Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investments  (Read 357171 times)
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:36:36 PM

I am starting to think that investments in ponzi schemes, for experienced members, is a good thing.

You take a risk and gamble a small amount of bitcoin to "double your money".

The joy is waiting 2-7days for this to happen is quite good to. You don't know if it will collapse in that time.

I also see carbon7.cc that uses computers to mine gambling sites for money.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:39:45 PM

I am starting to think that investments in ponzi schemes, for experienced members, is a good thing.

The joy is waiting 2-7days for this to happen is quite good to. You don't know if it will collapse in that time.

Seven pages of advice about "Best Investment" and that's your conclusion.
 Cheesy

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:57:06 PM

Hmm maybe yes for experienced members its a good thing but there's always a high risk on ponzis, some pay on the start then will surely scam after some days or weeks of paying, and worse, some don't pay anyone at all, that's why it was never recommended. I also dont recommend playing on ponzis,  I love risking on ponzis though Grin

Where did you get that fact? I know carbon7.cc but never heard that , just now. Huh

jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:02:07 PM

Hmm maybe yes for experienced members its a good thing but there's always a high risk on ponzis, some pay on the start then will surely scam after some days or weeks of paying, and worse, some don't pay anyone at all, that's why it was never recommended. I also dont recommend playing on ponzis,  I love risking on ponzis though Grin

Where did you get that fact? I know carbon7.cc but never heard that , just now. Huh

I found a link on pokar automatics website that offers its pokar automatics investments and carbon7 investments too. Carbon7.cc is for people that don't want a long term investment but I assume that pokar automatics gets a better ROI. You can also download programs for gambling game playing!

Poker Automatics
NSA360

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Crypto Collector

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:43:05 PM

What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!

Well, my humble opinion, if you dont know were to put the coins, so hodl...  Let your coins in your wallet and come back a few years from now. They will be safe  Wink
Laosai

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:15:49 PM

Hmm maybe yes for experienced members its a good thing but there's always a high risk on ponzis, some pay on the start then will surely scam after some days or weeks of paying, and worse, some don't pay anyone at all, that's why it was never recommended. I also dont recommend playing on ponzis,  I love risking on ponzis though Grin

I found a link on pokar automatics website that offers its pokar automatics investments and carbon7 investments too. Carbon7.cc is for people that don't want a long term investment but I assume that pokar automatics gets a better ROI. You can also download programs for gambling game playing!

Poker Automatics

I already know that poker automatic as it was well known on HYIP world Cheesy Kinda impressive that it's still running for years, I haven't tried it yet though cuz of kinda high (for me) minimum deposit of $30. Thanks for the info anyways. And you are correct, carbon7.cc is good for short term investment cuz they have a 7 day plan.

jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:19:11 PM

Please post here!

Well, my humble opinion, if you dont know were to put the coins, so hodl...  Let your coins in your wallet and come back a few years from now. They will be safe  Wink

They will either be worth:
least likely. >$1000.
OR they will be most likely worth: $10-$0 (NOTHING)
NSA360

Activity: 560

Crypto Collector

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:45:17 PM

Please post here!

least likely. >$1000.

Why you are so pessimist?  Smiley
There is now a "crypto industry" growing, so the price must be stable and growing slowing along the next years.
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:51:09 PM

Please post here!

least likely. >$1000.

There is now a "crypto industry" growing, so the price must be stable and growing slowing along the next years.

I am technically optomist.
I want the bitcoin price to fall and rise again.
This will mean that Bitcoin will become more widely used as mre people will own Bitcoin!

I think the price will probably decrease to around $10 where everyone will have an equal amount of bitcoins.
Then the price will rise to $1000.
This will force more people to use bitcoin as it was intended for (a currency).
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 07:41:25 PM

Please post here!

least likely. >$1000.

I am technically optomist.
I want the bitcoin price to fall and rise again.
This will mean that Bitcoin will become more widely used as mre people will own Bitcoin!

I think the price will probably decrease to around $10 where everyone will have an equal amount of bitcoins.
Then the price will rise to $1000.
This will force more people to use bitcoin as it was intended for (a currency).
Price volatility will only attract investors and will make Bitcoin unsuitable to use as an actual currency.

jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:44:03 PM

Poker Automatics

I already know that poker automatic as it was well known on HYIP world Cheesy Kinda impressive that it's still running for years, I haven't tried it yet though cuz of kinda high (for me) minimum deposit of $30. Thanks for the info anyways. And you are correct, carbon7.cc is good for short term investment cuz they have a 7 day plan.

It seems very strange that the minimum deposit is $30. It is as if they are a ponzi scheme that want to "steal" your money! If not, why would they make the investment minimum so high?
Laosai

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:55:06 PM

Poker Automatics

It seems very strange that the minimum deposit is $30. It is as if they are a ponzi scheme that want to "steal" your money! If not, why would they make the investment minimum so high?

I don't think it's strange, it's pretty normal for stable HYIPs with high minimum deposit, just like carbon7.cc which has a minimum deposit of $25. You'll probably see more HYIPs with minimum deposit of $10 but they don't live long and collapsed after a few months (based on my own observations). I just don't know why is it that high Cheesy

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:05:37 AM

I ve invested into PoS coins, a very nice and profitable venture. I like DMD Diamond personally but there are other great coins as well.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:41:23 AM

I always think investing on dogecoin is best .. It is widely used .. I always buy bunch of them when prices are like 40 sat / doge .. and i know for sure it increases .. i will wait and then sell at 55 or 60 sat /doge .. i have made good btcs because of dogecoins

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
robstak

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:45:17 AM

Buying and selling bitcoin is the best investment itself. By carefully studying the market you will know when to sell or buy. I bought bitcoins 2 months ago at $230 and now the price is around $289. I planning to sell them at around  $295. Just rinse and repeat to make some profits!

futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:59:24 AM

I always think investing on dogecoin is best .. It is widely used .. I always buy bunch of them when prices are like 40 sat / doge .. and i know for sure it increases .. i will wait and then sell at 55 or 60 sat /doge .. i have made good btcs because of dogecoins

Yes trading is will be an good options to increase your profits but one should be very careful and shouldn't put all money in one place because some time prices to go up may take lot of time. Another option is lend your coins with proper collateral which will surely give you some profits and if you don't how much these things then just hold on to your coins for price appreciation.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:08:29 AM

There are many threads like this one and it's always the same. You better be smart, have some skill or both (trading, research, etc). There are very very few investments that are worth it and low risk. But this is not a problem unique to Bitcoin, it happens in fiat, remember the good old days where you parked your money at the bank for a 5-8% fixed rate? Well right now if someone is giving you a 3 or 4% it's already a high risk investment.
OrientA

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:57:47 PM

If you get some return from your initial "investment", you will keep on "investing" more, even though you know it is a Ponzi. As you think you will get out before the collapse. Many Ponzi victims think the same.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:41:57 PM

Buying and selling bitcoin is the best investment itself. By carefully studying the market you will know when to sell or buy. I bought bitcoins 2 months ago at $230 and now the price is around $289. I planning to sell them at around  $295. Just rinse and repeat to make some profits!

You mean holding Bitcoins for some periods and then sell it and make profit, that's could working well if you re really patient and include some risk too, we can't exactly predict the coming prices as known. But i think after the next halving the bitcoin's prices will increase
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:02:58 PM

And if it continues to rise after $295? What would your 'careful study' have you do at say, $320?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: