Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investments  (Read 357169 times)
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:22:54 PM

In my opinion, best investment with bitcoin is staking coin, buy some Hashrate from trusted cloud mining like hashflare or genesis
I just wanna add hashnest trusted too, because they have support hardware by bitmain. But it is still has risk to scam so we must invest with we can lost it.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:34:05 PM

In my opinion, best investment with bitcoin is staking coin, buy some Hashrate from trusted cloud mining like hashflare or genesis
I just wanna add hashnest trusted too, because they have support hardware by bitmain. But it is still has risk to scam so we must invest with we can lost it.

Yep, just like other investment sites, they will run away when there's no more investors coming in. The owner of the investment sites are all anonymous so I think that investing in any investment site is not a good idea. Go invest in other things like investing in opening a new business. Use your money as a capital of something. If you are too mine, mine by buying your own mining rig. Don't depend on those mining sites.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:37:00 PM

it would be very useful if the coin is emerging. but if it becomes popular then staking is not profitable. you will be more benefit if trade in these coins. I recommend because I've been there.

In other words, staker must do research before invest in staking coin. There are many coin to stake, but have low buy volume.
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:43:40 PM

What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!
i dont know what is the bestway to invest bitcoin
but investment in reality is not always make an profit, but also it can be risky.. i reccomend you not to invest all of you btc  Cool
yes you are right bro. all i do not invest because there are other sites that scammers. Alas, if all you are able bitcoin scam
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:48:39 PM

Please post here!
for me the must trusted site is no investment hashocean. He or she is paying. so better if you dare to invest want to BTC
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:38:24 AM

Please post here!
for me the must trusted site is no investment hashocean. He or she is paying. so better if you dare to invest want to BTC
I don't invest in hashocean because I am an intelligent investor, I carefully evaluate my investment and I select the best industry. I put big money on gambling sites and ICO for altcoins.
Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:14:46 AM

Please post here!
I don't invest in hashocean because I am an intelligent investor, I carefully evaluate my investment and I select the best industry. I put big money on gambling sites and ICO for altcoins.
Is mining never profitable ? If the organisation gives proof of their installations (pictures of their miners for instance), it might be profitable without much risk. But of course, some obscure ugly website promising 200% a day from an infallible martingale method might not be the best investment  Grin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:36:03 AM

invest to projects that has high potential like ETH, WAVES and BRK coin.
they could really have huge value int he future so if you intend to invest the amount you can afford to keep. try these coins and buy from Exchanges.

if you want to invest on gambling site try bitvest.io the minimum is just 0.01 btc

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 10:57:44 AM

I think the best investment is to use your bitcoin earnings to buy knowledge.. just like marketing making a website making appss games or programmer this is i think that the best way and best investment to have a knowledge and use it in the future..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:21:51 PM

they could really have huge value int he future so if you intend to invest the amount you can afford to keep. try these coins and buy from Exchanges.

if you want to invest on gambling site try bitvest.io the minimum is just 0.01 btc

Wait, isn't bitvest a gambling site? Are they willing to accept any investments for their site itself? If yes then that's great and I'm looking into it.
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:38:57 PM

I think the best investment is to use your bitcoin earnings to buy knowledge.. just like marketing making a website making appss games or programmer this is i think that the best way and best investment to have a knowledge and use it in the future..
Or you can just search it google, you know google hold most of the information we might have. And I think the best thing you can do is to build a business. And if you are already earning decent amount in your business thats how other things will follow for your list.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:07:40 PM

Or you can just search it google, you know google hold most of the information we might have. And I think the best thing you can do is to build a business. And if you are already earning decent amount in your business thats how other things will follow for your list.

Yeah, starting a business is a best choice, with that we can start an un ending profit with little efforts, but if he can wait a little then I think he should have to wait as the price of bitcoin is increasing and will be doubled sooner so the better is that wait a little more to get more capital for your business, and then try to start your business.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:25:29 PM

It's been running for years now so it's trustworthy. But yeah AMHash was backed by real miners but still went down as a scam.

The only thing that's off about cloudmining as an investment is the difficulty. It kills investments.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
freakying99

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:49:51 PM

The only thing that's off about cloudmining as an investment is the difficulty. It kills investments.

whats the different in SOLO ? if some company legitimately sells u the GHs and simply asks their service fees then it would be profitable(depending on the company's expenses).
Pormanullang

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:08:27 PM

I think the best investment nowadays is buying Bitcoins for this current price and holding it for sometime , because it's expected that prices will increase soon, so it's profitable . But if we choose this investment we have to be patients till reaching the reasonable price for selling
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:22:49 PM

The problem with all those alt coins youre referring to is that the potential is not there or can be killed if something does go bad.

Take for example what happened with some recent events with the hacker with the dao situation which effected every eth holder.

Thats just the small taste of what risk is on holding an alt coin.

coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:52:51 AM

You claim hashflare and genesis as a trusted choice for could mining and I have to ask why and what makes them so trusted?  I was interested in cloud mining a while ago but I never seen where you can make a profit.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀