Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:34:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investments  (Read 357171 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:49:14 AM

Actually the best investment is saving up your money. Don't invest your money to an investment site. It's probably just another ponzi scam. No matter how long it is running, or no matter how many years it promise to run, a ponzi scam will always be a ponzi scam.

So better keep your money than losing it after trusting some kind of 'investment site'. Grin

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 11:51:25 AM

Actually the best investment is saving up your money. Don't invest your money to an investment site. It's probably just another ponzi scam. No matter how long it is running, or no matter how many years it promise to run, a ponzi scam will always be a ponzi scam.

So better keep your money than losing it after trusting some kind of 'investment site'. Grin

explain me how you can lose sometthing with my U2 system if all is absolutly free...

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:20:41 PM

the best investment that if you invest in gambling. invest in gambling very meguntungkan. but if you do not really believe you would lose all your money. gambling is very risky.

Yup don't go with gambling,  I think the best investment nowadays is buying Bitcoins for this current price and holding it for sometime , because it's expected that prices will increase soon, so it's profitable . But if we choose this investment we have to be patients till reaching the reasonable price for selling
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:37:51 PM

explain me how you can lose sometthing with my U2 system if all is absolutly free...

I`m assuming your "u2 system" is a investment site supposedly..

So 1st off - just like everything on this forum the reputation has to be earned.. so for someone to even start or bother with your suggestion needs to be earned.

But lets say we get past all that, the operator which refers to you. Can leave at any point given time, which is what bothers most people obviously - hence why he says ponzi scams, etc.

avw1982

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:48:07 AM

I think the best investment nowadays is buying Bitcoins for this current price and holding it for sometime , because it's expected that prices will increase soon, so it's profitable...
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:46:50 PM

I think the best investment nowadays is buying Bitcoins for this current price and holding it for sometime , because it's expected that prices will increase soon, so it's profitable...

Buying bitcoins at 450 could be a bad thing, since you will have to recoup if the price comes into a decline.
When it was at 380 it was a fifty fifty percentage of change. But now i would try to get oil or focus on trading alts.
1broker.bid

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 01:19:16 PM

Mark my words: Buy silver bullion and get a collateralized loan with it. Then you can use that to 'invest' in alt coins if you want, but I dont recommend it. Instead, buy more silver with it and get another loan.
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:55:28 PM

Buying bitcoins at 450 could be a bad thing, since you will have to recoup if the price comes into a decline.
When it was at 380 it was a fifty fifty percentage of change. But now i would try to get oil or focus on trading alts.

Perhaps he can wait for a few days or weeks in hopes of BTC price would go down to 430-440$ atleast. Then he can join the solid holders of BTC and wait for the super pump. Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:49:14 AM

Perhaps he can wait for a few days or weeks in hopes of BTC price would go down to 430-440$ atleast. Then he can join the solid holders of BTC and wait for the super pump. Smiley

I dont think BTC price will go down, it can only go up...with current price btc mining isnt so profitable like before, and when rewards fall to half, it price has to go up...so investing now in btc and waiting for halving maybe would be good choice for invest....its my opinion

I kind of think the BTC price will not go down. But it's his choice, not ours. So let us let him decide.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

redhopper

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:08:27 PM

BEST Investment for bitcoin is "NOT TO INVEST"
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:26:19 PM

I dont think BTC price will go down, it can only go up...with current price btc mining isnt so profitable like before, and when rewards fall to half, it price has to go up...so investing now in btc and waiting for halving maybe would be good choice for invest....its my opinion

I kind of think the BTC price will not go down. But it's his choice, not ours. So let us let him decide.

Price will depends upon the technology as well the growth happens when more users start using bitcoin. As quoted bitcoin usage and acceptance  will increase gradually as it is now.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:46:14 AM

how do you plan to accumulate more? remember that simple waiting for the price to increase is not going to give you more bitcoin, but only more out of it
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:52:20 AM

I agree, even I do not find the good site investment, I prefer my own way to grow my bitcoin, such trade, lending or gambling.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 12:01:15 PM

I agree, even I do not find the good site investment, I prefer my own way to grow my bitcoin, such trade, lending or gambling.

If you like trading...i invite you to trade for free here:
http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net

Once you have claimed for free you have 5 options ...as trader,chose the best option for you.

Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:44:52 PM

I think his point is that you better keep your money instead of losing them all once you've fallen victim in one of ponzi sites. You can go from 100 to 0  real quick if you get scammed by one of those HYIP sites. Since the use of bitcoin also gives you the anonymity privilege, the admin of the scam site or whoever scammed you will never get traced just because you know his/her bitcoin address. The name used probably isn't his/her real name. The email address used in a scam site might be just a dummy account.

Be really wise when investing in something. Be it an investment site, or a cloud mining, etc, you should be really wise about your decision.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:01:59 PM

The best investment that you can make is now in Bitcoin because as you can see now you see also that Bitcoin is getting more used and also more acceptable and that is perfect.
The only thing is that you never will know what will happen with Bitcoin so it is hard to take some actions.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:54:33 AM

Once you have claimed for free you have 5 options ...as trader,chose the best option for you.

lol I do not see it related to trade. you try scammer with your own site. I do not like cloudmining, I know that using a ponzi system.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 08:50:59 AM

lol I do not see it related to trade. you try scammer with your own site. I do not like cloudmining, I know that using a ponzi system.

And you are funny...(lol)
Explain me why I should scam with my site where the users are the owners...
Have you so far read about scammed people from winspiral?
For me claiming shares for free and having the possibility to sell them is "trading"
If you do not know what trading is...you should not talk about.

I persist and sign:
you can trade on

go on moonbitcoin faucet...there it is related with the Moon...(lol)

ingenuity

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:03:31 AM

the better investment is buy bitcoins now and save it in your wallet, and wait for halving you may earn up to 175% with our risking your bitcoins
avw1982

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:39:21 PM

the better investment is buy bitcoins now and save it in your wallet, and wait for halving you may earn up to 175% with our risking your bitcoins

Holding Bitcoins for some periods and then sell it and make profit, that's could working well if you re really patient and include some risk too, we can't exactly predict the coming prices as known. But i think after the next halving the bitcoin's prices will increase...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: