Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hashbit.co - Cloudmining starting at 0.0015 BTC/GHs  (Read 5375 times)
BitsAshley (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:51:30 AM

PROMOTION 1)

Purchase 2 GHs and get 1 GHs for free.2)

To get free GHs, go to the Market and scroll to Promotion.

Sincerely
Ashley

1) The promotion is strongly limited.
2) Free GHs is not for sell avaible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrexisme

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:07:42 PM

sure feels like scryptcc all over again...at least give us proof of equipment..pictures or videos...
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:11:33 PM

1 terra free 500 ghs? seems legit ...

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:35:36 PM

This is what I get when visiting your website.

How to know if an online transaction is secure

Here are answers to some common questions about online transactions.

Show contentHide content What is a secure connection?
A secure connection is an encrypted exchange of information between the website you are visiting and Internet Explorer. Encryption is provided through a document the website provides called a certificate. When you send information to the website, it is encrypted at your computer and decrypted at the website. Under normal circumstances, the information cannot be read or tampered with while it is being sent, but it's possible that someone might find a way to decode the encryption.

Even if the connection between your computer and the website is encrypted, it does not guarantee that the website is trustworthy. Your privacy can still be compromised by the way the website uses or distributes your information.

Show contentHide content Are secure connections private?
Not necessarily. Even though the information you are sending and receiving is encrypted (encoded), an intermediate party might be able to see the website you are connecting to. By knowing the website you are connecting to, the other party might have a pretty good idea what you are doing on that site. For example, if you're looking for a new job using a computer at work, your company might watch for key words in websites or keep a log of visited sites. If you upload a resume to a job website, the document might be encrypted, but your company would still know you're looking for a new job.

Show contentHide content How can I tell if I have a secure connection?
In Internet Explorer, you will see a lock icon Picture of the Lock icon in the Security Status bar. The Security Status bar is located on the right side of the Address bar.

The certificate that is used to encrypt the connection also contains information about the identity of the website owner or organization. You can click the lock to view the identity of the website.

Show contentHide content Why do I see different colors in the Security status bar?
When you visit a website that uses a secure connection, the color of the Security Status bar tells you whether the certificate is valid or not, and it displays the level of validation that was performed by the certifying organization.

The following table describes what the Security Status bar colors mean.

Color
 What it means

Red
 The certificate is out of date, not valid, or has an error. For more information see About certificate errors.

Yellow
 The authenticity of the certificate or certification authority that issued it cannot be verified. This might indicate a problem with the certification authority's website.

White
 The certificate has normal validation. This means that communication between your browser and the website is encrypted. The certification authority makes no assertion about the business practices of the website.

Green
 The certificate uses extended validation. This means that communication between your browser and website is encrypted and that the certification authority has confirmed the website is owned or operated by a business that is legally organized under the jurisdiction shown in the certificate and on the Security Status bar. The certification authority makes no assertion about the business practices of the website.

Show contentHide content Do I need to upgrade my online accounts to use Extended Validation (EV) certificates?
No, you never need to update your online account or information to use EV certificates. Some phishing e-mails try to trick you into giving personal or financial information by claiming that you need to upgrade your account for better security with an EV certificate.

Internet Explorer already supports EV certificates, so you don't have to do anything. If your bank is using an EV certificate, your Address bar will be green. If you don't see a green Address bar, then the website does not use an Extended Validation certificate.

Show contentHide content What should I do if I think a website is trying to mislead me about its identity?
If you believe that the site is attempting to mislead you about its identity, you should contact the certification authority whose name appears in the certificate and in the Security Status bar.

Show contentHide content If a website has secure transactions, does that mean the website is safe to use?
Not necessarily. The secure (encrypted) connection is not a guarantee that it is safe to use. A secure connection only assures you of the identity of the website, based on the information provided by the certifying organization. You should only consider giving personal information to a website that you know and trust. To learn how to decide if you can trust a website, see When to trust a website.

Show contentHide content How can I increase the safety of my online transactions?
While there is no guarantee of safety on the web, you can minimize online privacy or security problems by using websites you know and trust. Internet Explorer cannot tell if a website owner is trustworthy. Try to use sites you've used previously or that are recommended by trusted friends or family. You should also turn on Internet Explorer's SmartScreen Filter to help identify fraudulent websites. For more information about SmartScreen Filter, see SmartScreen Filter: frequently asked questions.

Show contentHide content What does it mean when I have both secure and non-secure (mixed) content?
Secure and non-secure content, or mixed content, means that a webpage is trying to display elements using both secure (HTTPS/SSL) and non-secure (HTTP) web server connections. This often happens with online stores or financial sites that display images, banners, or scripts that are coming from a server that is not secured.

The risk of displaying mixed content is that a non-secure webpage or script might be able to access information from the secure content.

Note
Internet Explorer uses an encrypted protocol called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to access secure webpages. These pages use the prefix HTTPS, while regular webpages use HTTP

And its gone.
HBReem

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:27:00 PM

sure feels like scryptcc all over again...at least give us proof of equipment..pictures or videos...

Please read the beginning of the thread. It explains that we are a reseller raising funds to purchase equipment.
We're a small start up.

This was also stated multiple times in future posts, which clearly, you did not read.
This is also stated on our FAQS page https://hashbit.co/faq.php, which clearly, you did not read.
Takes just a matter of minutes to go to first posts, or website, and read.

Thanks for your comment and concerns.

It is limited to 1 promotion purchase per user.
Promotion is only limited to 100 GHS free, beings the first 100 users to make the purchase.
Ashley even said it was a limited promotion.

https://i.imgur.com/O3IlqrQ.png

We forgot to secure the google font. It has been fixed.
Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:54:50 PM

***Public Notice***

SCAM ALERT

Another Cloud Mining Scam!!!

Be Careful...

Exposing frauds since 2014
HBReem

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:02:25 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 09:00:35 PM by HBReem

No one has been scammed, so this 'public notice' is pointless as this post is clearly libel and an attempt at ruining reputation.
Bring forth proof of a scam. Smiley

Everyone receives their payments daily, everyone receives their withdrawals, and users have even sold off their GHS at higher prices and withdrew. Not to mention we have the GHS that covers the payments on reputable cloud mining websites and have clearly stated we're a reseller.

We also slowly purchase back GHS that is put on the market for 0.0015 Bitcoin per GHS or below.
We do not buy back GHS in bulk, we only purchase back 1 to 5 GHS at a time.
This is also listed in the FAQ: https://hashbit.co/faq.php

So please, take your ignorance elsewhere.

LisaCoin

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:26:44 PM

Thanks!!  Grin

Got my payout daily and purchased few ghs on the market.
Friendly Support. Will buy soon more.  Cheesy

Love
Lisa

rent me for 1 Satoshi per day
patrexisme

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:51:45 AM

Please read the beginning of the thread. It explains that we are a reseller raising funds to purchase equipment.
We're a small start up.

This was also stated multiple times in future posts, which clearly, you did not read.
This is also stated on our FAQS page https://hashbit.co/faq.php, which clearly, you did not read.
Takes just a matter of minutes to go to first posts, or website, and read.

Thanks for your comment and concerns.

It is limited to 1 promotion purchase per user.
Promotion is only limited to 100 GHS free, beings the first 100 users to make the purchase.
Ashley even said it was a limited promotion.

We forgot to secure the google font. It has been fixed.
thanks for reply..yeah i admit i neglect the faq page on the site...
well..since badbitcoin hasn't flag you guys yet..i say i'll give it a try... Smiley
patrexisme

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:46:57 AM

so the promo is just a one time buy 2 get 1 free Ghs?
HBReem

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:32:07 PM

thanks for reply..yeah i admit i neglect the faq page on the site...
well..since badbitcoin hasn't flag you guys yet..i say i'll give it a try... Smiley

We have been emailed by them before, they know that we're a reseller and they'll be keeping a close eye on things.

so the promo is just a one time buy 2 get 1 free Ghs?

That is correct.
Small little promotion.
HBReem

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:31:25 PM

Thanks!!  Grin

Got my payout daily and purchased few ghs on the market.
Friendly Support. Will buy soon more.  Cheesy

Love
Lisa

Thank you.

Users have been reselling on market for 0.002 BTC / GHS quite frequently.
Making decent profits it seems. Smiley

Only a few Buy 2 Get 1 GHS Free promos left.
Limit 1 per user.

Fee's being lowered in October.

HBReem

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:03:42 PM

It has been a busy day here at Hashbit!
We have made various changes to the website, revamped a few pages and the navigation bar.
Added a news section and the best part of all, fees have been lowered!

Site changes:

• Fees Lowered
  • Navigation bar redone.
  • Added next payout time to the Dashboard.
  • Added News section.
  • Edited Finance and Account pages.

Don't forget we now offer a referral program giving 2% of your referred users purchase!
Get your unique referral link from the Referral Program page and start earning today!

There have been delays in the Blockchain API in forwarding deposits, also a few double spends have creeped through to user balances.
We are working on finding an alternate API to use.
BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:56:12 PM

HashBit Halloween Sale!

Enjoy 10% off GHS on the market for Halloween!
We're offering a two day sale on GHS for users as a Halloween treat from HashBit!

Don't let these goodies pass you by, grab a handfull soon!
Start referring today and get ready to make some referral earnings!
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:20:53 AM

My usual questions:

1. photos of the farm
2. mining address so we can verify you actually mine
3. data about the owners, verifiable.

If you cannot provide this, pls do not even bother with explanations why you cant do that. So many ponzies around, if you want to survive in this competitive market, provide data. As Japanese say, "In God we trust, everybody else, bring papers."

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:30:48 AM

Hashbit.co is the new site for Cloudmining. Our prices starting at 0.0015 BTC per GH/s.
We are a team from Finland and Bahamas with many years experience of developing in Websites.
Our goal is to be a big trustworthy cloudmining company.

What we offer:
1. Daily Payouts
2. No mininum purchase. Our prices starting from 0.0015 BTC/GHS!
3. Protect your account with 2FA
4. No wait for requesting a payout! Get the payout directly to your wallet.

You are unhappy with us or decided to take another Cloudmining Company? Sell GH/s anytime on the market.

We offer a fee of $0.0014/GHS/Day. We planned to move our miners for lower fees.

Site: https://hashbit.co/

How are you different from all other cloud mining sites..
Moreover most of cloud mining sites are coming out to be scam. So why do we believe that you will not turn into scam?
And what will be the tenure this cloud mining sites will work?
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:09:08 AM

No one has been scammed, so this 'public notice' is pointless as this post is clearly libel and an attempt at ruining reputation.
Bring forth proof of a scam. Smiley

Everyone receives their payments daily, everyone receives their withdrawals, and users have even sold off their GHS at higher prices and withdrew. Not to mention we have the GHS that covers the payments on reputable cloud mining websites and have clearly stated we're a reseller.

We also slowly purchase back GHS that is put on the market for 0.0015 Bitcoin per GHS or below.
We do not buy back GHS in bulk, we only purchase back 1 to 5 GHS at a time.
This is also listed in the FAQ: https://hashbit.co/faq.php

So please, take your ignorance elsewhere.

Okay first off; "no one has been scammed" isn't something you can promote since no one got scammed on all the other scam cloudmining sites in the beginning either, except for at the end when they ran away with all coins they had accumulated.

Ruining what reputation? So far we know nothing about your "cloudmining" website except that it's a website that tells you to deposit btc into your wallet and then see some made out numbers accumulate on your account and give you payouts of a small % of your deposit until you have gained enough btc to feel this scam was worth it so you can run away and hide.

"take your ignorance elsewhere"? Really?
You and your "website" creator that made this thread to promote the site have been avoiding questions all day. How is that shitty screenshot of a hashnest account proof enough that you own the so called ghs that you buy and re-sell? Are you kidding me? No one can take any pictures of any sort of proof in this day and age? Everyone has a fucking cellphone so just take pictures and prove your shit before trying to get people's bitcoins onto your accounts.

Also, this is funny:

testing the service. is there no referral available or will there be in the future?

No referral system will ever be available.

From your site:

"Earn 2% Referral Commission

Post your unique referral link and our referral banner online to refer users and earn a 2% commission on every purchase of GHS they make!"

Please just close this thread and save us all the time wasted into acknowledging this not-even-a-good scam attempt.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:12:26 AM

We are a team from Finland and Bahamas with many years experience of developing in Websites.

So basically the first sentence that came out of your mouth was a lie already, "many years of developing websites" and this is all you can come up with?

Edit: which of these names is finnish exactly?

Workers
Reem Magdy
Hashbit.co Founder
Chief Financial Officer

Ashley Sawyer
Network Administrator
Developer

This is one of those jokes that's not even fun anymore. Smiley
|Bitcoin|

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:13:14 AM

Low price is good. But it make you more suspicious. Why should we choose you and not other trusted one?
BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:14:07 PM

My usual questions:

1. photos of the farm
2. mining address so we can verify you actually mine
3. data about the owners, verifiable.

If you cannot provide this, pls do not even bother with explanations why you cant do that. So many ponzies around, if you want to survive in this competitive market, provide data. As Japanese say, "In God we trust, everybody else, bring papers."

Hello crazyivan,

Thanks for the questions. Unfortunately I cannot answer the questions because Reem outsource the hashpower and resell it on Hashbit.co

Reem try to order the first Antminer in the next months and will show a proof of the miner and offer lower fees.

Stay tuned for more information about our mining equipments.

Sincerely,
Ashley

Hashbit.co is the new site for Cloudmining. Our prices starting at 0.0015 BTC per GH/s.
Our goal is to be a big trustworthy cloudmining company.

What we offer:
1. Daily Payouts
2. No mininum purchase. Our prices starting from 0.0015 BTC/GHS!
3. Protect your account with 2FA
4. No wait for requesting a payout! Get the payout directly to your wallet.

You are unhappy with us or decided to take another Cloudmining Company? Sell GH/s anytime on the market.

We offer a fee of $0.0014/GHS/Day. We planned to move our miners for lower fees.

Site: https://hashbit.co/

How are you different from all other cloud mining sites..
Moreover most of cloud mining sites are coming out to be scam. So why do we believe that you will not turn into scam?
And what will be the tenure this cloud mining sites will work?

Hello StarofBTC,

Hashbit.co is now not different from other mining company because Hashbit.co has been released two months ago.

Perhaps this Question and Answer would helpful to answer your question
Q: Do you own physical miners?
A: As of right now we are only a reseller of hashing power. We are currently working towards building a small mining farm.

We doesn't own right now any miners. Reem build in the next months a small mining farm for Hashbit.co. Reem outsource only the hashpower for Hashbit.co.

Sicnerely,
Ashley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: