigger income.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:53:53 PM

Mine for lower prices

Sincerely
Ashley

EDIT:

Yes, I just give you our login details, smart. Giving someone access to personal details, information, and passwords, smart, considering Bit-X require verification of everything.

Believe what you will.

In TOS: We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service and to monitor our cloud mining related services. < This means we do not own physical miners, we buy GHS and resell it. Is written clearly here, but yet you require proof.

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/L2IR3PD.png[/img]

With GHS we resell we plan to start investing in physical miners, this is why we limit the GHS on Hashbit to be sure we cover all daily payouts.

The Investment is profitable because when we own physical miner we can offer lower fee and higher GHS/BTC Price.

did I ever say above that I wanted access to your account? did i even claim to be someone trusted? did i even insinuate that i wanted access to your account? stop pointing fingers without a reason. I even offered you an alternative, which is to ask marcotheminer, who is affiliated with bit-x, to confirm. also, that picture doesnt prove anything. I could go download greasemonkey and make a new account on hashnest, and reproduce that exact picture if i cared enough. as far as im concerned, youve provided nothing and are continuing to dodge the question, and accusing me over nothing in the process.

edit

secondly, bit-x does not require verification of "everything," i know this for a fact as i hold an account with them as well, and all that was needed was a phone number. with that, I was able to successfully purchase some hashing power with them some time ago.

HBReem

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:14:11 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2015, 10:37:21 PM by HBReem

Mine for lower prices

Sincerely
Ashley

EDIT:

Believe what you will.

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/L2IR3PD.png[/img]

did I ever say above that I wanted access to your account? did i even claim to be someone trusted? did i even insinuate that i wanted access to your account? stop pointing fingers without a reason. I even offered you an alternative, which is to ask marcotheminer, who is affiliated with bit-x, to confirm. also, that picture doesnt prove anything. I could go download greasemonkey and make a new account on hashnest, and reproduce that exact picture if i cared enough. as far as im concerned, youve provided nothing and are continuing to dodge the question, and accusing me over nothing in the process.

edit

secondly, bit-x does not require verification of "everything," i know this for a fact as i hold an account with them as well, and all that was needed was a phone number. with that, I was able to successfully purchase some hashing power with them some time ago.

Actually, Bit-X does require verification in order to make large purchases, if you have verified your account and gone through the verification levels: https://bit-x.com/account/verification.

Yes, anyone can download grease monkey and do the same, if the image is not enough proof for you, oh well.
It is clearly stated that we do not own any physical miners at this point in time, and that we outsource, if this again is not good enough for you, oh well.

The only thing that would appease is proving that we own physical miners, which at this point in time, we do not. Even then, you'd find something to say to disprove it in a sense.
So again, WE DO NOT OWN ANY PHYSICAL MINERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME, OUR GHS IS OUTSOURCED AND WE RESELL IT.
The reselling is to gain start up funds to have available to start investing in S7 Miners. We do not wish to sell our current GHS as being well rounded is important and having it available in case the equipment we order may eventually malfunction, it would put us in the hole not having any available for Hashbit. It offers us a security blanket in case the worst possible scenario happens whenever we have physical miners, since we are a small operation.

This is also the reason as we offer a user the ability to sell their GHS on the market, if they choose to get out, they can, we will slowly buy back up the GHS given it is at the same, or lower price. We will not purchase a users GHS if it exceeds the current cost of Hashbits GHS.

We will no longer humor your constant 'provide more proof, provide more proof'. Ashley has provided you an image of our GHS on Hashnest, remain skeptical, call it fake, I do not care.
I will not allow ANYONE, access to ANY of my accounts. No company in their right mind would give ANYONE access to their accounts, this is just a logical fact.

So if you have anymore proof questions, as I stated, we have no proof other than the image posted.
If that is not good enough for you, oh well.

Have a wonderful day. Smiley
SBear

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:16:17 PM

testing the service. is there no referral available or will there be in the future?
HBReem

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:20:27 PM

testing the service. is there no referral available or will there be in the future?

No referral system will ever be available.
dwyer17

Activity: 199

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:35:15 AM

Your website made me go away Sad

Not much info there. I need lots of info before forking any money over.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:41:12 PM

Probably powermining.net returned with another 1 week lasting site. Would advise everyone to not invest even a single penny.
BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:19:05 PM

Probably powermining.net returned with another 1 week lasting site. Would advise everyone to not invest even a single penny.
Hello,

Powermining has given free GHS to every User and we don't give free GHS to our customers.
We don't offer a referral program because in this way we can offer lower prices.

Like Reem said, we do not own physical miner. We are just only Reseller.
In future, we purchase physical miner.

Sincerely
Ashley
james.lent

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:21:05 PM

Hello,

Powermining has given free GHS to every User and we don't give free GHS to our customers.
We don't offer a referral program because in this way we can offer lower prices.

Sincerely
Ashley

Post some evidence first, then you can start thinking about collecting deposits before packing up shop.
BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:37:56 PM

Hello,

Sincerely
Ashley

Post some evidence first, then you can start thinking about collecting deposits before packing up shop.
Hello,
This is the mining proof of Reem:
https://i.imgur.com/L2IR3PD.png

We limited the GHS amount to 10,000 GHS on Hashbit.co.
Like you can see on the image, we invested 15 BTC. We invest only the bitcoins of the purchased GHS.
LisaCoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:12:45 PM

great project.
i wish you don't try to scam me.
can i donate or work with you together?

love Lisa

rent me for 1 Satoshi per day
BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:16:08 PM

great project.

love Lisa
Hello,
Write us a email for donates.
And we don't need more people in our team. Thanks for asking.

Sincerely
Ashley
tmltd

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:41:36 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 09:21:24 PM by tmltd

Hashbit.co is the new site for Cloudmining. Our prices starting at 0.0015 BTC per GH/s.
We are a team from Finland and Bahamas with many years experience of developing in Websites.
With so poor content i don't think so...
How is web development related to cloud mining...? (maybe a ponzi)  Grin

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ Cloudmining 101: how to avoid scams / ponzis  ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
####### Never ever invest more than you can afford to lose #######
euripide

Activity: 634

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:18:27 AM

great project.

love Lisa

sorry you like donate to ponzi ? I don't understand this. what to donate?

joust

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:19:50 AM

Uhm, do you have proof of that u really have miners? A picture or video mayby?

Regards,
Joust

HBReem

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:28:33 PM

Uhm, do you have proof of that u really have miners? A picture or video mayby?

Regards,
Joust

Please take time to read my previous posts instead of just posting the same question that has already been answered.
LisaCoin

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:18:03 PM

great project.

love Lisa

sorry you like donate to ponzi ? I don't understand this. what to donate?
lol. a ponzi? what the hell. she says, she is a reseller and not a ponzi Operator. if you can read the previous post, hashbit.co invest in physical miners in future.
maybe your are in the wrong area of bitcointalk. go to gambling -> Investor-based games

Love,
Lisa

BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:50:10 PM

Hey Guys,
We are glad to announce our new template and lower fees of $0.0014.
We integrated a payout graph for the last 7 days.

Sincerely
Ashley

codiem88

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:54:33 AM

I'm testing it out now it's only 37cents usd so well see... Cry
BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:51:30 AM

PROMOTION 1)

Purchase 2 GHs and get 1 GHs for free.2)

To get free GHs, go to the Market and scroll to Promotion.

Sincerely
Ashley

1) The promotion is strongly limited.
2) Free GHs is not for sell avaible.
patrexisme

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:07:42 PM

sure feels like scryptcc all over again...at least give us proof of equipment..pictures or videos...
james.lent

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:11:33 PM

1 terra free 500 ghs? seems legit ...

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:35:36 PM

This is what I get when visiting your website.

How to know if an online transaction is secure

Here are answers to some common questions about online transactions.

Show contentHide content What is a secure connection?
A secure connection is an encrypted exchange of information between the website you are visiting and Internet Explorer. Encryption is provided through a document the website provides called a certificate. When you send information to the website, it is encrypted at your computer and decrypted at the website. Under normal circumstances, the information cannot be read or tampered with while it is being sent, but it's possible that someone might find a way to decode the encryption.

Even if the connection between your computer and the website is encrypted, it does not guarantee that the website is trustworthy. Your privacy can still be compromised by the way the website uses or distributes your information.

Show contentHide content Are secure connections private?
Not necessarily. Even though the information you are sending and receiving is encrypted (encoded), an intermediate party might be able to see the website you are connecting to. By knowing the website you are connecting to, the other party might have a pretty good idea what you are doing on that site. For example, if you're looking for a new job using a computer at work, your company might watch for key words in websites or keep a log of visited sites. If you upload a resume to a job website, the document might be encrypted, but your company would still know you're looking for a new job.

Show contentHide content How can I tell if I have a secure connection?
In Internet Explorer, you will see a lock icon Picture of the Lock icon in the Security Status bar. The Security Status bar is located on the right side of the Address bar.

The certificate that is used to encrypt the connection also contains information about the identity of the website owner or organization. You can click the lock to view the identity of the website.

Show contentHide content Why do I see different colors in the Security status bar?
When you visit a website that uses a secure connection, the color of the Security Status bar tells you whether the certificate is valid or not, and it displays the level of validation that was performed by the certifying organization.

The following table describes what the Security Status bar colors mean.

Color
 What it means

Red
 The certificate is out of date, not valid, or has an error. For more information see About certificate errors.

Yellow
 The authenticity of the certificate or certification authority that issued it cannot be verified. This might indicate a problem with the certification authority's website.

White
 The certificate has normal validation. This means that communication between your browser and the website is encrypted. The certification authority makes no assertion about the business practices of the website.

Green
 The certificate uses extended validation. This means that communication between your browser and website is encrypted and that the certification authority has confirmed the website is owned or operated by a business that is legally organized under the jurisdiction shown in the certificate and on the Security Status bar. The certification authority makes no assertion about the business practices of the website.

Show contentHide content Do I need to upgrade my online accounts to use Extended Validation (EV) certificates?
No, you never need to update your online account or information to use EV certificates. Some phishing e-mails try to trick you into giving personal or financial information by claiming that you need to upgrade your account for better security with an EV certificate.

Internet Explorer already supports EV certificates, so you don't have to do anything. If your bank is using an EV certificate, your Address bar will be green. If you don't see a green Address bar, then the website does not use an Extended Validation certificate.

Show contentHide content What should I do if I think a website is trying to mislead me about its identity?
If you believe that the site is attempting to mislead you about its identity, you should contact the certification authority whose name appears in the certificate and in the Security Status bar.

Show contentHide content If a website has secure transactions, does that mean the website is safe to use?
Not necessarily. The secure (encrypted) connection is not a guarantee that it is safe to use. A secure connection only assures you of the identity of the website, based on the information provided by the certifying organization. You should only consider giving personal information to a website that you know and trust. To learn how to decide if you can trust a website, see When to trust a website.

Show contentHide content How can I increase the safety of my online transactions?
While there is no guarantee of safety on the web, you can minimize online privacy or security problems by using websites you know and trust. Internet Explorer cannot tell if a website owner is trustworthy. Try to use sites you've used previously or that are recommended by trusted friends or family. You should also turn on Internet Explorer's SmartScreen Filter to help identify fraudulent websites. For more information about SmartScreen Filter, see SmartScreen Filter: frequently asked questions.

Show contentHide content What does it mean when I have both secure and non-secure (mixed) content?
Secure and non-secure content, or mixed content, means that a webpage is trying to display elements using both secure (HTTPS/SSL) and non-secure (HTTP) web server connections. This often happens with online stores or financial sites that display images, banners, or scripts that are coming from a server that is not secured.

The risk of displaying mixed content is that a non-secure webpage or script might be able to access information from the secure content.

Note
Internet Explorer uses an encrypted protocol called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to access secure webpages. These pages use the prefix HTTPS, while regular webpages use HTTP

And its gone.
HBReem

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:27:00 PM

sure feels like scryptcc all over again...at least give us proof of equipment..pictures or videos...

Please read the beginning of the thread. It explains that we are a reseller raising funds to purchase equipment.
We're a small start up.

This was also stated multiple times in future posts, which clearly, you did not read.
This is also stated on our FAQS page https://hashbit.co/faq.php, which clearly, you did not read.
Takes just a matter of minutes to go to first posts, or website, and read.

Thanks for your comment and concerns.

It is limited to 1 promotion purchase per user.
Promotion is only limited to 100 GHS free, beings the first 100 users to make the purchase.
Ashley even said it was a limited promotion.

https://i.imgur.com/O3IlqrQ.png

We forgot to secure the google font. It has been fixed.
Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:54:50 PM

***Public Notice***

SCAM ALERT

Another Cloud Mining Scam!!!

Be Careful...

Exposing frauds since 2014
HBReem

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:02:25 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 09:00:35 PM by HBReem

No one has been scammed, so this 'public notice' is pointless as this post is clearly libel and an attempt at ruining reputation.
Bring forth proof of a scam. Smiley

Everyone receives their payments daily, everyone receives their withdrawals, and users have even sold off their GHS at higher prices and withdrew. Not to mention we have the GHS that covers the payments on reputable cloud mining websites and have clearly stated we're a reseller.

We also slowly purchase back GHS that is put on the market for 0.0015 Bitcoin per GHS or below.
We do not buy back GHS in bulk, we only purchase back 1 to 5 GHS at a time.
This is also listed in the FAQ: https://hashbit.co/faq.php

So please, take your ignorance elsewhere.

LisaCoin

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:26:44 PM

Thanks!!  Grin

Got my payout daily and purchased few ghs on the market.
Friendly Support. Will buy soon more.  Cheesy

Love
Lisa

patrexisme

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:51:45 AM

Please read the beginning of the thread. It explains that we are a reseller raising funds to purchase equipment.
We're a small start up.

This was also stated multiple times in future posts, which clearly, you did not read.
This is also stated on our FAQS page https://hashbit.co/faq.php, which clearly, you did not read.
Takes just a matter of minutes to go to first posts, or website, and read.

Thanks for your comment and concerns.

It is limited to 1 promotion purchase per user.
Promotion is only limited to 100 GHS free, beings the first 100 users to make the purchase.
Ashley even said it was a limited promotion.

We forgot to secure the google font. It has been fixed.
thanks for reply..yeah i admit i neglect the faq page on the site...
well..since badbitcoin hasn't flag you guys yet..i say i'll give it a try... Smiley
patrexisme

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:46:57 AM

so the promo is just a one time buy 2 get 1 free Ghs?
HBReem

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:32:07 PM

thanks for reply..yeah i admit i neglect the faq page on the site...
well..since badbitcoin hasn't flag you guys yet..i say i'll give it a try... Smiley

We have been emailed by them before, they know that we're a reseller and they'll be keeping a close eye on things.

so the promo is just a one time buy 2 get 1 free Ghs?

That is correct.
Small little promotion.
HBReem

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:31:25 PM

Thanks!!  Grin

Got my payout daily and purchased few ghs on the market.
Friendly Support. Will buy soon more.  Cheesy

Love
Lisa

Thank you.

Users have been reselling on market for 0.002 BTC / GHS quite frequently.
Making decent profits it seems. Smiley

Only a few Buy 2 Get 1 GHS Free promos left.
Limit 1 per user.

Fee's being lowered in October.

HBReem

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:03:42 PM

It has been a busy day here at Hashbit!
We have made various changes to the website, revamped a few pages and the navigation bar.
Added a news section and the best part of all, fees have been lowered!

Site changes:

• Fees Lowered
  • Navigation bar redone.
  • Added next payout time to the Dashboard.
  • Added News section.
  • Edited Finance and Account pages.

Don't forget we now offer a referral program giving 2% of your referred users purchase!
Get your unique referral link from the Referral Program page and start earning today!

There have been delays in the Blockchain API in forwarding deposits, also a few double spends have creeped through to user balances.
We are working on finding an alternate API to use.
BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:56:12 PM

HashBit Halloween Sale!

Enjoy 10% off GHS on the market for Halloween!
We're offering a two day sale on GHS for users as a Halloween treat from HashBit!

Don't let these goodies pass you by, grab a handfull soon!
Start referring today and get ready to make some referral earnings!
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:20:53 AM

My usual questions:

1. photos of the farm
2. mining address so we can verify you actually mine
3. data about the owners, verifiable.

If you cannot provide this, pls do not even bother with explanations why you cant do that. So many ponzies around, if you want to survive in this competitive market, provide data. As Japanese say, "In God we trust, everybody else, bring papers."

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:30:48 AM

What we offer:
1. Daily Payouts

You are unhappy with us or decided to take another Cloudmining Company? Sell GH/s anytime on the market.

We offer a fee of $0.0014/GHS/Day. We planned to move our miners for lower fees.

How are you different from all other cloud mining sites..
Moreover most of cloud mining sites are coming out to be scam. So why do we believe that you will not turn into scam?
And what will be the tenure this cloud mining sites will work?
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:09:08 AM

No one has been scammed, so this 'public notice' is pointless as this post is clearly libel and an attempt at ruining reputation.

Everyone receives their payments daily, everyone receives their withdrawals, and users have even sold off their GHS at higher prices and withdrew. Not to mention we have the GHS that covers the payments on reputable cloud mining websites and have clearly stated we're a reseller.

We also slowly purchase back GHS that is put on the market for 0.0015 Bitcoin per GHS or below.

Okay first off; "no one has been scammed" isn't something you can promote since no one got scammed on all the other scam cloudmining sites in the beginning either, except for at the end when they ran away with all coins they had accumulated.

Ruining what reputation? So far we know nothing about your "cloudmining" website except that it's a website that tells you to deposit btc into your wallet and then see some made out numbers accumulate on your account and give you payouts of a small % of your deposit until you have gained enough btc to feel this scam was worth it so you can run away and hide.

"take your ignorance elsewhere"? Really?
You and your "website" creator that made this thread to promote the site have been avoiding questions all day. How is that shitty screenshot of a hashnest account proof enough that you own the so called ghs that you buy and re-sell? Are you kidding me? No one can take any pictures of any sort of proof in this day and age? Everyone has a fucking cellphone so just take pictures and prove your shit before trying to get people's bitcoins onto your accounts.

Also, this is funny:

From your site:

"Earn 2% Referral Commission

Post your unique referral link and our referral banner online to refer users and earn a 2% commission on every purchase of GHS they make!"

Please just close this thread and save us all the time wasted into acknowledging this not-even-a-good scam attempt.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:12:26 AM

So basically the first sentence that came out of your mouth was a lie already, "many years of developing websites" and this is all you can come up with?

Edit: which of these names is finnish exactly?

Workers
Reem Magdy
Hashbit.co Founder
Chief Financial Officer

Ashley Sawyer
Network Administrator
Developer

This is one of those jokes that's not even fun anymore. Smiley
|Bitcoin|

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:13:14 AM

Low price is good. But it make you more suspicious. Why should we choose you and not other trusted one?
BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:14:07 PM

My usual questions:

1. photos of the farm
2. mining address so we can verify you actually mine
3. data about the owners, verifiable.

If you cannot provide this, pls do not even bother with explanations why you cant do that. So many ponzies around, if you want to survive in this competitive market, provide data. As Japanese say, "In God we trust, everybody else, bring papers."

Hello crazyivan,

Thanks for the questions. Unfortunately I cannot answer the questions because Reem outsource the hashpower and resell it on Hashbit.co

Reem try to order the first Antminer in the next months and will show a proof of the miner and offer lower fees.

Stay tuned for more information about our mining equipments.

Sincerely,
Ashley

What we offer:
1. Daily Payouts

How are you different from all other cloud mining sites..
Moreover most of cloud mining sites are coming out to be scam. So why do we believe that you will not turn into scam?
And what will be the tenure this cloud mining sites will work?

Hello StarofBTC,

Hashbit.co is now not different from other mining company because Hashbit.co has been released two months ago.

Perhaps this Question and Answer would helpful to answer your question
Q: Do you own physical miners?
A: As of right now we are only a reseller of hashing power. We are currently working towards building a small mining farm.

We doesn't own right now any miners. Reem build in the next months a small mining farm for Hashbit.co. Reem outsource only the hashpower for Hashbit.co.

Sicnerely,
Ashley
BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:28:16 PM

Okay first off; "no one has been scammed" isn't something you can promote since no one got scammed on all the other scam cloudmining sites in the beginning either, except for at the end when they ran away with all coins they had accumulated.

Ruining what reputation? So far we know nothing about your "cloudmining" website except that it's a website that tells you to deposit btc into your wallet and then see some made out numbers accumulate on your account and give you payouts of a small % of your deposit until you have gained enough btc to feel this scam was worth it so you can run away and hide.

"take your ignorance elsewhere"? Really?
You and your "website" creator that made this thread to promote the site have been avoiding questions all day. How is that shitty screenshot of a hashnest account proof enough that you own the so called ghs that you buy and re-sell? Are you kidding me? No one can take any pictures of any sort of proof in this day and age? Everyone has a fucking cellphone so just take pictures and prove your shit before trying to get people's bitcoins onto your accounts.

Also, this is funny:

From your site:

"Earn 2% Referral Commission

Post your unique referral link and our referral banner online to refer users and earn a 2% commission on every purchase of GHS they make!"

Please just close this thread and save us all the time wasted into acknowledging this not-even-a-good scam attempt.

Hello Bitcoinspace,

A new cloudmining who is unknown doesn't mean that is a scam. We don't run a ponzi and offer a good ROI and low price.
The Hashbit.co Market doesn't offer unlimited of GHS. The Hashbit.co market is right now limited to 10,000 GHS.

And about the Hashnest image. We outsource our hashpower and Reem or I don't know any other solution to show a proof of GHS. Reem will try to build a small mining farm in the next months.

The referral program exist for few weeks now and we have tried to exclude a referral program of Hashbit.co.
After a discussion we decided to start a referral program with low 2% Referral Commission.

Sincerely,
Ashley
BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:38:02 PM

Low price is good. But it make you more suspicious. Why should we choose you and not other trusted one?

Hello,

We offer on 30 & 31 October low prices because we have more than 5,000 GHS Hashpower and only offer sales what's good for our customers, we and Hashbit.co

Sincerely,
Ashley
BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:23:17 PM

Halloween Sale started!

Enjoy the 10% off on Hashbit.co Market till 31 October.
|Bitcoin|

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:22:55 AM

This is 5 of November. Where is the small mining farm you say will post image about? I want to listen to anothet good excuse from you lolz.
james.lent

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:12:29 AM

This is 5 of November. Where is the small mining farm you say will post image about? I want to listen to anothet good excuse from you lolz.

Pretty sure the only farm they have is the one on farmville  Grin Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: