Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:29:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investments  (Read 357169 times)
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:14:45 PM

I prefer to trade and lend as an investment. You can potentially gain the amount of bitcoin by doing these and hopefully the price per bitcoin will also rise. So you can have a twofold gain.

Trading is a best suggestion, but in lending I think you are pointing to interest earning, so it is not good as that amount is much lesser as if we invest that amount in trade or any other business then we will be able to earn some bigger amount of profit.

Duh, have you heard diversification? Not everybody puts their investment in one basket.

Diversification is better but it does not mean that we should have to put our money into a place where we will get much lesser amount of profit. If there are a lot of other ways of investment where we can gt bigger profit then what a need for investing for least profits!!

yeah, it is not sensible to put our money for lend to get a smaller amount as interest on it, we can invest them in some other places also where we will get a higher profit, especially when we start our business we will be able to get a bigger and faster profit from our that investment.

I also agree with you, as when we put our money into banks then they start business with that amount and give us only a smallest portion of the profit which they get with our money, so why not we ourself start a good business with that money and get the full profit from our money.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:45:08 PM

I think that one of the best options to invest btc is trading, not sure about forex trading though.
Many people are already recommend trading but honestly its not only the best to choose many ways to earn in bitcoin or to invest try also to invest it to your self start a blog and be smart of making and publish that you can earn for advertising or earning bitcoin in uploading file and post it to your blog and share it to other to earn bitcoins per download many companies online right now are paying in bitcoin so its good choice to study how to publish and how to start making traffic to your blog and earn for advertising or per download.... ..

Trading is not an investment. Holding btc is. Just like Job won't won't be called an investment.

I feel holding btc is a good option right now, since miners don't profit below 500, so I doubt that we will see a price below 500. So 550ish should be the lowest we will hit.

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:14:20 AM

as there is no doubt about this that all investments are risky but tome one should invest money in such kind of business where one have good experience and interest in that field. as my own experience is in sports gambling therefore i will like to invest my money in sports gambling.

Investing is not only a gambling or betting but you can still invest your money in BTC, gold, real estate, stocks and in many other places. Betting investments are very risky, and you may lose all your money even though you're an expert in predicting sports results. I never consider betting or gambling as an investment.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:14:18 AM

One of the best options that i learnt now days is lending.Give loan with your bitcoins which offer you a valid collateral more than the loan amount.
Its completely safe and gives the good return as well and in short time.Just have to keep in mind that only take that collaral which is easy to sell if some did not repaid your loan.

Yes, but is it not difficult to find a legit borrower these days?
I've been lurking in the Lending section and all I see are invalid collaterals and fake accounts.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:47:51 AM

One of the best options that i learnt now days is lending.Give loan with your bitcoins which offer you a valid collateral more than the loan amount.
Its completely safe and gives the good return as well and in short time.Just have to keep in mind that only take that collaral which is easy to sell if some did not repaid your loan.

Yes, but is it not difficult to find a legit borrower these days?
I've been lurking in the Lending section and all I see are invalid collaterals and fake accounts.
might be a good one is to have the account itself as colleteral before you give the lend, i think make it more cheaper from the base price of the account as a collateral to make a profits with this business.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
wildworld

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:21:48 PM

My experience : I am trader and pay with bitcoin and end of the month a nice profit. Each month, more profits and more bitcoin .
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:04:59 PM

as there is no doubt about this that all investments are risky but tome one should invest money in such kind of business where one have good experience and interest in that field. as my own experience is in sports gambling therefore i will like to invest my money in sports gambling.

Investing is not only a gambling or betting but you can still invest your money in BTC, gold, real estate, stocks and in many other places. Betting investments are very risky, and you may lose all your money even though you're an expert in predicting sports results. I never consider betting or gambling as an investment.
i think every kind of investment is risky. you just need to have good experience and interested where you are going to invest your bitcoin, and even then you can minimize your lost. although gambling is a game of luck still if you have good experience and skill of gambling you can show more good result in gambling.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 04:06:45 PM

i think every kind of investment is risky. you just need to have good experience and interested where you are going to invest your bitcoin, and even then you can minimize your lost. although gambling is a game of luck still if you have good experience and skill of gambling you can show more good result in gambling.

If you see risk every where then the best is doing nothing...If I follow risk argument here,then even sign campaign is risky because so long you have not be paid,so long a risk is possible.

satmas

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:53:10 PM

I suggest that you invest into altcoins. But make sure to do your due diligence and make the choice that you think will make you the most profit. Hopefully the altcoins that you decide to invest in(if you do decide to invest into altcoins) aren't scams.
John Constantine

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:34:43 PM

Bitcoin can also be considered as long time investment, if you're holding your coins. You could also trade some altcoins, this can give you some good profit or even some loss, it's important to be always aware of the trading volume before invest in some altcoin.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:56:01 PM

Bitcoin can also be considered as long time investment, if you're holding your coins. You could also trade some altcoins, this can give you some good profit or even some loss, it's important to be always aware of the trading volume before invest in some altcoin.

You are right the newbies often in the search of low priced altcoin get those coins which are dead and are unable to resell them back so lose is the result of that trade, try to study well before investing in any coin.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:34:43 AM

You are right the newbies often in the search of low priced altcoin get those coins which are dead and are unable to resell them back so lose is the result of that trade, try to study well before investing in any coin.
that's the big problem if newbies just listen to a traditional pattern that they buy low and sell high without knowing the coin background they will end up to lose their money, it is much better to know deeper from the alt project before investing to avoid big mistakes.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:11:58 AM

I follow charts and their patterns, and invest in altcoins accordingly to make some small investments become big returns...
I invested in Monero and made 6x my investment, and I am still playing with it, it is more liquid than any other alts these days, and waiting for tomorrow to see the huge spike we all have been waiting for in the history of XMR...

wildworld

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:31:18 AM

I prefer to trade and lend as an investment. You can potentially gain the amount of bitcoin by doing these and hopefully the price per bitcoin will also rise. So you can have a twofold gain.

Trading is a best suggestion, but in lending I think you are pointing to interest earning, so it is not good as that amount is much lesser as if we invest that amount in trade or any other business then we will be able to earn some bigger amount of profit.

Duh, have you heard diversification? Not everybody puts their investment in one basket.

Diversification is better but it does not mean that we should have to put our money into a place where we will get much lesser amount of profit. If there are a lot of other ways of investment where we can gt bigger profit then what a need for investing for least profits!!

yeah, it is not sensible to put our money for lend to get a smaller amount as interest on it, we can invest them in some other places also where we will get a higher profit, especially when we start our business we will be able to get a bigger and faster profit from our that investment.

I also agree with you, as when we put our money into banks then they start business with that amount and give us only a smallest portion of the profit which they get with our money, so why not we ourself start a good business with that money and get the full profit from our money.

that's a good idea, my own protefeuille brings much more than the bank. Starting with a small capital and build without taking much riscico . It's possible !
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:41:52 AM

I follow charts and their patterns, and invest in altcoins accordingly to make some small investments become big returns...
I invested in Monero and made 6x my investment, and I am still playing with it, it is more liquid than any other alts these days, and waiting for tomorrow to see the huge spike we all have been waiting for in the history of XMR...

Saw how XMR rise. I was too late though. But enough for me to see that it's going down up to now. Hopefully I have the time to analyze more altcoins and take advantage into it.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:31:07 PM

Saw how XMR rise. I was too late though. But enough for me to see that it's going down up to now. Hopefully I have the time to analyze more altcoins and take advantage into it.

You can be having a hard time analyzing them because they are very unpreditable.  The first second you saw a very strong buy wall then the next second buy wall is gone and  dump began to  happen.  It is purely manipulated unless  you know people from the pump team and Im sure you got your tip.   Anyway nothing beat the idea of having a personal business such as online store or other kind or business.  Because you are the one controling it, succes and failure depends on your capability to adopt in the market and decision.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:56:45 PM

You can be having a hard time analyzing them because they are very unpreditable.  The first second you saw a very strong buy wall then the next second buy wall is gone and  dump began to  happen.  It is purely manipulated unless  you know people from the pump team and Im sure you got your tip.   Anyway nothing beat the idea of having a personal business such as online store or other kind or business.  Because you are the one controling it, succes and failure depends on your capability to adopt in the market and decision.

what you are describing doesn't happen over 10 minutes so you can miss out. it takes quite a while to reach the top of the price and as a result of this you will have enough time to analyze and decide to buy or not. and i think monero still has some more rise left in it that can happen in the following days as another rise.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:44:35 PM

that's the big problem if newbies just listen to a traditional pattern that they buy low and sell high without knowing the coin background they will end up to lose their money, it is much better to know deeper from the alt project before investing to avoid big mistakes.

That's why altcoin trading is more risky than doing bitcoin exchange trading.

But on the other hand, newbie that is really serious to do this kind of method will eventually build experience as long as they continue to do trades. Mistakes are part of trading life and people will become better with those trading mistakes.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:51:35 PM

Most people here talking about bitcoins as long-term investment, and for me that have most sense. Other options are not safe, and people constantly lose money on same scams just with different name.
   How can I recognize what is good investment and what is scam? After couple months in bitcoin world I'm not able to see good from bad, and only when I be able to see the difference I will try to invest my money into something. Until then all I'm doing is collecting and keeping.
   Only one thing seems good to me, that is sport betting, I do it cause I like with couple dollars per week or two, I don't think I'm ready to invest all I have in some football game.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:41:17 AM

That's why altcoin trading is more risky than doing bitcoin exchange trading.

But on the other hand, newbie that is really serious to do this kind of method will eventually build experience as long as they continue to do trades. Mistakes are part of trading life and people will become better with those trading mistakes.
It is risky but it is also rewarding if you were able to do the right way of trading in altcoins, you can see some altcoins who just dump and pump anytime but if you were able to spot when it will start to pump your can start riding with it until your reach a great amount then sell.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: