Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:30:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investments  (Read 357171 times)
Hashminers

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:32:49 PM

all investment involve risk.but there is no profit without taking 0% risk besides bank but bank pay you only 8-10% yearly. so i suggests you to invest your bitcoin on cloud mining site.i invested 200$ and back my money 300% in year.they almost give you 1% back of your invested btc and for forever.

Yea to earn money you should also take risk. But i will always try to limit my risk.
And I would always diversify my investment. Never put all money on 1 horse.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:53:21 PM

Try holding the bitcoins and sell it for the highest price, and try trading some used altcoins as well, i think that's the best investments with Bitcoin's currency
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:36:56 PM

Just stay away from the ponzi schemes and from gambling because it's so risky and don't invest your coins there, most likely you will lose all your hard earned coins investing there. You can start trading if you have good experience about it.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:09:53 PM

Right now i think the best way to earn money is investing in oil. The price is very low and according to the latest reports it will stay low for at least a year orso
Which gives us plenty of opportunity to earn on it.

Rather go on bitcoin since we are on bitcointalk, tbh I am not really familiar with investing on oil but I am pretty sure investing on bitcoin will be better Wink

greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:56:00 PM

Right now i think the best way to earn money is investing in oil. The price is very low and according to the latest reports it will stay low for at least a year orso
Which gives us plenty of opportunity to earn on it.

Rather go on bitcoin since we are on bitcointalk, tbh I am not really familiar with investing on oil but I am pretty sure investing on bitcoin will be better Wink

Investing in bitcoin is a really very good idea even i am doing it partially and also you can invest in gold as well if you want to play safe but if you wanna achieve a really hefty profit with little risk then please go for bitcoin since its value increase day by day
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:03:23 PM

A good strategy now is to hold the bitcoins and wait for the halving.
Another option for investing would be cloud mining. Any other forms of investment I would'nt recommend since there are many scammers out there.
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:35:14 PM

all investment involve risk.but there is no profit without taking 0% risk besides bank but bank pay you only 8-10% yearly. so i suggests you to invest your bitcoin on cloud mining site.i invested 200$ and back my money 300% in year.they almost give you 1% back of your invested btc and for forever.

can you name that cloud mining site you are saying? seems like cloud mining sites nowadays were ponzis. you can send me also a pm if you want
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:38:20 PM

I don't know where you are from but our banks seem to be capped at 5% (no bank offers heigher in the UK).

Just stay away from the ponzi schemes and from gambling because it's so risky and don't invest your coins there, most likely you will lose all your hard earned coins investing there. You can start trading if you have good experience about it.
Some ponzis are good. I have manipulated a few into getting money back and leaving before they run out of money.
Manipulating markets is quite a good thing at the moment.

can you name that cloud mining site you are saying? seems like cloud mining sites nowadays were ponzis. you can send me also a pm if you want
Some cloud mining sites like Hashnest are not scamming ponzis.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:57:44 PM

Try holding the bitcoins and sell it for the highest price, and try trading some used altcoins as well, i think that's the best investments with Bitcoin's currency

Best investment would be bitcoin itself i don't believe in altcoin

Am I spamming? Report me!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:54:19 AM

hashnest is not a ponzi, it work and it is legit, but this does not mean that you will roi fast and take huge profit from it

all cloud aside from those that are real ponzi, are risky anyway, legit or not
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:01:42 AM

There are different investments that you can make. But if you now invest in some coins, than there will be a chance that you can have some profit.
I hope later that more people will use Bitcoin and understand what it can do. But that will happen in the future.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:16:05 AM

hashnest is not a ponzi, it work and it is legit, but this does not mean that you will roi fast and take huge profit from it

i fully agree with you, hashnest is legit but paying too little and need more time for ROI, but its safe. i think there is only 2 alternative version toinvest  in cloud mining, first is hashnest, slower but safer and hashocean, more risky but if you will invest sagely you can get good profit faster

P.S if anyone will decide to invest on shashocean, pm me, i will teach you some skills
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:36:45 AM

i fully agree with you, hashnest is legit but paying too little and need more time for ROI, but its safe. i think there is only 2 alternative version toinvest  in cloud mining, first is hashnest, slower but safer and hashocean, more risky but if you will invest sagely you can get good profit faster

P.S if anyone will decide to invest on shashocean, pm me, i will teach you some skills
To make a good investment. You must have some money and patience and that is the most important. Without patience you will always lose money.
And you must be sure that you will make some profit later in the future, and of course it is hard to predict.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:34:03 PM

the best investment is to save as much as possible bitcoin. because the store bitcoin, the possibility of bitcoin prices will rise. I am very sure of it. bitcoin movements such as gold. bitcoin very favorable for investment.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:17:53 PM

I think the best investment you can also make with Bitcoin, but you never know what can happen in the future and that is scary.
But you can now see that the value is slowly rising and that is very good. I hope it will rise for a long time so we can sell it with profit.
nuevo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:04:34 PM

I'd be careful investing in any bitcoin related product as they all come with risk to loss of principle. If you decide to take that risk here are some suggestions:

- You can convert to CLAMS and invest on Just Dice, I got pretty decent returns there for a while.
- BTCJam, I haven't used them in about a year but I was getting good returns by investing in A and B credit individuals.

What sort of return were you getting?

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
phibay

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:26:30 PM

coming from a legendary member, i might take a look on that

thanks for the suggestion.
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:39:04 PM

coming from a legendary member, i might take a look on that

thanks for the suggestion.

This is definitely not a ponzi.
It is run by the highly succcessful company called BITMAIN>
If Hashnest were to scam, BITMAIN would lose large revenueas a result.
tommorisonwebdesign

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:21:40 AM

I would say your best to invest your money and bitcoin into a website/company. Most of these Bitcoin "investment" sites are ponzis or are a scam of some other sort. That is just the reality of making money online.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:08:21 AM

Best investment are now in Bitcoin I think. The value is now rising and rising and that is very good.
But it is very hard to predict. You never know what can happen with a currency and that is the problem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: