Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 05:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investments  (Read 357170 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:47:17 PM

Buying and selling bitcoin is the best investment itself. By carefully studying the market you will know when to sell or buy. I bought bitcoins 2 months ago at $230 and now the price is around $289. I planning to sell them at around  $295. Just rinse and repeat to make some profits!

You mean holding Bitcoins for some periods and then sell it and make profit, that's could working well if you re really patient and include some risk too, we can't exactly predict the coming prices as known. But i think after the next halving the bitcoin's prices will increase

Without any doubts, holding bitcoin will get everybody some massive profits in shorter period. So, investing in bitcoin must a good investment always. Even it has risks in longer period of holding, the risk will be very less and the profits would be in multi-fold.
OrientA

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:59:31 AM

Without any doubts, holding bitcoin will get everybody some massive profits in shorter period. So, investing in bitcoin must a good investment always. Even it has risks in longer period of holding, the risk will be very less and the profits would be in multi-fold.

Short time price of bitcoin is not predictable. If short term is two years, then the price dropped from $1200 to $300 in two years. Longer term, the price will be higher. However, the history of bitcoin is fewer than 6 years.
torontocoinexchange

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:54:50 AM

Buy, hold and wait a long time.  Hopefully you still have access to your hard drive and remember your password, when BTC hits 100,000 a coin.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 08:02:18 AM

Short time price of bitcoin is not predictable. If short term is two years, then the price dropped from $1200 to $300 in two years. Longer term, the price will be higher. However, the history of bitcoin is fewer than 6 years.

Yes bitcoin prices are always unpredictable. But never invest into bitcoin for short term. It may hurt you with it's well notorious roller coaster rides. So, investing into bitcoin would be wise if we are ready to hold for long run. Then we can guarantee for bigger profits.
bitmarket.net

Activity: 323

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 10:44:29 AM

Yes bitcoin prices are always unpredictable. But never invest into bitcoin for short term. It may hurt you with it's well notorious roller coaster rides. So, investing into bitcoin would be wise if we are ready to hold for long run. Then we can guarantee for bigger profits.

Although I guess we all here hope that bitcoin price will continue to go up, especially in the long-term, I think we should be very careful talking about any guarantees - only death and taxes are certain in this world Smiley

BitMarket.net- Europe's most advanced cryptocurrency exchange
OrientA

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:15:14 PM

Although I guess we all here hope that bitcoin price will continue to go up, especially in the long-term, I think we should be very careful talking about any guarantees - only death and taxes are certain in this world Smiley

The short term bitcoin price is unpredictable. Not many people expect the price to rise so much in the last 4 weeks. There are many reasons behind this rise. One could be the open of the Gemini.
PLILBR

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:44:36 PM

The short term bitcoin price is unpredictable. Not many people expect the price to rise so much in the last 4 weeks. There are many reasons behind this rise. One could be the open of the Gemini.
1-Gemini
2-During October the 3 biggest credit companies in the world announced investments in bitcoin-related companies additionallly 13 banks formed a partnership to learn and implement blockchain technology onto the current banking system
3-Gavin Andersen lost a huge amount of credibility from core devs after that whole bullshit about block sizes.

Reasons don't come necessarily in this order.
bitmarket.net

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 01:59:26 PM

1-Gemini
2-During October the 3 biggest credit companies in the world announced investments in bitcoin-related companies additionallly 13 banks formed a partnership to learn and implement blockchain technology onto the current banking system
3-Gavin Andersen lost a huge amount of credibility from core devs after that whole bullshit about block sizes.

Why do you think Gemini is having such an impact ?
Is it attracting institutional clients already ?

Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:47:12 PM

1-Gemini

I don't think that Gemini attracts institutional money yet. Volume is just not there. They hit 1,000 BTCs daily trading volume but even this is too little for big sharks money.

But it will start attracting, sooner or later. That's why this exchange is so important. Sooner or later big Wall Street players will enter the Bitcoin space.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:15:50 AM

1-Gemini

because it is based on new york, and they have a strict regulation there, if offer in this way, a way for people there to trade bitcoin without hassles
OrientA

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:48:48 PM

1-Gemini

Gemini is regulated. So it will attract institutional investment. But the recent volume is too small to suggest institutions are already in.
ANdr0id

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 04:15:51 PM

Gemini is targeted towards the big investors not for some one who is trading in their pj's
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:11:59 PM

What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!

In my opinion, best investment for bitcoin is Cloud Mining. Before you invest, you can estimate your return through either of the following cloud mining calculator...

i. https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator

ii. http://www.cloudmining.website/calculator.php

Are there currently any cloud mining companies tht you can actually make an roi with?
Many of the companies ended up being scams so big risks with cloud mining imo.

Lahvacekmoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:13:46 PM

Please post here!

In my opinion, best investment for bitcoin is Cloud Mining. Before you invest, you can estimate your return through either of the following cloud mining calculator...

Are there currently any cloud mining companies tht you can actually make an roi with?
hashnest.com / hashflare.com + eobot.com ( this site is paying but it's a ponzi but i'm using it as a faucet + buying mining power by faucet funds )
Laosai

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:28:20 PM

Please post here!

hashnest.com / hashflare.com + eobot.com ( this site is paying but it's a ponzi but i'm using it as a faucet + buying mining power by faucet funds )

It's strange you didn't mentioned and promoted your new "cloud mining " site named chicken strike (weird name) Cheesy Is that you lavacake? Grin

bitmarket.net

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 11:48:58 AM

1-Gemini

Gemini is regulated. So it will attract institutional investment. But the recent volume is too small to suggest institutions are already in.

Yes, but do you think that Gemini is already making an impact on the bitcoin price, or that it simply has a potential to make an impact in the future ?
I agree that it is an exhange aimed at the institutioanl investor, but so far its volumes have been rather low, so we can't speak yet of the widespread adoption of bitcoin by the institutional investors.

Do you think that the recent upswing in the bitcoin price can be explained by Gemini's potential ?

OrientA

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:22:13 PM

Yes, but do you think that Gemini is already making an impact on the bitcoin price, or that it simply has a potential to make an impact in the future ?
I agree that it is an exhange aimed at the institutioanl investor, but so far its volumes have been rather low, so we can't speak yet of the widespread adoption of bitcoin by the institutional investors.

Do you think that the recent upswing in the bitcoin price can be explained by Gemini's potential ?

Gemini has already made impact on the bitcoin market. As a fully regulated exchange, it will continue to impact on the exchange industry.
Lahvacekmoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:52:57 PM

Please post here!

It's strange you didn't mentioned and promoted your new "cloud mining " site named chicken strike (weird name) Cheesy Is that you lavacake? Grin

Haha! It's not cloudmining but mining game !
1990BEARS

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 05:57:13 AM

Please post here!

these calculator for unsustainable investment. cloud mining, scam.
maybe normal mining if you have a lot of money to invest.
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 06:40:42 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2015, 07:14:00 PM by jackg

REPORTED AS A SCAM

I found another website.
It seems that if you invest it may be more of a ponzi ut you could always give it a try.
It is more of a faucet and I have been using it for a few days and have got 20k satoshi for visiting the site 8 times!

On an normal FREE account you earn 46 satoshi a minute with a maximum earning of 46000 satoshi for upgaded versions for 0.5 bitcoin.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH REF LINKS!!!

Please send me evidence of the person being a scammer. Including the name of the owner, previous scams and other information.

Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: