Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:11:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investments  (Read 357171 times)
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:22:23 PM

I honestly don't think lending in this forum is going to give anyone much profit right now. From what I can see there are more possibilities of you getting ripped and scammed than getting profit and even if you have collateral you have to sell it, overall I don't see it as a good investment, at least not in this forum unless you have a huge amount of bitcoins and you accept serious customers.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:04:49 PM

I honestly don't think lending in this forum is going to give anyone much profit right now. From what I can see there are more possibilities of you getting ripped and scammed than getting profit and even if you have collateral you have to sell it, overall I don't see it as a good investment, at least not in this forum unless you have a huge amount of bitcoins and you accept serious customers.

I am not against loans but, I will not spend an hour or so to collect 5 dollar from a kid in east europe. It is too time consuming.

However, the fact that people are doing this, must mean there is some profit to be made.
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:47:42 PM

What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!
Maybe it is cloud mining.
Crypto_Boost

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:57:12 PM

Try CryptoBoost,.. https://cryptoboost.co

as long as you understand the game rules you can easily continue to make profit while risking little Wink

PS. Do not be put off by my red feedback , it's not justified. Just do your own research
AstralWonder

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:26:32 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 03:37:33 PM by AstralWonder

As for the best investment, I don't think most of us know right now what will be hyped in the next few years.

Certainly we have seen huge bubbles to profit from in earlier years with Bitcoin and its competitors, but that's slowed down for now. It might be best to wait for better opportunities (future bubbles) before investing.
GannickusX

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:44:54 PM

I am not against loans but, I will not spend an hour or so to collect 5 dollar from a kid in east europe. It is too time consuming.

However, the fact that people are doing this, must mean there is some profit to be made.

Meh I don't know, I have seen people in this forum doing a lot of crazy stuff for any amount of bitcoins. I mean there has to be a little bit of profit but you never know if someone is going to scam you and make you lose all the profit.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:17:44 PM

Lending money could be a good business where there is not much to do except keep a track of your loans and make sure they're paid on time if not you always have valid collateral to sell or keep as an asset.The probability of you getting scammed in loaning is quite more if you don't follow the rules of lending and you turn out to be greedy if someone is ready to give you high ROI.You can probably start a mini bank in the long run I suppose.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:33:15 PM

In my opinion that cloud computing is not so relevant in a given time than even a year ago. Investments in the new alternative coins may bring a good income with the right attachment.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:18:10 PM

I've lost $20k~ on Bitcoin-based mining investments so I personally would recommend researching that before putting money in it. Smiley A lot of people suggest mining but you should research first and not lose $20k like I did, haha.

As for the best investment, I don't think most of us know right now what will be hyped in the next few years.

Certainly we have seen huge bubbles to profit from in earlier years with Bitcoin and its competitors, but that's slowed down for now. It might be best to wait for better opportunities (future bubbles) before investing.

Today, in a mediocre market, betting on a bitcoin increase is more profitable then buying equipment and start mining.
Just go back in the charts and choose an entry point with an outlook for 6 months. Obviously I am talking about the dip and since we are still in a dip, it applies.

So be wise and if you consider mining, don't do it. Go for buying btc directly. When you cash out, make sure to wire some to my bank account. Roll Eyes
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:11:38 AM

Uhm, I used to lend on this forum and so far I can its profitable. I was ripped off once but I admit it was my bad for not asking a collateral Cheesy But overall, you can earn much profit with lending on this forum. Personally I used to earn at least 10% profit for each loan, excluding the tips and extension fees. You've just had to follow the, No Collateral, No Loan rule Wink

XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:23:52 PM

Uhm, I used to lend on this forum and so far I can its profitable. I was ripped off once but I admit it was my bad for not asking a collateral Cheesy But overall, you can earn much profit with lending on this forum. Personally I used to earn at least 10% profit for each loan, excluding the tips and extension fees. You've just had to follow the, No Collateral, No Loan rule Wink

If the loans are 0.01-0.10 even with 10% profit from each of them you still need a lot of loans to even make 0.1 bitcoins, It's profitable but how profitable and profitable enough to use your time with it?
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:38:18 PM

I have had an antminer s5 miner on Hashnest which was 1GHs. I liked the service so about an hour ago, I invested 10 mbtc on antminer s3s and have already made 600 satoshi profit!

I have 40GHs of s3s now! At 2200 satoshi per GHs.

Seems that this may have good ROI (so long as the bitcoin value continues to increase!)
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:54:11 PM

In my opinion that cloud computing is not so relevant in a given time than even a year ago. Investments in the new alternative coins may bring a good income with the right attachment.

Cloud computing in itself is not a profitable investment anymore unless you can use your share to trade. Altcoin pump and dumps could be a great profit bringer if you can move a single altcoin market at will, but I highly advise against this kind of activity.
GannickusX

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:11:56 PM

I have had an antminer s5 miner on Hashnest which was 1GHs. I liked the service so about an hour ago, I invested 10 mbtc on antminer s3s and have already made 600 satoshi profit!

Seems that this may have good ROI (so long as the bitcoin value continues to increase!)

Mmh I don't know, mining seems really hard now, not that easy to profit from it and eventually you are gambling because of the volatility of bitcoin, one day you can have 0.1 btc profit and the next day that profit is worth 30% less because of the price.
balanced190

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:22:17 AM

I think that making video on youtube is the best way and with a low risk.  Wink
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:33:02 AM

how you can buy a so small amount they do not permit it, maybe it was in the past?

for pacmic you can put from 1 tera to above and the same is for their hash contract
GannickusX

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:23:47 PM

I think that making video on youtube is the best way and with a low risk.  Wink

If you are in that kind of stuff, streaming on twitch.tv it's most likely better, you only need a few thousand viewers to get a good monthly profit, meanwhile on youtube you will have to edit videos, get a lot and I mean a LOT of views to get a decent profit. For example the last video I uploaded had 30k views, only 2$ profit, of course if you have millions of views you are going to get much more.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:12:50 PM

I think that making video on youtube is the best way and with a low risk.  Wink

If you are in that kind of stuff, streaming on twitch.tv it's most likely better, you only need a few thousand viewers to get a good monthly profit, meanwhile on youtube you will have to edit videos, get a lot and I mean a LOT of views to get a decent profit. For example the last video I uploaded had 30k views, only 2$ profit, of course if you have millions of views you are going to get much more.

I thought the a common denominator over video earnings in Youtube was ~$1 / 1k views. What network have you partnered with? Or was it just Adsense?

The problem with Twitch streaming is that you've got to have the skills for players to watch you - and not everyone has the talent for that. At least in YT you'd just have to be creative with cutting and editing videos to get some profit.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:05:12 AM

I think that making video on youtube is the best way and with a low risk.  Wink

I thought the a common denominator over video earnings in Youtube was ~$1 / 1k views. What network have you partnered with? Or was it just Adsense?

The problem with Twitch streaming is that you've got to have the skills for players to watch you - and not everyone has the talent for that. At least in YT you'd just have to be creative with cutting and editing videos to get some profit.

No, the 1$ / 1k views is a lie, you don't get paid for views anyways you get paid for clicks on the ads. I personally get 1$ / 10k views on average but sometimes a video with 400 views can earn me 1$, it depends on the clicks. Twitch does not pay much in terms of ads but if you get subs and donations you can get a lot of money. Top streamers get easily 1k dollars only in donations.
BlackMarketKarma

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Cyclical economic ebb and flow.

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:19:16 AM

As was already mentioned, the best investment in Bitcoin is bitcoin itself. If only it would have been possible to invest in shares of the internet itself in the late 80's, early 90's...

There is definitely corollary to be made here...

BTC   Grin  BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: