Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hashbit.co - Cloudmining starting at 0.0015 BTC/GHs  (Read 5375 times)
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:46:59 PM

Mine for lower prices

We changed the prices for our customers from 0.00175 BTC to 0.0015 BTC and offer lower prices than our competitors.

Sincerely
Ashley
you still havent answered any questions relevant to your site's legitimacy. feel free to create another account for this "reem" guy that is your financial manager or whatever and have him answer some questions for us.

I do not manage the finances and investing but Reem Magdy. It's better you ask Reem.
EDIT:
If we were Ponzi scheme, we would offer more than 10,000 ghs.
We have backup GHS on Bit-X in case issues arise.

care to prove you have "backup ghs" on bit-x? have some trusted member login to your bit-x account, and have them confirm that you hold that hashing power, or maybe just ask marcotheminer to confirm. you would have to prove you own that bit-x account as well of course. stop dodging questions, answer them.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitsAshley (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:04:58 PM

Mine for lower prices

We changed the prices for our customers from 0.00175 BTC to 0.0015 BTC and offer lower prices than our competitors.

Sincerely
Ashley
you still havent answered any questions relevant to your site's legitimacy. feel free to create another account for this "reem" guy that is your financial manager or whatever and have him answer some questions for us.

I do not manage the finances and investing but Reem Magdy. It's better you ask Reem.
EDIT:

care to prove you have "backup ghs" on bit-x? have some trusted member login to your bit-x account, and have them confirm that you hold that hashing power, or maybe just ask marcotheminer to confirm. you would have to prove you own that bit-x account as well of course. stop dodging questions, answer them.

Yes, I just give you our login details, smart. Giving someone access to personal details, information, and passwords, smart, considering Bit-X require verification of everything.

Believe what you will.
We resell GHS, therefore hard to prove we own actual miners.

Definition of resell: Sell (something one has bought) to someone else.

In TOS: We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service and to monitor our cloud mining related services. < This means we do not own physical miners, we buy GHS and resell it. Is written clearly here, but yet you require proof.

Image is our GHS on Hashnest for your proof.

https://i.imgur.com/L2IR3PD.png

With GHS we resell we plan to start investing in physical miners, this is why we limit the GHS on Hashbit to be sure we cover all daily payouts.

The Investment is profitable because when we own physical miner we can offer lower fee and higher GHS/BTC Price.
User who decide to invest on Hashbit.co have in future bigger income.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:53:53 PM

Mine for lower prices

Sincerely
Ashley

EDIT:

Yes, I just give you our login details, smart. Giving someone access to personal details, information, and passwords, smart, considering Bit-X require verification of everything.

Believe what you will.

In TOS: We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service and to monitor our cloud mining related services. < This means we do not own physical miners, we buy GHS and resell it. Is written clearly here, but yet you require proof.

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/L2IR3PD.png[/img]

With GHS we resell we plan to start investing in physical miners, this is why we limit the GHS on Hashbit to be sure we cover all daily payouts.

The Investment is profitable because when we own physical miner we can offer lower fee and higher GHS/BTC Price.

did I ever say above that I wanted access to your account? did i even claim to be someone trusted? did i even insinuate that i wanted access to your account? stop pointing fingers without a reason. I even offered you an alternative, which is to ask marcotheminer, who is affiliated with bit-x, to confirm. also, that picture doesnt prove anything. I could go download greasemonkey and make a new account on hashnest, and reproduce that exact picture if i cared enough. as far as im concerned, youve provided nothing and are continuing to dodge the question, and accusing me over nothing in the process.

edit

secondly, bit-x does not require verification of "everything," i know this for a fact as i hold an account with them as well, and all that was needed was a phone number. with that, I was able to successfully purchase some hashing power with them some time ago.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
HBReem

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:14:11 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2015, 10:37:21 PM by HBReem

Mine for lower prices

Sincerely
Ashley

EDIT:

Believe what you will.

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/L2IR3PD.png[/img]

did I ever say above that I wanted access to your account? did i even claim to be someone trusted? did i even insinuate that i wanted access to your account? stop pointing fingers without a reason. I even offered you an alternative, which is to ask marcotheminer, who is affiliated with bit-x, to confirm. also, that picture doesnt prove anything. I could go download greasemonkey and make a new account on hashnest, and reproduce that exact picture if i cared enough. as far as im concerned, youve provided nothing and are continuing to dodge the question, and accusing me over nothing in the process.

edit

secondly, bit-x does not require verification of "everything," i know this for a fact as i hold an account with them as well, and all that was needed was a phone number. with that, I was able to successfully purchase some hashing power with them some time ago.

Actually, Bit-X does require verification in order to make large purchases, if you have verified your account and gone through the verification levels: https://bit-x.com/account/verification.

Yes, anyone can download grease monkey and do the same, if the image is not enough proof for you, oh well.
It is clearly stated that we do not own any physical miners at this point in time, and that we outsource, if this again is not good enough for you, oh well.

The only thing that would appease is proving that we own physical miners, which at this point in time, we do not. Even then, you'd find something to say to disprove it in a sense.
So again, WE DO NOT OWN ANY PHYSICAL MINERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME, OUR GHS IS OUTSOURCED AND WE RESELL IT.
The reselling is to gain start up funds to have available to start investing in S7 Miners. We do not wish to sell our current GHS as being well rounded is important and having it available in case the equipment we order may eventually malfunction, it would put us in the hole not having any available for Hashbit. It offers us a security blanket in case the worst possible scenario happens whenever we have physical miners, since we are a small operation.

This is also the reason as we offer a user the ability to sell their GHS on the market, if they choose to get out, they can, we will slowly buy back up the GHS given it is at the same, or lower price. We will not purchase a users GHS if it exceeds the current cost of Hashbits GHS.

We will no longer humor your constant 'provide more proof, provide more proof'. Ashley has provided you an image of our GHS on Hashnest, remain skeptical, call it fake, I do not care.
I will not allow ANYONE, access to ANY of my accounts. No company in their right mind would give ANYONE access to their accounts, this is just a logical fact.

So if you have anymore proof questions, as I stated, we have no proof other than the image posted.
If that is not good enough for you, oh well.

Have a wonderful day. Smiley
SBear

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:16:17 PM

testing the service. is there no referral available or will there be in the future?
HBReem

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:20:27 PM

testing the service. is there no referral available or will there be in the future?

No referral system will ever be available.
dwyer17

Activity: 199

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:35:15 AM

Your website made me go away Sad

Not much info there. I need lots of info before forking any money over.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:41:12 PM

Probably powermining.net returned with another 1 week lasting site. Would advise everyone to not invest even a single penny.
BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:19:05 PM

Probably powermining.net returned with another 1 week lasting site. Would advise everyone to not invest even a single penny.
Hello,

Powermining has given free GHS to every User and we don't give free GHS to our customers.
We don't offer a referral program because in this way we can offer lower prices.

Like Reem said, we do not own physical miner. We are just only Reseller.
In future, we purchase physical miner.

Sincerely
Ashley
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:21:05 PM

Hello,

Powermining has given free GHS to every User and we don't give free GHS to our customers.
We don't offer a referral program because in this way we can offer lower prices.

Sincerely
Ashley

Post some evidence first, then you can start thinking about collecting deposits before packing up shop.
BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:37:56 PM

Hello,

Sincerely
Ashley

Post some evidence first, then you can start thinking about collecting deposits before packing up shop.
Hello,
This is the mining proof of Reem:
https://i.imgur.com/L2IR3PD.png

We limited the GHS amount to 10,000 GHS on Hashbit.co.
Like you can see on the image, we invested 15 BTC. We invest only the bitcoins of the purchased GHS.
LisaCoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:12:45 PM

great project.
i wish you don't try to scam me.
can i donate or work with you together?

love Lisa

rent me for 1 Satoshi per day
BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:16:08 PM

great project.

love Lisa
Hello,
Write us a email for donates.
And we don't need more people in our team. Thanks for asking.

Sincerely
Ashley
tmltd

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:41:36 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 09:21:24 PM by tmltd

Hashbit.co is the new site for Cloudmining. Our prices starting at 0.0015 BTC per GH/s.
We are a team from Finland and Bahamas with many years experience of developing in Websites.
Site: https://hashbit.co/
With so poor content i don't think so...
How is web development related to cloud mining...? (maybe a ponzi)  Grin

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ Cloudmining 101: how to avoid scams / ponzis  ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
####### Never ever invest more than you can afford to lose #######
euripide

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:18:27 AM

great project.

love Lisa

sorry you like donate to ponzi ? I don't understand this. what to donate?

joust

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:19:50 AM

Uhm, do you have proof of that u really have miners? A picture or video mayby?

Regards,
Joust

HBReem

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:28:33 PM

Uhm, do you have proof of that u really have miners? A picture or video mayby?

Regards,
Joust

Please take time to read my previous posts instead of just posting the same question that has already been answered.
LisaCoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:18:03 PM

great project.

love Lisa

sorry you like donate to ponzi ? I don't understand this. what to donate?
lol. a ponzi? what the hell. she says, she is a reseller and not a ponzi Operator. if you can read the previous post, hashbit.co invest in physical miners in future.
maybe your are in the wrong area of bitcointalk. go to gambling -> Investor-based games

Love,
Lisa

rent me for 1 Satoshi per day
BitsAshley (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:50:10 PM

Hey Guys,
We are glad to announce our new template and lower fees of $0.0014.
We integrated a payout graph for the last 7 days.

Sincerely
Ashley

codiem88

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:54:33 AM

I'm testing it out now it's only 37cents usd so well see... Cry
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: