Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investments  (Read 357169 times)
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:06:17 PM

the better investment is buy bitcoins now and save it in your wallet, and wait for halving you may earn up to 175% with our risking your bitcoins

This is my strategy too. Trading can be fun and risky, but right now the focus is on selling my coins higher. Maybe in 2 years.
On a sidenote i have to say the altcoin market seems to be booming too.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:58:44 PM

I will suggest that with your bitcoin, try to start your website of any good business or of some good category you will definitely earn a good amount of money, as nowadays everyone who is a site owner is earning a money with fastest speed.
supersajin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 02:51:06 AM

I just found this auto trading site. Live trading stats & paying.
https://novatrader.biz/?ref=SeXd1EB

I have a post under gambling...i'll post my daily payouts
Withdrawal    Apr 27, 2016 16:45    0.00100000    Withdraw to account 1MFUDZvScWcr9ZLZxbBNjfB6vqTdv98NTt. TXID is 3ad253e9249f5b30d358da037426e24d402a217f188cb7c348fb5c9ef315e1be

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:55:52 AM

The good investment for your bitcoin to grow is I think trading and buying bitcoins. Well, if you are good enough on predicting price movement of coins, then that is the best way to earn more from your invesment.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:44:31 AM

Bitcoin is down by almost 1% today. I'm a bit tempted to buy some, so I'm thinking that if it goes down even more, like maybe 2%, I should get my budget ready. Hoping that it drops to $450 by the end of the day or tomorrow and the window of opportunity to buy is still there.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:16:42 PM

the better investment is buy bitcoins now and save it in your wallet, and wait for halving you may earn up to 175% with our risking your bitcoins
Yes, it is a good investment nowadays every person is doing the same , everyone is buying bitcoin and saving in their wallets waiting for the halving which will bring a sure benefit for its holders in a few months.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:44:23 PM

Yes, it is a good investment nowadays every person is doing the same , everyone is buying bitcoin and saving in their wallets waiting for the halving which will bring a sure benefit for its holders in a few months.
And with that if he also start trade then I think he will double up his profit and then the earning will not be 175% but will be about more than 300%, the fluctuations are once again high in the price of bitcoin, so I will suggest to start trade.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:41:30 AM

And with that if he also start trade then I think he will double up his profit and then the earning will not be 175% but will be about more than 300%, the fluctuations are once again high in the price of bitcoin, so I will suggest to start trade.
In my case I cannot afford to buy large number amount of bitcoins since it is very expensive with its current price, do you think by just buying an altcoins would be good ? I really expect the price will rise in the future for some good altcoins.
Doms

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:57:22 AM

In my case I cannot afford to buy large number amount of bitcoins since it is very expensive with its current price, do you think by just buying an altcoins would be good ? I really expect the price will rise in the future for some good altcoins.

I haven't quite dabbled much on altcoins as I'm relatively new to the crypto currency technology. Bitcoin is my top priority now and I might consider altcoin once I'm confident that I've gained enough knowledge to invest in other altcoins. Quite a few altcoins have died a quick death and were not able to keep in pace with BTC and litecoin.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:33:13 PM

Holding Bitcoins for some periods and then sell it and make profit, that's could working well if you re really patient and include some risk too, we can't exactly predict the coming prices as known. But i think after the next halving the bitcoin's prices will increase...
I think there is no any risk in bitcoin as holding it, now the price is going to increase with each day and at the time when we will near to halving the price will boost up, so no any risk is there with holding bitcoin.
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 09:18:13 AM

Holding Bitcoins for some periods and then sell it and make profit, that's could working well if you re really patient and include some risk too, we can't exactly predict the coming prices as known. But i think after the next halving the bitcoin's prices will increase...
I think there is no any risk in bitcoin as holding it, now the price is going to increase with each day and at the time when we will near to halving the price will boost up, so no any risk is there with holding bitcoin.
There is a risk of course but its minimal. Bitcoin enthusiast nowadays are keeping bitcoins because they are expecting a price appreciation after the halving. That is a good investment if you believe that it will happen, you need to make your own research and not just follow from people comments here.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:37:00 PM

There is a risk of course but its minimal. Bitcoin enthusiast nowadays are keeping bitcoins because they are expecting a price appreciation after the halving. That is a good investment if you believe that it will happen, you need to make your own research and not just follow from people comments here.

I find it strange how so many bitcoin holders become speculators on the market. But to some extent i agree on their strategy. The current price makes it very tempting to hold and wait to make a profit when selling it higher.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:51:52 PM

I find it strange how so many bitcoin holders become speculators on the market. But to some extent i agree on their strategy. The current price makes it very tempting to hold and wait to make a profit when selling it higher.

It's the money making aspect that is ruling markets around the world. Basically every person that steps into Bitcoin is a speculator. One more than the other, but at the end people have the same goal. And that is making profit.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:53:57 PM

It's the money making aspect that is ruling markets around the world. Basically every person that steps into Bitcoin is a speculator. One more than the other, but at the end people have the same goal. And that is making profit.

So do investment bro! I think the best investment nowadays is buying Bitcoins for this current price and holding it for sometime , because it's expected that prices will increase soon, so it's profitable...
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 05:21:19 PM

So do investment bro! I think the best investment nowadays is buying Bitcoins for this current price and holding it for sometime , because it's expected that prices will increase soon, so it's profitable...

Its really a good suggestion to for a big buy if you have some fiat. Falling days getting bitcoin at this price is really hard. Buying and holding is good for the days till halving rather than investing in some investment sites.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Doms

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:37:13 AM

What works for one may not work for the other. As with everything, we are all unique individuals who have certain characteristics and traits that affect our emotions when it comes to investments. Others would readily gamble their BTC in a heartbeat. Some would just hold and wait. Some would speculate on trades and try to earn quick profits.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:01:26 AM

What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!

There are lots of options as to where to invest in bitcoin. The only that hinders would be the amount you have in hand. investing to hardware can be a good thing especially if the electricity cost in your area is cheaper.  Buying tokens/coins in the ICO is also just one of the path to take that you won't have to wait for years to see the gain. Trading coins on exchange may need a lot of  BTC but still this is also an option for you.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:05:20 AM

You have so much options to choose on investing your bitcoin. Well, others would like to take risks like investing on hyip and mining. Others use in gambling and others is on trading. Well, it is up to you where to invest. You can also invest it in making faucets.
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:23:02 AM

You have so much options to choose on investing your bitcoin. Well, others would like to take risks like investing on hyip and mining. Others use in gambling and others is on trading. Well, it is up to you where to invest. You can also invest it in making faucets.
Most of the investor who does not have a decent money to invest try their luck on HYIP cause of the high return promises. Other do in gambling cause you can turn your money even 10 times in less than an our, but I would not recommend this to anyone, if you have a decent amount of money don't invest in sites which promises returns that is too good to be true.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:36:51 AM

Most of the investor who does not have a decent money to invest try their luck on HYIP cause of the high return promises. Other do in gambling cause you can turn your money even 10 times in less than an our, but I would not recommend this to anyone, if you have a decent amount of money don't invest in sites which promises returns that is too good to be true.

Well, a investing in hyip is like a desperate move for those who know how a hyip runs.. It is still the best to put your coins on trading platforms and trade it to some promising altcoins and abandon it or  return back to bitcoin when you know that you already have profit..  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: